|Browse by Catagory:
Lanterns & Torches
Grill & Fryer Sets
Grills & Smokers
Natural Gas Grills
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories
Woks & Wok Accessories
Bird Feeders & Accessories
Other Wildlife Feeders
Home & Garden
|O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Creme 3.2oz Jar
Lowest new price: $2.00
List price: $6.99
OKeeffes Foot Cream Healthy Feet. Odorless Relieves dry, cracking and splitting feet Foot Cream Healthy Feet. O'KEEFFE HEALTHY FOOT CARE CREAM. A GORILLA GLUE PRODUCT. Home Repair, Repair Parts, Fix Plumbing.
- Absolutely Odorless
- Works on all skin types
- Guaranteed Relief
|Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Lowest new price: $34.91
Lowest used price: $35.08
List price: $55.00
DA29-00020B Features: -Water filter.-Also Known As Samsung DA29-00020A / HAF-CIN Refrigerator Water Filter.-Samsung Aqua-Pure DA29-00020B Plus Water Filter reduces the following contaminants: 99.00pct of Asbestos 96.70pct of Benzene 97.40pct of Chlorine Taste & Odor 99.99pct of Cysts 99.30pct of Lead at pH 6.5 99.90pct of Lead at pH 8.5 98.00pct of Particulates (Class I) 99.10pct of Turbidity 94.60pct of Atrazine 99.00pct of Lindane Fluoride is not reduced. Dimensions: -Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter Specs: Dimensions: Approximately 2 inches in diameter and 8 7/8 inches long. Filter Life: 6 Months or 300 Gallons (whichever comes first). Operating Pressure: 30 - 125 psi. Operating Temperature: 34 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Micron Rating: 0.5 microns.-Overall dimensions: 10'' H x 2'' W x 2'' D.
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Uses revolutionized technology for water filtration, most of the impurities that water has are filtered away
- Protects the components of your refrigerator from potential sediment
- It eliminates the expense and inconvenience of purchasing bottled water at a store or scheduling home delivery of bottled water
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health such as fluoride
|Scotch Long Lasting Moving & Storage Packaging Tape, 1.88 Inches x 54.6 Yards, 4 Rolls (3650-4)
Lowest new price: $8.00
List price: $21.99
Scotch(R) Mailing and Storage Tape is designed with a long-lasting adhesive that works in hot or cold temperatures. Clear. Great for long term storage.
- Scotch(R) Mailing and Storage Tape is suitable for light duty mailing and packaging
- Meets Postal Regulations
- It is also designed with a long-lasting adhesive that works in hot or cold temperatures, which is great for long term storage!
- Made in the USA
|Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
Lowest new price: $7.55
List price: $13.27
ATTRIBUTES Grit: Coarse/Medium Material: Carbide Ceramic & Diamond Special Features: Tapered Diamond Rod For Sharpening Serrated and Straight Edges Carbide Blades Quickly Set Your Edge Ceramic Stones Give You A Razor Sharp Edge Reversible and Replaceable Carbide Blades and Ceramic Stones Lanyard Hole Type: Hand Held
Sleek and slim, Smith's Pocket Pal multi-functional knife sharpener is ideal for backpackers, hikers, hunters, and fishermen who want to ensure their blades have the sharpest edge wherever they roam.
Fold-out diamond-coated rod (view larger).
Great for sharpening serrated blades (view larger).
Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
At a Glance:
- Slim, lightweight, easily pocketable knife sharpener
- Diamond-coated rod for serrated and standard edges
- Carbide blades quickly set your edge
- Ceramic stones give you a razor sharp edge
- Preset sharpening angles for guaranteed results
- Lanyard hole for carrying
The Pocket Pal features a fold out, tapered round diamond-coated rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges, pre-set carbide blades for quickly restoring a dull edge, and specially shaped ceramic stones for a razor-sharp finish. The carbide blades and ceramic stones are reversible and replaceable for extended sharpening life.
