|Browse by Catagory:
Lanterns & Torches
Grill & Fryer Sets
Grills & Smokers
Natural Gas Grills
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
Outdoor Cooking Tools & Accessories
Woks & Wok Accessories
Bird Feeders & Accessories
Other Wildlife Feeders
Home & Garden
Outdoor Tabletop Grills
|Lodge L410 Pre-Seasoned Sportsman's Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $87.54
List price: $145.00
This rugged, charcoal hibachi-style grill is perfect for picnics, tailgating and car camping or patio. A draft door regulates the heat so in addition to grilling or frying. Ideal for anywhere you need a self contained cooking source Coals are accessible behind a flip down door. Grill has two adjustable heights. Seasoned and ready to use.
- Measures 19 by 10-1/4 by 8-1/4-inch; limited lifetime warranty.
- 2 Adjustable heights temper cooking speed; wash by hand
- Draft door regulates heat; coals accessible behind flip-down door
- Cooking grate measures 17-1/4 by 9-inch; seasoned and ready to use
- Rugged, charcoal, hibachi-style grill made of durable cast iron
|Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Portable Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
Lowest new price: $162.00
Lowest used price: $130.00
List price: $199.99
The Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill is a Versatile cooking system that expertly grills fine foods. Solid grilling performance provided from a 12,000 BTU stainless steel loop burner, a heat distributing panel, and a porcelain enamel coated cast iron cooking grate. The grill is compact in size, making it ideal for smaller yards and patios, and with folding stainless steel shelves and carry handles, is convenient to carry to the game or beach. The All Foods Gas Grill features Cuisinart’s unique Versatile Modular Grill Surface system, which is a series of interchangeable specialized grill surfaces suited to frequently grilled foods, such as veggies, breads & pizzas, and delicate foods. The panels mate securely to the cooking surface, yet remove quickly and easily for cleaning and storage. The grill comes with the Veggie Panel, and others are available. Other features include a precision temperature gauge, the Cuisinart TwiStart Ignition system, and a removable drip tray.
Combining exceptional performance with convenient portability, the tabletop Cuisinart All Foods gas grill (model CGG-200) makes a nice choice for any grilling enthusiast. The unit's 12,000-BTU stainless-steel loop burner delivers the heat needed to cook up anything from salmon, red potatoes, and asparagus to steaks, slabs of fresh pineapple, and veggie shish-kabobs. Its heat-distributing panel and porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate help ensure excellent grilling results. Even more, the grill features a modular grill-surface system, which accommodates a variety of interchangeable panels designed specifically for frequently grilled foods like fresh summer vegetables, breads and pizzas, and delicate food items. An all-purpose veggie panel comes included (others sold separately).
Easy portability with the compact, 35-pound
All Foods gas grill.
The grill's compact size makes it well suited for small backyards or patios, while its folding stainless-steel side shelves and carrying handles allow for convenient transport to the beach, a friend's house, or a tailgating party and back again. Other highlights include a precision temperature gauge, a stainless-steel lid, a twist-start ignition system, and a removable drip tray. The gas grill requires a propane tank for operation (not included) and measures approximately 19-4/5 by 27-4/5 by 12-4/5 inches.
- Durable 430 stainless steel grill lid with insulated double wall construction keeps the elements out, maintains even temperatures and reduces heat loss during grilling.
- Heat resistant 201 stainless steel lid handle makes it easy and safe to open and close grill lid to check, turn, and serve food.
- Dual stainless steel folding side tables (each measuring 10 by 10 inches) are strong enough to hold your largest, heaviest trays of food, grill tools, or accessories.
- Dependable cast aluminum grill lid end-caps secure a tight fit and reliable finish to the grill
- Porcelain enamel-coated cast iron cooking grate offers a long-lasting grilling surface that provides strength, durability, and structure to the most heavily abused part of your grill.
- Heavy-duty porcelain enamel coated flame tamer provides a solid metal plate designed with enough thickness to withstand the high temperatures emitted by the burner and the juicy, fatty drippings from your food.
- Sturdy one-piece welded grill base constructed of porcelain enamel coated steel. This base elevates the grill and holds everything together at an appropriate grilling height. Connects directly to the optional Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand without reassembly.
An an impressive 240 square inches of grill space handles an abundance of food. Click here for a larger image.
