|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|Garmin nüvi 52LM 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps (US)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $79.99
List price: $149.99
Dependable, Easy-to-use Guidance
With its bright 5.0" display, spoken turn-by-turn directions and many innovative features, the sleek nüvi 52LM offers dependable, easy to use driving guidance.
Detailed Maps with Free Lifetime Updates
Maps of the lower 49 states, plus free lifetime¹ map updates, let you easily find addresses and millions of points of interest.
Lane assist with junction view indicates the proper lane for a turn or exit with brightly colored arrows and detailed pictures. nüvi 52LM also displays speed limit and accurate arrival time.
One-stop Device Management
Use Garmin Express to keep your nüvi up-to-date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices, and install free custom vehicles and voices.
What's in the Box:
- nüvi 52LM
- Preloaded with City Navigator® NT North America - Lower 49 States
- Lifetime maps¹ (indicated by “LM” after model number on the box)
- Vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
¹If you purchase a nüMaps Lifetime subscription (sold separately or bundled together with certain GPS models), you will receive up to 4 map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on Garmin’s website, for 1 compatible Garmin product until your product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. A product’s “useful life” means the period during which the product (a) has sufficient memory capacity and other required technical capabilities to utilize current map data and (b) is capable of operating as intended without major repairs. A product will be deemed to be out of service and its useful life to be ended if no updates have been downloaded for such product for a period of 24 months or more. Unless otherwise stated, the updates you receive under the subscription will be updates to the same geographic map data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased. In some instances, your Garmin product might not have sufficient memory remaining for you to load an update to the map data, in which case you will need to either (a) select reduced map data coverage for your updates, or (b) purchase separately a microSD™/SD™ card (if and as applicable to your Garmin product) and load all or a portion of the map data coverage for your updates to the card and insert the card into the microSD/SD card slot contained in your Garmin product. If neither of the measures in (a) or (b) can be used to address your product’s lack of sufficient remaining memory, then Garmin may conclude that the “useful life” of your product has expired. Garmin may terminate your nüMaps Lifetime subscription at any time if you violate any of the terms of this agreement or your subscription. Your nüMaps Lifetime subscription may not be transferred to another Garmin product.
- Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface with a 5" diagonal color display
- Lane assist with junction view displays junctions and interchanges with colored arrows that indicate the proper lane needed for your next turn or exit
- Voice prompted turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names: Turn right on Main Street
- Includes sturdy suction cup mount for easy adjustment and quick release
|Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $79.99
List price: $119.99
The eTrex 10 makes a great choice in handheld navigation for the budget savvy outdoor enthusiast. This eTrex model is equipped with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, a 2.2-inch monochrome display, and a worldwide basemap making it easier than ever to see where you are and where you have been.
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2-inch monochrome display
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine-mounting accessories
- Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use
|Garmin Foretrex 401 Waterproof Hiking GPS
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $149.99
List price: $199.99
The Foretrex 401 is a slim wrist-mounted GPS navigator perfect for outdoor activities that require the use of both hands. Foretrex 401 combines a high-sensitivity waterproof GPS receiver, electronic compass and barometric altimeter into a lightweight device ideal for hikers, skiers and campers. To share data easily, you can connect Foretrex to your computer with USB or just send data wirelessly to another device.
Retrace Your Steps
No matter where your adventure takes you, you'll never worry about getting lost with the Foretrex 401. Foretrex keeps track of your path and displays it as a dotted trail on the screen. Just turn on Foretrex's TracBack feature, and you can retrace your path back to where you started. Keep track of your bearing and altitude with Foretrex 401's electronic compass and barometric altimeter. You can save locations in memory as waypoints, so you always can find your way back to any important place, like your campsite or vehicle. And with up to 17 hours of battery life and replaceable AAA batteries, you'll never worry about making it back.
Track Your Data
Foretrex 401 lets you create and store routes to all of your favorite places and provides other helpful information, including a trip computer, sunrise/sunset times and hunting and fishing information. For even more data, connect Foretrex 401 to a wireless accessory, such as a heart rate monitor, cadence sensor, or clip it on your bike with the accessory bike mount. To keep track of your trip, connect your Foretrex to your PC or Mac with USB to store your waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer. You also can share waypoints, routes and tracks wirelessly with another Foretrex 401.
You've been busy exploring and now you want to store and analyze your activities. With a simple connection to your computer and the Internet, you can get a detailed analysis of your activities and send tracks to your outdoor device using Garmin Connect. This one-stop site offers an activity table and allows you to view your activities on a map using Google Earth. Explore other routes uploaded from more than 12 million customers and share your experiences on Twitter and Facebook. Getting started is easy, so get out there, explore, and share.