The Pocket Pal measures just 3-1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide, and it weighs just 1 ounce. An integrated lanyard hole makes for easy carrying. Always clean your sharpener with a damp cloth after use and towel dry. Do not rinse with water.
Carbide Blades: Set the Edge
The carbide blades provide quick edge setting capability for dull or damaged knives. These blades are designed for use on straight edges only, and are reversible and replaceable.
Ceramic Stones: Finish the Edge
Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades. They're also reversible and replaceable.
- Tapered Round Rod / Medium Diamond: 400 grit
- Pull-Through / Coarse Ceramic: 600 grit
How to Use the Pocket Pal
- Insert knife blade into the V-shaped slots at a 90-degree angle to the sharpening blades or stones.
- Pull the knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
- Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
Tapered Diamond Rod: Flat Edges
- Always hold the unit with the rod facing down. Place heel of the blade on the diamond rod closest to the unit.
- Hold blade at a 23-degree angle to the rod.
- While applying light pressure, push the knife away from you towards the end of the rod. Draw knife down so that the tip of the blade comes off the end of the rod. Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
- For the other side of the blade, you will need to switch hands holding the sharpener and the knife and repeat steps 1 through 3.
Tapered Diamond Rod: Serrated Edges
- Only sharpen the side of your knife edge with the serrations.
- Hold rod at 23-degree angle to the blade and move it back and forth through each serration until sharp.
What's in the Box
Pocket Pal multi-functional knife sharpener
Specially shaped ceramic stones for a razor sharp edge (view larger).
- Pre-set carbides sharpen very dull edges quickly.
- Specialy shaped ceramic slot to finish edges and sharpen serrated blades.
- Tapered diamond rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges.
- Very compact and lightweight.
- Lanyard hole for carrying.
|Kidde KN-COSM-B Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm with Talking Alarm
Lowest new price: $27.08
Lowest used price: $20.99
List price: $64.97
The Kidde KN-COSM-B battery-operated carbon monoxide and smoke alarm combines two important safety devices into a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that makes four announcements: fire, carbon monoxide, low battery, or smart hush activation. The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This unit uses three AA batteries, protecting you and your family even during a power outage.
This alarm uses ionization-sensing technology for the smoke alarm. Ionization-sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric-sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
|KN-COSM-B Battery-Operated Combination Smoke and CO Alarm at a Glance|
- Employs both smoke and carbon monoxide sensors
- Stand-alone battery-operated alarm is easy to install throughout the home, as no wiring is needed
- Features a hush button to silence the alarm for non-emergency situations like a smoky dinner
- Voice alarm eliminates confusion and clearly warns of smoke/CO danger or low battery
Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Protects from two different hazards, smoke and carbon monoxide, and has a different voice warning for each hazard. View larger.
The battery-operated KN-COSM-B offers easy installation. View larger.
The Kidde combination carbon monoxide and smoke alarm includes a voice warning system that eliminates confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide (CO) danger, of low battery, or of hush-mode setting.
Fire: The red LED will flash and be accompanied by three long alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning message: "Fire! Fire!" The alarm will repeat the pattern until smoke is eliminated.
Carbon Monoxide: Four short alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning: "Warning--carbon monoxide!" This continues until the unit is reset or the CO is eliminated.
Low Battery: One chirp followed by warning: "Low battery." The red LED light will flash. This pattern will continue every minute for the first hour. After the first hour, the red LED light will flash once every minute and will be accompanied by the chirp sound. The low-battery warning will only sound once every 15 minutes.
Voice Hush Indication: "Hush activated" and "Hush canceled" voice announcement.
Peak Level Memory: If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher when the test/reset button is pressed, the unit will announce, "Carbon monoxide previously detected" to warn of the CO incident.
Trademarked Hush Feature for Convenience
By pressing the hush button, you can easily and safely silence nuisance alarms caused by non-emergency situations, such as overcooked dinners.
