|GoPro Tripod Mount for HERO Cameras
Lowest new price: $5.99
Lowest used price: $636.00
List price: $7.99
GoPro Tripod Mount for HERO Cameras
- Tripod mount for attaching your quick-release GoPro camera to a standard 1/4-20 tripod stud
- Compatible with all GoPro cameras except the Digital HERO 5 Wrist Camera.
|Polaroid 8" Heavy Duty Mini Tripod With Pan Head With Tilt For Digital Cameras & Camcorders
Lowest new price: $7.00
Regardless if you're a casual photographer/videographer or a serious "prosumer" there's a Polaroid tripod designed with your needs in mind.
That's because we design our tripods with intelligent in-demand features like fluid pan-head, braced center columns, all-terrain leg tips, dual levels, compact-footprints, ergonomically designed carry handles and foam grips-and everything else you'd expect from a tripod line inspired by over half a century of imaging innovation. And to ensure they're part of your "accessory arsenal" for the long term, we've crafted them from industrial grade, lightweight aluminum to ensure they always keep your valuable equipment on solid ground.
No matter if you choose our ultra compact desktop models, our unique monopod or our ruggedized all terrain models, you'll immediately understand why Polaroid tripods are considered the ultimate in "classic image stabilization"
Leg Diameter: 20mm
- 3-section, rubber-tipped legs extend from 5" to 8"
|Professional Mini Ball Head Camera Mount
Lowest new price: $12.89
List price: $15.99
Mini ball head with single knob for ball and pan functions.
- Detachable platform with camera mounting thread 1/4"
- Base with interchangeable mounting thread 1/4" and 3/8"
- Height: 51 mm 2.00 Inch
- Weight: 50 g 1.76 ounces
- Load capacity: 2 kg 4.41 lbs
- Dolica WT-1003 67-Inch Lightweight Monopod
- Opteka MP100 67" Professional Heavy Duty Photo / Video Monopod
- PLR 72" Photo / Video Pro Monopod For The Canon Digital EOS Rebel SL1 (100D), T5i (700D), T4i (650D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), XSI (450D), XS (1000D), XTI (400D), XT (350D), 1D C, 60D, 60Da, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 5D, 1D X, 1D, 5D Mark 2, 5D Mark 3, 7D, 6D Digital SLR Cameras
- Manfrotto MMC3-01 Compact 5 Section Aluminum Monopod for Cameras (Black)
- Grifiti Nootle iPad mini Tripod Mount with 1/4-20 Thread to Fit Any Standard Tripod, Light Stand, or Ball Head You Already Own: for Photography, Music, Lights, Demonstrations, Presentations, Coaching, Teaching, Viewing, and Reading Compatible with Apple iPad Mini Smart Cover
|Manfrotto 496RC2 Ball Head with Quick Release Replaces Manfrotto 486RC2
Lowest new price: $84.99
Lowest used price: $73.99
List price: $100.00
This ball head has been total redesigned for better ease of use. A new design friction control knob allows the photographer to achieve superior control when handling the camera and making micro movements without having to totally lock and unlock the ball head. The knobs have been redesigned to be more ergonomic, easier to handle and more user-friendly. The ergonomic shape allows the user to better lock the ball securely. A repositionable Locking lever allows the user to place it in a comfortable position in order to use it in the most convenient way. Just pull it outwards, put it in the best working position and then release it. This model features a RC2 quick release plate including an additional safety system that prevents the accidental detaching of the camera from the head. The locking lever securely locks the head both in the +90° -90° ball positioning and in the 360° pan movements. This ball head is strong enough to hold a 35mm SLR camera with medium weight lenses and light medium format cameras up to 13 pounds. This replaces the Manfrotto 486RC2
- Supports up to 13 pounds
- Repositionable locking lever for most comfortable use.
- New ergonomic design.
- New friction control for better control.
- Quick release system features a new style secondary lock.
|Manfrotto 701HDV Pro Fluid Video Mini Head
Lowest new price: $165.99
Developed specifically to support the latest prosumer and professional light compact HD camcorders, the 701HDV offers an updated design, which has been created for improved ergonomics with locks and knobs that allow for a more solid grip and better control, a better fluidity thanks to improved internal fluid cartridges, a double pan- bar rosette and a bigger sliding plate to optimize the position of the camera considering its centre of gravity. Attachment (bottom): 3/8'' female thread; attachment (top): 1/4'' and 3/8'' screw; balance control: one fixed spring for 1.5Kg camera weight; bubble spirit level; color: black; counterbalanced; front tilt: - 60Degree / +90Degree range; height: 3.74 in.; independent pan lock; independent tilt lock; load capacity: 8.82 lbs.; material: aluminum; 2 pan bar positions; 1 pan bar included; pan drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag; panoramic rotation: 360Degree degrees; plate type: 501PL; quick release; sliding travel of plate: 2.28 in.; tilt drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag; weight: 1.83 lbs.; working height: 3.74 in.
- Silky smooth pan and tilt action.
- Built in quick release system.
- Sliding quick release plate allows perfect camera balance.
- Extra pan bar (purchased separate) can be attached for extra smoothness.
