|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
Mandolines & Slicers
|Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $25.42
List price: $49.88
Brand: Paderno World Cuisine
Paderno World Cuisine Vegetable Slicer
The Paderno World Cuisine vegetable slicer creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in seconds. The frame and blade plates are constructed of very high-quality, impact-resistant ABS plastic that is BPA-free, and the blades are made of stainless steel. It has four powerful suction feet that are fitted with tabs for easy release, and does not require an outlet connection or batteries.
The slicer is an easy-to-use, handy tool that makes zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands. It comes with three blades: a shredder blade (small holes), a chipper blade (large holes) and a straight blade. A storage compartment beneath the frame stores two blades and the third blade comes already in place.
- Three stainless steel blades:
- Shredder: creates long, spaghetti-like spiral strands
- Chipper: creates long, thick spiral strands
- Straight: creates long, ribbon-like strands
- Use with a variety of fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more
- Impact-resistant, BPA-free ABS plastic frame and blade plate construction
- Integrated storage compartment holds extra blades
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy release tabs
- Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary
Three Blades for Versatility
The shredder blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, in thickness and produces long spaghetti-like spiral strands. The chipper blade measures 1/4", or 5mm, in thickness and produces long, thick spiral strands. The flat blade measures 1/8", or 3mm, and produces long ribbon-like strands.
Simple to Use
The slicer is very simple to use. Secure the slicer to a smooth working surface by pressing down on each corner. (Note: the rotating crank should face your left or right side.) Attach one side of the vegetable or fruit to the small circular corer on the blade plate and gently press the prongs onto the opposite end. Use one hand to push the lever handle along while simultaneously turning the crank handle with the other hand.
Your vegetable or fruit can measure up to 10" long and 7" thick, and must be at least 1/2" thick in diameter. Suggestions of vegetables and fruits to use are zucchini, carrots, cucumbers, sweet potatoes and apples. You can make long ribbons of cucumber and radishes for salads, apple spirals for apple slaw, sweet potatoes for curly sweet potato fries or use the straight blade for sweet potato chips!
This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher. The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly. Note that the two blades can be stored in the storage compartment and the third blade can remain in place.
Secure slicer to counter by pressing on suction feet.
Insert your blade of choice.
Push or pull the food holder to accommodate your chosen fruit or vegetable.
Secure your food on the circular corer and gently press into prongs on the opposite end.
- Select vegetables that are at least 1/2" in diameter
- Make sure the feet are suctioned firmly by ensuring the table or counter surface is dry
- Select vegetables that are relatively straight. Make sure that you trim enough off the ends of the vegetable or fruit to secure a firm hold onto the prongs
- Remove the stored blades while in use, as remnants and juices from the sliced food will dirty them
- Have a chopstick or any other long, narrow tool by your side to remove any remaining vegetable or fruit matter that gets stuck in the core of the cutting blade
- The machine measures L 12" X W 6" X H 8 3/4"
- Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer
- Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8-inch spacing, 1/4-inch spacing, and straight blade for ribbon cuts
- Simply place vegetable or fruit on prongs, turn wheel while pushing base toward blade
- Made of durable plastic
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
|GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter
Lowest new price: $12.99
Lowest used price: $15.00
List price: $29.99
With the Spiral Slicer you can create julienne strips of carrot, radish, cucumber and all kinds of other firm vegetables. The 2 x 3mm or 3.5 x 5mm spirals are perfect to create vegetable stir fry or pasta dishes. Also great for garnishes and plating.
- Special sturdy japanese stainless steel blades
- Creates endless julienne strips
- Finger guard
- Stainless steel/Plastic
- Dishwasher safe
|Swissmar Borner V-1001 V-Slicer Plus Mandoline
Lowest new price: $25.00
Lowest used price: $24.49
List price: $45.00
It all started in 1956 when Alfred Börner, a toolmaker by profession, started the business manufacturing an onion cutter. This cutter was made of wood with four razor-sharp blades bent in such a way to make cutting onions into cubes easy work. This one invention sparked many more, and product demand increased worldwide. Börner has become a well established company over the last 50 years, producing state of the art kitchen tools in Germany. They manufacture the finest quality vegetable slicers and mandolins on the market today and are leaders in design and technology. From the V-Slicer Plus to the Combi-Chef and Veg' Art Prep Tool, Börner products help add creativity to any gourmet meal. For specific food preparation styles, the Design Line Series was created in the late 1990’s. Beginning with the Thin Julienne Slicer to the latest V-Wave Waffle Slicer, the addition of these various individual slicers makes creating a culinary masterpiece an easy and enjoyable task. You too can prepare foods like a professional, with safe and simple-to-use Börner products. The V-Slicer Plus Mandoline is made of durable ABS plastic with German surgical grade stainless steel blades. 7mm and 3.5mm blades will julienne or shred cuts; slicing insert will cut thick or thin slices. The ambidextrous Food Safety Holder has a serrated edge to safely push food off slicer, requires very little pressure. Steel pins grip most sizes and shapes of produce to create even slices every time. The caddy with safety clip offers easy storage. Easy to clean; rinse under hot or cold running water immediately after use.
