|Browse by Catagory:
Lanterns & Torches
Grill & Fryer Sets
Grills & Smokers
Natural Gas Grills
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories
Woks & Wok Accessories
Bird Feeders & Accessories
Other Wildlife Feeders
Home & Garden
|Broil King CSR-3TB Professional Single Hot Plate, Hi Power, 14-Inch by 4-1/8-Inch by 12-1/4-Inch, Grey
Lowest new price: $97.89
List price: $150.00
Brand: Broil King
Front to back burner design for saving precious counter space. Industrial rated range with sturdy housing allows you to boil, simmer, saute, etc. various foods. Heavy duty stainless construction, commercial quality.
- High-speed 8 Inch diameter tubular element with 120 Volts - 1500 Watts
- Robertshaw thermostat: infinite heat controls to attain desired temperature
- Easily cleaned stainless steel housing
- Power lights indicate burners are turned on
- H-B Instrument 21600 Durac Bi-Metallic Dial Thermometer, with 1/2" NPT Threaded Connection, -20 to 120°C, 75mm Dial, 62mm Probe
- Libman Copper Scrubbers
- Proof & Tralle Hydrometer
- LA-CO Slic-Tite PTFE Pipe Thread Tape, Premium Grade, -450 to 550 Degree F Temperature, 260" Length, 1/2" Width, 4 ml Thickness, Pink
- The Home Distiller's Workbook: Your Guide to Making Moonshine, Whisky, Vodka, Rum and So Much More! Vol. 1
|Nesco PIC-14 Portable Induction Cooktop, 1500-Watt
Lowest new price: $58.88
Lowest used price: $63.94
List price: $89.99
Portable Induction Cooktop, 1500 watt
Cooktop Stays Cool
This Nesco Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance. Uses less energy and provides practically instant heat and since there are no open flames or hot coils, is safer to use than conventional burners. It allows for instant control of cooking energy for precise cooking control.
Induction cooktops are designed to be used with ferromagnetic material like Cast Iron, Steel, Enameled Cast Iron, Enameled Steel or Stainless Steel. If a magnet sticks to your cookware, it will work on an induction cooktop. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. The magnetic properties of the steel in the cookware will concentrate the induced current and generate heat. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases. Heat is generated at the cookware only so the cooktop stays cool. Will not work with Aluminum, Copper or Glass cookware.
Easy to Clean, No More Burned on Spills
- 1500 Watts
- Safer for families, small children, handicapped and the elderly
- Use where hotplates would be dangerous or not allowed
- Rapid Heating
- Noiseless, except quiet fan
- Energy efficient (84%)
- RV's � Camping - Patio
Instant Temperature Adjustments:
5 touch controls; melt/warm, simmer, boil, fry and sear.
Durable Ceramic Glass Top:
Easy to clean and no more burned on spills.
Greater Heat Consistency:
Heat is generated at the cookware only so the cook-top stays cool.
Comes With Test Magnet for Ferrous Metal Cookware:
Cook-top designed to be used with ferromagnetic material like Cast Iron, Steel, Enameled Cast Iron, Enameled Steel or Stainless Steel. Test cookware you already own or take the magnet to the store with you to buy new cookware.
We purposely only put five settings on our induction cooktop because we wanted to make it easy and simple to use.
Our induction cooktop has been used by quite a few people, including professional chefs and a culinary school and has received rave reviews from all. Everyone loves the five settings and the simplicity of the unit and the superior performance.
Greater Heat Consistency
This form of flameless cooking has certain advantages over conventional gas flame and electric cookers, as it provides rapid heating, improved thermal efficiency, and greater heat consistency, yet with precise control similar to gas. In situations in which a hotplate would typically be dangerous or illegal, an induction plate is ideal, as it creates no heat itself.
The high efficiency of power transfer into the cooking vessel makes heating food faster on an induction cooking surface than on other electric cooking surfaces. Because of the high efficiency, an induction element has heating performance comparable to a typical consumer-type gas element, even though the gas burner would have a much higher power input.
Induction cookers are safer to use than conventional cookers because there are no open flames. The surface below the cooking vessel is no hotter than the vessel; only the pan generates heat. The control system shuts down the element if a pot is not present or not large enough. Induction cookers are easy to clean because the cooking surface is flat and smooth. And because the cooking surface is not directly heated; spilled food does not burn on the surface.
Since heat is being generated by an induced electric current, the unit can detect whether cookware is present by monitoring how much power is being absorbed. That allows functions such as keeping a pot at minimal boil when cookware is removed. This unit will beep until the turned off.
Because the cook top is shallow compared to a gas-fired or electrical coil cooking surface, wheelchair access can be improved; the user's legs can be below the counter height and the user's arms can reach over the top.
