|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Healthworks Raw Certified Organic Cacao Powder 1lb/16oz
Lowest new price: $11.99
Our cacao is grown on small farms and selectively harvested by hand since not all the fruit ripen in the same time. Made from delicious, raw cacao beans, Healthworks raw and organic cacao powder is prepared by cold-pressing cacao beans to yield a decadent, antioxidant-rich powder which keeps vitamins, minerals and antioxidants intact. Chocolate lovers will experience superb taste with maximum digestion and absorption of nutrients. Cacao powder is terrific in smoothies and desserts and gives people all of the healthy benefits of this powerful superfood.
- 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, gluten-free, vegan
- Cacao also contains more antioxidant flavonoids than red wine, green tea and blueberries
- Instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies, and other recipes into the healthiest chocolate.
- Great source of magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper and potassium
|Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Powder, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)
Lowest new price: $27.21
List price: $37.24
Brand: Navitas Naturals
Raw cacao has been enjoyed for its healthy and invigorating properties in South American cultures for thousands of years. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder is made from the finest organic cacao beans that are hand-selected in Peru and milled at low temperatures to protect the nutrients and flavor. Raw cacao powder is a delicious 100% dark chocolate source of antioxidants, magnesium, iron and fiber. This healthy, single ingredient product provides all of the rich chocolate taste without the extra sugar and industrial processing that can compromise chocolate’s nutritional value and true taste. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies, yogurt, ice cream, and more into healthy chocolate indulgence.
Cacao is known to be one of nature’s most abundant sources of antioxidants, including flavonols. It’s also a plentiful source of magnesium and iron. Although cacao contains a small amount of caffeine, as well as other stimulants including theobromine, it primarily provides energy through its potent antioxidants and other nutrients that promote blood circulation and oxygenation in the body. Cacao also provides notable quantities of several "good mood" phytochemicals including anandamine and phenylethylamine, which are unique alkaloid chemicals that can help you feel happy.
Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder is made from the highest quality Peruvian cacao beans that are hand-selected by our partners. After undergoing a partial fermentation process to remove bitterness, the beans are cold pressed and the antioxidant-rich cacao fiber is separated away from the fragrant cacao butter at low temperatures and without the use of solvents or chemicals. The fibrous cake is then finely milled into our luxurious cacao powder. Product of Peru, packed in the USA.
The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide the finest organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are certified organic, kosher, gluten-free, non-GMO, and raw. Harvested from around the world, Navitas Naturals superfoods are a diverse whole-food source of antioxidants, protein, essential fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, and other key nutrients. We use methods such as freeze-drying and low temperature processing to ensure maximum nutrition and flavor.
Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder has a deep dark chocolate flavor and a fine texture that is easy to blend into a wide variety of hot and cold recipes. We suggest adding it to smoothies, desserts, drinks (hot chocolate), ice cream, yogurt, and granola, or make your own chocolate bars. The last Aztec emperor is said to have preferred his cacao to be blended with Atole or coarse corn flour and whisked into a rich foamy brew flavored with chilies, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
Try this dairy-free version of a classic recipe. In a small saucepan, heat all the ingredients over low until mixture is warm. Wisk to combine the mixture thoroughly, or briefly whip it in a blender. Tip: hemp milks and almond milks can have varying levels of sweetness, so try adjusting the quantity of coconut palm sugar to your liking. This recipe yields 1 serving.
- 1/2 tsp Mesquite Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
- 1 Cup unsweetened Almond Milk (or Hemp Milk)
- 100% Certified Organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Raw cacao is a delicious source of antioxidants, magnesium, iron and fiber
- This cacao powder is a healthy alternative with all the chocolate taste, but without the sugar and processing
- Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies and more into healthy chocolate indulgence
- Food for the Modern Life
|Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Nibs, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)
Lowest new price: $26.60
List price: $37.24
Brand: Navitas Naturals
Known as the Food of the Gods by ancient South American cultures, raw cacao is cherished now in modern times as a healthy and delicious form of dark chocolate. Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs are made from whole raw cacao beans crumbled into small ‘nib’ chunks. Raw cacao nibs have a pure dark chocolate flavor, and they’re a healthy source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber. Navitas Naturals cacao is sustainably harvested in the lush forests of Peru, where our partners carefully select the best cacao beans from local small-scale organic cacao farmers. All processing of the cacao is at low temperatures to protect the flavor and nutrients. Enjoy Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs in recipes just as you would conventional chocolate chips. Sprinkle them onto cereal, trail mix, yogurt or ice cream or grab a handful right out of the bag for a tasty snack.
