|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Meade 07366 No.64ST 35-Millimeter SLR Camera T-Adapter for ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 Series Telescopes (Black)
Lowest new price: $13.95
Lowest used price: $12.52
List price: $19.99
The Meade 07366 No.64ST 35-Millimeter SLR Camera T-Adapter for ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 Series Telescopes attaches to the telescope where the eyepiece is typically located. After this, screw in the t-mount adapter to the other side of the SLR camera adapter. The camera can now be attached to the t-mount. Ultra Telephoto photography is made easy with this item, but be sure to lock up the mirror and use a cable release or remote to fire the shutter to minimize overall vibrations. The focus mode switch on your camera must be on "manual focusing." The Meade 07366 No.64ST 35-Millimeter SLR Camera T-Adapter comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Meade has everything you need to capture the night sky for experienced star-shooters, serious researchers and beginners alike. Serious astronomers for years have flocked to Meade telescopes for their quality optical systems and patented technology. Consumers know that "Meade Optics Inside" means that what they see through our telescopes will be views that are detailed, crisp and full of contrast. Look through a Meade this evening and see what you've been missing.
- Compatible with Meade ETX-60, ETX-70 and ETX-80 Series Telescopes
- Ultra Telephoto photography is made easy with this item
- Be sure to lock up the mirror and use a cable release or remote to fire the shutter to minimize overall vibrations
- Focus mode switch on your camera must be on "manual focusing"
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Photo adapter
- For SLR cameras
- Mounts camera to telescope
- Camera becomes 350mm optical system
- Take pictures of celestial objects
- Opteka T-Mount Adapter for Canon EOS 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 7D, 5D, 1D, Rebel T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, XS, XSi, XTi and XT Digital SLR Cameras
- EzFoto T/T2 Mount Lens to Nikon D1, D2, D3, D3x,D3s, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100, D7000
- UltraPro T/T2 Lens Mount adapter for Nikon SLR Mount, fits the following cameras: D90, D80, D70, D60, D50, D40x, D40, D800, D700, D600, D300s, D300, D200, D100, D7000, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3200, D3100, D3000, D4, D3x, D3s, and all Nikon SLR Cameras
- Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, T/T2 Lens to Nikon Camera, for Nikon D7100, D7000, D5200, D5100, D3100, D300, D300S, D200, D100, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D40, D40x, N70s, D80, D800, D800e, D4, D3, D2, D1
- Adorama T-Mount for Canon EOS
|Meade 07210 No.932 45-Degree Erecting Image Prism Telescope Eyepiece, 1.25-Inch (Black)
Lowest new price: $38.25
Lowest used price: $35.22
List price: $49.99
The Meade 07210 No.932 45-Degree Erecting Image Prism Telescope Eyepiece is ideal for all Meade ETX models except ETX-60, 70 and 80AT. This prism creates images ideal for terrestrial observing that are upright and laterally correct and comes with a built-in magnification factor of 1.08-times. This erecting prism with a 45-degree observing angle attaches easily and provides images that are great for daytime work as well. This item weighs .20-pounds. The Meade 07210 No.932 45-Degree Erecting Image Prism Telescope Eyepiece comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Meade has everything you need to capture the night sky for experienced star-shooters, serious researchers and beginners alike. Serious astronomers for years have flocked to Meade telescopes for their quality optical systems and patented technology. Consumers know that "Meade Optics Inside" means that what they see through our telescopes will be views that are detailed, crisp and full of contrast. Look through a Meade this evening and see what you've been missing.
- Use for high-quality, crystal-clear terrestrial viewing
- 45-degree angle creates normal, not reversed object image
- Provides better viewing position than normal 90-degree position
- Attaches to rear of telescope with set-screw
- Compatible with Meade ETX 90, 105, and 125
- Ideal for all Meade ETX models except ETX-60, 70 and 80AT
- Creates images that are upright and laterally correct
- Comes with a built-in magnification factor of 1.08-times
- Weighs 0.20-pounds
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- ETX Camera Adapter #64,
(requires separate T-mt. adapter)
- Opteka T-Mount Adapter for Canon EOS 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 7D, 5D, 1D, Rebel T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, XS, XSi, XTi and XT Digital SLR Cameras
- Meade 07576 No.546 25-Foot AC Adapter for ETX-60/70/80/90, DS-2000, NGS and StarNavigator Scopes (Black)
- Meade 3514-04-20 ETX MAK 90-Millimeter Portable Observatory, AutoStar (Black)
- Meade #126 1.25-Inch 2x Short-Focus Barlow Lens
|Meade 3200 Color Filter Set
Lowest new price: $33.32
List price: $59.92
An economical alternative to Series 4000 filters, this set includes widely used red, yellow, blue and neutral density-filters that adapt to most viewing conditions. Use them to increase planetary contrast and resolution and reduce glare of the full moon. They fit into the barrels of any Meade 1.25-Inch eyepiece.
