|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds, 12-Ounce Bag
Lowest new price: $6.37
List price: $9.40
Chia seeds are a superfood packed with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- Rich source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber
- Chia seeds absorb 9-12 times their weight in water
- Versatile, use in recipes both savory and sweet
- Include Chia seeds in yogurt and oatmeal or in smoothies
- Add Chia seeds to sauces as a thickener and to muffins and cakes as an egg replacement
|Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds, 1 Pound Pouches
Lowest new price: $11.99
List price: $17.98
Brand: Navitas Naturals
Chia seeds were a key part of the diet and culture of ancient civilizations, including the Aztecs, Incans, and Mayans. The Tarahumara and Chumash people in Mexico would create a ‘running food’ by roasting, crushing, and mixing the seed with water to make a gel. Chia seeds are a strong vegetarian source of omega fatty acids, protein, calcium, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and soluble fiber. The slightly crunchy seeds absorb liquid and swell up to form a gel that helps to support hydration and gives a feeling of fullness. Sprinkle the mild nutty-flavored seeds into smoothies, oatmeal, granola, cereal, and yogurt, or use them as a thickener.
Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds provide a wide diversity of key nutrients in abundant quantities. In particular, chia seeds are a plentiful plant-based source of omega fatty acids. They’re also a robust source of protein — providing all of the essential amino acids. This mighty little Aztec energy food also contains antioxidants, complex carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, and phosphorus).
The chia plant is a fast-growing herb that is part of the mint family. It's white, blue, and purple flowers produce small, shiny, oval seeds. To ensure quality, flavor and nutritional integrity, our farming partners follow the strictest growing and processing standards. Product of Mexico, Argentina, and Paraguay, packed in the USA.
The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide the finest organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are certified organic, kosher, gluten-free, non-GMO and raw. Harvested from around the world, Navitas Naturals superfoods are a diverse whole-food source of antioxidants, protein, essential fatty acids, minerals, vitamins, and other key nutrients. We use methods such as freeze-drying and low temperature processing to ensure maximum nutrition and flavor.
Chia seeds have a very mild nutty flavor. Therefore, they’re easy to blend into a wide variety of recipes. We suggest that you sprinkle a spoonful into smoothies, oatmeal, salad, granola, pudding, cereal, or yogurt. Chia seeds are very hydrophilic and have the unusual ability to absorb liquid and form a gel. This makes chia especially good as a thickening agent in soups and smoothies, or enjoyed as a pudding with a touch of sweetener. The seeds can also be enjoyed in recipes as an egg replacement, and they also work well as a flour substitute to make hearty breads, crackers, and other baked goods.
In a blender or food processor, blend the tomato into a chunky puree. Transfer to a small bowl, add the chia seeds, and stir well to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to swell and the mixture to thicken. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mash the avocado with the back of a fork into a paste. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, mixed onion, cilantro, and lime juice, and mix well. Add the thickened tomato-chia mixture and stir. Add sea salt to taste, and spike with hot sauce, if desired, to the preferred heat level. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with extra chopped onion and cilantro. The yield for this recipe is 6 servings.
- 2 Tbsp Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds
- 1 very large juicy Tomato
- 1 large Avocado
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Cup White Onion, minced (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, minced (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- Sea Salt and Hot Sauce, to taste (optional)
- 100% Certified Organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Chia is a vegetarian source of omega fatty acids, protein, calcium, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and soluble fiber
- Chia seeds absorb liquid and swell up to form a gel that helps to support hydration and a feeling of fullness
- Sprinkle into smoothies, oatmeal, granola, cereal or yogurt or use as a thickener
- Food for modern life. Great for home consumption or use in your healthy restaurant or café.
|Now Foods White Chia Seeds, 1-Pound
Lowest new price: $8.15
List price: $11.99
Brand: Now Foods
Rich in Omega-3 and Fiber Chia seeds are one of the best known sources of essential fatty acids, with nearly two-thirds being comprised of Omega-3 as ALA. They are also an excellent source of Omega-6, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, dietary fiber, and protein. These seeds can be eaten on their own or added to salads, cereals, yogurts, etc. to boost nutritional content.
- Blanco Salvia White Chia Seeds - 1 lb.
