|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicon Baking Mat Set. 16 5/8" x 11"
Lowest new price: $9.95
List price: $27.99
Brand: Artisan Metal Works
The Artisan silicone baking mats are ideal for the half-sized aluminum sheet pan (18 inches x 13 inches). This mat gives your sheet pan a non-stick surface for delicate or messy baking projects. Produced using FDA (USA) and LFGB (Europe) approved materials, these are oven, microwave, and freezer safe and can also be used on the countertop for all types of dough. It cleans up quickly and easily. Set includes two silicone baking sheets. Easy clean up with soap and water and allow to air dry. The mats will not absorb food orders or flavors and are perfect for the avid baker or the seasonal holiday cook. No cooking sprays, oils or parchment paper needed, helping you save both calories and money. These will quickly become your new favorite kitchen must have item. These are not to be used as a cutting surface. Sharp objects will damage the mats.
- Can be used in an oven up to 480 degrees
- Fits half size baking sheets 18" x 13"
- Flavors or odors will not penetrate the baking mats
- Eliminates the need for cooking sprays, oils, butter or parchment paper for a healthier option
- Easy to clean, just wash off with soap and water, rinse, shake off water and let air dry
- Durable and long lasting
- Ideal for keeping your baking sheets clean
- Multiple purposes and can be used for counter top work for making breads, candy and much more
- Not a cutting surface, do not use sharp objects on the mats
- Perfect for cooking and candy making as well
|Wilton 570-1121 Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Blue
Lowest new price: $0.99
List price: $9.99
Perfect for all your baking needs. This 3 piece silicone set includes the popular spoon, small and medium spatulas.
- 3-piece set of flexible silicone spatulas in blue
- Includes small- and medium-sized spatulas plus large-sized spoon-style spatula
- Translucent blue-tinted, crystal-like plastic handles with holes for hanging
- Heat-resistant up to 500 degrees F
- Stain and odor resistant; dishwasher safe
|Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds - Set of 2
Lowest new price: $3.88
List price: $11.00
Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds
Roll with the high rollers with our Sphere Ice Molds. The innovative and clever design gives you a 2.5" sphere, perfect to accompany your Irish Whiskey, Rye Whiskey, or Bourbon. Tovolo's slow melting sphere will bring out the full flavor of your drink. Add a splash a class to you next drink. Each silicone mold measures 3 1/2 inches in diameter and 6 inches high. This ice mold can find room in any freezer. The molds stack easily to conserve space and won't tip in your freezer. The silicone cap creates a perfect leak-free seal.
- Sturdy silicone construction makes a 2.5" perfect sphere
- Includes 2 molds, making 2 ice spheres
- Silicone mold releases the ice clean and easy
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
The crowd is sure to circle the bar to see these globes of ice in your drink. Great for all cocktails, a sophisticated sphere floating in a pool of your finest bourbon or pour your vodka over a sphere of cranberry juice. The possibilities are endless.
- Leak Free
- Great for restaurants, bars, and entertaining in the home
- Stacks neatly to conserve space
- Adds a cool element to your cocktail
- Stacks neatly to conserve space
- Leak-free and won't tip in the freezer
- Silicone cap
- BPA free ice molds
- Dishwasher safe
|Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $22.00
List price: $49.88
Brand: Paderno World Cuisine
Paderno World Cuisine Vegetable Slicer
The Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel. It has four powerful suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release, and does not require an outlet connection or batteries.
The slicer is an easy-to-use, handy tool that makes zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands. It comes with three blades: a shredder blade (small holes), a chipper blade (large holes) and a straight blade. A storage compartment beneath the frame stores two blades and the third blade comes already in place.
- Three stainless steel blades:
- Shredder: creates long, spaghetti-like spiral strands
- Chipper: creates long, thick spiral strands
- Straight: creates long, ribbon-like strands
- Use with a variety of fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more
- Impact-resistant, BPA-free ABS plastic frame and blade plate construction
- Integrated storage compartment holds extra blades
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy release tabs
- Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary
Three Blades for Versatility
The shredder blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, in thickness and produces long spaghetti-like spiral strands. The chipper blade measures 1/4", or 5mm, in thickness and produces long, thick spiral strands. The flat blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, and produces long ribbon-like strands.
