|GE 51107 Smart Home Wireless Alarm System Kit
Lowest new price: $19.97
List price: $34.99
The GE 51107 Personal Security Alarm Kit includes everything you need to help secure your home, including a deluxe door alarm with a four-digit keypad and three independent window alarms. Best of all, there's no wiring or drilling required for installation. This simple-to-use, cost-effective security solution helps protect you and your family against home invasions thanks to each of the 120-decibel alarms, loud enough to make a would-be intruder think twice about entering through your doors or windows.
The GE 51107 Personal Security Alarm Kit Features:
- Deluxe door alarm with a four-digit keypad for entering a custom code
- Three window alarms
- Easy installation that requires no wires or drilling
- 120-dB alarms for maximum protection
- Chime mode that sounds each time a door or window is opened
Easy to Install and Requires No Wiring
A 120-decibel alarm warns you of unexpected visitors and deters would-be intruders. View larger.
This kit includes three window alarms, along with a door alarm, batteries, and double-sided tape. View larger.
The GE51107 Personal Security Alarm Kit couldn't be any easier to install. Simply mount the deluxe door alarm and any of the window alarms using either double-sided tape or screws (included). Next, check that the batteries are fresh using the battery test switch or low battery indicator. It's that easy! There's no wiring involved, so the kit is simple for anyone to install.
The system is also extremely easy to use. The door and window alarms feature a contemporary design with easy access buttons and controls for simple operation. This straightforward concept makes using the GE51107 alarm kit intuitive, no matter what your technological skills may be.
You set your own pin with a 4-digit keypad. View larger.
120-Decibel Deluxe Door Alarm with Keypad for Peace of Mind
The deluxe door alarm features a four-digit keypad for programming your custom pin, to secure any door in your home. The unit mounts easily with the included mounting plate. No measuring or messing with templates. Using the included double-side tape or screws, simply attach the mounting plate in the desired location and snap the door alarm into place--it's that simple. And best of all it requires no wiring.
Using the deluxe door alarm is a breeze. You can select instant or delayed alarms with the flip of an easy-access switch. In the 'Away' mode, you have 45 seconds to exit your home after you arm the system. When you get back home, simply open the door and deactivate the alarm within 30 seconds by entering your custom four-digit code. The 30-second delay helps to eliminate false triggering of the alarm. When you're home, simply select 'Home' mode for an instant alarm.
With a 120-decibel siren, the GE51107 Wireless Alarm System Kit is loud enough to alert you or your neighbors of a possible break-in. The siren is sure to scare any intruder, and will give you plenty of warning to alert the authorities and get your family to safety.
When not in 'Alarm' mode, all the alarms in the Alarm Kit offer a chime setting that alerts each time a door is opened. This is a great safety feature if you have small children that may make their way outside unsupervised.
Three Window Alarms for Added Security
The GE51107 Personal Security Alarm Kit also includes three independent window alarms, each with a built-in 120-decibel alarm for even greater home security. With no wires required for installation, protecting any window in your home is as easy as attaching the window alarm to your window with screws or double-sided tape (included). Each window alarm features an on/off/chime switch for easy operation and a battery-test switch for checking battery life. Each alarm requires four LR44 batteries (included) that last up to a year.
What's in the Box
Deluxe door alarm with four-digit keypad, three window alarms (batteries included), and mounting hardware.
- 120-Decibel alarm sounds when window or door is opened
- Easy to install with no wiring necessary
- Door alarm uses 4-digit keypad to set security code for arming/disarming
- Alarm delay feature avoids false triggering
- Three window alarms included
|GE TL26530 Line Cord (50 Ft., White, 4-Conductor)
Lowest new price: $2.49
Lowest used price: $2.49
List price: $6.99
The GE in line phone cord is 50ft long and white in color. Designed for connecting phone to modular jack equipped with modular plugs on each end.
- Equipped with modular plug on each end
- Length: 50 ft.