An inexpensive alternative to a professional stainless-steel mandoline, this device makes it possible to quickly, uniformly, and safely slice and julienne vegetables and fruits. It also shreds cabbage and neatly dices potatoes, tomatoes, and onions. For safety, a holder firmly grips food with stainless-steel prongs so fingers are protected from the German surgical-steel blades, and the three inserts accompanying the device lock in position. The inserts act as a guide for slicing against the V-frame's knife that reverses to create slices either 1/4-inch or 1/16-inch thick and two julienne inserts for creating 1/8-inch or 3/8-inch strips. For storage, the V-frame, all three inserts, and the safety holder fit into a caddy that can stand upright on the counter, lie flat in a drawer, or hang on the wall. Made of rugged plastic, the device measures 15 inches long and 6 inches wide when assembled for storage. --Fred Brack
- Set includes tough ABS plastic frame, food safety holder, 3 blade inserts, and storage caddy with locking clip
- Includes 7mm blade, 3.5mm blade, and thick/thin reversible slicing blade; slice different thicknesses, julienne, or shred
- Made in Germany, surgical-grade stainless-steel blades are incredibly sharp and snap in and out of base with 1 easy movement
- Ambidextrous Food Safety holder provides complete protection; prongs hold food while guard protects hands
- Protective storage caddy safely holds all components while not in use; easy to clean; rinse under running water after use
|OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
Lowest new price: $32.50
Lowest used price: $37.61
List price: $39.99
OXO's very versatile V-Blade Mandoline slices fruits and vegetables with ease. Four blades and a simple height adjuster make straight slices, crinkle cuts, French fries and julienne strips in a variety of thicknesses. The blades store on board and are easily removable for cleaning. A textured surface keeps food from sticking to the Mandoline and the food holder securely holds food and protects fingers. The handle and turning knob are soft for comfort and non-slip feet keep the Mandoline secure on the work surface. Fold the feet and lock the Mandoline for compact and safe storage. Hand wash the blades; the Mandoline body and food holder are dishwasher safe.
- Easily slices fruits and vegetables; makes straight slices, crinkle cuts, French fries and julienne strips
- Includes 4 blades; height adjuster offers 4 thicknesses: 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, and 6mm
- Blades store on board and remove for cleaning; textured surface keeps food from sticking; protects fingers
- Handle and turning knob are soft for comfort; non-slip feet keep it secure; fold feet and lock for compact and safe storage
- Blades require hand washing, while the body and food holder are dishwasher safe
|OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer, Green
Lowest new price: $7.89
List price: $9.99
OXO Good Grips Avocado Slicer:
Split, pit, slice and scoop avocados safely and effectively with the OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer. The plastic blade easily cuts through the skin and fruit of the avocado, without being sharp to the touch. The pitting tool allows you to quickly remove the pit with a simple twist – no more dangerous stabbing or losing fruit while digging it out with a knife or spoon. Scoop out the rest of this delicious fruit into perfect slices with the simple and efficient fan blade.
It’s the Little Things:
At OXO, we consistently develop products that address even the tiniest of pet peeves, because we know it’s the little things that make the biggest difference. We tested more than 700 different shaped and sized avocados to create a Slicer that splits, pits, slices, and scoops safely and effectively – lucky for us, avocados have the good fat!
Features & Benefits: Splits: Serrated, plastic blade easily slices avocados in half; the blade is sharp enough to easily cut through avocado skin and fruit, but safe to the touch Pits: Pitter removes avocado pit with a safe and easy twisting motion; three small blades, nested safely inside the pitter, grip onto avocado pits of any size Slices: Fan blade removes fruit from skin in perfectly even slices, perfect for sandwiches or topping off salads Comfort: Soft, non-slip grip and contoured body make splitting, pitting and slicing easy Cleaning: Top-track dishwasher safe
Under-ripe avocados? Tasting Table has the solution – just put them in a paper bag with a banana (yes, a banana!). The ethylene gas from the banana will help speed up the ripening process.
OXO is dedicated to providing innovative consumer products that make everyday living easier. How do we do it?
We study people – lefties and righties, male and female, young and old – interacting with products and identify ways to make them better. Our “question everything” process and relentless attention to detail uncover the best solutions for slicing, peeling, whisking, baking, stirring, washing, scrubbing, dusting, storing and organizing.
- All-in-one tool splits, pits, and slices avocados safely and effectively
- Pitter removes pit with a safe and easy twisting motion
- Slicer removes fruit from skin in perfectly even slices
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
|Norpro Mandoline Slicer Grater with Guard
Lowest new price: $15.49
List price: $24.99
Quickly and easily slice, grate, shred and juice. Includes five stainless steel blades for fine and coarse grating or shredding, 3-7mm slicing/wedge/waffle cuts or 9mm french fry/julienne cuts. Safety food holder doubles as a citrus juicer. Concave notches on bottom, grater can rest securely on most containers.