Going "Green"? Induction is the way to go:
Induction cooktops transfer energy from the cooktop to the pan more efficiently than any other cooktop technology. Induction cooking is the latest, greenest technology. Below is a Energy Factor comparison indicating Gas around .40, electric around .70 and induction .84. Note the higher the number the better the energy factor.
So what do we take away from all of this? Looking at the energy factor induction has the highest (best) score of 0.84 - almost 20% better than any other electric cooktop and twice the score of the nearest gas option.
- Five power settings
- Area around pan stays cool to the touch
- 84% energy efficient
- Greater heat consistency
- Includes magnet to test cookware
|Fagor Countertop Induction Cooking Set, 2-Piece
Lowest new price: $69.99
Lowest used price: $65.68
List price: $99.99
Brand: Fagor America
This 2 Piece Induction Set includes the Countertop Induction Burner and Induction-Ready Cast Aluminum Skillet Set. The Countertop Induction Burner can be used wherever an outlet is available. Perfect for tabletop cooking, for use as an extra cooking zone in the kitchen or for taking along on excursions. It's lightweight construction and portable size is also well suited for college dorm, boat and recreational vehicle cooking. The Countertop Induction Burner provides the fastest, safest, most efficient cooking experience. It uses 90% of energy produced which saves energy and money. The burner provides precise and instant heat and cooks 50% faster than gas and electric. With induction, there are no flames, heating elements or gas emissions and the cooking surface surrounding the pot stays cool to the touch making it an extremely safe portable solution. The Induction-Ready Cast Aluminum Skillet will allow you to enjoy fast cooking and less energy consumption with the combined benefits of cast aluminum and induction cooktop technology. This generous sized open skillet is the ideal classic shape and depth for frying and sauteing. This pan heats evenly and rapidly for superior results every time.
- Countertop induction burner compact 11-3/4-inch by 2-inch by 14-inch with 10-inch induction heating unit
- Countertop induction burner has automatic shut off if no cookware is detected
- 10 power settings ranging from 300w to 1600w
- Countertop induction burner has a built in count down time, up to 150 minutes
- High quality cast aluminum quickly and evenly distributes heat preventing hot spots; guaranteed to never warp thanks to its single piece casting process and extra thick base
- 10 power settings, ranging from 300w to 1600w
- High quality cast aluminum quickly and evenly distributes heat preventing hot spots; guaranteed to never warp thanks to its single piece casting process and extra thick base; perfect for use on all stovetops: gas, electric, radiant and induction
- The Counterop Inducton Burner has a built in count down time, up to 150 minutes
- The countertop induction burner is compact size: 11-3/4-inch by 2-inch by 14-inch with a 10-inch induction heating unit
- The countertop induction burner will not generate heat and will shut off automatically if no cookware is detected
|Cooktop, Single Induction, 1600-Watt/120-Volt
Lowest new price: $104.00
Lowest used price: $96.27
List price: $200.85
Induction cooking produces heat through the production of magnetic fields. This is an extremely energy efficient cooking method using approximately 90 percent of the energy produced. When used with magnetic cookware the electrical energy utilized by the induction cooker is transmitted directly to the pan surface. It is the pan not the burner that heats up. In addition to being efficient, this allows for very responsive temperature adjustments. Induction is also an extremely safe method of cooking. Once the pan is removed from the cooker, the energy transfer stops and the cook plate is soon cool to the touch. This single burner, portable induction cook top is designed for domestic use. It features a high quality glass cooktop with a hard plastic frame. Only use induction compatible cookware.
- Single burner
- Glass cooktop
- Ten power levels
- Soft-Touch Controls
- Integrated timer
|GE PHP900DMBB Profile 30" Black Electric Induction Cooktop
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $1,671.80
Brand: General Electric
GE PHP900DMBB 30" Induction Cooktop with 4 Induction Elements, Electronic Touch Controls, 19 Control Settings, Pan Presence/Size Sensors and ADA Compliant: Black
- 30" Induction Cooktop with 4 Induction Elements, Electronic Touch Controls, 19 Control Settings, Pan Presence/Size Sensors and ADA Compliant: Black
- 11" Element (3700 Watts on High Setting)
- Electronic Touch Controls replace traditional knob controls with digital buttons that are precise and easy to use and clean.