- Color: White
|GE 51207 Smart Home Wireless Motion Sensor Alarm
Lowest new price: $13.95
Lowest used price: $18.39
List price: $24.95
"GE" MOTION SENSING ALARM WITH
KEY CHAIN REMOTE
*Convenient keychain remote
used for arming and disarming
wireless motion sensor alarm
*Simple to set up and easy to
*120 decibel alarm
*Requires 3 AAA batteries (not
*Motion detection up to 20
*Operates in chime mode and
- Easy to install - No wiring necessary
- Convenient keychain used for arming and disarming
- Delay feature to eliminate false alarms
- 120dB alarm sounds when pin is removed
- Motion Detection up to 20-Feet
|GE Lighting 12993 40-Watt Crystal Clear Blunt Tip Ceiling Fan B13 2-Pack Bulb
Lowest new price: $1.32
List price: $10.74
Brand: GE Lighting
GE 40-Watt B13 #12993. Ideal for ceiling fans--rugged filament withstands fan vibration. Smaller, better-fitting bulb makes them less visible in fixture than regular bulbs. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
- Clear bulbs add a decorative touch
- Application: Ceiling fans, chandeliers, sconces or any fixture where the bulb is visible
- Base: Medium Screw (E26); Bulb Type: B13; Watts: 40
- Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $3.01 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- Feit Electric 40CFC/15-130 40-Watt Flame Tip Bulb with Chandelier Candelabra Base, Clear, 15 Pack
- GE Lighting 41028 60-Watt A19, Soft White, 4-Pack
- GE Lighting Reveal 48713 60-Watt Ceiling Fan Blunt Tip Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
- Westinghouse 4027 60-Watt, B10 Decorative Ceiling Fan Bulb, Candelabra Base, Clear, 2-Pack
- GE Lighting 13257 40-Watt A19, Soft White, 4-Pack
|GE Lighting 10692 25-Watt Appliance Intermediate Base T7 1CD Light Bulb
Lowest new price: $0.01
List price: $9.99
Brand: GE Lighting
Whether you’re cooking it or keeping it fresh GE appliance lights lets you see it. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration, perfect for microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.
- Quality lighting for every need
- Application: Appliance/Indicator
- Base: Intermediate screw (E17); Bulb Type: T7; Watts: 25
- Initial Lumens: 195
|GE 50723 LED Motion-Sensing Auto-On/Off Plug-In Nightlight
Lowest new price: $11.99
Lowest used price: $12.43
List price: $17.99
GE's 50723 LED motion-sensing night light turns on automatically when motion is detected and shuts off automatically when motion stops. By placing it in a high-traffic area in your home, such as the hall between a bedroom and a bathroom, you can ensure that just the right amount of light shows the way for just the right amount of time. It turns off 90 seconds after the last detected motion and stays off when the space is bright. Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, utility rooms and more!
See larger image.
GE 50723 LED Motion-Sensing Auto-On/Off Plug-In Nightlight
Save money and energy with the GE motion-activated LED night light. When the sensor detects motion, the light will illuminate until the sensor no longer detects motion. The light will turn off 90 seconds after motion stops within the detection range. GE night lights provide an energy efficient solution to match your home decor.
As a GE licensee, Jasco Products develops, markets, and distributes consumer electronic accessories, PC accessories, home electric products, and personal security & surveillance products under the GE logo. GE is a trademark of General Electric Company.
At a Glance
- Convenient touch light acts as a guide light or utility light
- Provides instant light with a simple tap
- Contains two touch lights
- Perfect for closets, cabinets, hallways and any other location that needs subtle lighting
- Durable construction delivers peace of mind
- Long-life LEDs — consistent, energy-efficient lighting with no bulbs to replace
- Cool to the touch
- Light automatically activates when motion is detected in dark room; stays off in bright room
- Light turns off 90 seconds after last detected motion
- No bulbs to replace
- Long-lasting LED
- Non-polarized plug
|GE 16546 Advantage Fluorescent Light Fixture with Extra Outlet, 18-Inch
Lowest new price: $23.86
Lowest used price: $28.35
List price: $0.00
The GE fluorescent under cabinet light fixture with extra outlet brightens any area while providing an extra outlet in a convenient place.
- Steel housing
- On/off rocker switch
- Installation hardware and bulb included
- 1 GE warm white bulb, 1 fixture
- 18" Length
- Extra Outlet on Steel Housing
- UL Listed
|GE 56789 SmartHome Wireless Window Alarm
Lowest new price: $0.73
Lowest used price: $1.00
List price: $9.99
No wiring necessary - Easy to install - 120dB alarm -Requires 4 LR44 batteries (Included)
- Easy to install--no wiring necessary
- 120dB alarm sounds when magnetic contact is broken
- Includes low battery test button and light
- Features on/off switch for easy control
- Powers off of 4 included LR44 batteries
|Ultra Sun HPS 1000
Lowest new price: $29.95
List price: $69.95
Model: 1000w Hps
hese high-output super HPS lamps are specifically engineered for plant growth. Their spectrum and output rival lamps that are three times the price. Full color retail packaging. One year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- 1000 watt HPS replacement bulb
- Rated hour life: 24,000 hours
- 140,000 Initial Lumens
- One year warranty
|GE 51147 Wireless Remote Transmitter
Lowest new price: $5.50
List price: $12.95
The wireless remote transmitter allows you to add a transmitter to your existing system.
- Operates one or more receiver modules
- Control up to eight areas of your home lighting by selecting different channels
- Up to 150-Foot range
- Features 150 ft range; desktop or wall mounted
- Four available channels minimize wireless interference
- Add-on wireless remote transmitter
- Mounting hardware included
- UL Listed
- Up to 150-Feet range