|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|Totally Bamboo 20-2091 In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block
Lowest new price: $23.53
List price: $26.99
Brand: Totally Bamboo
Simplify your life and beautify your knife drawer with Totally Bamboo's In Drawer Knife Block. It holds up to 15 knives and measures 17-inch long, 5.29-inch wide and 2-inch high. Have your knives organized, ready to use in this beautiful drawer organizer. It's durable and made of strong bamboo. Wash by hand with warm water and occasionally use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil to extend life and beauty. From the original bamboo cutting board company, Totally Bamboo, this drawer knife organizer is a beautiful and functional addition to any kitchen. Bamboo is the natural alternative for all things wood. It is the fastest growing plant on our planet and does not require any special care to grow. In fact, it is a grass that produces more oxygen than a hard wood forest of comparable size, it helps to reduce carbon dioxide gases blamed for global warming, and it helps to prevent soil erosion through its widespread root system and large canopy. At Totally Bamboo, we are proud to say we use only the highest quality bamboo, harvested at the optimum age of 5 years from our own bamboo forests. There are over 1200 species of bamboo; however, we choose to use “Moso” timber bamboo for its strength, density and versatility. As an added bonus, it is not a habitat for pandas. Our factories adhere to a very stringent protocol for curing and processing the bamboo, ensuring the highest quality product. We take steps to ensure that our employees are well taken care of and work in a safe and hazard free environment. Our goal is continuous improvement through design, developing new, unique and innovative products which appeal to the environmentally conscious.
- In-drawer knife block keeps up to 15 knives organized while freeing up counter space
- Constructed of high quality Moso bamboo
- Bamboo is an ecologically green alternative to wood; strong, dense and versatile
- Measures 17 by 5-2/7 by 2 inches
- Easy to maintain; wash with warm water and occasionally use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil to extend life and beauty
|Cook N Home Bamboo Knife Storage Block
Lowest new price: $27.89
Lowest used price: $21.50
List price: $29.99
Brand: Cook N Home
What's in Box: Bamboo Knife Storage Block 19-Slot;made of natural bamboo material, bamboo is light and hard than many hardwood, bamboo is ideal material for make kitchenware.
- Storage your most common used Kitchen Knives
- 19-Slot include wide Knife and Cleaver
- 19-Slot storage Block also include kitchen scissors and sharpening steel
- Made of natural bamboo which is hard and durable
- Burnish to a satiny feel
|Kapoosh Batonnet Knife Block, Black Oak Woodgrain
Lowest new price: $32.60
Lowest used price: $30.61
List price: $49.99
The inique Kapoosh Freedom Rods allow you to mix and match kitchen knives from different sets and to store practically any utensil easily, anywhere in the block. Plus, the rods keep your knives sharper by eliminating the potential of scraping the blades on the edge of the traditional knife block slots. Rods are dishwasher safe! Just place the Kapposh Freedom Rods on the top rack of your dishwasher for cleaning.
- Kapoosh freedom rods allows you to mix and match kitchen knives from differnet sets.
- Store practically any utensil easily, anywhere in the block
- The rods keep your knives sharper by eliminating the potential of scraping the blades on the edge of traditional knife blocks
- Top rack dishwasher Safe
- Fits all kitchen decore
|Henckels 20-Slot Super Knife Storage Block
Lowest new price: $49.95
Lowest used price: $30.00
List price: $65.00
Dull cutlery is dangerous cutlery. One of the easiest ways to maintain sharp edges on your fine cutlery is to store the knives in a block. An added benefit is that your knives are conveniently ready and waiting for the next time you need to carve a roast
- 20-Slot to house 8-steak knives and cutlery
- Made of Hard wood
- Great for counter tops
- Ideal for all sizes of cutlery
- Twin logo on side
|Wusthof 15-Slot Knife Block
Lowest new price: $29.95
Lowest used price: $26.95
Knife Blocks preserve your entire knife collection while still leaving counter space. Perfect for bird's beak paring knives, filet knifes, chef's knifes, santoku knives, sharpening steels and more.
- Features 9 knife slots, 4 steak knife slots, 1 steel slot, 1 kitchen shear slot
- Includes rubberized base for stability
- Constructed of natural hardwood
- Safe and convenient way to store knives
|Wusthof 8001 Under-Cabinet-Swinger Knife Storage Block
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $76.00
The Swinger block fits underneath the kitchen cupboard. It stores 8 knives and a sharpening steel. The block is on a swivel that easily mounts under your cabinet and swings out from under the cabnet so you can retreive your knives. A magnet inside of the block holds the knives securely.
