|Browse by Catagory:
Coffee & Tea
Game & Exotic Meat
Caviars & Roes
Mushrooms & Truffles
Spices & Herbs
Soups & Stocks
Pasta & Noodles
Flours & Meals
Leaveners & Yeasts
Pancake & Waffle Mixes
Gourmet Food and Groceries
|Hog Home Pack Sausage Casings 32mm (8oz.)
Lowest new price: $6.06
List price: $13.99
Hog sasings for traditional sausage like Italian, Polish, Bratwurst and Chorizo.
No shipping outside the USA.
- Use these natural hog casings for Bratwurst or Kielbasa links - also Great for Lap Cheong
- DeWied Salted Home Pack SizeTM brand hog casings are vacuum packed in re-sealable zip-lock pouches - Instructions and recipes on each package - Can NOT be shipped outside the U.S.
- To use the Natural Hog Casings - Your stuffing horn must be smaller than .75inches in diameter - pictures of the right size stuffing tube are above
- We highly recommend storing your natural hog casings in your refrigerator as soon as you receive them
- Stuffs 20 lbs. to 25 lbs. of meat - DeWied Natural Hog Casings are edible. For the Best Value - Our DeWied Natural Hog Casings in Hank Size stuffs 4 times the amount as our Home Pack Hog Casings at Ony 2 times the price
|Bridgford Pepperoni, Old World, 16-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 3)
Lowest new price: $16.45
List price: $23.86
Bridgford pepperoni is made using the finest ingredients to ensure the very best tasting pepperoni available. Together with the unique, "old-world" Italian recipe and our natural fermentation process, Bridgford is the top choice for quality pepperoni.
- Individually vacuum sealed 16oz pepperoni stick Made from old-world Italian recipe Made in the USA
|Mild Palacios Chorizo 7.9oz
Lowest new price: $5.49
Palacios Authentic Chorizo 7.9 oz. This all natural dry cured pork sausage is seasoned with sweet smoked paprika from Extremadura pimenton de la Vera dulce. It contains no nitrates or nitrites or any other preservative. Spain! Chorizo is excellent in stews, potages, omelets, paellas, or served as part of a tapas.
- Imported from Spain
- All Natural
- Ready to eat
- The only chorizo from Spain available in the U.S.
- Mild flavor from sweet smoked paprika
|Natural Hog Casings. One Hank. Will stuff 100 to 125 Lbs. Of Meat
Lowest new price: $18.47
List price: $39.99
Stuffs roughly 100-125 lbs. 32 - 35 mm (1¼ - 1½ inch) in Diameter. Processor PackTM brand casings are made to the highest quality standards at DeWied. Natural Hog Casings Are Best used for Fresh Sausage (such as Bratwurst, Pork Sausage Links, Kielbasa etc.) BUT - Natural Hog Casings CAN be smoked. 1 lb. of meat uses approximately 2 feet of natural hog casings.
Whisker free, pre-flushed and vacuum bagged. 32mm-35mm. 1st quality natural sausage casings. Stuffing capacities vary according to the number of links per pound and how tight the casing is stuffed. Although our natural hog casings are held to firm specifications, there may be a slight variance in stuffing diameter, hence 32mm - 35mm. This may also have an impact on stuffing capacity. Normal stuffing capacity for a hank of hog casings is 100 to 120 pounds or more. Use for fresh or smoked sausage. Bratwurst, Polish sausage, and Italian sausage. 32-35mm pork casings can also used to stuff pepperoni.
Store casings in the original bag in the refrigerator until time for use. Hog casings stored in the original bag have been shown to keep up to four years in the refrigerator. Some odor is normal with natural casings especially in warm weather and this should disappear with a rinse in fresh water. Casings should be soaked in luke warm water for 30minutes before use. This helps to open the pores of the casing and makes them easier to handle. DO NOT USE HOT WATER as this may actually cook the casing rendering them useless. Casings stored in this manner have been shown to keep for up to 5 years. DO NOT FREEZE
- This ONE PACKAGE (Called a Hank) of Hog Casings will stuff 100 to 125 lbs. of meat - To use the Natural Hog Casings - Your stuffing horn must be smaller than 35mm (.75 inches) in diameter - pictures of the right size stuffing tube are to the left
- DeWied Hank of Natural Hog Casings are packaged Pre-flushed (Brine Solution) Vac-Pack. This 1 Hank will stuff more than 4 of the Home Pack Size Hog Casings!
