|Fujifilm Quick Snap Waterproof 35mm Single Use Camera
Lowest new price: $5.99
List price: $15.99
This all-weather camera is ready for anything. It's ideal for shooting outdoors in wet and snowy conditions, and even operates up to 35 feet underwater!
- 35mm format
- 800 speed color film
- 27 exposures
- Waterproof to a depth of 17 feet
- Includes hand strap
|Canon Sure Shot WP-1 Weatherproof 35mm Camera
Lowest used price: $25.00
List price: $79.99
35 mm camera, weather proof w/moisture resistant body, uses standard 35mm film, auto focus lens, built in flash
The Canon WP1 Weatherproof camera is a 35mm camera that is protected from the elements. Both the built-in flash and the autofocus lens provide fuss-free photography. A moisture-resistant body protects the hardware and film, making the Canon WP1 Weatherproof camera perfect to use when you're camping or lounging by the pool.
- Point-and-shoot camera
- Weatherproof moisture-resistant design
- Autofocus lens
- Built-in flash
- Uses standard 35mm film
|SeaLife SL545 SportDiver II Compact 35mm Underwater Camera
Lowest used price: $46.65
List price: $129.95
SeaLife SportDiver 35mm Camera - This 35mm automatic camera has the unique ability of being able to be used on land, and in the water! It includes an underwater housing that's rated for up to 100 feet in depth. Perfect for diving and snorkeling. A large "push here" shutter release lever is easy to use at any depth.
With the SeaLife SL545 SportDiver II Compact 35mm Underwater Camera you'll be ready to snap great photos at depths up to 164 feet. The SportDiver II design features two major components: a small inner camera and a sturdy, waterproof Lexan housing. The Lexan housing is small enough to fit into most BC (Buoyancy Control) pockets, so it is the perfect companion on your favorite dives. The SL545 is both completely waterproof and slightly buoyant. The camera will not sink, but it is heavy enough that if it slips from your hands while you're diving, it won't rush towards the surface.
The compact inner camera can be removed from the housing and used on dry land for excellent vacation snapshots above the sea. The buttons are easy to access and a large "Push Here" shutter-release lever makes it a breeze to snap a shot at any depth--even wearing gloves. The fully automatic 35mm camera has a built in flash and the SportDiver II is fully expandable with all SeaLife accessories. This is a perfect camera for diving, snorkeling, boating, playing by the pool, and just about any other water sport.
- Camera is buoyant and waterproof
- Lexan housing is small enough to fit into most BC pockets
- 35mm compact inner camera is perfect for dry land use
- Large "Push Here" shutter makes it a breeze to shoot photos
- Fully compatible with all SeaLife accessories
|Canon Sure Shot A-1 Panorama Waterproof Camera (Includes Case, Battery and Neck Strap)
Lowest used price: $52.50
List price: $249.99
This is a 35mm camera.
- Compact 35 mm film camera
- Waterproof to 16.4 feet
- Built-in automatic flash with red-eye reduction
- High-eyepoint viewfinder lets you frame photos while wearing a snorkel mask or goggles
- 3-point active autofocus
|SeaLife SL511 ReefMaster RC Underwater Photo Set 35mm Camera
Lowest new price: $80.00
Lowest used price: $29.99
List price: $249.99
Uses 35mm Film / Tested to depths up to 164 feet / Airtight Travel Case / 3x Macro Close-Up Lens Includes care kit with anti-fog dessicant SeaLife Photo Set's airtight travel case with foam insert protects your camera and accessories during rugged sea voyages Built-in Flash Uses 2 AA Batteries (not included) Great for snorkeling and scuba diving Camera measures 5.5 High x 5.5 Wide x 3.5 Deep and Weighs about 19 ounces
The SeaLife ReefMaster RC underwater photo set includes a SeaLife ReefMaster RC camera and an array of accessories developed by divers for divers. The camera offers automatic operations and point-and-shoot ease while handling depths up to 164 feet. The large shutter lever requires only light pressure, even at 164 feet. There's no need to focus--the Reefmaster takes pictures from 4 feet to infinity. Other features include a large sports-style viewfinder and a built-in flash. The SeaLife ReefMaster RC can also take shots on land. It uses standard 35mm film and AA batteries.
