|Browse by Catagory:
Lanterns & Torches
Grill & Fryer Sets
Grills & Smokers
Natural Gas Grills
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories
Woks & Wok Accessories
Bird Feeders & Accessories
Other Wildlife Feeders
Home & Garden
|Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10)
Lowest new price: $1.75
List price: $39.99
Disposable rescue blanket keeps in body heat and preserves body temperature. Small enough to fit in most first aid kits.
- Rescue Blanket provides compact emergency protection in all weather condition
- Made of durable insulation Myalr material
- Retains/reflects 90% of body heat
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Size of each open blanket: 54 inches x 84 inches
|Gilmour 01RW Rubber Hose Washers
Lowest new price: $0.01
Lowest used price: $23.88
List price: $7.99
These heavy-duty rubber Hose Washers fit all standard female garden hose fittings.
- Constructed of heavy-duty rubber.
- 10 per package.
|Culligan FM-15RA Level 3 Faucet Filter Replacement Cartridge
Lowest new price: $9.05
Lowest used price: $2.81
List price: $14.99
For use with the Culligan Faucet Water Filter FM 15, this cartridge improves your tap water's taste and smell while reducing lead, sediment, chlorine taste/odor, cryptosporidium, giardia and more. Lasts up to 2 months/200 gallons. Filter sold separately. Imported. 3Hx2-6/10" dia.
- Quick and easy replacement
- Reduces unpleasant odor
- Improves water taste
- Reduces lead, chlorine taste and odor, Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Filter life of up to 2 months or 200-Gallons
|Terro PreFilled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits 6 Pack T300
Lowest new price: $1.15
Lowest used price: $27.38
List price: $9.99
Ready to use liquid ant bait stations for controlling of sweet eating ants. Prefilled for no drips or mess. Ants carry the Terro back to the nest where it destroys the entire colony. Each box contains 6 baits.
To kill common household ants, simply place the pre-filled, ready-to-use liquid ant bait stations near indoor areas where ants are spotted. Ants enter the trap, consume the liquid ant bait, then return to the nest where they pass on the bait to the rest of the colony.
Terro Liquid Ant Baits are specifically designed to kill the worker ant in two to three days, giving the foraging ants enough time to share the bait with the rest of the unsuspecting colony. The liquid ant bait stations prevent the bait from drying out and provide the ants with a continuous supply of liquid, day and night.
How Does It Work?
This is a bait product, so initially you’re going to see more ants — lots more. Here’s why — as ant foragers look for food, they are attracted to the sweet liquid ant bait. Once foraging worker ants find the liquid bait, they consume it and drop what is called a ‘trail pheromone’ back to the nest that lets all the other worker ants know the location of the food supply. This is why you will initially see more ants when using the liquid ant baits.
While the active ingredient in the bait will ultimately kill the worker ant, it slowly interferes with the ant's digestive system so the worker has time to get back and share the ant bait with the rest of the colony, including the queen. This slow kill is needed to allow time for the foraging ants to make several trips to the bait and deliver enough bait to the rest of the colony. This is the only way to get rid of both the ants you see and the thousands you don’t.
Because this is a bait product, it is important to eliminate all other food sources in the area. This will ensure that the ants aren’t tempted to eat anything but the (deadly) liquid ant bait. The liquid ant bait station should remain as undisturbed as possible while the ants are actively feeding on it.
Where to Place Ant Bait Stations
Simply place the liquid ant bait stations near ant trails or areas where ants are numerous. It’s also a good idea to stop ants in their tracks by placing additional bait stations anywhere ants may try to infiltrate your home. For best results, use all six bait stations to ensure a sufficient supply for the unsuspecting ants to feast on.
Keep your eye on the bait stations to monitor activity but resist the temptation to interfere when you witness the ants coming in droves to feast on the bait. Your patience will pay off as you watch your ant infestation dwindle then disappear.
When necessary, replace with additional bait stations when the first set is depleted. Once your ant problem is under control, replace the bait stations every three months as prevention to keep the ants from marching back into your home.
Now It’s Feeding Time
Now that you know how the liquid ant bait actually works and where to place the bait stations, it’s time for the feeding frenzy to begin. Break apart the bait stations, hold upright, and cut off the colored part with a pair of scissors. Then place the station where it’s needed. In a day or two, your ant problem will be a dim memory.
What’s in the Box
Six .36 fl. oz. liquid ant bait stations
- Convenient, ready-to-use bait stations with fast-acting formula
- Liquid ant killer bait station kills all common household ants
- No drips, spills or mess; for indoor and outdoor use. Place baits near ant trails or where ants are numerous. Use all six baits to enure sufficient supply for the ants.
