|iView 3500STB DTV Converter Box
Lowest new price: $33.63
Lowest used price: $32.00
List price: $69.99
Multimedia player that converts digital broadcast to your Analog Television. DVR functions, Electronic Program Guide, HDMI output, QAM capabilities.
- High Quality Iview
- Portable Design
- Energy Star Certified
|FiiO D3 (D03K) Digital to Analog Audio Converter With Micca 6ft Optical Toslink Cable - 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC
Lowest new price: $27.99
List price: $49.95
Comes with Micca brand 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable.
NOTE: The FiiO D3 only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise the sound output will be noise/static.
The FiiO D3 is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into high fidelity stereo analog sound. It is ideal for interfacing between modern digital audio/video devices with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers. The D3 works with any playback source with an optical (Toslink) or coaxial digital audio output. Here are just a few of the devices supported:
- Digital TVs and HDTVs
- CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD players
- Apple TV, Google TV (Revue)
- Game consoles: PS3 (All), XBOX 360 (Slim)
- Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO
- AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers
- Digital media players and streamers
- Built-in high-performance phase locked loop (PLL)
- WM8805 ultra low jitter digital receiver
- Supports up to 192KHz/24bit audio signal
- Optical and coaxial inputs with selection switch
- 2 channel standard stereo RCA output
- Indicator for digital receiving status (LOCKED)
- MINI USB power supply port (AC adapter included)
What's in the box
- FiiO D3
- AC power adapter
- User's manual
- Power supply：DC 5V
- Output amplitude：1.6V（0dB Fs）
- Frequency Response：20Hz~20KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥90dB
- Crosstalk: 75dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.01%(10mW)
- Size: 61.6mm×49.1mm×21mm
- Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm mini jack
- Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, at up to 24-bit resolution
- Cirrus CS8416 digital receiver chip
- Switch selectable coaxial or optical input.
- Comes with Micca 6ft optical Toslink digital audio cable.
|Orei DA21 Optical SPDIF/Coaxial Digital to RCA L/R Analog Audio Converter with 3.5mm Jack Support Headphone/Speaker Outputs
Lowest new price: $24.99
Lowest used price: $23.36
List price: $39.99
The Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio application. It converts To slink/SPDIF or Coaxial digital audio signal to analog L/R audio; it can support an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style L/R jacks, and a stereo headphone via its 3.5mm jack at the same time. This small converter is plug and play.
- Converts SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio input to analog stereo L/R RCA and 3.5mm headphone outputs simultaneously
- Supported sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, up to 24-bit resolution
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design using new receiver & D/A converter chips
- Auto sensing input selection with priority given to SPDIF; disable/disconnect SPDIF input for coaxial input application
- DA21 Converter, Power supply, User Manual
|Digital Optical Coax to Analog R/L audio converter
Lowest new price: $17.01
Lowest used price: $15.16
List price: $17.01
Digital Fiber optical(To slink) to Digital Coaxial (S/PDIF) converter Overview Digital Fiber Optical (To slink) to Digital Coaxial (S/PDIF) Converter - Audio / Video Accessories Main Features; Optical Digital Input via To slink ; Coaxial Digital Output via RCA jack ; Power supply included ; Simple installation - connect your cables to the converter and to your devices then plug everything in and power up ; Input:120VAC,60Hz Specifications: Compatibility: Left Connector Type: RCA; Left Connector Gender: Female; Right Connector Type: TOSLINK; Right Connector Gender: Female. Cables & Etc,LLC is the owner of the trademark C&E. This UPC is trademarked under C&E. Any violation will be reported to Amazon without any prior warning.
- Digital Coaxial (S/PDIF) Converter.
- Coaxial OUT; Optical IN. Audio Video Devices. Audio Converter.
|Conversions Technology HDE Digital to Analog Audio Converter
Lowest new price: $10.96
Lowest used price: $13.74
List price: $59.99
Brand: Conversions Technology
Easily Convert Toslink optical or Coaxial SPDIF Digital Audio to Analog Stereo Audio (Red and White) Jacks.
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio to L/R analog audio
- Package contents include the digital to analog audio converter as well as a DC 5V Adapter to AC Wall plug.
- Inputs: Coaxial and Optical digital audio ports
- Outputs: Right and Left RCA-type Stereo analog output ports
- Size: 2" x 1.5" x 1"
|FIIO D3 (D03K) Digital to Analog Audio Converter with SMI Gold Plated 6ft Optical TOSLink Cable and RCA-to-3.5MM Audio Cable- 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC
Lowest new price: $31.99
Lowest used price: $29.73
List price: $49.99
The TAISHAN-D03K from FiiO is a simple device that converts coaxial or optical S/PDIF digital audio into a stereo analog output, perfect for multimedia components such as TVs or CD/DVD/Blu-ray players that do not feature analog output. Dual RCA phono outputs can be connected to an amplifier, while a 3.5mm mini stereo output can be used to supply signal to a WLAN wireless headphone system. (The mini stereo output is not recommended for direct connection to conventional wired headphones.)