This feature desensitizes the alarm for approximately 10 minutes. If the smoke is not too dense, the alarm will silence immediately, the unit will verbally announce, "Hush mode activated," and the green LED will flash every two seconds for approximately 10 minutes.
Reliable Battery Power, Indicator LED, Test Feature and Low-Battery Warning
The battery-powered alarm provides continuous protection, even during power outages. Because this alarm only helps protect you if it's working, this unit features a red LED that flashes every 30 to 40 seconds to indicate that it is operating correctly. For additional peace of mind, the alarm also contains a test/reset button that enables you to periodically test its circuitry and horn.
If any form of battery failure is detected, the red LED light will flash and the unit will chirp one time, followed by the warning message, "low battery." This cycle will occur once every minute, and will continue for at least seven days.
Seven years after initial power up, this unit will chirp" every 30 seconds. This is an operational end-of-life feature that will indicate that it is time to replace the alarm. UL 2034, the independent standard applicable to CO alarms, requires CO alarms to have an end-of-life warning. This requirement went into effect in March 2007, meaning any CO alarm manufactured after April 2007 with a UL listing must have this feature. Most states that require CO alarms in residential dwellings mandate that the alarm meet the UL 2034 standard.
The unit measures just 5.75 inches in diameter and 1.7 inches deep, and it features a neutral white finish. It includes tamper-resistant features to deter vandalism or theft. This combination smoke/CO alarm is UL listed, so you can be confident of its quality, and it is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Kidde: A UTC Fire and Security Brand
Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls such as flame detection and explosion suppression systems. Kidde is a UTC Fire and Security brand, with a history that's rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb detector lock in 1818 to the development of the world's first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004.
What's in the Box
Combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with mounting bracket and mounting hardware, three AA batteries, a and bilingual (English/Spanish) user's manual.
- Talking alarm announces the hazard type detected, helping to speed up reaction time
- A single unit can be installed where previously two were needed
- Battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries installed
- Test-reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Meets requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for safety compliance
|Regalo Easy Step Walk Thru Gate, White
Lowest new price: $32.00
Lowest used price: $25.41
List price: $36.99
This Easy Step walk through gate is as 31" tall gate is easy to install and remove. It comes with an extension (extends gate by 6" "es) and fits opening from 29" to 40".This is perfect for pets too. The lever style handle offers an easy one touch release. This is a convenient walk through design and is perfect for doorways and staircases. It is easy to install and take down.
- Easy to install and remove
- Perfect for pets too
- Fits opening from 29" to 40"
- Lever style handle offers an easy one touch release
- Perfect for doorways and staircases
|Samsung DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Lowest new price: $28.00
Lowest used price: $20.43
List price: $55.00
- DA29-00003G replaces DA29-00003A, DA29-00003B, DA29-00003D, DA29-00003F
- Uses high-grade carbon block to remove over 99% of the potentially harmful contaminants that may be present in your water
- Reduces cysts, chlorine taste and odor, particulates (Class I), lead and mercury
- Recommended usage: replace every six months
- Tested and certified by NSF International
|Honeywell TurboForce Fan, HT-900
Lowest new price: $12.79
Lowest used price: $13.18
List price: $34.55
Kaz Inc Table Fan BlackTurbo Force Power - Use as a fanfor intense cooling power or as a whole room aircirculator - Aerodynamic Turbo Design for MaximumAir Movement Year Round Energy Savings - Save up to 25% on energy bills when used with an air conditioner - Increased air flow allows the air conditioning & heating systems to be used at lower settings to help you save money year round Powerful 3 Speed Motor Variable Tilt Fan Head Pivots Up to 90Removeable Grille for Easy Cleaning Can be Mountedon the Wall to Save Space
The HoneywellTurbo Force® Air Circulator was designed to be cool and powerful. Its oscillating fan head can pivot up to 90°, allowing the TurboForce air to be felt from up to 27 ft. away! It offers 3 fan speeds that can be used for either personal, intense cooling or whole room comfort. The HT-900 is energy efficient and when properly paired with an air conditioner, it can save you up to 20% on your energy bill.1
| || |
Designed to be Quieter Its unique blade design creates less noise but is powerful – feel the TurboForce from 27 feet away!2
| || |
TurboPower Fan head pivots up to 90°
| || |
Easy to Use Can be mounted on the wall to save space. 3 speed settings.
| || |
Eco-Friendly Eco-friendly recyclable box, packaging material and plastic parts.