- Patented design eliminates handling of chemicals and prevents bait from drying out
- Contains borax
|Gerber 31-000754 Bear Grylls Survival Series Scout, Drop Point Knife, Serrated
Lowest new price: $10.01
Lowest used price: $39.99
List price: $37.50
The product of collaboration between Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls, the Scout Drop Point Folding Knife has a slim design and dual-sided thumb stud for easy one-handed opening. Its half-serrated, high-carbon stainless steel blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope, making it a great choice for scouting expeditions and other outdoor adventures. A rubber grip and the lockback feature provide extra safety.
The Scout Drop Point
At a Glance:
- Half-serrated, high-carbon stainless steel, drop point blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic, textured rubber handle provides a comfortable, non-slip grip
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy one-handed opening
- Includes clip and Bear Grylls' Priorities of Survival pocket guide
Bear Grylls and Gerber Team Up
A textured rubber handle provides a non-slip grip for maximum comfort in a variety of weather conditions. View larger.
Easy to carry in your pocket, the Scout weighs 2-2/5 ounces and comes with a clip. View larger.
The Scout is part of the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber's 70+ years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools, and gear.
From spending time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations and multiple environments. Now he brings that knowledge to the creation of a range of items that help you make the most of your outdoor adventures.
Lightweight, Portable Design for Scouting Expeditions
The Scout draws on Bear's experience as Chief UK Scout and figurehead to 28 million scouts worldwide. Thin and lightweight, this knife measures 7-3/10 inches open and 4 inches closed, with a blade length of 3-3/10 inches. It weighs 2-2/5 ounces and comes with a clip, so it's easy to carry in your pocket.
Serrated Blade and Ergonomic Grip for Non-Slip Cutting
Bear Grylls' Pocket Survival Guide
The Scout's half-serrated blade cuts through heavy-duty materials like rope, while an ergonomic, textured rubber handle provides a non-slip grip and maximum comfort. For added safety, the lockback feature locks the blade in place while it's open.
Includes Bear Grylls' Pocket Survival Guide
This knife comes with Bear Grylls' informative Priorities of Survival pocket guide, loaded with survival basics designed to help keep you alive until you can be rescued or rescue yourself.
What's in the Box
Knife, clip, and pocket survival guide.
From the highest peaks of the Himalayas, to the rainforests of South America, if world renowned outdoorsman Bear Grylls is on an adventure you can be sure he's equipped with the most durable outdoor gear Gerber has to offer.
- 1/2 Serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade, ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock back locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Clip for convenient pocket carry and priorities of survival pocket guide
|Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports (1 AMP / 5 Watt)
Lowest new price: $5.69
Lowest used price: $9.29
List price: $21.99
Hotel rooms and airport terminals never seem to have enough power outlets to charge all the devices today's traveler brings along. Now you can add outlets and peace of mind on business trips and vacations with the Belkin Mini Surge Protector. AC Plug Style: Wall Mount, EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 150kHz ~ 100MHz up to 40 dB reduction , Joule Rating: 918J, Maximum Spike Current: 36,000A , Number of Outlets (total): 5 (3 AC, 2 USB), Powered USB Output: 5V/500mA each port, Responses Time: <1 nanosecond.
- Superior power protection from damaging voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes
- 2 powered USB ports for charging your digital cameras, smartphones, MP3 players, and portable hard drives
- Wall-mountable for 3 extra AC outlets without extra cords
- 360-degree rotating plug with 4 locking positions for a compact, lightweight design
- Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, impact or rust, and prevents dents and scratches
|Howard Leight R-01526 Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff
Lowest new price: $44.70
Lowest used price: $40.00
List price: $73.23
Brand: Howard Leight
To capture low level sound, the Impact Sport employs built-in microphones that amplify range commands and other important sounds. Users enjoy full, clear directional hearing in stereo. For protection, the Impact Sport actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification whenever harmful sound levels are reached. The earmuffs effectively block any noise, continuous or impulse, of 82dB or more. An external audio imput allows you to connect your IPOD or other audio source. It has a black leatherette headband with hunter green ear cups, a snap-on lid for quick and easy battery replacement, outstanding battery lifetime, and includes 2 AAA batteries.
