|Browse by Catagory:
Thermal Management Products
Lab & Scientific Supplies
Chromatography Columns & Supplies
Lab Diagnostic Supplies
Science Education Curriculum Support
Biology Classroom Supplies
Physics Classroom Supplies
Metals & Alloys
Material Handling Products
Power Transmission Products
Shock & Vibration Control
Soldering, Brazing, Welding & Heating
Industrial & Scientific
|Siemens MultiStix 2161 10SG Reagent Strip for Urinalysis, Clia Waived (Bottle of 100)
Lowest new price: $28.95
List price: $70.40
- Strips can be read visually or by using the CLINITEK family of urine chemistry analyzers
- Tests for Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone (acetoacetic acid), Specific Gravity, Blood, pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Nitrite and Leukocytes
|Ricca Chemical 1375-16 Bromothymol Blue, 0.04% Aqueous Solution, 500mL Poly Natural Container
Lowest new price: $18.04
List price: $19.79
Brand: Ricca Chemical
Bromothymol Blue Indicator, 0.04% (w/v) Aqueous Solution. Bromothymol Blue Indicator, 0.04% (w/v) Aqueous Solution.
- Ready to use
- Certificates of Analyses and MSDS are available from manufacturer
- NIST traceable where NIST standards exist
|Gram Stain Kit, Advanced, Stabilized (4 x 8 oz.) (1 Kit)
Lowest new price: $39.95
List price: $45.95
Brand: Hardy Diagnostics
Gram Stain Kit, Advanced, with stabilized iodine, 4x8oz Used to stain microorganisms from cultures or specimens by the differential gram method. With stabilized iodine and intermediate decolorizer. Kit includes: Hucker's Crystal Violet Iodine, stabilized Decolorizer, Intermediate Basic Fuchsin
- Gram Stain Kit, Advanced, with stabilized iodine, 4x8oz
|LaMotte 1766 pH/TDS/Salt/Temp Tracer PockeTester, 0 to 14pH Range, +/- 0.01pH Accuracy, +/-0.01pH Resolution
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $157.00
Measures five parameters including Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, pH, and Temperature using one electrode. Units of measure pH, μS, mS, ppm, ppt, mg/L, g/L, °C, °F. Adjustable Conductivity to TDS ratio
- 0 to 199.9 S, 200 to 1999 S, 2.00 to 19.99 mS Conductivity Range
- 0 to 99.9 ppm (mg/L), 100 to 999 ppm (mg/L), 1.00 to 9.99 ppt TDS/Salinity Range
- Memory stores up to 25 labeled readings
- Auto power off and low battery indicator
|Whatman WB120210 FTA Micro Card with 1-Sample Area, 125 microliter Size (Pack of 100)
Lowest new price: $271.19
List price: $743.81
The FTA micro card utilizes patented Whatman FTA technology that simplifies the handling and processing of nucleic acids. It contains chemicals that lyse cells, denature proteins and protect nucleic acids from nucleases, oxidative, and UV damage. This micro card rapidly inactivates organisms, including bloodborne pathogens, and prevents the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms. It allows you to capture nucleic acids in one easy step. Simply apply your sample to the FTA card. Cell membranes and organelles are lysed and the released nucleic acids are entrapped in the fibers of the matrix. The nucleic acids remain immobilized and are stabilized for transport, immediate processing, or long-term room temperature storage. Since captured nucleic acids are stabilized, FTA cards facilitate sample collection in remote locations and simplify sample transport. For example, you can collect samples in the field without worrying about immediate refrigeration. Ship your samples back to the laboratory without expensive special handling or dry ice and process at your convenience. FTA micro cards offer one sample area for application of up to 125 µl whole blood or 25 µl plant homogenate per card. Recommended when only one sample is needed. 100/Pack. Whatman #: WB120310.
- FTA micro card with 1-sample area
- These cards rapidly inactivate organisms
- The nucleic acids remain immobilized and are stabilized for transport
- Recommended when only one sample is needed
- 125µl sample area
|Edvotek 515 M36 HexaGel Electrophoresis Apparatus, For 6 Lab Groups
Lowest new price: $288.79
List price: $325.00
Brand: Edvotek Inc
DNA electrophoresis for your whole class with just a single gel tank! Six groups of students can load their own individual gels and the six gels are run together in 30-40 minutes giving excellent results! Eliminate cumbersome gel tray taping and pour gels quickly and easily with our innovative gel tray sealing rubber end caps. The M36 is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
- For 6 lab groups
- Features: six 7 x 7 cm Trays , six 6-tooth combs, twelve rubber end caps
- Six groups of students can load their own individual gels and the six gels are run together in 30-40 minutes giving excellent results
- Eliminate cumbersome gel tray taping and pour gels quickly and easily with our innovative gel tray sealing rubber end caps
- The M36 is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support
|Plastic Carboy, 5 Gal, With Handle & Cap
Lowest new price: $13.93
Brand: Approved Vendor
Plastic Carboy, Size 5 Gallon, Color Translucent, For Use With Liquids or Solids, Includes Handle and Threaded Cap CarboysFDA-compliant, translucent resin carboys store larger volumes of liquids or solvents.
|BactoShield, Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser, 16 oz
Lowest new price: $21.15
Powerful, antimicrobial skin cleanser. Gentleness to hands, pleasant scent, and rapid action make this nontoxic liquid an excellent product. 16 oz.
- The Carolina Pledge: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. All of our products are unconditionally guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item, you may return it for a replacement, a refund, or credit. It's that simple.
- From our beginnings in 1927, Carolina Biological Supply Company has grown to become a leading supplier of science teaching materials for all levels of education. Today, from our headquarters in Burlington, North Carolina, we serve customers worldwide, including teachers, professors, homeschool educators, hobbyists, and professionals in health and science-related fields.
- When you shop with Carolina, you're not alone! All of our products are backed by unparalleled technical support, available from 8am to 8pm, ET, Monday-Friday. Contact information (Live Chat, email, and phone) is provided after placing your order at Amazon.
|TSA w/5% Sheep Blood Plate (10 per Pack.)
Lowest new price: $10.65
List price: $13.95
Brand: Hardy Diagnostics
Trypticase Soy Agar with 5% Sheep Blood (TSA II)
|MacConkey Agar Plates (10/bx.)
Lowest new price: $9.65
List price: $177.29
Brand: Hardy Diagnostics
MacConkey Agar, 30ml fill, 86x128mm omniplate, by Hardy Diagnostics, For the selective isolation and differentiation of gram-negative bacilli. refrigerate on arrival.
- For the selective isolation and differentiation of gram-negative bacilli.
Page 1 of 488
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.