|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Coffee People Donut Shop Coffee, Medium Roast, Extra Bold-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers 96-Count
Lowest new price: $53.23
List price: $71.02
Brand: Coffee People
Remember the good ol' days with this sweet, full-bodied All-American classic.
- Convenient 96-count case
- Bold coffee; bold personality
- Medium roast Extra bold
- Easy to use Kcups
|Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Shelled Hemp Seed, 16 Ounce Pouch
Lowest new price: $11.42
List price: $13.54
Brand: Manitoba Harvest
Hemp Hearts, the very best and most nutritious part of the hemp seed, the heart. By shelling the hemp seed, you get only the center, with its raw nutrition, rich nutty flavor and tender crunch. So easy to use, eat them straight out of the package or sprinkle on anything – salad, cereal or yogurt – the only limit is your imagination. Unlike some other seeds, there is no need to grind Hemp Hearts to get at the incredible nutrition. They are full of protein with 10 grams of complete (all the amino acids), plant-based protein per 30 gram (3 tablespoons) serving size. Hemp Hearts are also a great way to add omegas or EFAs (essential fatty acids) to your diet. According to the World Health Organization, the ideal ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 EFAs is 4:1 and the naturally occurring ratio in Hemp Hearts is 3.75:1. Hemp Hearts contain more protein and omegas and less carbs than a similar serving of Chia or Flax. Manitoba Harvest is the world’s largest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell our own line of hemp foods. Our producer partners deliver whole seed directly to our state-of-the-art, BRC (the highest level of food safety and quality certification in the world) certified facility. Here we remove the hard outer shell of the hemp seed, leaving just the soft, tasty Hemp Heart, which are tested for quality then sealed in a modified atmosphere, light impermeable package to lock in the freshness. All of our packaging includes the ‘packaged on’ and ‘best before’ dates to ensure you’re getting the highest quality product available. Hemp Hearts, as with all Manitoba Harvest products, is Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Great tasting Hemp Hearts have a slightly nutty taste, similar to a sunflower seed or pine nut
- Simply sprinkle on salad, cereal & yogurt, add to smoothies and recipes or eat straight from the package
- Contains more protein and omegas and less carbs than the same serving of Chia or Flax
- Hemp Hearts are non-GMO project verified
- Incredibly nutritious with 10g easy to digest plant-based protein and 10g omegas per 30g serving
|La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil, 16.9 Ounce Can
Lowest new price: $5.76
List price: $11.99
Brand: La Tourangelle
La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil, 16.9-Ounce Unit
- 16.9 ounce bottle of roasted walnut oil for salads, pasta, meats, and baking
- Made from California walnuts; one of the highest natural sources of omega 3 found in nature
- 2006 gold medal winner at the most prestigious French food Competition: "Le Concours General Agricole"
- Hand roasted in cast iron kettles before being expeller pressed, then lightly filtered and bottled
- Handcrafted in Woodland, California
|Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense Dark Squares, Midnight Reverie 86% Cacao, 4.12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Lowest new price: $12.00
List price: $19.99
Reward yourself with our rich, slow-melting dark chocolate, crafted from the highest quality ingredients. Savor a moment that will carry you through your day.
Explore the Full Line of Ghirardelli Chocolates
- Milk & Caramel Medium Bag
- Milk & Caramel Large Bag
- 60% Cacao Medium Bag
- Dark & Mint Medium Bag
- Dark & Raspberry Medium Bag
- Dark & Sea Salt Caramel Medium Bag
- Milk & Truffle Medium Bag
- INTENSE DARK 72% Cacao Medium Bag
- Dark Collection Large Bag
- INTENSE DARK Collection Large Bag
- Classic Assortment Large Bag
- Premium Assortment XLarge Bag
- Milk & Caramel
- Dark & Raspberry
- INTENSE DARK 72% Cacao
- INTENSE DARK 86% Cacao
- INTENSE DARK Sea Salt Soiree
- GOURMET MILK 32% Cacao Creamy Devotion
- GOURMET MILK Sea Salt Escape
- Milk & Caramel 120ct
- 60% Cacao 120ct
- Dark & Mint 120ct
- Ultimate Collection
- All Occasions Gift
- 60% Cacao Bittersweet Baking Chip
- Semisweet Baking Chip
- 60% Cacao Bittersweet Baking Bar
- 100% Cacao Unsweetened Baking Bar
- Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
The luxuriously deep and velvety chocolate in Ghirardelli Intense Dark is made by selecting the highest quality beans to create our all natural exclusive bean blend. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure as the intense chocolate pleasure lingers and time stands still.