Simple to Use
The slicer is very simple to use. Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner. (Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side.) Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand.
Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10" long and 7" thick, and must be at least 1/2" thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make long ribbons of cucumber and radishes for salads, apple spirals for apple slaw, sweet potatoes for curly sweet potato fries or use the straight blade for sweet potato chips!
This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher. The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly. Note that the two blades can be stored in the storage compartment and the third blade can remain in place.
Secure slicer to counter by pressing on suction feet.
Insert your blade of choice.
Push or pull the food holder to accommodate your chosen fruit or vegetable.
Secure your food on the circular corer and gently press into prongs on the opposite end.
- Select vegetables that are at least 1/2" in diameter
- Make sure the feet are suctioned firmly by ensuring the table or counter surface is dry
- Select vegetables that are relatively straight. Make sure that you trim enough off the ends of the vegetable or fruit to secure a firm hold onto the prongs
- Remove the stored blades while in use, as remnants and juices from the sliced food will dirty them
- Have a chopstick or any other long, narrow tool by your side to remove any remaining vegetable or fruit matter that gets stuck in the core of the cutting blade
- The machine measures L 12" X W 6" X H 8 3/4"
- Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer
- Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8-inch spacing, 1/4-inch spacing, and straight blade for ribbon cuts
- Simply place vegetable or fruit on prongs, turn wheel while pushing base toward blade
- Made of durable plastic
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
|SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker Starter Kit, Black and Silver
Lowest new price: $79.00
List price: $99.99
WHAT MAKES A PRODUCT SIMPLY GENIUS?
A beautiful design. Simplicity. Convenience. And the fact that every time you use it, you are making the planet a cleaner place to live.
Enjoy the freedom of making your own sparkling drinks in just seconds, with the SodaStream Jet home soda maker. Powered by a reusable CO2 carbonator, the refined mechanics of the SodaStream Jet make it easy to quickly transform water into perfectly customized sparkling drinks. No more lugging. No more storing. No more plastic waste.
NO PLUG. CO2-POWERED
It may come as a surprise that the SodaStream soda makers do not need any batteries or electricity to operate. They are powered solely by the compressed gas carbonator that comes in the starter kit. A starter carbonator will prepare 6L of soda – enough to start you off with the system. As soon as the starter carbonator runs out, visit one of the 15,000 stores to exchange it for a full 60L one (visit www.sodastreamusa.com to find the store nearest to you. And do not worry, most of the big name retailers are already carrying them). Make sure you use the MAIL IN REBATE INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL BOX to get the first 60L cylinder for free.
CO2 CYLINDER INSTALLATION
To get started, remove the cap from the CO2 carbonator that came with your soda maker. Open the back of the Jet home soda maker by removing the cover. Fit the carbonator into the gasket at the top of the carbonator housing, and tighten as you would a light bulb in a socket. Turn only until hand-tight; no tools are necessary. Click the back cover panel into its original closed position.
Turn Water Into Soda in Seconds:
1. FILL CARBONATING BOTTLE WITH TAP WATER
Fill water to the line indicated by the iconic facet and wave design.
Pro Tip: Cold water absorbs and holds carbonation better than ambient temperature water. For best-tasting results and maximum carbonator yield, refrigerate water before carbonation.
2. FIZZ AS YOU LIKE
Simply press down firmly on the carbonating button and watch in amazement as CO2 whooshes into the water! The carbonation levels are represented by the whistle sounds, so you can both see and hear how much your drink is being fizzed. When done with carbonation, un-screw the bottle.
Pro Tip:Sparkling water and fruit flavors often taste best with lighter carbonation, while colas and New York-style seltzers are typically enjoyed with more intense bubbles. Experiment with carbonation levels until you find your perfect fizz.
3. FLAVOR AS YOU LIKE IT
SodaStream offers over 60 different flavor varieties to satisfy every taste and mood. Tilt the carbonated water bottle to a 45-degree angle, and pour the sodamix down along the inside wall of the bottle. Use a pre-dosed sodamix portion pack or pour your preferred flavor amount from a full-sized bottle to customize your taste experience. (Yes! You can adjust the intensity and sweetness of our drink by varying the amount of sodamix you put into the bottle. You can use a cup as your measuring devise.)