When counter space is at a premium, this clever knife block stores cutlery underneath a kitchen cabinet. It mounts easily with a drill and three screws (included) that secure the block's "spacer" (a 1-1/4-inch-thick oak block) to the cabinet's bottom. Between the spacer, which ensures handles are comfortably lower than the cabinet, and the actual block are two steel plates connected to a pivoting device that permits the block to be rotated 360 degrees. Thus, when not needed, the block can be swiveled in any direction so knife handles don't protrude. When knives are needed, a push of a finger brings their handles from beneath the cabinet. Solidly made of oak, the block has eight slots for knives with blades up to 10 inches long and a ninth slot for a sharpening steel. Magnetic strips hold knives securely in their slots. The block measures 10-1/4 inches long, 7-1/4 inches wide, and, including the spacer, 3-1/2 inches high. --Fred Brack
- Stores knives off the counter surface
- Swings in and out from under the cabnet with a touch of a finger
- Holds 8 knives and a steel
- Mounts with only 3 screws under the cabinet
- Made of oak; 10-1/4 inches long, 7-1/4 inches wide, 3-1/2 inches high
|Bodum Bistro Universal Knife Block, Red
Lowest new price: $49.50
Lowest used price: $45.89
First of all, knives are one of the most important tools in a kitchen. For some people they even become an obsession. Understandably so, because after having worked with a state-of-the-art knife there is no going back. Secondly, knives need to be handy - right there on the kitchen counter for easy access and yet safely stored at the same time. The Bistro Knife Block does both beautifully: it keeps your everyday paring, utility, chef's and bread knives handy and safe. The inside of the Knife Block is made of a myriad of very fine plastic sticks allowing any knife to sit anywhere in the block - tight and secure. The block's casing is made of plastic and its silicone feet anchor it firmly. It comes in black, red, green, orange, white and purple, making it easier than ever to match any kitchen's color scheme.
- Convenient storage allows the knives to be readily accessible on the counter
- The myriad of fine plastic sticks allows tight and secure universal knife placement
- The fine plastic sticks are removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Plastic sticks do not dull the knives when inserting them into the block
- The block is made of plastic with a soft touch grip and silicone feet anchor it
|Wusthof Classic 2 Piece Prep Set 8944-1
Lowest new price: $93.00
List price: $195.00
Wusthof's Classic 2 Piece Prep Set includes a 3.5quot&; paring knife and a 6quot&; chef's knife. Wusthof Classic knives are forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain steel, have exceptionally long edge retention, a full, visible tang and triple riveted handles. Hand-washing recommended. Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: 6" chef's knife, 3½" paring knife
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 6"; 3½"
|Wusthof Classic Gourmet 3-Piece Knife Set
Lowest new price: $199.95
List price: $332.00
9608 Features: -Made in Germany. Includes: -Gift Set Includes: 3 1/2'' Paring Knife, 6'' Utility Knife, 8'' Cook's Knife.
- Indispensable collection covers most cutting needs
- Includes 8-inch cook's, pointed 3.5-inch paring, and 6-inch sandwich knives
- Forged high-carbon stainless steel blades, hand-honed for razor-like sharpness
- Traditional-style composition handles are triple-riveted for strength and permanence
- Dishwasher safe
|Wusthof Classic 7-Piece Cutlery Set with Storage Block
Lowest new price: $297.45
Lowest used price: $262.53
List price: $562.00
Perfect for newlyweds or anyone setting up a first-time kitchen, this seven-piece cutlery set provides a variety of everyday essentials. The collection includes a 3-1/2-inch paring knife, a 6-inch utility knife, an 8-inch bread knife, an 8-inch cook's knife, and a 9-inch honing steel to keep all the blades in good working order. It also comes with a pair of kitchen shears for clipping string, opening packages, or snipping herbs in the garden, as well as a 13-slot storage block to keep all the pieces neatly organized and within reach.