1 Visit www.honeywellfansavings.com to find out how.
AND save up to 20% on your energy bills when used in conjunction with central air or air conditioning!
|The HT-900 is energy efficient and can help you save up to 20% on your yearly energy bill. Simply put your heater or air conditioner on a lower setting, place a TurboForce fan in front of the vent and cold/warm air will pushed throughout the room! || |
2 25% quieter than similar sized air circulators based on internal sound rating (test #08-017).
- Aerodynamic TurboForce® design for maximum air movement.
- Use for intense personal cooling or energy-saving air circulation.
- 25% quieter than similar models.
- Can be used on table or mounted to wall for convenience.
- Head pivots 90 degrees with 3 speeds and 7 inch blade.
|Belkin 6-Outlet Commercial Surge Protector with Rotating Plug (8 Feet)
Lowest new price: $6.97
Lowest used price: $9.29
List price: $19.99
This Belkin Home/Office 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor provides premium power protection for small home appliances, and other connected devices. Our decades of research and development have led us to the release of this breakthrough series. We've used advanced design elements, top-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components to provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, and AC contamination available. This Home/Office Series model protects everyday household electronics. Its slim, sleek design blends seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances. It filters EMI/RFI noise up to 43 dB reduction.
Amazon.com Product Description You've got a lot of money invested in your home computer and peripherals, so you need to protect them. The Belkin BE106000-08R 6-Outlet Home Surge Protector with 8-Foot Cord is designed to give you the peace of mind you need in case a power disturbance hits your home.
Keeping the Computers Running
This Belkin 6-Outlet Surge Protector offers:
- Home power protection for home computers
- Protection for computers, peripherals, telephones, and more
- Rotating outlets for ease of use
- A $15,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
As the demand for electricity to feed our hi-tech appetite increases, the likelihood of power interruptions and problems are also increasing. In addition to problems caused by the increasing severity of storms across the country, power experts are predicting that increasing power demand will soon put most major population centers at risk for severe power problems. As you know, power lulls and surges can severely damage your electronic equipment and even destroy your invaluable data.
This Belkin Home Series Surge Protector provides premium power protection for small home appliances, general household electronics, entry-level computers, printers, and ADSL modems. Belkin has used advanced design elements, top-quality construction, and superior circuitry and components to provide the most complete protection from power surges, spikes, and AC contamination available. Belkin backs this model with a lifetime product warranty and a $15,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.
This surge protector is also stylishly designed; its slim, sleek case blends seamlessly with today's modern electronics and appliances, while saving valuable space. The outlets on this model rotate 360 degrees for maximum flexibility when you're running power to multiple devices.
Belkin delivers surge protection for general electronics, home appliances, and more.
- 6-outlet surge protector with 8-foot cord
- Ideal solution for small home appliances, general household electronics, entry-level computers, printers, and ADSL modems
- Rotating outlets for ease of use; detachable cord-management clip for cable organization
- Slim design reduces office clutter
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty and $15,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
|SE MZ101B Helping Hands with Magnifying Glass
Lowest new price: $5.99
List price: $8.48
Quality helping hands with solid heavy duty cast iron base, great for soldering and working with small items. Useful tool for electrician, engineers, jewelers and more. Helping hand comes with 2-1/2-Inch glass lens magnifier and 2 alligator clips mounted on 4 way swivels.
- Great for soldering and working with small items
- 2-1/2-Inch glass lens magnifier
- Heavy cast iron base
- 2 alligator clips mounted on 4 way swivels
Page 2 of 630910
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.