|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Healthworks Raw Certified Organic Cacao Powder 1lb/16oz
Lowest new price: $12.49
Our cacao is grown on small farms and selectively harvested by hand since not all the fruit ripen in the same time. Made from delicious, raw cacao beans, Healthworks raw and organic cacao powder is prepared by cold-pressing cacao beans to yield a decadent, antioxidant-rich powder which keeps vitamins, minerals and antioxidants intact. Chocolate lovers will experience superb taste with maximum digestion and absorption of nutrients. Cacao powder is terrific in smoothies and desserts and gives people all of the healthy benefits of this powerful superfood.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Cacao also contains more antioxidant flavonoids than red wine, green tea and blueberries
- Instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies, and other recipes into the healthiest chocolate.
- Great source of magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper and potassium
|Healthworks Certified Organic Raw Cacao Nibs - 16oz/1 Pound
Lowest new price: $8.00
Healthworks brings to you Certified USDA Organic raw cacao nibs. Cacao is increasingly being consumed for its nutritive and health enhancing properties. This cacao is grown using sustainable practices. This premium cacao is the best for consuming chocolate in its raw, natural state. The cacao nibs are unprocessed to maximize nutrient preservation. All this adds up to a rich tasting cacao with a pleasant aroma. A truly wonderfully delicious and nutritious food!
- USDA certified organic
- Premium cacao with a premium flavor
|Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Nibs, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)
Lowest new price: $26.78
List price: $37.24
Brand: Navitas Naturals
Known as the "Food of the Gods” by ancient South American cultures, raw cacao is cherished now in modern times as a healthy and delicious form of dark chocolate. Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs are made from whole raw cacao beans crumbled into small ‘nib’ chunks. “Nature’s chocolate chips” have a pure dark chocolate flavor, and they’re a healthy source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber. Enjoy them in recipes just as you would conventional chocolate chips, or snack on them straight out of the bag.
Raw cacao contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants, including flavonoids and polyphenols, and it’s an excellent source of dietary fiber. Cacao is also known to be one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium and it possesses many other essential minerals in significant quantities including iron. Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs also contain 4 grams of protein per serving.
Navitas Naturals cacao is sustainably harvested in the lush forests of Peru where our partners carefully select the best cacao beans from local small-scale organic cacao farmers. Our cacao beans are delicately removed from the pulp of the pod-like fruit, are rinsed with purified water and partially fermented. The whole beans are peeled and gently crumbled to form small “nibs.” All processing of the cacao is at low temperatures to protect the flavor and nutrients. Product of Peru, packed in the USA.
The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide the finest organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are certified organic, kosher, gluten-free, non-GMO, and raw. Harvested from around the world, Navitas Naturals superfoods are a diverse whole-food source of antioxidants, protein, essential fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, and other key nutrients. We use methods such as freeze-drying and low temperature processing to ensure maximum nutrition and flavor.
Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs are an incredibly versatile and convenient superfood. You can use them in a wide variety of recipes just as you would chocolate chips in baked goods, desserts, and raw treats. Grab a handful of nibs for a delicious and nutritious snack, or sprinkle them onto cereal, trail mix, yogurt, or ice cream.
Blend all ingredients except for the cacao nibs and ice until smooth. Add the nibs and ice and blend again until frosty. Cacao is both a stimulant and a nourishing food. Although it contains a small amount of caffeine and other stimulants including theobromine, it provides energy mostly via its potent antioxidants and nutrients that promote blood circulation and oxygenation. This recipe by chef Julie Morris yields 2 servings.
- 2 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Maca Powder
- 1 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs
- 1 1/2 Cups Ice
- 1.4 Cup Brazil Nuts
- 3 large Medjool Dates (pits removed)
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan and raw
- These are ?nature?s chocolate chips? with a strong, raw, dark chocolate flavor
- Raw cacao is one of the most plentiful sources of antioxidants and magnesium, and it also contains a plentiful amount of fiber and essential minerals including iron
- Enjoy these dark chocolate nibs in recipes just as you would conventional chocolate chips
- Food for the Modern Life
|Hershey's Sugar Free Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, 8 Ounce
Lowest new price: $2.65
List price: $5.75
Hershey's sugar free semi-sweet baking chips bag.
- Enjoy the taste of Hershey's chocolate chips in your favorite recipes without the sugar
|100% Natural Raw Cacao Powder from Latin America. Raw, Pure, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free (1 LB)
Lowest new price: $10.49
Brand: Silk Road
Legendary cacao has a long history of medicinal use throughout Mesoamerica and South America. Today, science confirms chocolate has many favorable qualities that support health and psychological well-being. This magical bean offers great benefits when the cacao is high-quality, raw and organic.
The Mayan and Mexica religions believed cacao had divine origins. According to Mayan legend, after humans were created by the goddess Xmucane, the God Sovereign Plumed Serpent gave cacao to the Maya.
