|Browse by Catagory:
Weight Loss Products
Appetite Control & Suppressants
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Massage Lotions & Oils
Professional Massage Equipment
Allergy, Sinus & Asthma
Respiration Flow Meters
Baby & Child Care
Baby Hair Care
Baby Skin Care
Nutrition Bars & Drinks
Deodorants & Antiperspirants
Bath & Shower
Health & Personal Care
|NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure, 16 ounce
Lowest new price: $4.32
List price: $11.40
Brand: Now Foods
Condition: In need of an all-natural emollient. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communisand is virtually odorless and tasteless. While it's applicable in many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi (the "Palm of Christ"), castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of today's most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas. NOW® Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils. all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW® Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all of our formulations, to provide a more natural product line.
- One of the finest natural skin emollients available
- Used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair
- For topical applications
- Virtually odorless and tasteless
|Now Foods: Tea Tree Oil, 4 oz
Lowest new price: $12.02
List price: $26.99
Brand: Now Foods
Tea tree oil has been a favorite among Australians for centuries. Only in recent years however, has it gained popularity in aromatherapy. With strong antiseptic and germicidal properties, Tea Tree is now used for a number of applications ranging from cosm
|NOW Foods Lavender Oil, 2 ounce
Lowest new price: $8.24
List price: $17.99
Brand: Now Foods
Aroma: Floral. Benefits: Soothing, normalizing, balancing.
- Soft, calming aroma
- Its clean, light scent and texture make it one of the most versatile oils
- Can be diffused for aromatherapy, or added to a warm bath
- 100% pure, and steam distilled to ensure high concentrations
|Greenair Spa Vapor Advanced Wellness Instant Healthful Mist Therapy
Lowest new price: $30.99
List price: $31.99
Spa Vapor - Advanced Wellness - Instant Healthful Mist Therapy (add essential oils for instant results) - Ultrasonic pulsating sound creates a soothing healing vapor - add essential oils for aromatherapy benefit - rotating LED lights change colors for beautiful glow - lights can be turned on/off - auto shutoff - uses normal tap water.
Spa Vapor + ultrasonic oil diffuser
This patented ultrasonic oil diffuser uses the industry’s leading technology to create an ultrafine mist which will allow for all grades of essential oils to be suspended in the air for longer periods of time and for better inhalation. Six rotating LED lights create a soft soothing color changing effect – note – these lights can be turned on or off.
· BPA free
· Size 4” x 4” x 6”
· Water capacity – 175ml
· Room size – up to 500 square feet
· Run time: Up to 6 hours (depends on the mineral content of your water)
· Auto shut off when the unit runs out of water
· Directional misting
Product usage procedures/tips
Use regular WARM tap water for optimum usage
Fill half way to fill line to begin add more water after misting begins.
Use a separate cup (not provided) to fill your unit with water.
Make sure all 3 top parts are in place for unit to properly mist.
Do not use cold water (this will delay misting)
Do not use distilled water (distilled water does not have minerals)
Do not overfill – remove some water if unit does not mist
Do not allow water to enter vapor hole on side of unit.
- New and improved - now with advanced ceramic disc to prevent oil corrossion and unit breakdowns; BPA Free - Now works with purified water - On/Off switches on front of unit; Beneficial aromatherapy oils are dispersed into a micro fine vapor which allows oils to remain suspended in the air for an extended time; 6 color LED lights (which can be turned on/off) create a soothing effect with their soft color changing
|NOW Foods Peppermint Oil, 1 ounce
Lowest new price: $3.97
List price: $6.99
Brand: Now Foods
Aroma: Fresh, strong mint. Benefits: Revitalizing, invigorating, cooling.
- Net quantity of 1 ounce
- Revitalizing, invigorating and cooling oil
- Has a fresh and strong mint aroma
|NOW Foods Orange Oil Sweet, 4 ounce
Lowest new price: $3.96
List price: $8.99
Brand: Now Foods
The citrusy aroma of orange oil has made it a favorite among aromatherapists and everyday users. In addition to its ability to inspire feelings of warmth and cleanliness, NOW® Orange Oil is cold-pressed and mixes well with other NOW essential oils.