- External audio input connects to MP3 players and scanners
- Amplifies conversation and commands with one single volume control knob
- Automatic 4 hour shut-off increases battery life
- Automatically blocks noise above 82 dB, noise reduction rating: NRR 22
- Adjustable, low-profle design folds for easy storage
|Black & Decker LST136 13-Inch 36-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless High Performance String Trimmer
Lowest new price: $142.99
List price: $169.99
Brand: Black & Decker
The Black & Decker LST136 13-inch 36-Volt Lithium High Performance Cordless String Trimmer uses a 36V lithium battery for a long runtime and plenty of power. It has a PowerCommand dial to choose between max power to tackle thick weeds and max runtime to increase battery life. The PowerDrive Transmission delivers more power from the motor to the cutting string so you can get the job done faster and the Automatic Feed Spool ensures continuous work without bumping and having to stop to adjust the spool. The trimmer easily converts to an edger with a turn of the shaft. Includes one battery and a Fast Charger (about 1 hour), spool, guard and Auxiliary Handle.
The cordless LST136 string trimmer.
Offering Black & Decker's exclusive PowerDrive Transmission, the 13-inch cordless LST136 trimmer and edger delivers more power from the motor to the cutting string so you can get the job done faster. You'll be able to trim grass in hard-to-reach areas where mowers cannot cut while also maintaining a neat edging along hard surfaces. It's powered by Black & Decker's high-powered 36-volt lithium battery system, which offers power, excellent runtime, and the versatility to share batteries with other tools within the system.
The Lithium Advantage
Black & Decker's 36-volt lithium-ion system offers numerous benefits over older battery technologies and gas options, notably the ability to put more power into a small and compact battery. Lithium batteries have a longer lifecycle than other types, and they also hold their charge longer when taken off the charger. This means that once charged, a lithium battery is always ready to use. The included Energy Star-rated fast charger fully recharges the battery in about 1 hour.
Trimming Power and Convenience
Choose the amount of power you need to get the job done faster and more efficiently. Use PowerCommand dial to choose between max power to tackle thick weeds (8500 RPM) and max runtime to increase battery life (6500 RPM). The PowerDrive Transmission design provides more cutting force to cut twice the amount of branches at one time.
The LST136's head can be rotated 180-degrees for quick switches between cutting and edging tasks. It also offers Black & Decker's Automatic Feed Spool (AFS) system, which uses centrifugal force to dispense more line whenever you need it for added predictability and dependability--no bumping required. Other features include an auxiliary handle with quick release, 13-inch cutting swath, and 0.065 line diameter.
What's in the Box
LST136 cordless trimmer/edger; LBXR36 36-volt lithium-ion battery; LC36 36-volt fast charger; AF-100 spool; guard; auxiliary handle; operating instructions
LST136 13-Inch String Trimmer Key Features:
- Easily converts from trimmer to edger with a quick turn of the shaft
- Automatic feed spool advances line automatically so you don't have to bump
- 36-volt lithium-ion battery provides longer runtime and longer battery life year after year
- Fast charger recharges 36-volt battery in about 1 hour
- Power Command controls speed for maximum run-time or maximum power
- Variable speed of 6,500 to 8,500 RPM
- Auxiliary handle with quick release
Power Command variable speed.
Easily converts from trimmer to edger.
Automatic feed spool advances automatically with no bumping.
- Powerful 36-volt lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers the power with long run-time to complete the toughest jobs
- Use PowerCommand dial to choose between max power to tackle thick weeds and max runtime to increase battery life
- Easily converts from trimmer to edger with a quick turn of the shaft
- Automatic feed spool advances lin automatically so you don't have to bump
- Fast Charger (about 1 hour) included standard
|UltraFire WF502B CREE T6 XM-L 1000 Lumens LED Flashlight
Lowest new price: $3.31
Lowest used price: $31.42
List price: $52.95
Model: 502B-With Free Holster
1x 18650 3.7v battery (battery is not included) One button switch with 3 Modes: High, Low and Strobe. Model of LED: CREE XM-L T6 LED Size (mm) : 132( length ) x32( head diameter ) x 24( body diameter ) Weight : 154g
- CREE XML T6 with 900+ Lumen output with Integrated Belt Clip
- 3 Modes: High, Low and Strobe
- Aluminum alloy casing with o-rings for water resistant design.as compared to 501B it has a belt clip
- Can be mounted on tactical rail with 1" ring mount
- Rugged, anodized, CREE LED designed to last 100,000 hours
|Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 Ice And Water Filtration System, 1 Pack
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $23.96
List price: $39.95
- Replacement for Frigidaire filters FC-100, FC100, WF2CB, SWF2CB, NGFC 2000, NGFC2000, NGFC-2000
- Reduces cysts by 99.99% Particulates (Class 1) by 98.5%, Turbidity by 99.70%, Lead by 99.30% Particulates (class III) by 98.6%, Mercury by 91%
- Reduces Herbicides 1,4-D by 96%, Alachlor by 98%, Atraxine by 98%, Pesticides Lindane by 92%, Toxaphene by 87.5%
- Reduces chlorine taste and order as well as sediment
Page 2 of 605573
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.