|Browse by Catagory:
Slippers & House Shoes
Cold Weather Accessories
Women's Athletic Wear
Sleepwear & Robes
Sports Fan Apparel
Apparel & Accessories
|ExOfficio Men's GiveNGo Boxer Brief - 1241-0020
List price: $24.95
These boxers are high performance and low maintenance. Treated with Aegis Microbe Shield they're odor resistant and perfect for tricky climates and active adventures. Made from 94% Nylon/6% Spandex and are 4oz/sq yd.
Well-suited for adventure and travel, the high-performance Give-N-Go Boxer Briefs from ExOfficio have built-in features to keep you dry and fresh no matter where you roam. The extremely breathable and moisture-wicking fabric is quick-drying so you can wash-and-dry on the go and pack fewer pairs, and is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to control odor-causing bacteria, making it ideal for wear in hot, humid climates and on sweaty adventures. A terry elastic back and functional fly add comfort and convenience. Take the Give-N-Go camping, fishing, hiking, paddling, exploring, backpacking or nowhere at al.
- Extremely quick-drying so you can wash on the go and pack fewer pairs
- Treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to prevent and control odor-causing bacteria
- Moisture-wicking and breathable
- Terry elastic back and functional fly for ease
- Type: Boxer brief
- Inseam: 3 inches
- Fabric: Give-N-Go Stretch blend of 94 percent nylon, 6 percent Lycra
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Extremely quick-drying so you can wash on-the-go and pack fewer pairs
- Treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to prevent and control odor-causing bacteria
- Terry elastic back and functional fly
- ExOfficio's Give-N-Go boxer brief boasts moisture-wicking technology for breathable comfort.
|adidas Men's Sport Performance Climalite 2-Pack Boxer Brief
List price: $24.00
Elevate your workout with adidas’ Sport Performance CLIMALITE Boxer Briefs. These undergarments are engineered to keep you cool, dry and performing at your best. Soft, light, breathable Performance polyester fabric with CLIMALITE for superior moisture management. This product is Odor Resistant and has been treated to resist bacterial odors. Other features include tagless, plush-soft waistband, smooth non-chafing stitching, double-lined mesh support pouch and no ride-up leg construction. The Boxer Brief style has mid-rise styling.
- Lightweight, ultra-soft fabric designed to keep you cool and dry for everyday use, working out, and sports
- Climalite technology helps keep you cool and dry
- Matches to adidas apparel colors
- Stitch color may vary
|Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Convertible Pant (Extended)
List price: $70.00
These durable, quick-wicking pants feature built-in sun protection and plentiful storage making them the perfect choice for active days in warm weather.
- Omni-Wick moisture management
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection
- Zip-off leg converts pants to 10" short
- Gusset detail, zip-closed security pocket
- Partial elastic at waist
|Under Armour Men's UA Tech™ Short Sleeve T-Shirt
List price: $24.99
Brand: Under Armour
Lightweight UA Tech™ fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort. Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body. Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes. Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction. Polyester. Imported.
- Lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
|Champion Men's Compression Short
List price: $20.00
The champion power flex compression short provides just enough support to take you to the next level.
- Close to body fit for comfort and support
- Mesh gusset insert for ventilation
- Double dry moisture management technology
- Reflective logo for safety
|Champion Men's Champion Eco Fleece Full Zip Hoodie
List price: $38.00
Champion Eco Fleece Full Zip Hoodie is made of a super soft recycled fiber-This fleece Hoodie is a winning combination
- Percentage of recycled Fivers used to make this fabric
- Signature gray neck tape
- Lined hood
- Center pouch pocket for storage
- Coil zippers for a classic look
|Under Armour Men's HeatGear® Sonic Compression Shorts
List price: $24.99
Brand: Under Armour
Smooth fabric provides extreme comfort and compression without restriction. 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape. Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body. Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes. Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction. 6" inseam. Polyester/Elastane. Imported.
- Smooth Fabric - An ultra-soft and smmooth fabric that provides extreme comfort with very little weight.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabrication - Allows greater mobility and maintains shape.
