|Browse by Catagory:
Thermal Management Products
Lab & Scientific Supplies
Chromatography Columns & Supplies
Lab Diagnostic Supplies
Science Education Curriculum Support
Biology Classroom Supplies
Physics Classroom Supplies
Metals & Alloys
Material Handling Products
Power Transmission Products
Shock & Vibration Control
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
Industrial & Scientific
Abrasive & Finishing Products
|Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
Lowest new price: $4.00
Lowest used price: $10.66
List price: $9.99
ATTRIBUTES Grit: Coarse/Medium Material: Carbide Ceramic & Diamond Special Features: Tapered Diamond Rod For Sharpening Serrated and Straight Edges Carbide Blades Quickly Set Your Edge Ceramic Stones Give You A Razor Sharp Edge Reversible and Replaceable Carbide Blades and Ceramic Stones Lanyard Hole Type: Hand Held
Sleek and slim, Smith's Pocket Pal multi-functional knife sharpener is ideal for backpackers, hikers, hunters, and fishermen who want to ensure their blades have the sharpest edge wherever they roam.
Fold-out diamond-coated rod (view larger).
Great for sharpening serrated blades (view larger).
Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
At a Glance:
- Slim, lightweight, easily pocketable knife sharpener
- Diamond-coated rod for serrated and standard edges
- Carbide blades quickly set your edge
- Ceramic stones give you a razor sharp edge
- Preset sharpening angles for guaranteed results
- Lanyard hole for carrying
The Pocket Pal features a fold out, tapered round diamond-coated rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges, pre-set carbide blades for quickly restoring a dull edge, and specially shaped ceramic stones for a razor-sharp finish. The carbide blades and ceramic stones are reversible and replaceable for extended sharpening life.
The Pocket Pal measures just 3-1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide, and it weighs just 1 ounce. An integrated lanyard hole makes for easy carrying. Always clean your sharpener with a damp cloth after use and towel dry. Do not rinse with water.
Carbide Blades: Set the Edge
The carbide blades provide quick edge setting capability for dull or damaged knives. These blades are designed for use on straight edges only, and are reversible and replaceable.
Ceramic Stones: Finish the Edge
Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades. They're also reversible and replaceable.
- Tapered Round Rod / Medium Diamond: 400 grit
- Pull-Through / Coarse Ceramic: 600 grit
How to Use the Pocket Pal
- Insert knife blade into the V-shaped slots at a 90-degree angle to the sharpening blades or stones.
- Pull the knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
- Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
Tapered Diamond Rod: Flat Edges
- Always hold the unit with the rod facing down. Place heel of the blade on the diamond rod closest to the unit.
- Hold blade at a 23-degree angle to the rod.
- While applying light pressure, push the knife away from you towards the end of the rod. Draw knife down so that the tip of the blade comes off the end of the rod. Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
- For the other side of the blade, you will need to switch hands holding the sharpener and the knife and repeat steps 1 through 3.
Tapered Diamond Rod: Serrated Edges
- Only sharpen the side of your knife edge with the serrations.
- Hold rod at 23-degree angle to the blade and move it back and forth through each serration until sharp.
What's in the Box
Pocket Pal multi-functional knife sharpener
Specially shaped ceramic stones for a razor sharp edge (view larger).
- Pre-set carbides sharpen very dull edges quickly.
- Specialy shaped ceramic slot to finish edges and sharpen serrated blades.
- Tapered diamond rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges.
- Very compact and lightweight.
- Lanyard hole for carrying.
|Work Sharp WSKTS Knife and Tool Sharpener
Lowest new price: $62.95
List price: $69.95
Brand: Work Sharp
An innovative abrasive belt sharpening system, combination of flexible premium abrasive belts and precision sharpening guides. It creates the sharpest blades with speed, ease and repeatability. Sharpening guides are purpose built for kitchen knives, outdoor knives, hunting knives, pocket knives, filet knives as well as scissors and serrated knives.