- Choose from 19 different power levels to select the temperature that is perfect for your meal
- * Actual Width : 29 3/4" * Actual Depth : 21 3/8" * Actual Height : 3 1/4" * Cutout Width : 28 1/8" * Cutout Depth : 19 5/8" * Cutout Height : 3 1/4"
|Whirlpool W5CE3024XB 30" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $655.70
This 30" electric cooktop is built-in oven compatible and easy-to-clean with its dishwasher-safe knobs and eco-friendly Schott Ceran surface. An indicator light will also let you know when this cooktop's surface is too hot to touch?even after the heating element has been turned off. 30" Electric Cooktop Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface Right Front: 9" (2500W) Left Rear: 7" (1800W) Left Front: 6" (1200W) Right Front: 6" (1200W) Dishwasher-Safe Knobs Hot Surface Indicator Light Built-In Oven Compatible
- Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- Dimensions (WHD): 30 13/16" X 3 3/4" X 21 3/4"
|Fagor Portable Induction Cooktop
Lowest new price: $115.00
List price: $199.99
Brand: Fagor America
Fagor is the worldwide pioneer in induction technology and the leading pressure cooker brand in the United States. It is our mission to provide small electric appliances that are energy efficient, innovative, safe and dependable. The Fagor small electrics collection offers counterop convenience and energy efficiency all at your fingertips. They are designed with precision and constructed of the finest materials all while being enviromentally conscious .Fagor's pioneer leadership in induction technology sets our updated and more user friendly Portable Induction Cooktop apart from the rest. The Induction Cooktop provides the fastest, safest, most efficient cooking experience. It uses 90% of energy porduced while providing precise and instant heat. It also cooks up to 50% faster than gas and electric which saves energy and money. New features include: 7 power settings relating to various cooking functions, 2 Quick Launch buttons that immediately take you to your desired level and a "Quick Temperature Check" that displays the actual temperature.
- Temperature setting range is from 140 degrees F to 430 degrees F and has 1800 watts of power
- 7 power levels settings that are related to various cooking functions: melt, warm, med. low, med. high, boil, sear, stir fry; ETL approved.
- Durable, easy to clean with a high quality schott ceran glass surface; includes a child safety lock
- Includes 2 Quick Launch buttons, "boil" and "warm", which take the unit directly to either desired power level; Safe to use
- Includes quick operational guide and instruction manual with recipes.
|Kuhn Rikon Silicone Splatter Guard, 1 Each, 10-Inch/12-Inch, Black, Set of 2
Lowest new price: $24.95
List price: $24.95
Brand: Kuhn Rikon
A kitchen essential - Splatter Guard + Strainer + Baking Sheet. Who needs this versatile wonder? You do. Use the Kuhn Rikon Silicone Splatter Guard on skillets or woks, as colorful strainers and even as baking sheets. Made of nonstick FDA-grade silicone, oven safe up to 450-degrees. Spatter Guards are stain and odor resistant, dishwasher safe. Metal-reinforced rim and handles are microwave safe. Set of two - 10-inch and 12-inch diameter.
- Nonstick fda-grade silicone is oven safe up to 450-degrees
- Metal reinforced rim and handles
- Multi-use: cover for skillets and woks, strainer, baking sheet
- Odor and Stain resistant
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher safe
- Kuhn Rikon Kochblume Spill Stopper, Large, 12-Inch, Red
- Kuhn Rikon Kochblume Spill Stopper, Large, 12-Inch, Green
- Mastrad Silicone 14" Silicone Splatter Screen. Color Black.
- Kuhn Rikon Kochblume Spill Stopper, Small, 10-Inch, Red
- Kuhn Rikon Kochblume Spill Stopper, Large, 12-Inch, Purple
|Nuwave PIC - Precision Induction Cooktop with 9-inch Non-stick Fry Pan
Lowest new price: $99.99
List price: $179.99
Brand: NuWave PIC
Model: NuWave PIC with Pan
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 2 (PIC2) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature setting of 100°F and an upper limit of 575°F (Sear), the PIC2 offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop.
The NuWave PIC2 does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to prepare complex recipes with ease.. A "Delay" function allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you, including an automatic shutoff function when cooking time is completed.
The NuWave PIC2 was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. The PIC2's round design also echoes the traditional feel of an intimate gathering place like the kitchen or dining room table. Mealtime is about community and the PIC2 was designed with that idea in mind.
Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC2 offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC2 allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes. The product also comes with unrivaled customer support and free value-added resources such as lifetime membership to the online Precision Cooking Club. This invaluable tool features recipes, tips and tricks from the NuWave Culinary Team, designed to help you make the most of the PIC2 cooking experience!
*When purchasing the NuWave PIC2, verify that the seller is an authorized distributer. Houseware Connection is an authorized seller of the NuWave PIC2 and all NuWave products.
- The PIC2 has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The PIC2 is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The PIC2 boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base.
- The PerfectGreen Fry Pan is induction-ready and coated with Duralon, a natural and safe ceramic material that is long-lasting as well as eco-friendly.
|Bosch NEZ1054 NLP Conversion Kit
Lowest new price: $102.00
List price: $129.00
for use with Bosch NGM cooktops
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
Page 1 of 171
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.