|Smith's DCS4 4-Inch FINE & COARSE Diamond Combo Sharpening Stones
Lowest new price: $13.49
List price: $19.99
Diamond Combination Fine/Coarse Sharpener, 4" x 1 ", Coarse Diamond & Fine Diamond, Multi-Layer Flat Surface With Overlapping Hole Design, Non-Slip Handle For Sharpening Safety & Storage, Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad, Clamshell Packed.
- Micro tool-sharpening pad allows for sharpening very small cutting edges
- Sharpening grooves on each stone for pointed tools
- May be used dry or with water as a lubricant
- Unique interrupted surface speeds sharpening
- Real diamond sharpens tough stainless--even carbide and ceramic edges
|Work Sharp WSSA0002704 Medium 220 Replacement Belt Kit (WSKTS & WSKTS-KT Only)
Lowest new price: $7.93
List price: $12.95
Brand: Work Sharp
Includes 6, P220 Medium Grit Belts. For knife sharpening.
- For knife sharpening
- For use with Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener only
- Another precision product from the makers of Drill Doctor and Darex
|DEWALT DW8061B5 4-Inch by 0.045-Inch Metal and Stainless Cutting Wheel, 5/8-Inch Arbor, 5-Pack
Lowest new price: $5.99
List price: $9.04
Includes 4-in x 0.045-in Metal and Stainless Steel Cutting Wheel 5-Pack - DW8061B5
- Thin .045-Inch wheel design for fast burr free cutting
- Proprietary aluminum oxide grain combination for aggressive cutting action
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Fast burr free cutting
|Winco 12-Inch Fine/Grain Knife Sharpening Stone, Medium
Lowest new price: $5.31
List price: $10.95
Top grade carbonized silicon construction, Fine to medium grain surface, 1.5 -inch thick, Sharpens stainless steel, carbon steel and much more, Excellent for a variety of knives and tools.
- Top grade carbonized silicon construction
- Fine to medium grain surface
- 1.5 -inch thick
- Sharpens stainless steel, carbon steel and much more
- Excellent for a variety of knives and tools
|3M 9005NA 9-Inch by 11-Inch Aluminum Oxide Sandpaper, Assorted
Lowest new price: $0.01
Lowest used price: $0.49
List price: $2.69
3M's extensive line of marine sandpaper and masking tape delivers the ultimate in performance for surface preparation and coating application to any marine surface. Specifically designed to perform in the harsh marine environment, 3M quality in every product guarantees the results your boat deserves. The choice for do-it-yourselfers for sanding a wide variety of materials. Made of aluminum oxide, it is an extremely tough and durable sandpaper for dry sanding by hand or with an electric sander.
- Ideal sandpaper set for a variety of situations
- Use to sand wood, paint, metal, plastic, drywall, and fiberglass
- Measures 9 inches by 11 inches per sheet, 5 sheets per pack
- Includes 1 sheet very fine, 2 sheets fine, 2 sheets medium
- Ultimate in performance for surface preparation
|DEWALT DW4910 3-Inch by 5/8-Inch-11 Knotted Cup Brush/Carbon Steel .020-Inch
Lowest new price: $7.32
List price: $15.56
- Constructed with internal holding plate
- Plate ensures consistency and safety
- Wire is 100-percent inspected
- Meets demanding quality specifications
- Provides even balance and smooth performance
|Steelex D1091 Sharpening Stone Holder
Lowest new price: $14.54
Lowest used price: $13.03
List price: $18.10
This stone holder has a rubber body that keeps sharpening stones from sliding around the benchtop during honing. Zinc plated hardware resists rust when using waterstones. Stone not included.
- Rubber base will not slip when honing
- Adjusts from 5-1/2-inch to 9-inch to accommodate a wide range of stone sizes
- Zinc plated steel parts resist rust when used with waterstones
- Ease honing with D1091 sharpening stone holder
|3M 03008 3-2/3" x 9" Emery Cloth with Assorted Grit Sizes
Lowest new price: $3.28
List price: $6.29
Designed for rust and corrosion removal or metal sanding. Cloth backing makes it strong and durable. For deburring and preparing metal surfaces.
|Mirka 23-615-120 5-Inch 8-Hole 120-Grit Dustless Hook and Loop Sanding Discs, 50-Pack
Lowest new price: $11.22
Lowest used price: $15.46
List price: $19.88
These Mirka hook-and-loop sanding discs come on a B weight backing, and feature a special sharp, durable aluminum oxide grain that gives you a fast and exceptionally long-lasting cut. Their aluminum oxide coating is combined with urea resin over glue bonds, with a dustless open coat design to keep them from clogging
- Durable aluminum oxide grain
- fast and exceptionally long-lasting cut
- High-strength resin bond system
- Increased life, made with antiload stearate
- Discs are 120-grit, extra sharp
|Smith's 50185 Jiffy-Pro Handheld Sharpener
Lowest new price: $4.61
List price: $9.99
Simple and dependable, Smith's Jiffy-Pro handheld sharpener is quick, safe, and easy to use in the field, back at camp, or in your home. Its knife sharpening slots incorporate crossed carbide blades used to set the edge on your blade and crossed ceramic rods used for honing the final edge to razor sharpness. These fixed abrasive components create a preset sharpening angle that guarantees results every time.
Sharpens game shears (view larger).
Smith's Jiffy-Pro 50185 Handheld Sharpener
At a Glance:
- Handheld sharpener ideal for outdoor adventures
- Two-stage sharpening: coarse and fine
- Preset sharpening angles
- Larger slot in handle for game shears
- Soft grip handle
- Easily attaches to backpack or belt
Ideal for sharpening skinning/filet knives, the Jiffy-Pro also includes a scissors sharpener integrated into the handle. It uses a patented "floating" carbide rod that adjusts to fit the precise bevel of the blades, and it's been specifically enlarged to accommodate game shears.
The crossed carbide blades used in the head of the Jiffy-Pro are precision ground to provide smoother, more consistent metal removal when setting the edge on a very dull or damaged straight edge blade. The extra-fine, crossed ceramic rods on the side of the sharpener are designed to finish and polish the edge to razor sharpness. They are also excellent to use for maintaining an already sharp cutting edge by pulling the blade through the sharpening slot three or four times before each use and as soon as you notice it’s not working as well as it should during use.
The Jiffy-Pro has a soft grip, rubber handle for a firm, comfortable grip in all conditions and is made of lightweight, durable plastic. It fits in your pocket or backpack, or can easily be attached to your belt or pack because of the uniquely designed finger guard, which is open on one end.
- Pull Over: Precision-ground carbide (coarse)
- Pull Through: Extra-fine ceramic (1,000 grit)
- Scissors: Carbide rod (coarse)
What's in the Box
Jiffy-Pro 50185 handheld sharpener
Pull-through sharpening action (view larger).
Pull-over sharpening action (view larger).
- Two stage sharpening for all types of straight edge knives
- Premium abrasives provide a sharp, long-lasting cutting edge with just 3 or 4 pulls
- Larger slot in handle accommodates scissors and game shears
- Preset sharpening angles for guaranteed results every time
- Designed for field or home use; Easily attaches to backpack or belt; Soft grip handle