Work Sharp’s WSKTS knife and tool sharpener is specially designed to sharpen any number of knives and tools in your collection. Thanks to its flexible abrasive belts, the WSKTS sharpens knives with straight blades, serrated blades, and any other silhouette or sort of blade. Get quality-grade sharpening functionality in your own shop or job site with the WSKTS’s precision-sharpening guides that consistently hone the correct angle needed.
|WSKTS Knife and Tool Sharpener At a Glance:|
- Sharpens any and every knife quickly and efficiently
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Precision sharpening guides for consistent results
- Won’t burn or damage blade steel
Engineered for Consistent Professional-Grade Results
Work Sharp's WSKTS knife and tool sharpener delivers professional-
grade razor-sharp edges on your blades (view larger).
The WSKTS employs flexible abrasive belts to create a convex edge that is guarantees the sharpest edge for your knives and other tools with blades. Between these belts and the precision sharpening guides, this sharpener promises exceedingly sharp blades with ease, speed, and consistency. It allows tradespeople and hobbyists alike to get professional-grade razor-sharp edges on their own at home, in the workshop, or on the job site.
Sharpening Guides for Accurate Angles
The WSKTS’s precision angle sharpening guides assure that users get the correct angle every time. Included with purchase is a 50-degree angle guide for hunting and outdoor knives (25 degrees per bevel) and a 40-degree angle guide for thinner blades and kitchen knives (20 degrees per bevel). All a user has to do is set the knife in the guide and pull it through for a razor-sharp edge. (The outdoor knife guide also works well for scissor and serrated-blade sharpening.)
Designed for Versatility and Portability
In addition to knives and tools with straight and serrated blades, this sharpener also refines curved knives, tanto blades, filet knives, gut hooks, and more. Garden pruners, lawn mower blades, shovels, and other household and yard tools are also easily sharpened with the WSKTS. It even works as a handheld detail grinder for light-duty grinding and deburring projects. Plus, it can be used with a 12-volt power inverter for use at tailgates, RV sites and camping grounds.
What's in the Box
One Work Sharp WSKTS knife and tool sharpener, two P80 coarse belts, two P220 medium belts, two 6000 fine belts, one 40-degree kitchen knife sharpening guide, one 50-degree outdoor knife guide (including serrated knife guide and scissor guide), a user’s manual, and an instructional DVD.
|The WSKTS consistently sharpens a wide range items, from knife blades to shovel edges (click each to enlarge).|
- Sharpen every knife you own like a pro quickly, easily, and with repeatable, consistent results
- Comes with premium abrasive belts to meet all your sharpening needs: coarse, medium, and fine
- Precision sharpening guides provide fast, easy, repeatable and consistent results
- Can also be used to sharpen a wide range of bladed shop tools and lawn and garden tools
- 1-year warranty valid for North American 110v power source applications
|Smith's TRI-6 Arkansas TRI-HONE Sharpening Stones System
Lowest new price: $19.41
Lowest used price: $21.42
List price: $29.99
3 Stone Sharpener, 6" Stone Length, Rotating Triangular Base, Fine, Medium and Coarse Stones, Honing Oil and Groove In Base To Collect Oil.
Smith's TRI-6 three-stone sharpening system features a medium Arkansas stone, fine Arkansas stone, and coarse synthetic stone mounted on a molded plastic triangle with handles on the end for easy stone rotation and easy-to-read stone identification. The sturdy molded plastic base has nonskid rubber feet for safety, "V" trough to catch the oil drippings, and is easy to clean. A bottle of Smith's premium honing solution and a sharpening angle guide are also included.
Three sharpening stones in a single tool (view larger).
Includes premium honing solution.
Smith's TRI-6 Arkansas TRI-HONE Sharpening System At a Glance:
- Three sharpening stones
- Molded plastic base with nonskid rubber feet
- Sharpening angle guide ensures correct angle every time
- Premium honing solution cleans, protects sharpening surface
- "V" trough catches the solution
- Put a small amount of honing solution on your stone. Don't use a lot of lubricant as a small amount goes a long way. Using a natural stone without a lubricant or water will damage and clog your stone. It protects the stone and the cutting edge of the knife or tool by washing away the particle of stone and metal created during the sharpening process. If necessary, water can be used as a substitute.
- To insure the proper sharpening angle on your knife, place the yellow Smith's angle guide at the end of your stone. This shows you the proper angle we recommend to use in order to obtain the sharpest edge. Next, place your blade flat on the angle guide at the end of the stone. Now you are ready to begin the sharpening process.