Ghirardelli — Moments of Timeless Pleasure
160 Years of Quality Chocolate
Ghirardelli Chocolate Company proudly manufactures high quality, premium chocolate products in the U.S.A. Incorporated in 1852 and in continuous operation since, Ghirardelli has the richest heritage of any American chocolate company. Ghirardelli is one of the few chocolate companies that controls the entire chocolate manufacturing process, from cocoa bean to finished product. This control over the manufacturing process, combined with Ghirardelli's proprietary bean blend and unique methods of roasting and processing, ensures that you are rewarded with the highest quality and richest products.
Ghirardelli's product line includes its signature chocolate squares, chocolate bars, baking chocolate and chocolate beverages. Try them today.
| || |
— The Ghirardelli Story —
In 1849, when Domingo Ghirardelli immigrated to the United States from his homeland of Italy, he had dreams of striking it rich in the California Gold Rush. He settled on opening a tent-store in Stockton, CA, selling various supplies and confections to fellow miners. With his new business proving successful, Domingo decided to open a store and hotel in San Francisco. After a major fire in 1851 destroyed his businesses, he began to rebuild. In 1852, he formed a new confectionery company that would soon become the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company.
Domingo would be proud to see how his chocolate company has not only grown, but flourished over the years. It started as a dream in the mid-1800s and it is now a thriving company and a leading brand of premium chocolate.
- Ghirardelli Intense Dark chocolates deliver luxuriously deep and velvety chocolate blended with sophisticated ingredients
- These individually wrapped chocolates are perfect as an individual indulgence, to share with friends and family, or to give as a gift
- We hand-select the world's finest cocoa beans to create our proprietary bean blend and roast them to perfection then we slow-blend in the purest ingredients, to achieve our award-winning distinctively intense chocolate
- pack of 4 - 4.12 ounce bags
- Gluten-Free; Made in USA
|Numi Organic Tea Flowering Gift Set in Handcrafted Mahogany Bamboo Chest: Glass Teapot & 6 Flowering Tea Blossoms
Lowest new price: $20.94
List price: $24.99
Packaged in an exotic hand-made dark mahogany bamboo case, this Flowering Tea Gift Set is filled with six bouquets of tea leaves that blossom into a myriad of flavors from sweet and subtle to rich and bold. The stylish glass teapot included is ideal to observe the flowering tea petals. A simple luxury that heightens the tea experience and makes for a conversation piece, these Leaves of Art are a true tea lover's bliss. We invite you to experience the simple elegance of a true tea transformation--elevating loose leaf tea to the next level; Art. Requiring no tea bag or strainer, flowering teas are environmentally kind as well as easy to serve; just use the glass teapot (included). The gift set includes six varieties: Dragon Lily: White Tea with orange Lily petals and osmanthus flowers has a velvety apricot flavor. Jasmine Lovers: White Tea leaves and string of jasmine flowers releases honey nectar taste. Lavender Dream: White Tea leaves and crisp, aromatic Lavender flowers compliment a tangy Hibiscus flower. Shooting Star: Green Tea and pink Amaranth bulbs have a buttery fragrance with fruity notes. Sunset Oolong: Oolong Tea leaves and Lily flower have nutty richness highlighted by peach. Golden Jasmine: Golden-tipped Black Tea scented with delicate jasmine imparts hints of chocolate.
- 6 Flowering Tea Blossoms; 1 16 oz. Glass Teapot; Steeps 18 pots
- The # 1 selling holiday gift item on Amazon.com grocery in 2010!