Lowest new price: $29.99
Lowest used price: $28.49
List price: $29.99
The camalapse can help you create panning time-lapse videos or panoramic images with your ultra compact digital camera. Capture up to 360°/60min of pictures or video with the camalapse. This 3rd generation design includes new metal components to attach cameras and tripods to, ensuring a long product life, and comes in a professional black color.
Get cool b-roll footage by setting up your GoPro, Drift Contour or other ultra compact digital cameras on the camalapse and capture up to 360 degrees of footage over an hour. Simply attach your camera to the top of the camalapse via a tripod adapter (if necessary) and either attach the camalapse to a tripod or set on a low/flat/stable surface. Point your camera where you would like the video to end and while firmly holding the bottom half of the camalapse, twist the top portion of the camalapse so that the camera is pointed towards your starting point. Click record and you are all set. (tripod, camera and tripod adapter not included - shown in pictures for example only - see the compatible parts tab to purchase the appropriate adapter if needed). Due to the weight/balance and location of the tripod mounts on various cameras, we can't recommend the camalapse for all cameras. However, you might find that if your camera is small, lightweight (less than 16oz/450g/1lb) and fairly center balanced, the camalapse may work for your particular camera.
The camalapse weighs about 2.4 ounces and measures about 2 inches high by about 2.5 inches wide. Does NOT work with DSLR cameras.
- Assists in creating panning time-lapse videos or panoramic still shots.
- Has METAL 1/4"-20 adapters on top and bottom.
- Perfect for point-and-shoot, as well as helmet (POV) cameras.
- Spins up to 360-degrees over an hour of time.
- For cameras less than 16oz (does NOT support DSLR cameras), software not included, not water resistant, and not to be used on moving objects.
|Vanguard SBH-250 Magnesium Ball Head with Sliding Quick Shoe
Lowest new price: $65.00
Lowest used price: $44.51
List price: $109.99
Best-selling SBH-250 precision-cut ball head moves swiftly and steadily so you won’t miss the action. Constructed of solid, strong magnesium alloy, it's durable and yet lighter in weight than the industry standard. Unlike other ball heads, SBH ball heads are designed with molded body parts, not assembled cut parts, like the competition. Its smooth locking knobs allow you to move the ball head swiftly and securely into the perfect position, even with the heaviest lenses and cameras. It includes two bubble levels, 360-degree scale, fine-tuning knob and a safety lock for extra stability. A special universal VANGUARD quick shoe for body/lens is also included so you can upgrade your system to quick-release immediately.
- Precision-cut with safety lock and 360
- Extremely lightweight
- Strong aluminum alloy
- 40 mm plate to support various sized equipment
- Great for use with monopods and tripods
|Manfrotto 234RC Monopod Head Quick Release - Replaces 3229
Lowest new price: $37.88
Lowest used price: $35.01
List price: $50.00
An excellent addition to your monopod, this simple tilt head to allow a camera on a Monopod to be turned 90° to provide either vertical or horizontal format. With quick release camera plate system and secondary safety lock you can quickly and easily mount your camera on the monopod. This replaces the Bogen Manfrotto 3229.
- Allows vertical photography from a monopod
- Built in quick release
|Manfrotto 502 Video Head MVH502AH
Lowest new price: $199.99
List price: $230.00
This head is the perfect synthesis between and innovative "Bridge Architecture" and manfrotto's Cutting edge engineering. A pan fluid drag system gives more ergonomic operation while a wider top plate and longer sliding plate offer extra stability and balance. This head offlbs @mmers an even more rigid structure for maximum precision and improved responsiveness. The built in easy link connectors offer extreme flexibility for accessory attachments. The counterbalance system and ball bearing drag sysem both offer precision and smoothness of operation. This head has been carefully constructed from lightweight modern materials for optimal balance of strength and size. Technical Specifications: Max Payload 13.2lbs; CSB 8.8lbs@55mm; FDS pan variable cartridge; FDS tilt variable cartridge; Tilt range +90° / -85°; Camera fixing quick release; Top plate 140mm 5.5 inches; Height 5.1in.; weight 3.5lbs.
- Pan fluid drag system
- Easy Link connectors for easy attachment of accessories
- Wider and longer top plate for extra stability
- built in counterbalance system
- Ball-bearing drag for precise, smooth movements
|Manfrotto MH054M0-Q2 054 Magnesium Ball Head with Q2 Quick Release
Lowest new price: $194.88
Lowest used price: $179.43
List price: $217.00
The best Manfrotto pro ball head, dedicated to 190 carbon fiber tripods. An extremely precise ball head, providing extra smooth movements thanks to state of the art materials and technology. Innovative and unique features like the exclusive 90-105deg. portrait angle selector allows for better camera control for advanced precise settings. Innovative, compact, ergonomic, powerful and made of lightweight magnesium- it is the ideal tool for durability, high performance and accuracy. The new magnesium Q2 quick release system is compatible with RC2 standard plates and offers increased ergonomics, speed and reduced weight.
- Only 24 oz
- Supports 22 lb
- 360 Panning
- Portrait Angle Selector
- Q2 Quick Release