Begin with a simple TwiStart ignition system and in a matter of seconds the Cuisinart All Foods grill sparks to life. No need for two hands to get this grill lit--the one-handed lighting system gets your grill up and running without ever needing to put your beverage down. The durable stainless steel loop burner puts out 12,000 powerful BTUs and heats the grill grate quickly and evenly. The sleek, low profile design of the Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill results in faster heat-up times when the grill is first lit, as well as faster re-heating when you open the lid to check or turn food.
Within a few minutes after lighting, the grill heats up to ideal grilling temperatures. While 500 degrees F may be unchartered waters for most portable gas grills, it is quite the norm for the powerful Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill.
One-handed starter. Click here for a larger image.
Temperature accuracy is essential to grill different foods properly and offer your guests the correct desired doneness of meats, fish and poultry, which is where the integrated precision temperature gauge comes in. It clearly displays the internal temperature of the grill and allows you to accurately and confidently manage desired grilling temperatures for the variety of foods.
Designed for versatility and exceptional contact grilling, the porcelain enamel coated cast iron grill grate is designed for versatility and exceptional contact grilling. With a large 240-square-inch surface, it provides ample grilling space for an abundance of food--adequate for up to 8 people.
Either side of this uniquely designed grate can be used depending on the food you are grilling. The flat side provides maximum contact surfaces and exceptional grill lines for steaks, chops, and poultry, while the opposite side offers better surface point grilling for more delicate foods like fish and seafood. Either way, the cast iron grate distributes heat evenly and efficiently so you can grill your food in a uniform manner with no hot or cold spots.
Integrated temperature gauge.
Versatile, Compact, and Portable
The All Foods grill combines the ideal size of an everyday backyard grill with the versatility and compact ability of a portable grill. And unlike large, multi-burner full-size grills, the Cuisinart All Foods grill does not take up a large portion of your deck or patio, and does not waste space on extra grilling areas and burners that waste propane and rarely get used.
When docked in the optional Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand, the grill becomes an efficient, economical everyday grill that will handle all your grilling needs. It's designed to take 14.1- and 16.4-ounce bottled liquid propane (LP) gas canisters, but by adding the optional Cuisinart 4-foot LP Adaptor Hose and purchasing a 20-pound LP tank, you can grill longer and more efficiently without needing to constantly change fuel canisters.
Despite its ample grilling space, the All Foods grill is easy to take on the road thanks to its compact size and 35-pound weight--making it ideal for beach parties, tailgating, camping, and more. Designed for portability, features folding hide-away side shelves and 2 integrated handles for convenient carrying, loading, and unloading. And the optional Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand is equally portable--folding down to about 2.5 inches thick--so your entire grill set-up can easily go anywhere you go.
What's in the Box
The Cuisinart All Foods comes disassembled into the following parts: lid and firebox; grill leg assembly; cooking grate; drip tray; screws and washers.
- 12,000-BTU tabletop gas grill with stainless-steel burner
- Twist-start ignition for easy start-ups; porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate
- Modular grill-surface system; removable all-purpose veggie panel
- Folding side shelves; temperature gauge; propane tank not included
- Measures approximately 19-4/5 by 27-4/5 by 12-4/5 inches
|Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
Lowest new price: $97.88
Lowest used price: $87.12
List price: $149.99
Get great grilled flavor every day from this compact, high-performance grill. It's small format can be put almost anywhere for ultimate convenience. And although the grill is compact, its ample cooking grate is large enough to cook most family meals - 8 steaks, 8 hamburgers, 6 - 10 chicken breasts, or over 4-Pound of fish. The grill heats up very quickly, and uses far less gas than a full-sized grill. Best of all, with its great portability features this grill can cook your meals wherever you go - the beach, the game, the campsite - anywhere. Folding legs, grill lid latch, generous carry handle, and the spill resistant drip tray all enhance portability. Innovative culinary tools are the Cuisinart signature. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to their famous food processors - plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart. Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. And now you can take the world famous Cuisinart brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite with their comprehensive line of Cuisinart outdoor grilling products available now on Amazon.