Increase the resolution and contrast of your viewing with the Meade 3200 color filter set, which includes red, yellow, blue, and neutral-density filters. Each lens is packed in a separate plastic case for protected storage.
- Optical glass color filters
- Increase contrast
- Better resolution
- Comes in 4 colors
- Each filter has a protective case
|Meade CaptureView 8X42 2MP Digital Camera Binocular with LCD Screen
Lowest used price: $174.95
List price: $199.00
This 2-in-1 binocular and digital camera is the perfect combination for shutterbugs that prefer a close-up view. Featuring a flip-up LCD monitor and 2.0 megapixel digital imaging resolution, this 8x42 binocular/digital camera lets you capture, preview, download, print or e-mail images in a snap. Great for nature, travel or sports lovers, this versatile binocular/camera has 32MB of internal memory and provides instant replays of video clips. Comes with USB cord, vinyl/nylon carrying case, extra-long shoulder strap, and CD-ROM image-editing software. System requirements: IBM compatible, 32MB RAM or higher, Pentium II, 266 MHz or faster (Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP); 200 MB free hard disk space; and CD-ROM drive. Imported. 3-1/4Wx4Lx1-1/4D".
The CaptureView 8x42 2.0D is a binocular that takes pictures. Now you can view the action up close and capture it in digital images or video. Easily download the files to your PC, then print your snapshots or email them to family and friends. It comes with a carry case, USB cable, and image editing and archiving software, and operates with only 2 inexpensive, user-supplied AA alkaline batteries. Plus, you get a full one-year limited warranty.
The CaptureView 8x42 2.0D combines a high-performance, full-size roof prism binocular with a 2.0 megapixel digital camera to capture stills or video. Large, 42mm multi-coated objective lenses deliver super bright images even in low light. A 1.5" diagonal color LCD flips up for composing or reviewing images and video instantly. Add an optional SecureDigital memory card to add image storage capacity. The CaptureView 8x42 2.0D is perfect for action sports, concerts, nature studies, industrial site inspection, or security and investigation applications, when the greatest amount of detail is desired both visually and digitally.
| You get plug-and-play performance |
with Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, or XP.
- Fully coated optics.
- 32MB of internal memory.
- Optimum imaging range from 49' to infinity.
- Plug-and-play performance with Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP. No additional software or drivers required.
- Capture up to 40 images at the full 2.0 megapixel resolution. More images can be stored at the lower resolution settings
and/or with optional SD card.
- Capture up to 90 seconds of video with instant replay with internal memory, or more with optional SD card.
- Minimum interpupilary distance is 57mm, great for those who require narrower lens separation adjustment.
- Standard equipment includes: USB cable; carry case; neck strap; cleaning cloth; complete instructions; CD-ROM with image-editing and archiving software.
The Nuts and Bolts
1. Diopter Scale (on underside of right eyepiece) 2. SD Card Port 3. Eyepiece 4. Menu Button 5. Shutter Button 6. Left Button 7. Right Button 8. LCD Screen 9. Objective Lens 10. Camera Lens (not visible, see #10 on other view) 11. Barrel 12. USB Port 13. Battery Compartment Lid (see other view) 14. Focus knob (not visible, see #14 on other view)
1. Diopter Scale 10. Camera Lens 13. Battery Compartment Lid (squeeze and pull back to remove) 14. Focus knob
What can I view with my CaptureView Binoculars?
A: Use your CaptureView Binoculars for Sporting events, Bird-watching, public events, viewing wildlife. Anything you would use a standard pair of binoculars for, the CaptureView will see and give you the added advantage of capturing the image.
What programs can I use to manipulate my images? Can I use them to download images from my Camera?
A: You can use the software programs that are provided on the CD Rom that comes with the CaptureView Camera to manipulate and download images. If you are already using other Photo programs on your computer to manipulate images, they will also work with the CaptureView Camera.
