Here's a technical fiber head scarf with almost infinite uses. This versatile fabric wrap can be worn as a headband, neck gaiter, balaclava, cap, wristband or scrunchy, among many other uses. Its polyester microfiber wicks moisture and insulates against heat and cold. Machine washable. Imported from Spain.
The inspiration of an off-road motorcyclist who wanted the perfect piece of headgear for all riding conditions, Buff's technical fiber headscarf is versatile, comfortable, and lightweight. The Buff headscarf is made from 100-percent polyester microfiber, with a tubular design that can be worn as a headband, neck gaiter, balaclava, cap, face mask, wristband, and scrunchy, among dozens of possible uses. Even better, the polyester fabric wicks away moisture to keep you cool when it's hot, but also insulates against cold when the weather turns. It's so versatile that it's considered an essential piece of headwear by several Survivor contestants, who have used it to protect them from the elements in tropical locales.
The Buff was designed by Spanish motorcyclist Juan Rojas, who developed a special tubular loom that achieves a unique seamless construction. This not only creates a particularly comfortable garment, but also an extremely durable one. The company also uses a sublimation process to transfer designs onto the headgear, ensuring that the material retains its soft feel without the fabric fading when exposed to the elements. Finally, the Buff is machine-washable for easy cleaning, and is designed to maintain its elasticity through the years. Wind-resistant and tough, the original Buff headgear measures 20.7 by 9.6 inches and weighs 1.2 ounces.
- Material: 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Machine washable, color-fast, and won't loose its elasticity
- Wicks away moisture
- No irritating seams or hems
- Dimensions: 52cm x 24.5cm or 20.7 x 9.6
This scarf re-creates one of Van Gogh's masterpieces "Irises". Dimension: 17" W x 62" L. For all seasons and any occasions, this scarf freshens and brightens your ensemble with an iridescent luster, vibrant colors and soft touch. Dry clean or Hand wash.
About the Collection: This piece is from Dahlia's Luxurious Silk Oil Painting Collection. Dahlia pioneered in recreating those world-renowned art pieces into daily wear. Converting those paintings into a scarf takes numerous trials and errors: each scarf has gone through hundreds of testing before finalizing the print.
With years of testing, we choose charmeuse silk whose smooth surface can best present the richness in color of the original art pieces and use high quality and eco-friendly dyes to create vibrant and saturated prints instead of using low quality dyes. Those inferior dyes are harmful to the environment and also the colors on those other scarves will fade over time after washing.
Besides 30 days Return Policy, Dahlia offers quality assurance to ensure your risk free shopping experience.
- Material: 100% luxurious 12-momme Charmeuse Silk. Charmeuse is a more expensive variety within silk, ranging from 5-momme to 12-momme in thickness. The thicker, the more expensive.
- Dahlia use high quality and eco-friendly dyes to create vibrant and durable prints.
- Touch & Feel: Silky soft & drapes gracefully. Has a lustrous silky surface on one side with a flattened crepe on the back side.
- Occasions: suitable for all formal, casual, and evening events all year long. Can be worn around your neck, head, waist, or hair as well as on a hat or handbag, etc.
- Dimension: 17" W x 62" L. It's not just a scarf but also an art piece. Frame it and decorate your home!