Note, SodaStream flavors DO NOT CONTAIN HIGH-FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP OR ASPERTAME, resulting in better-for-you sparkling drinks with fewer calories and carbs than store-bought equivalents. In addition to regular and diet versions of many traditional soda flavors, refreshing fruit flavors, energy drinks and cocktail mixes, SodaStream also offers a variety of all-natural flavors, caffeine-free flavors and unsweetened natural MyWater essences.
Place SodaStream’s signature fizz-preserving bottle cap on your soda bottle and tighten. Gently roll or shake the bottle to ensure the sodamix is thoroughly combined with the carbonated water. Allow to settle for a few moments (now would be a good time to prepare your drinking glasses and garnishes!) and carefully uncap.
Pro Tip: you may find that – after having shaken your soda – it may be extra-fizzy as you open the bottle. Try twisting the cap a quarter-turn to release pressure, and then quickly tighten again before opening all the way.
You are now ready to taste the perfect sparkling beverage, prepared expressly by YOU!
** This quick-start guide is not a substitution for the full instruction manual. Please read your soda maker’s instruction manual carefully before first use.
- FREE 60-liter carbonator at over 15,000 locations - with mail-in-rebate in the box
- Transform ordinary tap water into fresh, great-tasting soda or sparkling water in less than 30 seconds
- Choose from over 60 better-for-you regular, diet and all-natural soda mix varieties with no high-fructose corn syrup and no aspartame
- Each bottle of soda mix makes up to 12 liters of soda (33 cans)
- Requires no electricity, no batteries and no clean up
|Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Clear with Red Measurements
Lowest new price: $3.00
List price: $7.80
Pyrex Clear Glass 2-Cup Measuring Cup
Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware � loved for generations because it's affordable, durable, odor and stain proof, and great for cooking, serving and storing. Since then, new favorites have joined old standbys. The Pyrex line now includes products for the entire kitchen, including pots and pans, metal bakeware, and kitchen tools and gadgets. They're all designed and proven to make cooking a little easier. Today, over 70 percent of U.S. homes have Pyrex glass products, with many cooks passing them down from generation to generation � which we think is pretty neat.
Add a measure of consistency to your kitchen with the Pyrex 2-Cup Measuring Cup that is sturdy and easy-to-read. Measurement indicators and the easy to grab handle are designed to make it easy to mix, measure and pour.
- Non-porous glass won't absorb stains or odors.
- See-through for easy monitoring.
- Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and freezer safe.
- Made in the USA.
- Limited 2-year Warranty.
- Comfortable easy-to-use measuring cup is made with an ergonomically designed handle and easy-to-read red markers
- Made in the USA of ultra-durable, non-porous glass; won't absorb odors, flavors, or stains, nor will it impart them
- Has a 2-cup capacity, great for most basic recipes
- Renowned Pyrex glass measuring cups are fantastic prep tools in any kitchen
- Dishwasher safe, yet best to wash by hand since, over time, dishwashers can affect measurement markers
|Sipping Stones - Set of 9 Grey Whisky Chilling Rocks in Gift Box with Muslin Carrying Pouch - Made of 100% Pure Soapstone
Lowest new price: $10.00
Lowest used price: $6.61
List price: $24.95
Brand: Sipping Stones
Sipping Stones is the aficionado's choice for chilling a drink. It eliminates a common problem for all connoisseurs of fine distilled spirits: it cools your drink perfectly without the dilution from melting ice. Now all your favorite drinks are able to be served the way they were intended to be, perfectly pure and precisely chilled. Sipping Stones are non-porous meaning there is no odor or taste to tarnish your drink. And unlike ice, Sipping Stones provides a smooth chill that does not overwhelm the character of your beverage. Each set of Sipping Stones comes with nine finely crafted cubes made from soapstone, a safe alternative to ice. Sipping Stones is a great gift for anyone who loves the perfectly chilled beverage. Or you can use it as a conversation starter at your next party. Simply keep the Sipping Stones in your freezer until you are ready to chill your favorite drink, alcoholic or otherwise.
Use: Rinse before first usage then place in your freezer until the stones are as cold as desired. When ready, add two or three stones to your glass. Fill the glass with enough liquid to cover the stones. Let the drink sit for a few minutes to allow the stones to chill your drink. After use, simply rinse and allow the stones to dry before returning them to your freezer. Never chew or attempt to eat.