Made in Solingen Germany, "The Cutlery Capital of the World", Wusthof Classic knives feature a special blend of high-carbon German stainless steel throughout the whole length of the knife for exceptional strength and balance. The knives also provide sharp, precisely tempered blades for safe, efficient use. Laser tested for accuracy, the unique, compound angle of the blade tapers from the spine of the knife to the edge to create a sturdy, yet extremely sharp cutting surface. The blade also tapers from the bolster to the tip for added strength and flexibility. Another thoughtful detail includes the handles. The knives provide triple-riveted, ergonomic handles for a secure, comfortable grip. The knives should be washed by hand with a mild cleanser and dried thoroughly. The seven-piece set measures approximately 12 by 10 by 12 inches and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
What's in the Box
3-1/2-inch paring knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch cook's knife, 9-inch honing steel, kitchen shears, and 13-slot storage block.
From the Manufacturer
In the culinary world variety and preparing something outstanding is the key to success. Due to this, Wusthof offers more than 350 different kinds of knives to be able to provide the perfect knife for everyone. No matter which kind of blade and handle shape you are thinking of--Wusthof has the right knife for all your needs.
The most important features of a high-value forged Wusthof knife:
- Exceptionally sharp
- Long-lasting cutting edge
- High stain resistance
- Easily restorable edge
The Classic triple-riveted knife series features:
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer
- Special alloyed, stainless steel
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Details of a Forged Wusthof Knife
New Wusthof technology offers superior sharpness!
The latest cutting performance tests carried out by the FGW (Forschungsgemeinschaft Werkzeuge und Werkstoffe e.V., a German research association for tools and materials based in Remscheid) confirm that Wusthof forged knives offer the best quality when compared to other well-known, single-layer brands.
The extensive tests were carried out in accordance with DIN EN ISO 8442-5. Wusthof knives have a considerably higher ICP (Initial Cutting Performance) and maintain this performance for an extremely long time (TCC = Total Card Cut).
When compared with the winners in the "cook's knife" category awarded by German consumer organization "Stiftung Warentest" in its 1st edition of 2008, forged Wusthof knives featuring the new PEtec technology produce a result which is about 20% higher.
- Blades are measured by a laser before sharpening
- Computer programs calculate precise sharpening angle for each blade
- Knives are then sharpened on a whetstone using precision robots
- Knives are given a final polish using a special disc
- Extremely high initial cutting performance
- Exceptionally long edge retention / long service life of blade
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade
- Unique, consistently high and reproducible quality
PEtec from Wusthof--superior sharpness for professional and home cooks!
How Wusthof Knives are Made
Wusthof knives are known for their outstanding sharpness. By honing and sharpening the knives yourself you can maintain this feeling for a lifetime of use (see "Honing and Sharpening" section below for detailed guidelines on how to do so).
The evolution of a precision forged knife
Over 40 different manufacturing steps are needed to produce a forged Wusthof knife from one solid piece of steel.
Here you will find a detailed explanation of some of the most important production steps.
1. Sheet bar of high-carbon no-stain steel
2. Precision forged piece
3. Tempered to 58-degree Rockwell
5. Scales of handles and rivets
6. The Wusthof Cook's knife
Types of Blades
The Right Blade for Every Purpose
The edge is the business end of a knife. It is skillfully honed by hand and incredibly sharp. For different cutting tasks different blade shapes and edges are recommended.
Straight-edge blade: The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
Serrated-edge blade: The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
Hollow-edge blade: When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Cleaning & Storage
Proper care for long-lasting cooking enjoyment
If you value your tools, we recommend washing your knives with warm, soapy water after each use. Rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
For proper storage we recommend the following options:
- Knife blocks in a variety of shapes, colors and configurations. The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Magnet Bars in wood, synthetic material or aluminum. Two extra strong magnet segments provide a safe, easily visible and space-saving storage option.
- Cook's cases in rolls and briefcase styles. This is the ideal method for professionals to store and transport their tools safely.
Since 1814 Wusthof has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives.
Today the family business is in its seventh generation of ownership, under the management of Harald Wusthof.
Wusthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany.
Wusthof applies sustainable practices to their production facilities: Solar panels on the roof provide electricity to their manufacturing facility, they clean and reuse water to reduce water usage, and they reuse scrap materials rather than creating waste.
In addition to knives, Wusthof offers an assortment of cutting boards, knife blocks, kitchen tools, and scissors bearing the famous Trident logo--a symbol of form, function, and uncompromising quality.
- 7-piece set includes 3-1/2-inch paring knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch cook's knife, 9-inch honing steel, kitchen shears, and 13-slot storage block
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Full-tang, triple-riveted synthetic handles afford superior strength and balance
- Washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
- Measures approximately 12 by 10 by 12 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Page 1 of 51
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.