|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|Polder THM-515 Candy/Jelly/Deep Fry Thermometer, Stainless Steel
Lowest new price: $4.37
Lowest used price: $10.00
List price: $10.00
Polder has been offering everyday products with extraordinary design since its launch. The company was established in 1976, delivering better quality European-styled housewares to the U.S. market. Throughout the years, Polder has built an eclectic collection of core home categories, including kitchen timers and thermometers, laundry and ironing products, kitchen scales, and a variety of other storage solutions. Polder products are tested and certified for their consistent high quality by independent standards labs. This thermometer is a perfect example of the high standard product.
- Easy to Read large temperature zones printed directly on unit
- Solid construction made from rust-proof stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Pot Clip attachment securely holds thermometer in place
|#1 Best Digital Meat Thermometer ★RiskFree Lifetime Money Back Guarantee ★ 8" (20 cm) Extra Long Stainless Steel Probe -58°F to 572°F Wide Temperature Digital Kitchen Thermometer ★Easy Safe Barbecue Grill Thermometer and BBQ Thermometer ★Instant Read Digital BBQ Meat Thermometer ★High Definition LCD Best Meat Thermometer ★WaterProof Design Provides Best Digital Candy Thermometer and Cooking Thermometer ★Easy Clean★ Best Meat Thermometer Battery Included★Perfect also as Digital Candy Thermometer
Lowest new price: $17.99
Your Reliable Tool For Getting the Perfect Meal Each Time and Eliminating the Guesswork
Home-Complete professional digital meat thermometer is a kitchen grade grill and cooking thermometer. It provides you a quick reliable temperature reading. This BBQ thermometer comes with a case so you can bring it wherever you go! Also makes a GREAT gift for food lovers.
- Keep you safe and protect your hands with our extra-long (8") stainless steel probe digital meat thermometer
- Enjoy a verstile wide temperature range thermometer, that can be used as your best meat thermometer, digital candy thermometer and as a kitchen thermometer. Temperature ranges from -58F to 572F (-50C to 300C degrees Celsius)
- Easy to use: 6-8 second
response time with clear LCD display
- Waterproof, Battery included, Data-hold, Auto-off after 10 minutes
- We take pride in our products and have great customer service. We use Amazon FBA fast shipping in order to deliver our products to you as fast as
- Full 100% moneyback satisfaction guarantee; Lifetime Warranty
1. Insert the probe steel part into the meat (be careful that the plastic case won't touch hot surface).
2. Press the ON/OFF button to turn the on.
3. Select C/F measurements units.
4. Wait for temperature acquirement and press on the hold button.
5. Remove the probe from meat.
6. Press the ON/OFF button to turn off and conserve battery life.
7. Rinse Probe carefully in hot water.
★★★ Add to Cart NOW ★★★
- Instant read best meat thermometer (6-8 seconds), waterproof.
- Extra-long stainless steel probe of 8" (20cm) with battery included inside meat thermometer. BPA, Lead & Phthalate free. Extra wide digital meat thermometer temperature range of -58 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 300 degrees Celsius)
- Clear digital meat thermometer display, with data-hold capabilities, auto shut down, C/F option and protective meat thermometer probe case
- 100% moneyback satisfaction guarantee, lifetime warranty
- Best Meat Thermometer
|CDN DTC450 Digital Candy Thermometer
Lowest new price: $22.20
Lowest used price: $20.25
List price: $24.99
Brand: Component Design NW, Inc.
CDN candy thermometer - 9.5"-long stainless stem and a stainless clip to hold it to your pan. It measures from -40 - 450 degrees F, with an audible alert to warn you when your desired temperature or candy stage has been reached. The case is made of rugged ABS plastic and a sheath with a pocket clip is printed with a temperature guide. Auto shut-off, 7 preprogrammed candy stages with unique alerts, batteries & instructions included.
- Digital candy thermometer--essential tool for making your favorite sweets
- Large easy-to-read display with temperature range of 40 to 450 degrees F
- Dual progress display; preprogrammed and programmable; auto-off
- Adjustable stainless steel clip; pocket clip; temperature guide on sheath
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
|Taylor Candy and Deep Fry Stainless Steel Thermometer
Lowest new price: $4.70
Lowest used price: $5.22
List price: $39.91
Brand: Taylor Thermometers
This high-temperature thermometer takes the guesswork out of deep-frying chicken, doughnuts, and french fries or making jelly, fudge, or butterscotch. Its easy-to-read 8-inch face measures temperatures from 100 to 400 degrees F. The face shows proper candy-making temperatures, from "thread" to "hard crack." An adjustable clip on the insulated handle secures the thermometer to a pan. Made of stainless steel with a shatterproof plastic lens, the thermometer measures 12 inches long overall. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth as this product is not dishwasher-safe.