The airtight, unbreakable travel accessory case provided will keep your camera and accessories clean, dry, and well organized. The kit also includes a SeaLife macro 3x close-up lens/underwater filter; a SeaLife care kit; SeaLife Moisture Muncher antifog desiccant; and a SeaLife color booklet, Great Pictures Made Easy.
- Works both underwater and on land
- Easy operation to 164 feet
- Comes with airtight, unbreakable case
- Also includes 3x macro lens, antifog desiccant, care kit, and guidebook
- Uses standard 35mm film and AA batteries
|SeaLife SCL520 ReefMaster CL 35mm Camera
Lowest new price: $80.00
Lowest used price: $19.00
List price: $199.99
SeaLife's ReefMaster CL underwater camera can be used to a depth of 164 feet. The large shutter release lever on the outside of the Lexan housing makes the CL a snap to use for divers wearing bulky gloves. The CL's clear plastic housing is removable, allowing you to take pictures on land as well as underwater. This camera is compatible with all ReefMaster accessories.
- Waterproof to 164 feet
- 35mm wide-angle lens
- Can be removed from its clear housing
- Push-button operation
- Triple-element lens construction
|Canon Elph Sport APS Camera Kit
Lowest new price: $249.99
Lowest used price: $11.94
List price: $249.99
Underwater, Over Land - It's the new shape of photography!
Made to capture the high-octane energy of real-life, ELPH SPORT has the top-quality performance and the compact waterproof design to go anywhere - under the sea, up the mountains, or out on the city streets.
Kit includes: ELPH Sport Camera, Neck Strap, Soft Case, 3V Lithium Battery, One APS Cartridge
* Self-Timer - Just push the button and you have 10 seconds to get in the picture before the camera automatically releases the shutter.
* Red-Eye Reduction - The Red-Eye Reduction works automatically to help assure natural looking eyes in your flash pictures.
* Date Imprint - To remember a special occasion, you can imprint your pictures with the date in your favorite format.
* Underwater Macro - Available onour waterproof cameras, this feature makes it easy to produce macro images even when you're underwater.
* Drop-in Film Loading - Just drop the film in and close the cover. The camera automatically sets the film for picture-taking. There's no film leader to bother with, so it's totally "goof-proof."
* Three Picture Formats - Select the format of your pictures as you shoot. There's Panoramic for dramatic vistas, Wide Angle for group shots and Classic for traditional snapshots.
* Print Quality Improvement (PQI) - When you shoot, your ELPH series Advanced Photo System camera records exposure details, flash and camera setting for each shot. This information is used by your photofinish
Finally--an underwater camera that's small enough to take anywhere, yet advanced enough to give you high-quality results with easy operation. The Canon Elph Sport camera integrates Elph's crowd-pleasing Advanced Photo System ease of use and portability with a sporty waterproof body. Not only does it take pictures on land at the touch of a button, but it is submersible to 16.4 feet for underwater photography. It's a good bet for vacations, since you don't have to lug around a separate, clunky underwater camera in addition to your point-and-shoot. The Elph Sport easily fills both roles, offering signature Canon quality along with special features designed to make underwater shooting easier.
The Elph Sport features an extra large viewfinder that enables you to frame your shots even with dive goggles on. A special meniscus lens and underwater macro setting account for water's refractive properties and ensure crisp shots. Larger-format controls allow you to operate the Canon Elph Sport even when wearing gloves. Another highlight of this camera is the anticondensation feature that prevents your lens from fogging up in extreme temperatures or moist climates. The Canon Elph Sport also includes a five-mode flash with a special underwater setting and red-eye reduction. This camera uses autofocus on land and has user-selectable focus settings for underwater shooting.
The Canon Elph Sport also incorporates all of the basic features of an APS camera, including easy drop-in film loading, three shooting formats (classic, high-definition HDTV, and panorama), built-in date, time, and caption imprinting on the back of the photo, and print quality improvement (PQI).