- Handsewn tea leaves and flowers blossom when steeped
- Made with organic tea and 100% natural ingredients
- When steeped in hot water, these rare Leaves of Art slowly blossom into a bouquet of breathtaking shapes and exquisite flavors.
|Madhava Organic Coconut Sugar 16-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Lowest new price: $27.50
List price: $35.19
Coconuts seem to get all the attention, but look beyond the flashy fruit and you’ll find the coconut palm tree bears another delicious gem. Behold the coconut palm blossom, the source of our delicious Organic Coconut Palm Sugar. Surprisingly, it doesn’t taste a bit like coconut. Organic Coconut Palm Sugar has its own subtle taste, making it a perfect 1:1 replacement for processed sugars. You can enjoy it in all your favorite things from baking to sweetening your smoothies, coffee and more. Organic Coconut Palm Sugar includes naturally occurring nutrients magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, B vitamins and amino acids. What more could you want from a sweetener? We’re happy to report that it’s sustainable too, which makes it a great sweetener for restaurants, industrial kitchens that cook in bulk, chefs, and other foodservice professionals. The coconut palm tree produces 50% - 75% more sugar per acre than cane sugar, while only using 20% of the resources. A delicious gift that keeps on growing. Sweet!
|Coconut Lime Bars:|
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
1/4 cup Blonde Coconut Sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 cup light agave nectar or light honey
4 limes juiced (about 1/2 cup)
1 tablespoon lime zest
4 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
Combine first four ingredients and spread on bottom of greased 8x8 baking dish. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
While crust is baking, whisk all filling ingredients together until thick and lump free. Once crust is baked, remove from oven, pour in filling, sprinkle with coconut, and return to oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Madhava Blonde Coconut sugar is an organic, all-natural sweetener produced from the flower buds of the coconut tree. With a mild and sweet flavor, Blonde Coconut Sugar provides a perfect one-to-one replacement to refined white sugar in your favorite recipes and as a sweetener for hot and cold beverages. Nutritionally rich and minimally processed, organic Blonde Coconut Sugar contains important nutrients, is naturally allergen free, and is sustainably produced without the deforestation common to the production of cane and other sugars.
A Nutritious Alternative to Refined Sugars
At 15 calories per one-teaspoon serving, Coconut Sugar has equivalent calories to both refined white sugar (16 calories per one-teaspoon serving) and beet sugar (16 calories per one-teaspoon serving), and significantly fewer calories than high fructose corn syrup (53 calories per one-teaspoon serving). But unlike most other sugars, Coconut Sugar offers a rich nutritional content that includes magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, B vitamins, and amino acids (including glutamine). Coconut Sugar is also naturally free from allergens including gluten, is vegan, GMO-free, and Kosher certified.
A Sustainable Choice
Madhava Organic Blonde Coconut Sugar is sourced from sustainable organic producers in Indonesia. It is an organic, unrefined sweetener that is derived from the nectar of coconut palm tree blossoms, or buds. The nectar is boiled to evaporate the water and the remaining concentrated nectar is crystallized into sugar. Coconut palms produce an average of 50 to 75 percent more sugar per acre than sugar cane and use one-fifth of the natural resources. Coconut Palm trees can produce nectar and fruit for decades, making it a sustainably harvested crop that does not contribute to deforestation. Coconut palms are not genetically modified like the majority of conventional domestic sugar beets are.
About Madhava Natural Sweeteners
Madhava is privately owned and operated company, dedicated to providing natural and healthy alternatives to highly processed, refined sugars, and artificial sweeteners. Founded in 1972 in Boulder, Colorado, Madhava's name derives from the Sanskrit word meaning "Born of Honey" or "Born of Light". Madhava sources its honeys, agave, and coconut products from sustainable, organic sources and small, family-owned beekeepers. Dedicated to providing the highest quality natural sweeteners available, Madhava is one of the first companies to make Coconut Sugar widely available in the U.S.