Cacao mass contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium which contribute to cardiovascular health. Chocolate has the ability to trigger the release of dopamine and the endorphin phenylethylamine, both of which soothe the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and depression. Due to its high valeric acid content, cacao has stress relieving properties despite the presence of the stimulants theobromine and caffeine.
Yet not all chocolate is created equal. Organic, raw cacao reigns supreme with maximum nutrient content compared to other forms. Since raw chocolate is processed at low temperatures, it retains much more of its famed nutritional value than if it were roasted. Raw chocolate has many high-quality nutrients such as manganese, vitamin C, and omega 6 fatty acids. Raw cacao also contains powerful antioxidants along with a significant amount of chromium, which balances blood sugar levels. Additional benefits are found in neurotransmitter modulating agents that act as natural antidepressants. "They allow our neurotransmitters like serotonin to remain in our bloodstream longer that usual. This makes us younger," explains David Wolfe. He believes that raw cacao is an excellent way to enhance health while calming the heart, amplifying sensuality and enriching one's love life.
- ONE WEEK SALE PRICE $9.99. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS ULTRA-LOW PRICE UNTIL 10/8
- 100% Raw, Pure, Kosher, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Fresh! Less than 2 months from harvest, processing, and shipping to your door!
- Packaged in food-grade 16 oz resealable bag
- Without a doubt, this is the highest-quality, most delicious cacao powder available on Amazon
|Natierra Organic Raw Cacao Nibs, 8 Ounce Pouch
Lowest new price: $6.99
List price: $12.99
At Natierra, we scour the globe to bring exotic superfood snacks to your fingertips! Our ingredients come from the depths of the Amazon to the tops of the Himalayas, pleasing the most adventurous palettes. Good for more than just taste, our products offer a range of vitamins and nutrients that keep the mind and body healthy.
- Exquisite and aromatic Organic Cacao Nibs come from the finest cacao variety, the "Criollo" bean
- Great for baked dishes, oatmeal, granola, and smoothies
- Organic, Raw, Vegan, GMO Free, gluten free, rich in antioxidants and a natural source of fiber and iron
- Cacao's antioxidant levels promote health and well-being
- Product of Peru
|Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, 1.54 pound
Lowest new price: $14.49
List price: $15.99
Our newest baking essential addition to the Rodelle family our Dutch Processed Baking Cocoa. Our baking cocoa is European Dutch processed for rich flavor and appearance. It contains one of the highest levels of cocoa butter on the market, ensuring superior flavor.
- The perfect ingredient to create rich, bold recipes like hot cocoa, fudgy brownies, and much more.
- For other Gourmet Baking Cocoa recipe ideas visit: RodelleKitchen.com
- Our Gourmet Baking Cocoa is 100% Cocoa. No extra additives, just cocoa processed with Alkali.
- Our cocoa is used by home cooks and baking professionals alike.
- We pride ourselves on using the highest quality ingredients to make our products.
|Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Lowest new price: $17.83
List price: $25.90
Give baking and hot chocolate making 100 percent! From heavenly hot chocolate to fabulous frostings and gluten-free desserts, Hershey’s Natural Unsweetened Cocoa is highly versatile and very delicious.
- Perfect for baking and beverage-making
- 100% cacao, non-alkalized and unsweetened
- A gluten-free and kosher cocoa powder
- Comes in re-sealable cans to help keep cocoa fresh
- Includes six 8-ounce cans of Hershey?s Natural Unsweetened Cocoa (8-Ounce cans)
|Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Nibs Sweetened, 4-Ounce Pouches
Lowest new price: $4.94
List price: $6.59
Brand: Navitas Naturals
Known as the Food of the Gods by ancient South American cultures, raw cacao is cherished as a healthy and delicious form of dark chocolate. Navitas Naturals Cacao Sweet Nibs are made by gently rolling crumbled raw cacao beans in cacao liquor and then lightly sweetening them with organic cane juice. Raw cacao beans, from which the nibs are made, are one of the most plentiful sources of antioxidants, and they’re also known to be one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium. Cacao nibs also provide a healthy amount of protein, vitamins and fiber. These versatile sweet chocolate chunks have a strong dark chocolate flavor. They’re a perfect snack right out of the bag, and they are ideal in recipes that could benefit from sweet crunchy chocolate such as desserts, ice cream and trail mix.
- Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs, sweetened, 4-Ounce pouches
- 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, kosher, gluten-free, vegan
- Partially ground cacao beans rolled into delectable raw cacao liquor, and then lightly mixed with 100% organic sugar cane juice
- Soaring levels of antioxidants, as well as trace minerals like magnesium and iron
- Mix into chocolate ice cream, smoothies, cereal, coffee or yogurt
|Valrhona Chocolate Cocoa Powder 100% cacao 1 lb
Lowest new price: $12.41
Valrhona is the most commonly used chocolate in fine restaurants and bakeries, and their cocoa powder is no different. The fat content is easy to use and adapt to any baking recipe.
Page 1 of 51
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.