Weighing only 7.8 ounces, this camera is so light it will float. It measures 4.1 by 2.9 by 1.8 inches--not much larger than a deck of cards. Its distinctive rounded, translucent green styling is a real eye-catcher. The kit includes a soft nylon case and a foam-rubber neck/wrist strap as well as a one-year warranty.
- Advanced Photo System camera can be used underwater
- Active autofocus system
- Built-in flash with red-eye reduction
- Drop-in film loading with automatic transport and midroll rewind possible
- Date imprinting and 3 print formats: classic, panoramic, and group size
|Minolta Vectis Weathermatic Zoom APS Camera
Lowest new price: $199.95
Lowest used price: $15.00
List price: $349.99
|Submersible down to 33 feetAbove- and underwater auto focusingRugged, all-weather stylingVersatile 1.7x zoom lensConvenient Advanced Photo System features|
Take Minolta's Vectis Weathermatic Zoom snorkeling, skin diving, boating, or to the pool. This camera is completely watertight and durable. Shock-resistant materials and a double-thick outer shell, front cover, and rear cover make it ideal for outdoor use. It is also bright yellow, making it easy to spot and retrieve if it falls overboard.
The above- and underwater auto focusing system features passive phase detection which determines its focus based on subject contrast. Since there are no infrared beams to get lost in the water, this type of auto focusing system can focus accurately underwater. The Vectis Weathermatic also offers 26mm long eye relief that allows the user to view the whole image an inch away from the viewfinder eyepiece. This is especially useful if you are wearing goggles or eyeglasses.
The Vectis Weathermatic features all you've come to expect from an Advanced Photo System camera: drop-in film loading, three print options, and date/time imprinting. It also detects whether an exposed film cassette has been inserted into the camera, preventing double exposure. The built-in flash features full auto, manual fill, cancel, and night portrait modes, plus a selectable red-eye reduction lamp.
- Submersible down to 33 feet
- Above- and underwater auto focusing
- Rugged, all-weather styling
- Versatile 1.7x zoom lens
- Convenient Advanced Photo System features
|Canon Sure Shot A-1 Water Resistant 35mm Camera
Lowest used price: $59.99
List price: $199.99
Designed for sports enthusiasts, the Canon A-1 35mm point-and-shoot was engineered to perform under the toughest of conditions. Beneath the Canon Sure Shot A-1's rugged exterior lies an array of sophisticated electronic features including fully automatic functions. So waterproof is the Canon A-1 that it floats--even when loaded with film and batteries. It operates as deep as 16.4 feet and takes underwater shots with a focus range of 1.5 to 9.8 feet.
The Canon A-1 includes a wide-angle 32mm f/3.5 lens and 3-point active Smart Autofocus system with off-center focusing possible. A built-in flash equipped with red-eye reduction fires automatically in dim light. Other highlights include a 10-second self-timer, optional panoramic mode, and date imprinting. This camera comes with a one-year warranty.
- Fully automatic waterproof camera with sporty design
- Underwater operation guaranteed to depths of 16.4 feet
- Wide-angle 32mm f/3.5 lens
- 3-point active Smart Autofocus system^M
- Off-center focusing possible
|SeaLife SharkDiver SL 300 Underwater Reloadable Camera
Lowest used price: $27.21
List price: $39.95
The Sealife Sharkdiver SL 300 is a reloadable underwater 35mm camera featuring a ruggedized housing depth tested to 80 feet. This camera can be loaded with 800 ISO or 400 ISO film for great underwater photo taking. The camera features automatic film advance with Automatic & Manual Flash Activation. Case grip is rubber armored for secure use while snorkeling or diving. Tough LEXAN housing with "O" ring seal keeps out water. The hinge features extra strength for loading and unloading film.
- Underwater 35 mm reloadable camera
- Dive tested to 80 feet
- Automatic film advance
- Automatic & Manual flash activation
- Can be reloaded withISo 400 or Iso 800 35mm film