- DeWied Hank Natural Hog Casings have much longer strands compared to cheaper brands of hog casings
- These 32-35 mm in diameter casings are perfect for Bratwurst, Kielbasa, etc.
- DeWied Natural Hog Casings will last up to one year in your refrigerator - We highly recommend storing your natural hog casings in your refrigerator as soon as you receive them - Ask The Meatman always store the natural hog casings in our cooler (36 to 38 degrees) before shipping
|Old Wisconsin Beef Summer Sausage, 20-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)
Lowest new price: $26.02
List price: $29.52
Brand: Old Wisconsin
We start with 100%, high-quality beef. Then we carefully season the meat with a special blend of spices. Next, we smoke our Beef Summer Sausage over natural hardwood fires until it reaches perfection. And finally, you get to enjoy it!
- Superior quality, made with all meat and no binders, fillers or extenders
- Unique taste from natural spices and real hardwood smoke
- No MSG added
- Gluten Free
- Made in USA
|Palacios Spanish Hot Picante Chorizo 7.9 oz.
Lowest new price: $5.99
A secret recipe that has been passed down for generations has made Palacios chorizo the premier brand of imported dry-cured pork sausage in the USA. Palacios is a family owned business in La Rioja that still adheres to its' traditional artisan process of making Spain's well known chorizos. Palacios extra chorizo is seasoned with smoked paprika from La Vera. Entirely dry-cured, ready to be enjoyed without being cooked, chorizo is wonderful on top of a sliced baguette with Manchego cheese and a piquillo pepper and an ice cold beer.
- 1 - 7.9 oz. piece
- Entirely dry-cured, ready to be enjoyed without being cooked
- Chorizo is wonderful on top of a sliced baguette with Manchego cheese and a piquillo pepper and an ice cold beer
|Busseto Dry Cured Salami - Black Pepper (8 ounce)
Lowest new price: $7.36
Busseto Dry Salamis have been slowly air-dried and seasoned to perfection. We offer four flavors of these tasty dry Salamis from California's premier producer:
Varieties sold separately. Certified Gluten Free.
- Herbes de Provence: With a Gourmet's touch, their Italian Dry salami is gently coated with freshly dried aromatic French herbs. This "secret recipe" is found in the French country-side alongside Champagne and Brie cheese. This is a wonderful snack on its own, or with a dash of mustard. Also makes a great addition to any antipasto.
- Poivre Moulu: Delicately hand rolled in ground black pepper, the true essence of this flavorful salami is captured when served with warm fresh bread and crumbled blue cheese.
- Green Peppercorn: Studded with cracked green peppercorns, every bite imparts a wonderful combination of meat and spice.
- Mild Sopressata: An Italian style chub made from a coarse grind, spiced with a proprietary blend of mild herbs.
- Made in the USA
- Using the traditional Italian methods of making salamis
- Coated with freshly dried aromatic French herbs
- Makes a perfect addtion to any party platter and antipasti
- Servve with warm fresh bread and crumbled blue cheese
|Hickory Farms Turkey Summer Sausage 10 Ounces (Pack of 3)
Lowest new price: $26.99
Brand: Hickory Farms
Hickory Farms Sausage
- Hickory Farms Turkey Summer Sausage
- Brown Sugar and Honey Recipe
- Semi-Dry, Slightly Sweet
- Refrigerate After Opening
- 10 Ounces
|TSM Sausage Pricker
Lowest new price: $8.99
For removing air pockets in natural or fibrous casings. A must-have tool in sausage making. 5 1/2" long.
|DeWied Natural Sheep Casings Home Pack Size
Lowest new price: $11.95
Packaged for the home sausage maker! Perfect for Breakfast links. 18-22mm (3/4 to 7/8 inches) in diameter natural sheep sausage casing.
- Contains a pack of 142 Sheep casings
- Great for snacking sticks and breakfast sausage
- Ideal for Lap Cheong, dried beef sausage, beef snack sticks and pork sausage
- Product of Sacramento California
Page 1 of 148
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.