|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|Cuisinart DCC-1200PRC 12-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black
Lowest new price: $18.79
Lowest used price: $15.99
List price: $33.00
12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard. DCC-1200PRC is the black replacement carafe for the 12-cup Cuisinart Brew Central Coffeemaker.
- 12-cup carafe
- Ergonomic handle
- Dripless spout
- Knuckle guard
- For use with DCC-1200, DGB500BK coffeemakers
|Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
Lowest new price: $69.50
Lowest used price: $59.45
List price: $145.00
Housed in brushed stainless steel with an embossed logo, this fully automatic small appliance makes frozen yogurt, sorbet, and homemade ice cream in as little as 25 minutes. The frozen-dessert maker features a heavy-duty motor and a double-insulated freezer bowl that holds up to 2 quarts of frozen dessert at a time. Simply add ingredients, turn the machine on, and frozen drinks and desserts are ready in minutes. Its large ingredient spout allows for easily adding favorite mix-ins, and an instruction book and recipes come included. A fun addition to any birthday party or backyard barbecue, the frozen-dessert maker measures approximately 8-1/4 by 8 by 11-1/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The Cuisinart Pure Indulgence 2 Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker
The Cuisinart Pure Indulgence
What's better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes. It's easy - an integrated motor, double-insulated freezer bowl and automatic mixing paddle do all the work. Results are consistently smooth, cleanup is easy, and the brushed metal styling is simply sensational.
Indulge your taste buds with fresh sorbet, ice cream, or frozen yogurt - 2 quarts of your favorite frozen dessert, ready in as little as 25 minutes. It's simple and easy from start to finish: just add ingredients and turn it on. The removable mixing paddle and freezer bowl make cleanup easy. Always get consistently creamy results with a heavy-duty motor, double insulated freezer bowl and automatic mixing paddle, you are guaranteed deliciously smooth frozen desserts and drinks.
Features and Benefits
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 2 quarts or less. Do not fill the freezer bowl higher than 1/2-inch from the top. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing bowl arm in freezer bowl. Arm does not fit tightly. It just rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base. Easy lock lid mechanism allows the lid to rest on base in multiple positions.
Add ingredients and switch on.
- Turn the On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in 25-35 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert or drink you are making. When the mixture has thickened to a soft serve consistency, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert or drink to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert or drink has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; heavy-duty motor
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl; instruction book and recipes included
- Measures approximately 8-1/4 by 8 by 11-1/4 inches; 3-year limited warranty
|Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Lowest new price: $18.95
Lowest used price: $26.05
List price: $55.00
Cooking Sunday breakfast for one or two becomes a pleasurable task with this compact waffle maker. Red and green lights indicate when to add batter and when the 7-inch round waffle is done. A regulating thermostat and a five-setting control produce waffles perfectly browned to personal preference. With a brushed stainless-steel exterior and sleek design, the waffle maker looks elegant in any kitchen and stores upright in compact spaces. The nonstick round plate is divided into four quarters and wipes clean easily. This classic waffle maker measures 8 by 9-1/2 by 3 inches, and comes with a three-year warranty against defects. --Ann Bieri
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green "ready to bake/ready to eat" indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
Set your waffle maker to heat setting #3 for beautifully golden waffles. Remember - a waffle isn’t complete without those delicious toppings so get creative!
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
Measures 7.88" x 9.69" x 3.31"
The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker has a limited three-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
- Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
- Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
- Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
- Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
- Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
This sleek waffle maker is great for those with precious counter space. Simply wrap up the cord securely around the base and you’re all set!
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
- Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
- Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- Stands on end for compact storage
- 3-Year warranty
|Cuisinart GTF Gold Tone Filter
Lowest new price: $0.49
List price: $12.00
Permanent gold-tone filter for use with models DCC-1000BK, DTC-975BKN, DCC-750 Series, DCC-1100 Series DCC-1200 Series, DCC-2200, DCC-2600, DCC-2650, DCC-2750, DCC-2800, DCC-2900 and CHW-12.
- Permanent gold-tone filter
- Helps provide full-flavored coffee
- For use with models DCC-1000BK, DTC-975BKN, DCC-750 Series, DCC-1100 Series DCC-1200 Series, DCC-2200, DCC-2600, DCC-2650, DCC-2750, DCC-2800, DCC-2900 and CHW-12
|Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
Lowest new price: $84.96
Lowest used price: $86.00
List price: $180.00
Professional power and versatility are at your fingertips, thanks to the experts at Cuisinart. The handy Pro Classic Food Processor slices whole fruits and vegetables, kneads bread dough and minces garlic with amazing ease. The 7-cup work bowl is heat-resistant, cold-resistant and shatterproof. Features regular and extra-large feed tubes, stainless steel medium (4 mm) slicing disc and shredding disc. Also includes chopping and dough blades. Exclusive how-to video offers tips and techniques. Easy to clean, with dishwasher-safe parts.