How many images will my CaptureView hold?
The CaptureView 8x42 Camera will hold up to 40 images at 2.0 Megapixel Resolution with Built-In Memory. There is also a 3 Megapixel (interpolated) setting that will hold up to 20 images. The 1 Megapixel mode will hold up to 60 images. The VGA mode up to 120.
These cameras have a Movie Mode. How long can the movies be?
The movies are taken in Windows AVI Format and can be up to 90 seconds @QVGA (320 X 240 pixels). Use this mode to capture not just a moment, but the mood and feeling of an event.
What is an SD card?
An SD card is a Secure Digital Memory Card. This card will allow you to expand the amount of memory on the CaptureView camera up to 256 Megabytes. These cards are available in various sizes and can be purchased from any computer retailer. The CaptureView 8x42 will also work with Multi-Media Cards (MMC) up to 256MB.
Can I use the CaptureView 8x42 Camera on a Macintosh Computer?
If using a SD card you can download the images onto a Macintosh computer by using a flash card reader. You can also download your images to a Unix system. When using a flash card reader, the flash card looks like a Hard drive to your computer. Note: You cannot load to a Mac or Unix system using the camera's USB port - the USB port only can download to a Windows operating system.
How do I focus the Camera?
The camera is always in Focus from 66 feet to infinity. If you take pictures of objects closer than 66 feet they may appear fuzzy or blurry. When looking through the binoculars you will need to focus them for your eyes, but the camera will always be in focus.
What is the Flashback Feature?
A: The FlashBack feature records a movie for a user-selected period of time (5, 10, 15 or 20 seconds). You can record for as long as you like, but you will only save a recording for the period of time you have selected. For example, if you chose 10 seconds, only the last ten seconds of the recording will remain in memory and be saved--the rest of the recording is discarded.
An example of using the FlashBack feature would be to record a baseball pitcher throwing a pitch. Select 10 seconds from the FlashBack Period submenu. Press the shutter button to begin recording while the pitcher prepares. After the pitcher throws the ball, click on the shutter button again to turn off recording. You'll have saved only the last ten seconds of the pitcher's activity.
- Full-size roof prism binocular with a 2.0 megapixel digital camera to capture stills or video
- 32 MB of internal memory plus slot for Secure Digital memory card
- 1.5" diagonal color LCD flips up for composing or reviewing images and video
- Perfect for action sports, concerts, nature studies, industrial site inspection, or security and investigation applications
- Large, 42mm multi-coated objective lenses deliver super bright images even in low light
|Meade 07171-02 9.7mm Super Plossl Series 4000
Lowest new price: $21.99
Lowest used price: $23.00
List price: $39.00
Designed and manufactured to exacting standards, Meade Series 4000 Super Plössl eyepieces deliver wide 52° apparent fields of view (44° for the SP40mm) with all of the resolution, edge-of- field sharpness and color correction demanded in the most advanced visual applications. All eyepieces are multi-coated and include soft rubber eyeguards.
- Excellent general-purpose eyepiece for observing hairline lunar and planetary detail or resolving faint nebulosity in deep-space
- Extremely low astigmatism, spherical aberration, and off-axis color
- Incorporates 7-layer multi-coatings and edge-blackened optics
- Includes a soft rubber eyeguard, custom-fitted with a bayonet mount
- Eyeguard folds down for eyeglass wearers
|Meade 933 45 Degree Erecting Prism
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $49.00
For ETX-60/70/80AT Only. Prism #933 reorients images for daytime use and provides a comfortable viewing position.
The Meade 933 45-degree erecting prism aids terrestrial observing where a correctly oriented image is desirable. It threads onto the telescope's rear cell and accepts an eyepiece of any focal length.