- 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan and raw
- These are ?nature?s chocolate chips? with a strong, raw, dark chocolate flavor
- Raw cacao is one of the most plentiful sources of antioxidants and magnesium, and it also contains a plentiful amount of fiber and essential minerals including iron
- Enjoy these dark chocolate nibs in recipes just as you would conventional chocolate chips
- Food for the Modern Life
|Healthworks Certified Organic Raw Cacao Nibs - 16oz/1 Pound
Lowest new price: $8.00
Healthworks brings to you Certified USDA Organic raw cacao nibs. Cacao is increasingly being consumed for its nutritive and health enhancing properties. This cacao is grown using sustainable practices. This premium cacao is the best for consuming chocolate in its raw, natural state. The cacao nibs are unprocessed to maximize nutrient preservation. All this adds up to a rich tasting cacao with a pleasant aroma. A truly wonderfully delicious and nutritious food!
- USDA certified organic
- Premium cacao with a premium flavor
|Raw Organic Cocoa Butter-16 ozs.
Lowest new price: $7.75
Brand: SAAQIN ®
Cocoa Butter (raw, organic) 1 lb, sometimes called cacao butter or white chocolate. Our long awaited pure cocoa butter is here. This is produced from cacao nibs melted and pressed at low temperatures. The result is cocoa powder and this cocoa butter. This can be used as a great moisturizer. It can be used in your raw creations like living chocolate bars and other treats. You can eat it plain and just sit and savor the flavor as it slowly melts in your mouth and coats your tongue with bliss.
Our raw cacao is from the small farmers in Ecuador that currently supply the cacao for the Pacari Raw Chocolate.
Net wt.: 16 oz Packaged in a dairy-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, vegan facility.
- Great moisturizer
- Use to make raw chocolate
|KAKOSI Organic Cocoa Butter 16 oz.
Lowest new price: $12.81
List price: $37.95
Cocoa butter is highly coveted due to its believed healing benefits. Derived from cocoa beans, cocoa butter is present in everyday items like chocolate, lip gloss and lotion. Pregnant women and body builders use the oil to help prevent stretch marks that result from rapid muscle growth or weight gain. Alternative health practitioners use it for burns, skin care mouth sores and disease prevention. Also, its versatile properties allow it to be used when baking and preparing other foods. And since its dairy FREE those with a dairy allergy can use this as a butter substitute when baking cookies, cakes, muffins, or soften and spread on your favorite breads, pancakes, and French toast. You will love this products excellent flavor profiles and subtle chocolate flavor.
- Organic, Gluten-Free, Alergen Free, and Dairy Free.
- Great for Skin Care, Baking and other Various uses.
- Unique properties allow it to melt and re-harden without any loss of chemical properties.
- Excelent alternative to to milk based butter products, and great fo those with a dairy alergy.
|Frontier Fair Trade Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali Certified Organic, 16-Ounce Bag
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $19.90
The tropical cacoa tree produces this food of the gods. Our fine cocoa is Dutch processed, rich in flavor and color.
- 1 Pound Bulk Bag
- Organic, Fair Trade, Dutch processed cocoa powder, for stellar baked goods and hot cocoa
- Certified Organic, Kosher, Fair Trade Certified
- Processed with alkali, Non-Irradiated
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Certified organic
- Fair trade certified
- Pack with 16-ounce bag
|Valrhona Chocolate Cocoa Powder 100% cacao 1 lb
Lowest new price: $10.70
Valrhona is the most commonly used chocolate in fine restaurants and bakeries, and their cocoa powder is no different. The fat content is easy to use and adapt to any baking recipe.
|Hershey's Cocoa, Special Dark, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Lowest new price: $21.89
List price: $25.90
A premium cocoa that adds rich chocolate flavor to any recipe. Crafted using traditional dutch processing techniques, the smooth and sophisticated taste will intensify and enrich your desserts. Dark chocolate, also known as sweet or semi-sweet chocolate, typically has a higher percentage of cacao solids than milk chocolate. Dutch process cocoa will not react to baking soda and so it can only be used with recipes that call for baking powder. In general, its taste usually is lighter and sweeter and has less bitter or sour notes. Hershey's Special Dark, however, is intensely, quietly dark, like an Oreo cookie.
- Intensify and enrich your desserts
- Traditional Dutch processing techniques
- Adds rich chocolate flavor
- Quiet dark like an Oreo cookie
- Qualify as Gluten Free using Standards proposed by FDA
|Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, 1.54 pound
Lowest new price: $9.95
List price: $15.99
Our newest baking essential addition to the Rodelle family our Dutch Processed Baking Cocoa. Our baking cocoa is European Dutch processed for rich flavor and appearance. It contains one of the highest levels of cocoa butter on the market, ensuring superior flavor.
- The perfect ingredient to create rich, bold recipes like hot cocoa, fudgy brownies, and much more.
- For other Gourmet Baking Cocoa recipe ideas visit: RodelleKitchen.com
- Our Gourmet Baking Cocoa is 100% Cocoa. No extra additives, just cocoa processed with Alkali.
- Our cocoa is used by home cooks and baking professionals alike.
- We pride ourselves on using the highest quality ingredients to make our products.
Page 1 of 51
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.