What's in the Box
- Foretrex 401
- Wrist expansion strap
- USB cable
- Features high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix for improved performance and reception in heavy tree cover or deep canyons
- Keeps track of routes, tracks and waypoints
- TracBack feature retraces user's path on the easy-to-read LCD display
- Supports dual position readout so user can view current location in multiple formats
- Features trip computer, sunrise/sunset times, hunting/fishing information, electronic compass and barometric altimeter
|Belkin NetCam HD Wireless IP Camera for Tablet and Smartphone with Night Vision and Digital Audio (F7D7602)
Lowest new price: $92.00
Lowest used price: $65.00
List price: $149.99
Not only does the Belkin Net Cam HD allow you to keep tabs on kids or pets from your Smartphone or tablet it also allows you to see all the action in vibrant 720p HD video. Ideal for anyone who has kids, pets, or grandparents at home, the camera captures smooth video and crisp digital audio that makes you feel like you're right there with them. You can watch and hear all the fun on your mobile device, wherever you go now in HD!
- 720p HD: High definition video gives you a sharp, clear more vivid picture.
- Easy setup: Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to connect directly to your Wi-Fi network.
- Wide Angle Video: See more of a room so you know what?s going on.
- Night Vision: Infrared lets you clearly see when there?s little to no light.
- Crystal clear sound: Listen to what?s going on in the room.
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Mobile Device Recording: Record live video right to your mobile device.
- Movement Detection Notifications: Enjoy piece of mind with email alerts.
|Rand McNally Intelliroute TND 520 Truck GPS with Lifetime Maps
Lowest new price: $259.00
Lowest used price: $205.00
List price: $299.99
Brand: Rand McNally
The IntelliRoute TND 520 brings you up-to-date information at your fingertips. Connect to a Wi-Fi hotspot to receive current weather, fuel prices, and traffic. Plus, search the Internet for nearby locations using a name or keyword.
- Weather - Show current conditions and forecast, or choose from 10 different map overlays, including precipitation and wind speed
- Fuel prices - View fuel prices on the map, or search by price, fuel type, or brand
- Local search - Find local businesses, restaurants, and more by name or keyword as well as Route comparison, choose between a primary and alternate route
- Fuel log - Track fuel purchases by date and by state; calculate current and average fuel economy
- Team driving support - Keep timers and mileage separately for two team members
|Suunto A-10 Compass
Lowest new price: $12.99
List price: $14.55
A basic compass, ideal for beginners. The A-Range of recreational compasses is a series of handy, well designed, navigational aids which are assets in any environment. All four models in the series (A-10, A-20, A-30L and A-40) are compact, high-accuracy instruments made from durable, clear, scratch resistant acrylic that have been ergonomically designed to fit into the palm of your hand for optimum ease of use. These light-weight compasses feature a fixed declination correction scale as well as a patent-pending lanyard snap-lock enabling the compass to be easily detached from the lanyard.
Hailing from Suunto's A-Range of recreational compasses, the A-10 is a handy, well-designed navigational aid that excels in virtually any environment. The compact, highly accurate instrument is made of durable, clear, scratch-resistant acrylic that's been ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand. More significantly, the compass employs Suunto's two-zone system to achieve precise, accurate readings regardless of where you're traveling. Previously, most compasses functioned well in only one of five geographic zones. That's because the compasses were balanced differently based on the zone's inclination, i.e., the vertical intensity and direction of the Earth's magnetic field. However, as people began to travel more, it became clear that globe-hopping adventurers needed compasses with a greater geographical range. Suunto's two-zone system, by contrast, considers only the northern and southern hemispheres. In practice, this means that a Suunto compass designed for the northern hemisphere--as the A-10 is--will still work for a fair distance into the southern hemisphere and vice-versa. Suunto is one of only two compass manufacturers to offer two-zone compasses.
The lightweight A-10 compass also features a fixed declination correction scale, a jewel bearing, and a patent-pending snap-lock that detaches easily from the lanyard. The compass measures 2.2 by 3.5 inches and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Lightweight recreational compass made of durable, clear, scratch-resistant acrylic
- Employs Suunto's two-zone system for reliable readings in northern hemisphere
- Fixed declination correction scale, jewel bearing, and dual scales (cm or inches)
- Ergonomically designed to fin in palm; includes lanyard with detachable snap-lock
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
|Spy Spot TT8850 Real Time Mini Portable GPS Tracker GPS Tracking Device Gl 200 Micro Tracker
Lowest new price: $144.99
Lowest used price: $125.00
List price: $259.99
Brand: GPS Tracking Device
Model: GPS Tracker
The Spy Spot TT8850 Tracker is a miniature GPS tracker designed for asset and vehicle tracking. With alerts like geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery, motion alert and many other advanced reporting features, the Micro Tracker is simply the smallest and most versatile tracker. Track on any computer or PDA-Style cell phone for only $29.95. Worldwide coverage available for $25.00 per month with own local 2G sim card. GL-200 Tracking Systems.