- Push the blade away from you just like you are trying to carve a thin slice off the top of the stone. Don't be afraid to use pressure against the stone while sharpening since it will not damage the stone or your knife. Repeat this pushing stroke three or four times. Remember, try to keep the same approximate sharpening angle all the time, since this is the key to obtaining the sharpest edge.
- To sharpen the other side of your knife, simply place your blade at the opposite end of your Smith sharpening stone and repeat the above steps, but instead of pushing the knife away from you, pull it towards you. Continue to sharpen until you feel that your blade is truly sharp.
Cleaning your stones will keep the pores free of stone and metal particles. After each use, the Arkansas stones should be cleaned by scrubbing vigorously with water, liquid soap, and a stiff nylon brush.
What's in the Box
TRI-6 three-stone sharpening system with plastic base, medium Arkansas stone (600 grit), fine Arkansas stone (1,000 grit), coarse synthetic stone, and bottle of premium honing solution
- Rotating triangle block for easy stone rotation and identification.
- Premium honing solution cleans and protects the sharpening surfaces.
- 3-stones make a complete sharpening system.
- Non-skid base with "V" trough for oil drips.
- Sharpening angle guide to teach basic correct angle for first-time user.
|Lansky Dual Grit Sharpener
Lowest new price: $3.24
Lowest used price: $8.72
List price: $10.95
Ideal for sharpening axes, machetes, lawn mower blades, swords, shovels and more. One side is coarse grit, the other is medium.
This pocket-size Lansky Dual-Grit, multi-purpose sharpener -- also known as "The Puck" -- is ideal for sharpening lawn mower blades, machetes, hatchets, axe blades, shovels and spades, and a variety of other cutting and chopping tools. Its easy-to-grip, contoured shape provides for safe, simple tool sharpening, and the Dual-Grit design provides a coarse side for quick cutting and shaping, and a medium side for final sharpening and finishing of your edge.
This Lansky product includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Multi-purpose stone sharpener is portable and versatile
- Ideal for sharpening lawn mower blades, machetes, hatchets, axe blades, shovels and spades, and more
- Easy-to-grip, contoured shape provides for safe, simple tool sharpening
- Dual-Grit design provides coarse side for quick cutting and shaping, and medium side for final sharpening and edge finishing
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
|Mirka 23-615-AP Gold 5-Inch 8-Hole Dustless Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disks, 10 Each of 5 Grits
Lowest new price: $14.95
List price: $19.88
Aluminum oxide grain is the preferred choice for woodworkers, and the high-strength resin bond system increases life. These are made with antiload stearate and have high-strength backing for increased durability. They fit DeWalt DW421 and DW423, 5-inch Ryobi, Bosch 3107 and 3725, and Makita B05010 This assortment comes with ten 80-grit 5-inch hook and loop sanding discs, ten 100-grit 5-inch hook and loop sanding discs, ten 120-grit 5-inch hook and loop sanding discs, ten 150-grit 5-inch hook and loop sanding discs, and ten 220-grit 5-inch hook and loop sanding discs.
All sandpaper is not created equal. As a result, we love Mirka paper. The backing is beefier than other papers, and to us, that means quality. Aluminum oxide grain is the choice of most woodworkers because it's sharp, durable and, best of all, long-lasting on the higher paper grades that won't shred on the edges. This assortment is perfect for professionals, homeowners, and hobbyists because it includes everything from stock-removing 80-grit to a nice 220 finishing grit. Yes, you can spend less on other sandpapers, but you'll end up spending more in the end. This is quality. --Kris Jensen-Van Heste
- Durable aluminum oxide grain
- High-strength resin bond system
- Increased life, made with antiload stearate
- Fits DeWalt DW421, DW423, 5-inch Ryobi, Bosch 3107, 3725, Makita B05010
- 50 per box, 10-pieces each of 80, 100, 120, 150, and 220 grits
|Smith's SK2 2-Stone Sharpening Kit
Lowest new price: $11.40
Lowest used price: $12.02
List price: $13.95
Deluxe Sharpening Kit, Contains 1 Each 5" X 5/8" Medium Arkansas Stone, 1 Each 4" X 1" Fine Arkansas Stone, 2 OZ Honing Oil.
- 5 x 1 5/8 x 3/8 mounted medium stone to set the edge.
- 4 x 1 x 3/8 fine Arkansas stone to finish.