This high-temperature thermometer takes the guesswork out of deep-frying chicken, doughnuts, and french fries or making jelly, fudge, or butterscotch. Its easy-to-read 8-inch face measures temperatures from 100 to 400 degrees F. The face shows proper candy-making temperatures, from "thread" to "hard crack." An adjustable clip on the insulated handle secures the thermometer to a pan. Made of stainless steel with a shatterproof plastic lens, the thermometer measures 12 inches long overall and is dishwasher-safe. --Fred Brack
- Easy-to-read, 8-inch face measures temperatures from 100 to 400 degrees F
- Made of stainless steel; 12 inches long overall
- Face shows proper candy temperatures, from thread to hard-crack
- Insulated handle's adjustable clip secures thermometer to pan
- To clean, wipe with a damp wash cloth
|Taylor Candy Deep Fry Jelly Thermometer
Lowest new price: $3.68
List price: $14.99
Brand: Taylor Thermometers
Large Easy to Read Dial Thermometer(2.75-inch Diameter)
Gauging the perfect temperature for raspberry jam or grape jelly is key to a successful batch. With Taylor’s highly accurate thermometer, the guesswork is taken out of the picture resulting in perfect consistency every time. The 6-inch steel probe also monitors sugar temperature for sweets, or oil for deep-frying doughnuts to chicken. With a large, 2-3/4-inch dial, a red-wand indicator clearly displays temperatures from 200 to 400 degrees F. Added conveniences include an adjustable kettle clip plus a movable red arrow that may be set as a target-temperature indicator. This dishwasher-safe product is covered by Taylor’s lifetime warranty. It also comes packaged with a handy food temperature guide. -- Amy Arnold
- Temperature range from 200 degrees F to 400 degrees F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Durable 6-inch stainless steel shaft
- Adjustable pan clip
|Cook-Rite Glass Candy and Deep Fry Thermometer
Lowest new price: $4.00
Lowest used price: $6.29
List price: $3.46
Glass Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer, includes pot/pan clip, dishwasher safe, protective storage sleeve
- Glass tube thermometer
- Dishwasher safe
- Protective storage sheath
- Pot or pan clip
- Candy / deep fry thermometer
- Accurate from 100 to 400-degrees fahrenheit
- Adjustable pot / pan clip keeps thermometer in place
- Includes protective sleeve with temperature chart
|Taylor Classic Line Glass Candy and Deep Fry Thermometer
Lowest new price: $1.85
List price: $3.19
Taylor classic line has been available for basic kitchen needs for the past several decades. Redesigned often to keep up with trends, the classic line has served American households for the past 100-year. A step above everyone else's "basic line" these thermometers and accessories boast features like nsf rating for food service , bigger dials ,easier–to-read dials, and stainless construction where applicable .classic thermometers for the classic American home-1/2978n-lass tube with adjustable pan clip. Protective storage sleeve is printed with convenient cooking chart. Non-toxic liquid filled tube. Temperature range 100-Degree f to 400-Degree f.
- Candy- deep fry thermometer
- Easy-to-read face
- Glass tube with adjustable pan clip
- 8-Inch long
- Safe and non-toxic
|CDN TCG400 Professional Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $12.99
Brand: Component Design
CDN TCG400 Professional Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer
Turn out perfect candies, jelly, and caramelized sugar with this stove-top thermometer by CDN. Made of stainless steel with durable laboratory glass, the thermometer precisely measures temperature with a non-mercuric column in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, from 75 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (25 to 200 degrees Celsius). Excellent also at monitoring hot oil for deep frying doughnuts, onion rings, and other foods, the thermometer can be attached firmly to the side of any size fry vat or candy pan with its stainless-steel clip, while the plastic handle stays cool to the touch. Highlighted sections of the thermometer show the best temperatures for different candy stages, specifically thread, soft ball, firm ball, hard ball, soft crack, hard crack, and caramel. An exclusive safety shield at the bottom protects the glass bulb from breakage. Measuring 12 inches in length, the thermometer should be allowed to cool before carefully washed by hand, and should never be placed on a cool surface when hot. A five-year warranty covers the thermometer against defects.--Ann Bieri
- Professional candy and deep fry thermometer great for stove-top use
- Stainless steel with durable laboratory glass and non-mercuric column
- Temperature range 75 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (25 to 200 degrees Celsius)
- Indicators show best temperatures for different candy stages
- Stainless-steel clip attaches to pan; plastic handle stays cool
|Le Creust Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer
Lowest new price: $15.95
List price: $21.00
Brand: Le Creuset
The Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer measures from 100-degree F up to 500-degree F, and features a movable red arrow for indicating target temperatures, as well as a pot clip for hands-free use.
- Stainless steel construction
- Le creuset designed face-plate
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF Certified
- Dial reads 100-degrees f up to 500-degrees f
|CDN Chocolate Tempering Thermometer
Lowest new price: $3.77
Lowest used price: $8.67
Brand: Component Design
Tempering chocolate couldn't be easier with this CDN Chocolate Tempering Thermometer. In case you are new to tempering chocolate, the thermometer comes with instructions on how to get started. This is an essential tool for making fudge, truffles, dipped candies and other sweets. The thermometer is made form durable laboratory glass and features a non-mercuric column that reads temperatures between 40Ã'Â° and 130Ã'Â° Fahrenheit.
1/4" diameter x 11-3/4" H
- Non-mercuric laboratory glass column
- Perfect for making fudge, truffles and dipped candies
- Includes protective storage case
- Wipe clean
Page 1 of 18
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.