Offering big grilling performance in a portable package, the Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet portable tabletop gas grill is an ideal choice for families who like to grill on the go. The Petit Gourmet grill--which includes a folding table base--offers a 145-square-inch grilling area, enough space to accommodate from four to six people at a time. At the same time, the grill saves space by eliminating extra grilling spots and burners that waste propane and rarely get used. With the Petit Gourmet grill, you can grill up a small feast everywhere you go, from the campsite to the beach to a pre-game tailgater. The grill is also perfect for small patios, unlike large gas grills that take up half the patio by themselves.
The Petit Gourmet offers a 145-square-inch grilling surface. (View larger).
The foldaway legs tuck unobtrusively under the grill. (View larger).
The grill sets up pretty much anywhere, from the campsite to a pre-game tailgater. (View larger).
Big Grilling Performance
The Petit Gourmet doesn't compromise when it comes to keeping you well fed. Despite the compact size, the grilling surface is large enough to grill eight burgers, eight steaks, six to 10 chicken breasts, or up to 4 pounds of fish. The grill's superior heating performance stems from the powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and porcelain-enameled grill grate, which combine to heat the grill quickly and evenly to more than 500 degrees F. At the same time, the grill's compact size keeps propane use to a minimum: a single 16-ounce propane canister will last for several hours, or you can connect it to a 20-pound propane tank for longer-lasting, permanent grilling (requires Cuisinart 4-foot LP adapter hose, sold separately). And when grilling is complete, the grate cleans up easily outdoors or in your kitchen sink.
Portability Made Easy
Built for convenience and portability, the Petit Gourmet includes a handy foldaway leg system integrated into the base of the grill. When you're on the move, the tubular aluminum legs and stabilizing feet stay tucked away on the grill bottom. Once you arrive, however, the legs lock cleanly and securely into place in a matter of seconds, giving you a stable, reliable stand for grilling on almost any terrain. Just find a secure surface, unfold the legs, and hit the electric lighter. No other portable grill goes from your car to cooking in such a short time. As an alternative, Cuisinart sells a CSGS-100 grill stand that positions your grill at an ideal grilling height (sold separately).
The Petit Gourmet also features a secure lid lock on the front of the grill that keeps the lid closed when the grill is moved from place to place, along with a pronounced carrying handle that lets you tote the 13-pound grill briefcase-style. To make transport even easier, grillers can opt to purchase the CGC-18 storage bag, which doubles as a grill cover (sold separately).
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish at once
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13 pounds
|Char-Griller 2-2424 Table Top Charcoal Grill and Side Fire Box
Lowest new price: $64.88
List price: $99.99
The Table Top Grill and Side Fire Box 2-2424 is a charcoal grill or side smoker. It is interchangeable from a grill to a smoker (once changed it cannot go back to a grill). The primary cooking surface is 250 square inches. The grates are cast iron. It features a sliding drawer for easy access to coals and/or ashes. The ash pan dumps easily. Chargriller "Always Well Done".
- Use as a table top grill or horizontal Texas style smoker
- You can go from a grill to a side fire box, once done you cannot go back to the grill
- Fits the Chargriller Pro Deluxe, Wrangler, Outlaw and Duo as a Side Fire Box
- Heavy steel construction, Cast iron cooking grates, 250 -square inch of primary cooking space
- Sliding drawer for easy access to coals and ashes, Easy dump ash pan and Stay Cool hood handle
|Cuisinart CCG-190RB Portable Charcoal Grill, 14-Inch, Red
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $39.99
Looking for the perfect inexpensive charcoal grill? Well stop right here, because you've found it. With its lightweight design, this Cuisinart 14-inch charcoal grill is not only great for your home, it is also easy and convenient for tailgating and picnics. Whether the whole family is over at your place, or piling into the car for another fantastic tailgate, no challenge is too great for this charcoal grill. Weighing in at a slight, super-easy-to-manage 2 pounds, you'll wonder how something so lightweight can have over 150 square inches of grilling surface. This is because the enamel coated firebox is durable and able to withstand high grill temperatures while remaining extra light weight.
Cuisinart 14" Charcoal Grill offers superb grilling in a lightweight portable package
Enjoy that delicious, authentic charcoal grill flavor at home or on-the-go
This unique charcoal grill is available in either a sleek midnight black, or an eye-catching red, so you can choose the best option for your backyard. These distinctive color options take a backseat though to the ultra-convenient functionality of this grill. Make your on-the-go grilling simpler with the grill's 3 secure lid locks that allow for incredibly easy transport.