About Soapstone: Known for its ability to maintain a temperature for long periods of time, natural soapstone is listed as Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Soapstone is made up of talc which will not react to water, alcohol and or other drinks. If used with care, soapstone will not scratch your glasses.
Proper Usage: Sipping Stones are not meant to cool as a drink as quickly or as much as ice. They are intended to provide a slight chill-between 8 and 15 degrees-that will protect the taste without drowning the quality.
- Includes 9 Grey Sipping Stones Made from Natural Soapstone
- Chill Your Drink with No Dilution
- Preserve the Taste of your Favorite Drink
- Store in Your Freezer, Ready to Use in Just Hours
- Perfect As A Gift or for Your Next Cocktail Party
|Totally Bamboo 20-7930 3-Piece Cutting Board Set
Lowest new price: $9.95
Brand: Totally Bamboo
Don't be caught again without an extra cutting board. This 3-piece bamboo cutting board set includes three cutting boards. Boards measure 6 by 8 by 3/8-inch, 8-1/2 by 11 by 3/8-inch and 9-1/2 by 13 by 3/8-inch. 3/8 of an inch thick means that these boards are maneuverable and easy to store. Made up of strong bamboo, they're durable. Each piece is distinctively attractive and super strong. Wash by hand with warm water and occasionally use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil to extend life and beauty of your board. From the original bamboo cutting board company, Totally Bamboo, this cutting board set is a beautiful and functional addition to any kitchen. Bamboo is the natural alternative for all things wood. It is the fastest growing plant on our planet and does not require any special care to grow. In fact, it is a grass that produces more oxygen than a hard wood forest of comparable size, it helps to reduce carbon dioxide gases blamed for global warming, and it helps to prevent soil erosion through its widespread root system and large canopy. At Totally Bamboo, we are proud to say we use only the highest quality bamboo, harvested at the optimum age of 5 years from our own bamboo forests. There are over 1200 species of bamboo; however, we choose to use “Moso” timber bamboo for its strength, density and versatility. As an added bonus, it is not a habitat for pandas. Our factories adhere to a very stringent protocol for curing and processing the bamboo, ensuring the highest quality product. We take steps to ensure that our employees are well taken care of and work in a safe and hazard free environment. Our goal is continuous improvement through design, developing new, unique and innovative products which appeal to the environmentally conscious.
- Set of 3 bamboo cutting boards measuring 6 by 8 inches, 8-1/2 by 11 inches, and 9-1/2 by 13 inches
- Each is 3/8 of an inch thick, making them maneuverable and easy to store
- Constructed of durable Moso bamboo
- Distinctively attractive and super strong
- Easy to maintain; wash with warm water and occasionally use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Oil to extend life and beauty
|Paladone Happy Man Bottle Stopper
Lowest new price: $7.70
List price: $17.99
Who like's a good beer??? Well nobody gets as excited as Happy Man over his favorite drink. This hilarious and aptly named fellow is just waiting to entertain guests and tear that drink wide open so that you may savor a tasty draught from your favorite beverage.
- This cheeky little fellow's massive appendage will plug the necks of wine bottles!
- Just" pull him off" when you want more!
- Warning, enjoy happy man responsibly!
- Novelty wine bottle stopper!
|Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat, 11 5/8 x 16 1/2-inches, Half Sheet Size
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $28.59
Brand: HIC Brands That Cook
This 11.6 x 16.5-inch mat will turn your pan into a non-stick surface. Silpat is especially great for working with sticky materials such as gooey dough, taffy, caramel, or anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat, so it will save you a lot of time cleaning as there in no more sticky mess on your pans! Silpat never needs greasing, which saves both time and money. Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe that calls for parchment paper. This saves money and creates less waste for our environment. Silpat Non-Stick Mats are made of fiberglass and silicone, and can be used thousands of times. Life of product varies depending on use and maintenance. Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified. Can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees C to 250 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 482 degrees F). Made in France.
- "SILPAT" BAKING SHEET LINER
- 11-5/8" x 16-1/2" for a 13" x 18" pan
- Professional quality
Page 1 of 131047
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.