The unit features a digital input format switch and an LED to confirm digital signal lock. Power is supplied by an included external power supply. The input will accept up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution PCM digital audio, but Dolby Digital and DTS are not supported.
- Converts a digital coaxial/optical S/PDIF signal to two-channel (left/right) analog output, which can then be fed to an amplifier or to WLAN headphones
- RCA coaxial and TOSLink digital inputs (switch selectable)
- Dual RCA phono and 3.5mm mini stereo output connectors
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz input (PCM only, no support for Dolby Digital or DTS formats
- Include USB Charger, Gold Plated RCA-to-3.5mm Audio Cable, 6ft SMI premium gold plated TOSLink Optical Cable with tip protectors.
|DBPOWER® Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter Adapter 24-bit 96 KHz
Lowest new price: $9.60
List price: $45.87
DBPOWER® is US registered trademarks. Beware of Unauthorized resellers and fake items. GadgetZone is the only authorized seller of DBPOWER® products on Amazon.
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
Output Audio: L/R audio
Input audio connector: Toslink, 1XRCA(Coaxial)
Output audio connector: 2XRCA£¨R/L£©
Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
Weight (Net): 78g
Limited Warranty: 1Year Parts and Labor
Operating Temperature: 0¡æ to +70¡æ
Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
Storage Temperature: -10¡æ to +80¡æ
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
Power Consumption: 0.5 Watts(max)
1 x Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter
1 x power adapter(supply:110v to 240V)
1 x user manual (in English)
- DBPOWER® is US registered trademarks. Beware of Unauthorized resellers and fake items. If you received fake item, please contact Amazon Service to protect your right.
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
- Supports sampling rate at32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
|RCA DTA-800B1 Digital To Analog Pass-through TV Converter Box
Lowest new price: $49.99
Lowest used price: $9.99
List price: $49.99
The RCA DTA800B1 Digital TV Converter is slightly larger than a paperback book and is the ideal solution for consumers who want to keep watching television programs, but don't want to buy a new TV set. It will easily receive over-the-air TV broadcasts and convert them to analog signals that your current TV can display. It's an easy hook-up - just plug in your antenna and connect to your television and you are set. It also includes a Big button remote - one universal remote for your converter box and TV (works with most TV brands).
- Display all multicast channels
- Signal Conversion
- Basic remote control (Can control a TV as well)
- Display all DTV formats
- Digital TV Receiver
- Big button remote - one universal remote for your converter box and TV (works with most TV brands)
- Coax output - connect your TV using coax cable (included), and select channel using CH3/CH4 switch
- Dual position - offers the best fit with your TV, vertical or horizontal
- Easy hook-up - just plug in your antenna and connect to your television
- Smart antenna-ready and displays all digital TV formats
|Panlong Digital to Analog Audio Converter - Optical SPDIF Toslink Coaxial to RCA L/R Adapter with 3.5mm Jack, 24-bit 192kHz DAC Supports Simultaneous Headphone and Speaker Outputs
Lowest new price: $18.99
List price: $39.99
The new Panlong Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio application with outstanding quality & performance. It converts Toslink / SPDIF or Coaxial digital audio signal to analog L/R audio and supports sampling rate up to 192kHz! It supports an external device such as an amplifier or speakers via standard RCA-style L/R jacks, and a stereo headphone via its 3.5mm jack at the same time.
1) Support sampling rate up to 192KHz. Most products, using older / cheaper chips, can only support sampling rate up to 96KHz, which degrades audio quality.
2) Support RCA L/R output to audio receiver / speaker and 3.5mm output to headphone AT THE SAME TIME without compromising performance. Most products don't have this feature.
3) It doesn't have the notorious hissing sound or static noise problem experienced in other similar products, while digital audio input is idle!
4) Use the newest 192kHz Digital Audio Receiver & 24-bit 192kHz DAC chipsets. Now, you can have the best product in this category for your applications!
5) This small converter is also easy to use and plug and play.
1. Input ports: 1x Toslink/SPDIF, 1x Coaxial
2. Output ports: 2x RCA (L/R), 1x 3.5mm Jack
3. Sampling rate: 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96 KHz and 192KHz
1x Digital to Analog Audio Adapter
1x USB Cable for Power Supply (mini to standard)
1x User Manual
NOTE: this audio converter does not decode Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. It converts 2CH PCM digital audio to 2CH analog audio. Make sure your audio source sends or can be set to PCM/LPCM sound.
- Converts SPDIF Optical or Coaxial digital PCM audio input to analog stereo L/R RCA and supports 3.5mm headphone output simultaneously
- Supports sampling rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, up to 24-bit resolution
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity using new 192kHz Digital Audio Receiver & 24-bit 192kHz DAC
- Auto sensing input selection with priority given to SPDIF; disable / disconnect SPDIF input for coaxial input application
- Compact and plug n play; one-year warranty by Ace Deal
|100Pcs NPN Transistor TO-92 2N2222A 2N2222
Lowest new price: $6.90
- 100pcs NPN Transistor TO-92 2N2222A 2N2222 .