- 45-degree prism
- For correct viewing orientation
- For terrestrial observing
- Threads to the rear cell
- Accepts any Meade eyepiece
|Meade Electronic Eyepiece
Lowest new price: $79.00
Lowest used price: $70.00
List price: $104.92
This electronic eyepiece can be used with virtually any telescope to show you real-time live black and white images of the Moon, planets, stars, and daytime terrestrial objects on your television screen. Just connect the supplied cable to the yellow-colored Video-in port of your TV set, VCR, or camcorder. The Electronic Eyepiece has a 320 x 240 pixel CMOS monochrome imaging sensor. Barrels are included to allow you to fit the eyepiece into either 0.965" or 1.25" focuser sleeves. The eyepiece includes a 6 ft. cable and is powered by a (user-supplied) 9-volt battery that fits neatly inside the eyepiece housing. A built-in control permits contrast adjustment of the image. The Electronic Eyepiece is perhaps the largest-selling product of its type ever developed. Tens of thousands of Meade #902 Electronic Eyepieces are now in use in telescopes ranging from 60mm refractors to 12" Schmidt-Cassegrains
- View live monochrome video images through telescope
- Composite video port for sending image to TV, VCR, or camcorder (6-foot RCA cable included)
- Use with any telescope with 1.25- or 0.96-inch eyepiece
- Powered by 9-volt battery (not included)
- Easy to use and setup with contrast control dial
|MEADE 10 x 25 Mini Binocular w/Case, Strap & Cleaning Cloth - MEA10X25
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Model: 101025 (MIRAGE 10X25)
Features: Compact and light for travel anywhere 10x magnification Fully coated lens Includes carrying case and neck strap Center focusing system View Details Key Features Max Magnification 10 x Lens Coating Coated Type Binocular Other Features Focus Type Center Near Focusing Distance 16 ft Field of View 303 ft @ 1000 yds Dimensions Weight 7.2 oz Miscellaneous UPC 709942719024 Product ID 21178822 More Information This Meade Travel View binocular folds easily and sports a powerful 10x magnification, making it practical for almost any observational purpose. It has a soft, rubberized cover for a firm grip and a central focusing system. Also included is a soft nylon carrying case and neck strap.
The large central focusing knob of the Meade Mirage 10 x 25 Mini Binocular lets you make adjustments smoothly and easily--even when wearing gloves. Its achromatic objective lenses give you faithful color imaging, while the fluoride magnesium-coated optics make the images brighter and higher in contrast.
These mini-binoculars are lightweight and compact, and fold even smaller for easy storage. This convenient size makes them ideal for a wide variety of activities, including vacations, sporting events, concerts, and the theater. The rubber-coated body lets you maintain a secure yet comfortable grip. Although you get sharp, bright images, these binoculars are not meant for high-resolution nature observation, such as bird watching. This model comes with a carrying case and a neck strap.
- Compact and light for travel anywhere
- 10x magnification
- Fully coated lens
- Includes carrying case and neck strap
- Center focusing system
|MEADE 51501 Polaris 60 AZ-D Refractor Telescope
Lowest used price: $20.00
Quality refracting telescope for land or sky viewing Perfect for observing Saturn, Jupiter, the Moon & many other celestial bodies Optical diameter: 60mm Focal length; f/ratio: 700mm; f/11 3 (.965") eyepieces: SR4mm (175X), H12.5 (56X) & H25mm (28X) Also includes a 3x Barlow lens Includes diagonal mirror, tripod & StarFinder" software
The Meade Polaris 60 AZ-D is a quality refracting telescope for land or sky viewing. It is perfect for observing celestial objects like Saturn, Jupiter, and the moon. It has an attractive design and fits in any room. The Polaris 60 AZ-D is a cost-efficient telescope for the beginner.
|Meade ETX60AT Telescope
Lowest used price: $130.00
List price: $450.00
TE2) ETX-80AT W/AUTOSTAR & TRIPOD
Whether you want to study Saturn and its ring system, the primary cloud belts of Jupiter, or mountain ranges and other terrestrial objects, the Meade ETX-60AT offers extraordinary power for its price. It offers a 60mm multicoated, air-spaced achromatic objective lens manufactured with Grade A crown and flint optical glass components. The flip-mirror system lets you observe in the standard 90-degree position. Just flip the internal optical flat mirror up, and you'll be set for sky viewing.
It's easy to carry, so you can take the Meade ETX-60AT to a distant mountaintop or to your own back yard. It only needs a quick 60-second alignment for setup. This telescope includes an Autostar hand controller that permits the automatic location of over 1,400 celestial objects. Just enter the object you wish to observe and watch as the telescope moves rapidly to place the object in your field of view. The Meade ETX-60AT also includes a serial interface, so you can download new software through your PC to the telescope. This way, the positions of Earth satellites may be updated for observation, or newly discovered objects, such as comets, can be located.
- Convenient electronic hand controller
- Internal flip-mirror system
- 60mm diameter lens
- Razor-sharp images of astronomical and terrestrial subjects
- Either straight-through or 90-degree observing positions
Page 1 of 4
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.