|Try Madhava Organic Blonde Coconut Sugar in These and Other Recipes:|
|Roll Out Shape Cookies:|
3 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 sticks unsalted butter (room temperature)
1 cup Blonde Coconut Sugar
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy with a hand mixer. Add in egg, vanilla, and milk and beat until combined. Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder. On low, slowly add in the flour mixture until just combined. Divide the dough in half and wrap each half in parchment paper and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
Sprinkle work surface with a dusting of powdered sugar. Roll out cookies to 1/4-inch thick and cut into desired shapes. Place cookies 1-inch apart on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes. Allow cookies cool for 2-3 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to wire rack to cool completely. Serve as is or ice. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Product may be shipped in US or French Canadian packaging depending on availability
- Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Sustainably grown and harvested
- Great for baking; 1:1 replacement for sugar
- Naturally contains vitamins and minerals. Great for use at home or in restaurant and café kitchens
|Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $80.15
List price: $185.00
Fresh, delicious coffee is only the beginning! This incredible 2-in-1 hot beverage center brews great coffee plus delivers press-to-dispense hot water for tea, hot cocoa, instant soup and more. It’s fully automatic with all your favorite features, like programmable auto-on and auto- off settings, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, 1-4 cup option, and self clean. The blue backlit LCD with digital clock is elegant and easy to read. Convenient indicators lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense and when it's time to refill. With independent operation the coffeemaker and hot water system can be used together or separately.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean function, and 1-4 cup setting
- Brew Pause feature, adjustable carafe temperature control (low, medium,high), adjustable auto-shutoff
- Hot Water System lets you enjoy instant teas, soups, cocoas and more
- 12-cup glass carafe has a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|Pacific Coast Classic Dried Fruit Tray Gift
Lowest new price: $25.95
Brand: Golden State Fruit
An assortment of popular dried fruits with fresh almonds and pistachios in-the-shell, arranged to perfection in charming wooden tray with carved handles.
- Delicious nuts include Roasted Salted Almonds and Roasted Salted Pistachios in the Shell.
- Packed with premium dried fruit including Dates, Prunes, Dried Apricots, Dried Peaches and Dried Pears, Dried Angelino Plums, and Dried Apples
- Presented in a wooden tray with carved handles and tied with a raffia bow.
|Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Lowest new price: $55.99
Lowest used price: $49.99
List price: $130.00
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1. Water
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn't taste good from the tap, it won't taste any better in your coffee. That's why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Cuisinart Classic 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
The Perfect Cup of Coffee
Element 2. Coffee
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks' supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
Element 3. Grind
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
You’ll love the way your new Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker looks on your counter as it’s brewing 12 cups of fabulous coffee. The Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a statement about how serious you are about your coffee – and your kitchen. Enjoy the full programmability, extreme ease of use, and great tasting coffee.
Make 1-4 cups of coffee
Water & Coffee Filters
LCD & Controls
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: Open the cover by lifting it up. Pour the desired amount of water in the reservoir using step water level indicator located at the rear of the reservoir.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions ‒ Auto On, Auto Off, Program, Clock and Brew. The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under 'To program the Variable Auto Off'
- 1-4 Cup Setting: For brewing smaller pots of coffee. It provides double heating of the water, so coffee is piping hot.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip, 12-cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Power Loss Back-up System: One-minute protection in case of power fails, breaker trips, or unit is unplugged. It holds all programmed information, including the time of day, auto on time and auto off time.
- Cord Storage
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour programmability
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, permanent gold-tone coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Bunny Treats Chocolate and Candy Easter Gift Basket
Lowest new price: $34.95
List price: $30.75
Brand: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets
Send your sweetest Easter wishes with this traditional gift basket filled with the Easter Bunny's favorite springtime treats. Our basket offers an assortment of everybody's favorites to enjoy. Each gift is crafted with attention to detail, shrink wrapped, tied with a bow for presentation and ready for gift giving. Include a personalized message with your order by selecting “Gift” during check out. Includes: 2 Pkgs Marshmallow Easter Peeps, Chocolate Easter Bunny, Chocolate Caramel Bunny Bites, Peter Rabbit Jelly Belly Beans, Wild Berry Skittles Candy, 2 Minees Cream filled Cookies, Easter Lollipop, Traditional 8” Easter Basket.An original gift basket arrangement designed and manufactured exclusively by Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets. An authentic Art of Appreciation Basket will always carry our trade marked name and logo on each gift.
- Send your sweetest Easter wishes with this traditional gift basket filled with the Easter Bunny's favorite springtime treats.
- Our basket offers an assortment of everybody's favorites to enjoy.
- Each gift is crafted with attention to detail, shrink wrapped and ready for gift giving.
- Include a personalized message by selecting "GIFT" during check out.
Page 1 of 4707
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.