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Citrus sinensis
- Aromatherapeutic - GC/IR Verified
- Product does not contain droppers in the lid
|Essential Oils Pocket Reference
Lowest new price: $24.00
Lowest used price: $20.50
Author: Gary Young
Brand: Life Science Publishing
Newly updated! This pocket-sized version of the Essential Oils Desk Reference contains selected material from the Desk Reference, including the Personal Usage Guide (which features information and recommended essential oils and blends for over 300 different health topics). It includes safety data, application information, and much more!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Yesterday's Wisdom, Tomorrow's Destiny
Chapter 2: How Essential Oils Work
Chapter 3: How to Safely Use Essential Oils
Chapter 4: Single Oils
Chapter 5: Essential Oil Blends
Chapter 6: Techniques for Essential Oil Application
Chapter 7: Personal Usage
Appendix A: Product Usage for Body Systems
Appendix B: Single Oil Data
Appendix C: Essential Oil Blends Data
- Pocket Sized Reference Guide
|Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
Lowest new price: $6.25
Brand: Edens Garden
* Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
* Plant Part: Flower Head
* Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
* Origin: Bulgaria
* Description: An evergreen woody shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, narrow linear leaves and violet blue flowers.
* Color: Pale yellow with a tint of green
* Common Uses: Herbalist regards Lavender as the most useful and versatile essential oil for therapeutic purposes. Lavender is the essential oil most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin. It also has antiseptic and analgesic properties which will ease the pain of a burn and prevent infection. It also has cytophylactic properties that promote rapid healing and help reduce scarring. The scent of Lavender is said to have a calming effect on the body and it can be used to reduce anxiety, stress and promote sleep. Lavender Bulgarian is a very therapeutic grade comparable in status to the better known Lavender Population. The different soil, temperature, precipitation, etc. contributes to some subtle changes in scent, the greatest advantage being for more sophisticated label claims.
* Consistency: Thin
* Note: Top
* Strength of Aroma: Strong
* Blends well with: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Tangerine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang
* Aromatic Scent: The rich lavender-floral nature of this variety makes it somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than our Lavender 40/42. It smells more like fresh lavender.
* History: Lavender is adapted to living in a dry climate and is native to the western half of the Mediterranean, reaching altitudes of up to 1800 meters. It is believed that the Romans and the Benedictine monks subsequently introduced it to rest of Europe.
* Cautions: Non toxic, non irritant and non sensitizing. For external use only.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Lavender essential oil has an aroma similar to fresh lavender flowers
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Includes our useful and versatile "101 Ways to Use Essential Oils" brochure with each order.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 140 oils- Adoration blend, Age Defy blend, Align blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easier blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Earth & Wood blend, Elemi, Exhale blend, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Good Night blend, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Head Ease blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Muscle Relief blend, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy blend, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, PMS Ease blend, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Restoration blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Simply Citrus blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Ambiance blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
|Coconut (Fractionated) Carrier Oil. A Base Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oil or Massage use.
Lowest new price: $16.99
Brand: Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Fractionated Coconut Oil is not your regular cold-pressed coconut oil that goes solid at room temperature, though it's ability as an emollient and moisturizer is the same. Fractionated oils have been heated as part of their processing to separate certain chains of fatty acids into components. This refines, clarifies, and deodorizes the oil. Fractionated Coconut Oil stays liquid, is clear, and is highly stable for use in creams and lotions, and many other cosmetic preparations for skin and hair. It penetrates the skin readily, thus acting as an excellent carrier for essential oils. This ability to transport essential oils and actives makes it an oil of choice among medical practitioners and massage therapists.
- 100% Pure Base or Carrier Oil
- Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera
- Fractionated Coconut produces a barrier on the skin, but will not clog pores.
- Unlike other Carrier Oils The shelf life is indefinite with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- Plant Therapy has carrier oils available in the following varieties: Almond (Sweet), Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Coconut (Fractionated), Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Macadamia Nut, Meadowfoam, Rosehip (Extra Virgin), Sesame Seed and Sunflower.
|Aromatherapy Top 6 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Basic Sampler Essential Oil Gift Set- 6/10 Ml (Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint)
Lowest new price: $17.65
List price: $79.95
Brand: Kis Oil'S
Model: TOP 6 100%
Essential oils may well be the ultimate gift from nature. Made from the aromatic essences of plants, they have a remarkable ability to affect a person's well-being and improve the environment around them. Explore the many essential oils offered by Kis Natural that can help you achieve physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. Product is perfect for a gift or for your own use
- Includes 6, 10ml Tea Tree, Lavender, Eucalyptus Lemongrass, Peppermint & Sweet Orange
- All Kis oils are 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
- no additives, fillers, bases or carriers added.
- KIS Natural collection will includes the following 99 oils- Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Mace, Mandarin, Manuka, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Page 1 of 4236
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.