- Compact mandoline slicer for slicing, grating, shredding, and juicing
- 5 stainless steel blades for a good variety of slicing and shredding options
- Safety holder doubles as a citrus juicer
- Legs fold for easy storage; concave notches on legs help keep grater firmly on any container
- Hand wash Recommended; includes instruction booklet
|Kitchenaid Classic Shears With Soft Grip, Black
Lowest new price: $7.75
List price: $7.99
The KitchenAid soft handle shear have stainless steel blades with micro-serrations for enhanced cutting performance. The soft non-slip handles provide a comfortable grip. The blades are extra thick for added strength and durability.
- Sharp stainless steel blades
- Heavy duty for a variety of uses
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Mircro serrations on the blades for enhanced cutting
|Brieftons Spiral Slicer: Stainless Steel Vegetable Spiralizer with Special Japanese Blades and 2 Julienne Sizes, Perfect Spiral Cutter for Low Carb Healthy Vegetable Meals
Lowest new price: $23.50
Lowest used price: $19.96
Designed to make raw vegetable "pastas" with ease from carrots, zucchinis and the like, the Brieftons Spiral Slicer is the perfect gadget for raw foodists.
From veggie spaghetti, easy stir fry, to fancy garnishes for the sushi plate, this spiral cutter makes it all child's play.
It is ideal for making curly strands of firm vegetables, creating garlands of vegetables, making stunning salads and food preparations.
Simply use this spiralizer like a pencil sharpener. There will be a little leftover (a pencil-sized core), which you can slice as normal.
The Brieftons spiral vegetable slicer can cut spirals in 2 thicknesses (2x3mm & 3.5x5mm).
Features & Benefits
* Perfect for making long vegetable strands for low carb, healthy vegetable meals
* Works great on firm vegies like carrots, zucchinis, turnips, rutabagas, cucumbers, large radishes
* Works better than expensive models
* High quality, made from first grade plastic and stainless steel
* Compact enough to fit into a kitchen drawer
* Easy & quick to operate
* Safe to operate with the built-in finger guards
* Super sharp Japanese blades
* No annoying attachments to worry about
* Coring stops zucchini seeds from ending up on the plate
* Easy to clean & dishwasher safe. Rinse it under the tap or spin it in the dishwasher. Use bonus Kitchen Brush to keep it in tiptop condition.
With included English manual/suggested recipes, you can start cooking your favorite vegie pasta dishes today.
This spiralizer is great for those following a low carb type diet, using vegetables instead of pasta/noodles. It is also great for fussy kids to try and make their vegetables more interesting.
- High quality vegetable spiral slicer, made from first grade plastic and stainless steel
- Super sharp stainless steel Japanese blades with 2 Julienne sizes
- Easy and quick to operate, small enough to fit into your kitchen drawer, and works better than expensive spiralizer products
- Perfect for making long vegetable strands for low carb and healthy vegetable meals
- This vegetable spiralizer comes with a bonus KITCHEN BRUSH, DETAILED OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS, and SUGGESTED COOKING RECIPES. Video demos are also available to get you started quickly and easily on our YouTube channel
|Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $0.50
List price: $4.99
Slice an entire banana in one quick motion. Fun for children and safer than a knife. Dishwasher safe.
- Faster, safer than using a knife
- Great for cereal
- Plastic, dishwasher safe
- Slice your banana with one quick motion
- Kids love slicing their own bananas
|Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer
Lowest new price: $19.87
List price: $23.49
Brand: Progressive International
The folding mandoline from Progressive International allows one to slice, julienne, and garnish fruit and vegetables with one tool. It includes 3 double-sided cutting blades for 6 different cutting options: thin slice, flip for super thin julienne; medium slice, flip for thin julienne; thick slice, flip for thick julienne. The tool is ideal for making French fries or shoestring potatoes as well as thinly sliced carrots, onions, peppers, potatoes, firm tomatoes, kiwi, apples, and more.
Designed for use over a cutting surface or bowl (with its integrated grooves), the mandoline features a comfort grip handle, finger guard for safety, and non-skid base and ridges for stability. Cutting plates conveniently store underneath the unit when not in use. The set also includes a storage box. Cleanup is easy since the set is dishwasher safe. It measures 4-1/2 by 13 by 6-1/4 inches.
About Progressive International
After 38 years in business, Progressive International is still dedicated to creating functional gadgets, tools, food-prep items and household products to make your cooking and meal preparation more efficient and fun. Located in Kent, Washington, Progressive's products are sold in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, and other international markets.
| || |
Progressive Makes Cooking Cool
More than a workspace, the contemporary kitchen is the heart of the home where we connect with family and friends, and Progressive's philosophy of product design aims to create the perfect balance of form, function and value for your kitchen. The design process pulls from many different research methods such as ethnographic research, consumer testing, surveys, and in-home observations, identifying real life problems in the kitchen that translate to fresh, new ideas for smarter products.
- Compact mandoline slicer with 3 double sided cutting blades for 6 different cutting options
- Non-skid base and ridges keep it stable on cutting surface
- Grooves on the underside allow it to be used over a bowl
- Comfort grip handle provides a secure grip during use
- Dishwasher safe
Page 1 of 301
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.