If you've spent hours and hours over the years dealing with annoying messes, you know the last thing you want when using your charcoal grill is to be faced with a lot of clean up afterwards. This grill has a handy, mess-free ash catcher to keep things neat and tidy while grilling, which helps you avoid those messy clean-up situations.
With a diameter of 14 inches, the chrome plated grill surface makes grilling seven burgers at a time a piece of cake. No family member will be left hungry while waiting for their food to get on this Cuisinart charcoal grill. And you can forget the days of having to spend over $100 to get that authentic charcoal taste. Cuisinart has found a way for you to grill like a true charcoal grill master without breaking the bank.
Julia Child let people in on the Cuisinart secret, and so did James Beard. They were among the first culinary experts to hail the food processor as a revolutionary kitchen appliance when it was introduced to America in 1973 by the late Cuisinart founder, Carl Sontheimer. They saw the food processor as a quick and easy way to make fine food and healthy dishes.
Today that legacy is alive and well — Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller, and remaining actively engaged in culinary education, including sponsoring such projects as Four-Star Chef Eric Ripert's popular public television cooking series Avec Eric. In addition, Cuisinart has a long-standing history of receiving prestigious design awards for a wide range of items.
But the prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors — plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart. Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. Now you can take the world famous Cuisinart brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite with our comprehensive line of outdoor grilling products also available on Amazon. Visit the Cuisinart Outdoor Grilling brand page on Amazon to see our full selection of grills and grilling tools, and make your next barbeque, picnic, or backyard cookout a smashing success.
Savor the flavor, grill connoisseurs — come and taste the Cuisinart difference today.
Trust the grill experts at Cuisinart, world renowned for their high quality culinary tools
- Lightweight, ultra-portable design (only 2 pounds)
- Lots of grill space: 14-inch diameter with over 150 square inch surface
- Durable, enamel-coated firebox to withstand high temperatures
- Three lid locks to secure grill for easy transport
- Neat and tidy ash-catcher helps ensure a mess-free cleanup
- Available in black and red
- 14" Chrome plated grill surface - over 150 Square inches
- Durable enamel coated firebox
- Convenient mess-free ash catcher
- Dual venting system for charcoal management and temperature control
- Three secure lid locks for easy and safe transport
|Quick Grill Medium: Original Folding Charcoal BBQ Grill Made from Stainless Steel. Portable and Great for Camping, Picnics, Backpacking, Backyards, Survival, Emergency Preparation.
Lowest new price: $34.99
Lowest used price: $41.85
List price: $59.99
Brand: Quick Grill
The Quick Grill folding grill set is a great way to take grilling with you wherever you go. Whether it's on a camp out, at the RV park or in the backyard, your Quick Grill is a fun and easy way to enjoy a meal with friends and family. The highly compact design allows the Quick Grill to be easily set up and easily folded up for compact storage. Made with premium food grade stainless steel, your Quick Grill will last you years. Each Quick Grill comes with a convenient carry bag.
- Easy to use folding grill set. Folds down for convenient storage and portability. Extremely to set up.
- Made from premium food grade stainless steel. For use with charcoal and wood. Includes carry bag.
- Grill size: 12" x 12"; Great for burgers, fish, steak, hot dogs, corn and more.
- Assembled size: 14" x 14" x 8.5"; Folded size: 14" x 8" x 2"
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, picnics, tailgate parties, rv camping, trailers, parks, and grilling in small spaces.
|Coleman 9940-A55 Roadtrip Party Grill
Lowest new price: $46.69
List price: $39.99
The PerfectFlow regulator provides consistent cooking performance by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes or when fuel is low.
The propane Coleman party grill is easy to carry, easy to assemble, and most importantly, easy to use. If you're searching for a reliable, portable grill for tailgate parties, fishing trips, or quick backyard barbecues, don't overlook this Coleman. Besides grilling burgers, the Coleman party grill is also great for boiling: simply remove the nonstick grill and place your pot of water (or soup or veggies) on the grate to boil. Then replace the grill to prepare burgers, chicken, or even salmon. A small section of the grill is solid and flat for use as a griddle: cook morning eggs or thin slices of meat such as bacon or fish. The cooking speed is greatest in the center of the grill and slower toward the edges.