- Serving Size: 2 TBSP (15 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
|Spectrum Essentials Chia Seeds, 12 Ounce Pouch
Lowest new price: $6.32
List price: $8.28
At Spectrum, we work with talented, dedicated people to create the best products possible, and using processes that are gentle to both the planet and our bodies. Our passionate commitment leads us to craft great-tasting oils to help people live healthier lives. Since its founding in 1986, Spectrum has been both a category leader and an industry innovator. Most significant is Spectrum's contribution to the market for products containing omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's), commonly known as "good fat" because they support heart health, as well as the hair, skin and nails. In addition to traditional fish sources of omega-3, Spectrum has led the industry with flaxseed products that offer a comparably effective vegetarian alternative to fish oil. There are no trans fats in any Spectrum product and no hydrogenated fats are used. As a science-based company, Spectrum sets the industry standard for accurate nutritional analysis and labeling of its products. The company's commitment to product integrity begins in the orchards and farms where it sources raw materials and extends to the processing facilities. We are proud to serve your family the best that science and nature can provide.
- Chia seeds are a nutritinal powerhouse used by ancient Aztecs and Mayans
- A source of ALA Omega-3 essential fatty acid that supports heart health
- Fiber which helps support normal functioning of the digestive tract
- High antioxidants
- All natural with no trans fats or hydrogenated oils
- A source of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) an omega-3 essential fatty acid that supports heart health
- Easily digestible and does not need to be ground
- Fiber which helps support normal functioning of the digestive tract and can have a positive effect on cholesterol
- Higher in antioxidant activity than blueberries
|Musashi Japanese Spicy Mayo - 12oz Squeeze Bottle
Lowest new price: $7.49
Brand: Musashi Foods
Musashi Japanese Spicy Mayo is the first authentic spicy mayo available for sale in the USA. Although initially known strictly as a sushi condiment, it has now become a ubiquitous sauce with a wide range of uses.
Made with all natural flavors and colors, it is a healthy way to enhance the flavor of any meal. Our spicy mayo contains no trans fats, no cholesterol, low total fat, and low sugar.
- Authentic Japanese Spicy Mayo
- Great on Sushi, Sandwiches, French Fries & More!
- All Natural Flavors, Gluten Free
- No Trans-Fats, No Cholesterol, Low Calories
|Barlean's Organic Oils Organic Chia Seed, 12 Ounce
Lowest new price: $10.49
List price: $13.21
Brand: Barlean's Organic Oils
Dated back to aztex warriors and used today by endurance atheletes and health enthusiasts alike, just a spoonful a day is an easy and delicious way to support your digestive health and satiate you appetite.
- Super antioxidant
- Contains Omega 3's, vitamins, trace minerals
- 5 grams of fiber per serving
|Biscoff Spread 14.1oz (Pack of 2)
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $12.95
Model: Creamy Spread
Biscoff Spread is a sweet creamy spread made with Biscoff cookies (57%). Enjoy it just like a chocolate spread or peanut butter. It is made with all natural ingredients, contains no nuts and is vegan. Includes 2 jars of Biscoff Spread. Net wt. 28 oz., 2 jars. Allergy Warning:Packed in a facility where Tree Nut products are processed.
- Europe's alternative to peanut butter
- Made with original Lotus Biscoff Cookies (over 57%)
- A sweet creamy spread that tastes just like Biscoff cookies
- All natural ingredients, no preservatives, no artifical colors
- It is vegan and contains no nuts
|Heinz Tomato Ketchup - 3/ 44 oz.
Lowest new price: $7.47
List price: $24.99
Designed for Easy Handling.
- 100% Recyclable Packaging
- Labeled for Resale
- Designed for Easy Handling
|Vegemite 220g Jar
Lowest new price: $4.95
List price: $13.90
This is a resource centre for learning about Vegemite from its humble beginning in 1922. Read about how Vegemite was invented by Fred Walker and Cyril callister. The Vegemite time line is arranged in decades that bring to life the challenges and the changing times for Vegemite in Australia. Also, step back in time to see how our community and country changed over the past 80 years.
- Help your family stay bright and alert with a daily intake of essential B vitamins found in vegemite
- Vitamin B is important for the:
- Release of energy from foods
- Growth & Development of healthy skin
- Proper functioning of the nervous system, muscles & brain.
|Frontier Natural Products Organic Chicory Root Roasted -- 16 oz
Lowest new price: $12.24
List price: $19.20
A pinch of this, a sprinkle of that anyone who knows their way around a kitchen knows that you can't cook without the pizzaz of spices.
Page 1 of 1047
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.