Magnetic clip can be used to secure the micro tracker to the frame of a vehicle (magnetic clip not included).
Activation fee $59.95
With purchase of three or more trackers Nationally or Worldwide, the cost for service will be $25.00 per month and $29.00 for activation per unit
- portable device that fits in the palm of your hand
- SMS & Email Alerts Once logged in, the GPS tracking software will display the Battery life of the Micro GPS Tracker
- give you two and a half weeks of battery life
- secure GPS Tracking from any Computer or PDA-Style Cell Phone
- Free Cloth Carry Pouch Included
|MasTrack OBD Real Time GPS Vehicle Tracker
Lowest new price: $98.00
Lowest used price: $86.24
List price: $199.99
MasTrack OBD tracker is a small GPS tracking device that plugs directly into the OBD port of any vehicle.
No tools or wiring required.
Simply plug the tracker in and your set to go.
All passenger vehicles and lightweight trucks manufactured after 1995 are equipped with an OBD port that can be easily found within 3 feet of the steering wheel. The MasTrack system is used by businesses tracking their vehicles and personnel for verification of employee time sheets and customer billing. This system gives peace of mind to parents keeping an eye on their teen drivers or monitoring the location of an aging loved one.
You receive unlimited email and text message notifications of speeding, excessive idling, zone alerts (when the vehicle enters or leaves specific locations), ignition status, voltage etc. as well as detailed reports of daily stops or of all activity.
Select the Plan that fits your needs:
15 Min $14.99
5 Min $19.99
2 Min $24.99
1 Min $34.99
MasTrack GPS tracking requires a monthly subscription with no long term contracts so you can cancel at any time. There are no hidden fees or additional charges.
- Real-time GPS updates up to every 1 minute. Nationwide coverage(USA). Required monthly subscription as low as 14.99
- Use any internet enabled device. No software required. Also works with iPhone/iPad/Android/Blackberry.
- Unlimited Email and text message alerts for tampering, speeding, geofence, etc.
- No installation. Simply plugs into OBD-II port on every vehicle manufactured since 1996.
- No long term contracts. Cancel any time. 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
|GlobalSat BU-353 USB GPS Receiver
Lowest new price: $34.18
List price: $49.99
* SiRF Star III High Performance GPS chipset - WAAS
* High sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -159 dBm)
* Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level
* Support NMEA 0183 data protocol
* Built-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
* Built-in patch antenna
* Super-cohesive magnetic for mounting on the car
* USB interface connection port
* Waterproof and non-slip on the bottom
* LED indicator for GPS fix or not fix LED OFF: Receiver switch off LED ON: No fix, signal searching LED Flashing: Position fixed
Chipset: SiRF Star III v3.1.1 firmware WAAS Enabled
Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
C/A code: 1.023 MHz chip rate
Channels: 20 channel all-in-view tracking
Sensitivity: -159 dBm
Accuracy Position: 10 meters, 2D RMS ~ 5 meters, 3D RMS WAAS enabled
Velocity: 0.1 m/s
Time: 1us synchronized to GPS time
Reacquisition: 0.1 sec., average
Hot start: 1 sec., average
Warm start: 38 sec., average
Cold start: 42 sec., average
Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
Velocity: 515 meters /second (1000 knots) max
Acceleration: Less than 4g
Main power input: 4.5V ~ 6.5V DC input
Power consumption: 80mA
Protocol Electrical level: TTL level,
Output voltage level: 0V~2.85V
Baud rate: 4,800 bps
Output message: NMEA 0183 GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, GLL
Dimension: 53mm diameter, 19.2mm height
Cable length: 65"
Operating temperature: -40C to +85C
- Built-In Supercap For Rapid Acquisition
- Built-In Roof Mount Magnet
- USB Interface
- Built-In GPS Patch Antenna
|Humminbird 4088301 PiranhaMAX 153 Dual Beam Fishfinder
Lowest new price: $73.62
List price: $79.99
Humminbird PiranhaMAX 153 Dual Beam fishfinder. 4-inch contrast-enhanced clear edge grayscale display shows you everything, even in direct sunlight. PiranhaMAX Series is ideal for beginners and those who value simplicity over sophistication.
- 4" Fest Display With 4-level Grayscale
- 160 X 128 Pixels
- 100w Rms Power
- 800w Ptp Power
- Includes Water Temperature
- Depth: 600 feet
- Mounting: Tilt Mount
- Sonar: Dual Beam
- 4 inch 4 level grayscale display
Page 1 of 55
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.