Detailed instructions are included, but the whole grill can be assembled in less than 10 minutes, and no tools are required. Connecting the propane cylinder (sold separately) is simple: remove the plastic cap from the top of the cylinder, and screw the cylinder into the regulator. To prepare a feast, fill the steel bowl with water, open the burner valve, push a button, and a small spark will ignite the burner. Adjust the button for desired heat. Every part of the Coleman party grill is dishwasher-safe except the burner assembly, and a blue plastic lid can be used to steady your grill on soft surfaces like sand and also protects your grill while on the road. Our only suggestion is this: once you get the grill in place, leave it there--the removable legs can fall out if you're moving the grill from place to place. Limited warranty. --Rhonda Langdon
- Portable grill ideal for tailgaters, fishing trips, or small backyard BBQs
- 8,000 BTU burner control system cooks quickly and evenly
- PerfectFlow propane pressure control system provides consistent output
- Matchless lighting with easy-to-use InstaStart ignition; dishwasher-safe components
- Legs detach and fit inside grill for easy transport; includes lid and carrying bag
|Char-Broil Stainless Steel Gas Tabletop Grill
Lowest new price: $71.99
List price: $89.99
The Char-Broil stainless steel gas tabletop grill is for on-the-go, anywhere grilling. When you have limited space but want to grill, this deluxe gas tabletop is the right choice. The durable stainless steel construction helps prevent rust. The folding legs, dual stainless steel handles and latching secure top, allow for easy portability. It has a large slide out grease tray and filtered regulator to protect the tank valve from debris. With 200 square inch of cooking area, durable stainless steel wire grates and built-in push-button igniter, it has a lot of great features for easy grilling.
- 200 square inch total cooking area
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Side-Access Grease tray for Easy Clean-Up
- Convenient Push-Button Ignition
- Cool-Touch Handles and Lid-Latch for Transport
- Durable stainless steel wire grates
|Meco 9210 Portable Utility Tabletop Electric Grill
Lowest new price: $69.00
Lowest used price: $61.48
List price: $119.00
The Easy Street 9210 is perfect for easy, fast, and tasty outdoor grilling. A compact grill that delivers great BIG grilling flavor! Satin Black Pedestal Tabletop Electric Grill. 1500-watt element and 164-square-inches of Cooking Surface
- Portable 1500-watt electric grill with 164-square-inches of cooking space
- Removable thermostat control offers high, medium, and low temperatures
- Reflector pan directs heat to cooking surface; hood down enhances smoke flavor
- Some assembly required; instructions with recipes included
- Measures 15-3/4-by-26-1/8-by-20-7/8-inches with the hood open; 1-year limited warranty
|Chromo Inc® "Grill & Chill" BBQ and Cooler 2-in-1 Roadtrip Tabletop Party Picnic Charcoal Barbecue Grill 10" Diameter 79 Square Inch with Cooler
Lowest new price: $11.99
Lowest used price: $8.59
List price: $49.99
Brand: Chromo Inc
Chromo Inc.® "Grill & Chill" 2-in-1 portable Cooler & Gril
This Charcoal Picnic Grill is compact for easy portability and requires a minimum of space to use.
If you are Tailgating at a Football Game this is a great use and dispose of Grilling & Chilling option.
Are you looking for an easy, compact grilling on a road trip? The Grill & Chill is a great compact use and store option.
Do you live in the city and are short on grilling space? Set up the Grill & Chill on your fire escape or roof and you are ready to live good life.
The Grill & Chill features a 10 inch diameter, perfect for grilling whole fish, steaks, burgers and vegetables.
It is made of enamel-coated steel with chrome-plated steel legs.
What you get:
10 inch Grill
Buying a Chromo Inc.® Product ensures you will receive a high quality product. Seller1on1 is the only authorized reseller of Chromo Inc.® products on Amazon.
- Chromo Inc® "Grill & Chill" BBQ and Cooler 2-in-1 Roadtrip Tabletop Party Picnic Charcoal Barbecue Grill 10" Diameter 79 Square Inch with Cooler
- Compact size allows for easy portability and use in on the go or in small tables or spaces
- The Grill & Chill is Great for taking along on Road Trips
- Big enough for multiple Burgers and/or hot dogs
- The Cooler is good to keep meat chilled or set up your beer or soda in
Page 1 of 20
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.