|Browse by Catagory:
Thermal Management Products
Lab & Scientific Supplies
Chromatography Columns & Supplies
Lab Diagnostic Supplies
Science Education Curriculum Support
Biology Classroom Supplies
Physics Classroom Supplies
Metals & Alloys
Material Handling Products
Power Transmission Products
Shock & Vibration Control
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
Industrial & Scientific
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
|Elenco Electronics ST-12 Soldering Tool Kit
Lowest new price: $11.99
Lowest used price: $6.92
List price: $16.99
Handy soldering kit provides all the needed tools for your soldering projects. The kit includes: Standard soldering iron, de-soldering pump, de-soldering wick, lead-free solder in storage tube and sturdy soldering iron stand. You will produce quality soldering results with this kit
- Provides all the needed tools for your soldering projects
- Includes: Standard soldering iron, de-soldering pump, de-soldering wick
- Lead-free solder in handy storage tube and sturdy soldering iron stand
- You will have all the tools needed to produce quality soldering results with this kit
- For more than 30 years Elenco has been producing reliable as well as affordable electronic test equipment, tools, and educational kits
|Wagner Power Products 503008 HT 1000 1,200-watt Heat Gun
Lowest new price: $21.31
Lowest used price: $19.85
List price: $29.99
Great for removing paint, loosening floor tiles, thawing frozen pipes, and busting rusted bolts, this 1,200-watt heat gun performs numerous projects around the house or shop. The ideal, general purpose heat gun suitable for a majority of heating applications, this unit features two temperature settings for a wide variety of applications. This a lower 750-degree F setting is great for thawing pipes slowly, defrosting freezers and more. The 1,000-degree setting strips paint from furniture, loosens rusted bolts and nuts, and makes it easy to shape plastic piping for plumbing to name a few. With 4,100 Btu's those temperatures apply to larger work surfaces farther away from the unit, too. Just plug the gun into any household outlet, turn it on, and select the appropriate temperature to restore furniture, strip funky-colored kitchen cabinets, or remove paint from hard-to-sand wood trim. The gun is also great for heating up plastic film to insulate drafty windows, defrosting freezers, drying plaster, forming and bending plastic pipe, and more! --Brian D. Olson
- 1,200-watt heat gun
- General purpose gun for stripping paint, thawing pipes, loosening floor tiles
- 2 temperature settings (750 and 1,000 degrees F) for defrosting freezers or loosening rusted bolts
- 4,100 Btu output for removing multiple layers of paint
- Measures 16.5 by 9.8 by 17 inches; Weighs 1.9 pounds; two-year warranty
|SE DD312 12-Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carvers
Lowest new price: $7.63
Lowest used price: $30.22
List price: $15.95
Some uses for these instruments are: amateur and professional taxidermy; cleaning archaeological artifacts; uncovering and cleaning fossils and shells; woodworking and furniture refinishing; ceramics, mosaics and pottery work; wood and clay carving; soap and candle carving; computer and mechanical work; doll-making and repair; and much more .
- A new set of 12 stainless steel wax carvers
- Stainless steel construction and can be autoclaved
- Well made and long lasting
- Great for technicians, hobbyists for fly tying, beading, hobbies and many other household uses.
|Soldering Station Features Continuously Variable Power Between 5-40W, a 1.5mm Pointed Tip
Lowest new price: $19.96
List price: $19.99
Brand: Stahl Tools
The Stahl Tools variable temperature soldering station is designed to exceed the expectations of veteran technicians—at a price that's appealing to the electronics hobbyist. Many different soldering tasks are accomplished easily by using the adjustable 5 to 40 watt temperature adjustment. The lightweight pencil iron features a fatigue-reducing rubber grip, and a Bakelite-ringed holder keeps the iron at the ready. A field replaceable, precision ground, iron-plated solid copper tip provides maximum heat transfer, minimizing cold solder joints. Includes tip cleaning sponge. Additional tips available for a variety of soldering applications. Stahl Tools—The Technician's Friend™
- On/off switch with "power-on" indicator light
- Variable heat setting
- Cushioned rubber grip
- Replaceable heating element
- Quality performance at a discount price
|Aven 17542 Desoldering Wick, 2.5mm Width, 5' Length
Lowest new price: $4.43
Desoldering wick. High quality desoldering braid with unique, no clean flux. Pure oxygen free copper wire. 0.10" (2.5mm) x 5'. 0.6 oz. (16g).
- High quality desoldering braid
- Unique no clean flux
- Pure oxygen free copper wire
- 0.1"L x 5'L
- Weight 0.6oz
|J&L 60 Watts Soldering Iron, UL listed
Lowest new price: $7.60
Lowest used price: $31.86
List price: $14.99
Brand: J & L
This professional 60 watt soldering iron features a replaceable tip, ergonomically designed cool grip rubber handle, and a nickel-iron plated long life copper tip. It provides an operating tip temperature of up to 860°F with fast heating time and quick heating recovery. 120 VAC.