- Signature Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat away from the body, keeping you cooler and drier.
- Anti-Odour Technology - Prevents the growth of odour causing microbes.
- Smooth Flat Lock Seams - Allow a full range of motion without chaffing.
|Champion Men's Long Mesh Short With Pockets
List price: $25.00
The long mesh short with pockets provides 360 degree breathability - the ultimate in comfort and staying cool.
- Elastic waist
- Side seam pockets
- Logo at left hem
- Mesh construction offers breathability and adds to the athletic appeal of Champion's Long Short With Pockets.
|Columbia Men's Tamiami II Long Sleeve Shirt
List price: $44.99
Quick-drying fabric wicks moisture, offers outstanding sun protection, and features plenty of stretch for enhanced range of motion that’s key when casting. At the back shoulder, mesh-lined cape vents provide maximum airflow for breathable comfort. At the front chest, you’ll find deep pockets for stashing gear and a rod holder for hands-free convenience. For added versatility, sleeves can be rolled up and secured with a button tab. Relaxed fit.
Designed specifically for anglers, Columbia's lightweight Tamiami II men's long-sleeve fishing shirt is ideal for longer trips. The Tamiami II is made of quick-drying polyester, which stretches confidently as you move. This gives you an enhanced range of motion that's key when casting. The shirt also employs Columbia's Omni-Dry technology, which helps the fabric wick away moisture as you sweat. This keeps the shirt fresh and odor-free over multiple wearings. Other features include mesh-lined cape vents at the back shoulder, which provide maximum airflow and breathable comfort; deep pockets at the front chest for stashing gear; a rod holder for hands-free convenience; and button tabs for rolling up and securing the sleeves.
The Tamiami II's Omni-Dry fabric helps wick away moisture as you sweat.
About Columbia's Omni Technologies
This garment is outfitted with Columbia's Omni-Shade and Omni-Dry technologies. Columbia's Omni-Shade clothing protects you from damaging UV radiation by blocking the majority of the sun's harmful rays, letting you stay out longer on sunny days. Unlike SPF (Sun Protection Factor)--which is a measure of sunburn reduction from sunblock and protects you from UVA rays--Columbia's Omni-Shade products are far more versatile, combining a tight-weave construction, UV reflectors, and UV absorbing technology. These features not only prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage, but they also protect the wearer from UVB rays in addition to UVA rays. UVB rays are much more harmful than UVA, and are present even on cloudy days. Plus, Omni-Shade doesn't wear off. Instead, your safety increases as the Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) increases. Several layers of Omni-Shade protection are available: UPF 15, UPF 30, UPF 40, and UPF 50-plus. It's like sunscreen, but you don't have to reapply. All Omni-Shade fabric carries the Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation, which is given to sun-protective fabrics that have a minimum UPF of 30.
Omni-Dry is the ultimate moisture-management technology for the outdoors. Its superior wicking properties move moisture away from the body and helps sweat evaporate. During physical activity, increased body temperature causes perspiration. Normally this results in damp, clammy, and uncomfortable (not to mention unattractive) clothing. With Omni-Dry clothing, however, moisture is quickly wicked up into the fabric and away from the wearer's skin. The moisture then spreads out across the surface of the fabric and quickly evaporates. This wicking/evaporation process keeps you cool and the clothing dry. This not only helps regulate your temperature, but it also prevents chafing and keeps you comfortable all day.
- Construction: 100-percent polyester
- Omni-Dry advanced evaporation
- Omni-Shade sun protection, UPF 40
- Mechanical stretch
- Rod holder
- Button down collar
About Columbia Sportswear
Founded in 1938, Columbia Sportswear Company has grown from a small family-owned hat distributor to one of the world's largest outerwear brands and the leading seller of skiwear in the United States. Columbia's extensive product line includes a wide variety of outerwear, sportswear, rugged footwear and accessories. Columbia specializes in developing innovative products that are functional yet stylish and offer great value. Eighty-year-old matriarch Gert Boyle, Chairman of the Board, and her son, Tim Boyle, President and CEO, lead the company.