- Premium honing solution cleans and protects sharpening surfaces.
- Natural Arkansas stones remove the least amount of metal while polishing your edge to razor sharpness.
- Sharpening angle guide to teach basic correct angle for first-time user.
|Smith's CCKS 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Lowest new price: $0.01
Lowest used price: $2.00
List price: $4.81
2 Step Knife Sharpener, Features 2 Tungsten Carbide Blades With Pre-Set Angles To Ensure The Perfect Edge Every Time, 3 Or 4 Strokes Through The Carbide Sharpening Slots Will Restore The Edge On A Very Dull Knife, 2 Crossed Ceramic Rods Also Have Pre-Set Angles & Provide A Smooth Finished Edge To Already Sharp Knives, Lightweight, Portable, Comes With A Lanyard Hole & Has No Slip Rubber Feet For Added Safety.
- Lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety.
- Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting
- Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide a Razor Sharp Edge
- Preset Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results
- Abrasives: Coarse Carbide / Fine Ceramic 800 Grit
|Work Sharp WSSA0002705 Fine 6000 Replacement Belt Kit (WSKTS & WSKTS-KT Only)
Lowest new price: $7.93
List price: $12.95
Brand: Work Sharp
Includes 6, 6000 Fine Grit Belts. For knife honing.
- For knife honing
- For use with Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener only
- Another precision product from the makers of Drill Doctor and Darex
|Norton 4-1/2-ounce Sharpening Stone Oil
Lowest new price: $5.99
Brand: Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
Norton 4-1/2-ounce sharpening stone oil is formulated for oilstone lubrication, with the correct viscosity for smooth sharpening without loading or clogging stones; it flushes away dislodged abrasive and metal chips to prevent metal from bonding with the surface of an oilstone, and meets U.S. Pharmacopeia standards for mineral oil purity and FDA requirements for use near food preparation. Norton sharpening stone oil is a highly refined lubricant that is effective for many other lubricating uses.
This 4-1/2-oz. can of sharpening stone oil, measuring 5 x 2 x 1 inch (H x W x D), has a snug-fitting lid, stores compactly, and fits into Norton portable sharpening systems for mobile use. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This oil meets U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) standards for mineral oil purity and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations for use near food (FDA 21 CFR 178.3620).
Sharpening stones, or whetstones, are abrasive surfaces used to sharpen and hone the edges of steel cutting implements, such as chisels, knives, scissors, hand scrapers, and plane blades. Sharpening is the process of creating or re-establishing a cutting edge by grinding away portions of the metal to adjust the angle of the edge and reform the shape. Honing removes small imperfections. Stones can be flat, for working flat edges, or shaped, for edges that are more complex. When used with lubricating liquid, a sharpening stone can be called a waterstone or an oilstone, based on the lubricant required. Oilstones use sharpening stone oil for lubrication when sharpening, to prevent metal from bonding with the abrasive surface by flushing away dislodged abrasive and metal chips.
Norton Abrasives manufactures sanding, grinding, and polishing abrasives, and has been located in the United States since 1885. Norton, now a brand of Saint-Gobain, meets ISO 9000 and 14001 certification for quality and environmental management standards.
- Formulated for sharpening stone lubrication, with correct viscosity for smooth sharpening
- Flushes away dislodged abrasive and metal chips to prevent metal from bonding with surface of oilstone
- Meets U.S. Pharmacopeia mineral oil purity standards and FDA requirements for use near food preparation
- Highly refined lubricant, effective for many lubricating tasks
- 4-1/2 oz. can stores compactly and fits into Norton portable sharpening systems for mobile use
|Smith's DCS4 4-Inch FINE & COARSE Diamond Combo Sharpening Stones
Lowest new price: $13.49
List price: $19.99
Diamond Combination Fine/Coarse Sharpener, 4" x 1 ", Coarse Diamond & Fine Diamond, Multi-Layer Flat Surface With Overlapping Hole Design, Non-Slip Handle For Sharpening Safety & Storage, Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad, Clamshell Packed.
- Micro tool-sharpening pad allows for sharpening very small cutting edges
- Sharpening grooves on each stone for pointed tools
- May be used dry or with water as a lubricant
- Unique interrupted surface speeds sharpening
- Real diamond sharpens tough stainless--even carbide and ceramic edges
Page 1 of 9703
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.