- Long life replaceable tip
- 60 Watts and UL listed
- Stand included
- Impact resistance handle
- 90 days money back guarantee and 1 year limited warranty
|Hakko Tip Cleaner, 599B-02, Non-Corrosive, No Water Needed
Lowest new price: $5.99
List price: $16.99
Cleans your soldering iron tips without water! Made from coils of brass, which is softer than the tip plating yet harder than the oxidation that forms on the tip. To clean the tip, simply plunge (stab) the iron tip into the coils. The ideal alternative to a wet sponge.
- "shell" design keeps the solder from splattering
- Will not reduce the tip temperature
- A great alternative to the conventional damp sponge
- No mineral buildup or oxidation as occurs with soldering iron sponge
- May be used as a portable tool holder and cleaner
|Aoyue Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner with Brass wire sponge, no water needed
Lowest new price: $7.79
List price: $9.99
Cleans your soldering iron tips without water and is faster and better than a sponge!
Made from coils of brass, which are softer than the tip plating yet hard enough to lessen oxidation
To clean the tip, simply plunge the iron tip into the coils.
This cleans better than a wet sponge and won't reduce the tip temperature.
- Cleans Tip without Messy Wet Sponges
- Uses Low abrasive Brass, no water needed
- Works with any tip
- Heat resistant Stainless Steel Case
- lengthens tip life by reducing oxidation
|Stanley GR20K Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit
Lowest new price: $11.88
Lowest used price: $0.97
List price: $17.99
- Trigger feed mechanism controls flow of glue
- Heats up quickly making it ideal for arts and crafts
- Bonds in 60 seconds
- Standard hot-melt dual temperature glue sticks required
- Includes the Stanley GR20L glue gun and 12 glue sticks
|Weller WES51 Analog Soldering Station
Lowest new price: $79.00
Lowest used price: $82.00
List price: $125.00
This analog soldering station from Weller is an innovative heater and sensor combination that gives you a quick heat-up and rapid temperature recovery. It has a wireless temperature lockout to prevent operators from raising the temperature levels higher than specified for the board or component so if gives you control over the process. The station automatically powers down after 90 minutes of inactivity to prolong tip like and save power.
The Weller WES51 Analog Soldering Station, with included soldering pencil, stand, and sponge, is the perfect choice for a variety of soldering applications, including industrial manufacturing, rework, repairs, and more. The comfortable foam-grip pencil and variable temperature controls give you complete command of your work for precise results. Plus, with a non-burnable silicone rubber cord, ESD safety, and automatic shut-off technology, the WES51 is safe enough to use in a continuous production environment.
The WES51's heater and sensor combination offers quick heat-up times and temperature recovery for highly efficient soldering.View larger.
Electronic Temperature Control for Precise Performance
The Weller WES51 Analog Soldering Station features:
- An included power unit, soldering pencil, stand, and sponge
- A durable design ideal for industrial manufacturing applications
- Temperature lock-out that prevents excessive temperatures
- An automatic sleep-mode that turns off soldering station after 99 minutes of inactivity
- Adjustable temperature controls; quick heat-up and recovery times
No matter what your soldering job is, the WES51's electronic control system lets you set the temperature you need to get the job done right. The soldering temperature is adjustable from 350 to 850 degrees Fahrenheit and is accurately measured to within nine degrees. And the WES51's innovative built-in heater and sensor combination offers quick heat-up times and temperature recovery for better heat control over the course of your job.
The WES51's wireless temperature lockout prevents you from raising the temperature beyond what is recommended for a specific workpiece, board, or component. This eliminates the possibility of damaging components by accidentally setting the temperature too high for the job.
Comfortable, Easy-to-Use Soldering Pencil
The kit's included PES51 Soldering Pencil features a durable Nichrome-wound stainless steel heating element for long life and quick response time. Stainless steel will not corrode at high temperatures, meaning you can use this durable pencil for a long time to come. An added bonus, the PES51 Soldering Pencil is compatible with Weller ET series tips.
The PES51 also features a non-burning silicone rubber cord, a lightweight handle made from high-impact ESD (electro-static discharge) plastic, and a foam sleeve that allows for continuous use without fatigue or heat discomfort.
Innovative Features for Long-Term, Safe Use
Wireless temperature lockout enhances your work's precision.
The WES51 Soldering Station meets Weller's high standards for quality and safety. The station will automatically shut off power to the PES51 Soldering Pencil after 99 minutes of inactivity, which helps to conserve electricity and extends the tip life. Additionally, the easy-to-understand LED (light-emitting diode) lets you know what mode the WES51 is in, so you can easily see if the temperature is locked or unlocked and whether or not the unit is turned on.
The Weller WES51 Soldering station is UL/CUL listed, which means that it meets or exceeds independent safety standards. Furthermore, the PES51 Soldering Pencil is designed to be used in electrostatic-free workstations, and, for added safety, it is completely free of stored static charges. The WES51 Soldering Station is backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
WES51PU Power Unit, PES51 Soldering Pencil, PH50 Stand, and sponge.
- Station Includes Power Unit, Soldering Pencil, Stand and Sponge
- New Receptacle For Easier Iron Replacement
- Designed For Continuous Production Soldering
- Slim, Comfortable Pencil With Eta Tip Reduces Operator Fatigue
- Tip Temperature Offset Capability
- This is for 120v only
Page 1 of 5157
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.