Columbia's history starts with Gert's parents, Paul and Marie Lamfrom, when they fled Germany in 1937. They bought a small hat distributorship in Portland, Oregon, and named it Columbia Hat Company, after the river bordering the city. Soon frustrated by poor deliveries from suppliers, the Lamfroms decided to start manufacturing products themselves. In 1948, Gert married college sweetheart Neal Boyle, who joined the family business and later took the helm of the growing company. When Neal suddenly died of a heart attack in 1970, Gert enlisted help from Tim, then a college senior. After that it wasn't long before business really started to take off. Columbia was one of the first companies to make jackets from waterproof/breathable fabric. They introduced the breakthrough technology called the Columbia Interchange System, in which a shell and liner combine for multiple wearing options. In the early 1980s, then 60 year-old Gert began her role as "Mother Boyle" in Columbia's successful and popular advertising campaign.
The company went public in 1998 and moved into a new era as a world leader in the active outdoor apparel industry. Today, Columbia Sportswear employs more than 1,800 people around the world and distributes and sells products in more than 50 countries and to more than 12,000 retailers internationally.
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 sun protection^Omni-Wick moisture management^Vented in back^Roll-up sleeve
- Rod holder on chest
|Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves
List price: $39.99
Zensah has developed the best compression leg sleeves using a special knitting process and fabric unique to their leg sleeves. The Zensah compression leg sleeves are made with gradient compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support. Zensah compression leg sleeves are made with Zensah Fabric. This means that each pair of leg sleeves has silver ions to help regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria, making them the best leg sleeves available. The compression leg sleeves can be worn during training or for recovery to increase oxygen blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg. The more oxygen the muscles receive the faster they recover, allowing athletes to push the envelope in their training. The compression leg sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists and triathletes and anyone else who is on their feet. It can be worn during training, recovery or for traveling. Be sure to try the best compression leg sleeves today. Compression Leg Sleeves Ships in Pairs The Zensah compression leg sleeves are unique in that they, unlike other leg sleeves, provide Pin-Point Compression to the front and back of the leg. The dual action support in the compression leg sleeves were developed by a professional athletic trainer. Leg Sleeves Sizing: When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. We list height for those who do not know their calf size. XS/S: Calf Size: 9.5" - 12.5" Height: 5'3" and below S/M: Calf Size: 12.5" - 15" Height: 5'4" - 5'10" L/XL: Calf Size: 15" and up Height: 5'11" and up
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves deliver dual, pin-point compression to the front and back of the legs to increase blood circulation and provide muscle support during athletic training and recovery. The sleeves feature seamless gradient compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support. Made with Zensah Fabric, the leg sleeves have silver ions woven into the fabric to help regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria. Zensah's fabric is breathable and moisture wicking, allowing the garment and athlete to stay cool, dry and light during exertion. Developed by a professional athletic trainer, the compression leg sleeves are ideal for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and anyone else who is on their feet and would like to increase the blood flow in their lower legs.
Graduated compression garments deliver the greatest amount of compression to the part of the garment farthest away from the heart, and the least amount compression in the part closest to the heart (for example, socks have more compression in the ankle and less in the calf). With graduated compression, the veins' cross sectional area is decreased and a pressure gradient is created, which leads to physiological benefits including:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
| SIZE GUIDE |
| When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. |
|Size ||Calf Diameter ||Height |
|XS/S ||9.5 to 12.5 inches ||5 feet, 3 inches and below |
|S/M ||12.5 to 15 inches ||5 feet, 4 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches |
|L/XL ||15 inches and up ||5 feet, 11 inches and up |
- Graduated compression helps to enhance endurance during long runs and workouts
- Wide chevron ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support, especially important during hard and long runs
- Helps to alleviate shin splints
- Zensah fabric features silvers ions and is breathable, moisture wicking, seamless construction for comfort
- 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Page 1 of 5887
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.