A perfect gift for new homemakers, the food processor has become an integral part of modern cooking, speeding up a multitude of processes, including kneading dough, slicing, chopping, shredding cheese, vegetables and meat, mincing garlic and parsley, mixing batters, and emulsifying mayonnaise. Cuisinart's Pro Classic comes with a 7-cup work bowl, four basic attachments for slicing, shredding, chopping, mixing, and kneading, and large feed tube. This processor comes with a compact cover for use when the feed tube isn't needed and a pulse control that allows the desired degree of fineness when chopping and puréeing. Remove the detachable stem for compact storage of discs. All the parts are dishwasher-safe and the motor base wipes clean. In addition, a custom-contoured spatula, a 50-page recipe booklet, and a 30-minute video designed to familiarize the new owner with the care and use of the food processor are included. --Victoria Jenkins
- Includes stainless steel chopping/mixing blade, dough blade, medium slicing disc (4mm), and shredding disc
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, How-to DVD and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables; BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease; Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
|Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black/Brushed Metal
Lowest new price: $65.88
Lowest used price: $30.00
List price: $165.00
The Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central Coffeemaker
Enjoy Great Coffee with the DCC-1200
Cuisinart introduces a coffeemaker with retro styling and the latest in high tech features, making it the centerpiece of any kitchen. The Cuisinart Brew Central coffeemaker is reminiscent of the days of classic styling and durable materials. A brushed metal exterior with retro-style controls houses the finest in coffee making technology. This coffeemaker even includes a charcoal water filter. The water filter ensures great tasting coffee by removing all of the impurities from the water. The Brew Central coffeemaker also comes with advanced features such as a programmable digital clock with 24 hour advanced-brew setting, an automatic shutoff, a self-cleaning function, and an audible beep that signals the end of the brew cycle, which makes brewing the best tasting coffee easy.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Water & Coffee Filters
Element 1. Water:
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Brew Central coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
Element 2. Coffee:
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
The Perfect Cup of Coffee
Element 3. Grind:
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion:
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
LCD & Controls
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: When filling the coffeemaker with water, refer to the carafe height markings and fill to the desired number of cups. Be sure to add a small amount of extra water to account for the amount of water lost in wetting the grounds and lost as steam during the brewing process.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob and Flip Switch: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions.
- The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under 'To program the Variable Auto Off'
- Heater Plate Control Knob: For controlling the temperature of the coffee after brewing. There are three temperature settings high, medium and low.
- 1-4 Cup Setting: The 1-4 cup setting button is used when you make small amounts of coffee. Normal coffeemakers will produce a colder batch of coffee when smaller amounts are made, because the heater doesn’t have enough time to properly ‘warm up’ to heat a small amount. The 1-4 setting basically ‘double heats’ the water, making your smaller amounts as piping hot as a full pot would be. To use simply press the 1-4 button on the control panel after turning on the unit.
- Retro-style flip switch is used to turn your coffeemaker on and off and works in tandem with the function knob.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Measures 14-1/4 by 8 by 10-3/4 inches; 3-Year limited warranty
|Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless
Lowest new price: $124.99
Lowest used price: $91.43
List price: $270.00
With its powerful motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen. The appliance comes with a large 9-cup work bowl that makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. The unit's extra-large one-piece feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables and allows for continuous processing. Accessories include a stainless-steel medium slicing disc (4 mm), a stainless-steel shredding disc, a chopping/mixing blade, a dough blade, and a detachable disc stem, plus a plastic spatula, a recipe/instruction book, and a how-to DVD. The unit's compact build means it will fit comfortably on any countertop, and its brushed stainless finish adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen. All removable parts clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. The food processor measures 9-1/2 by 7 by 13 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty with a 10-year limited warranty on the motor.
The Cuisinart® Premier Series 9-Cup Food Processor has all the elements of quality that Cuisinart is known for, including a powerful motor, the Supreme® Wide Mouth Feed Tube, and the longest warranty in the industry.
- The Cuisinart Supreme Wide Mouth Feed Tube is perfect for slicing whole fruits and vegetables without precutting.
This feature, plus the ability to use all of your existing Cuisinart specialty blades and discs, makes the Premier Series 9-Cup the select choice in food processors.
- 9-Cup Lexan® work bowl
- Extra-large feed tube slices whole fruits and vegetables
- One-piece Cuisinart® Supreme™ feed tube
- Stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm)
- Stainless steel shredding disc
- Chopping/ mixing blade
- Dough blade
- Detachable disc stem
- Recipe / Instruction book
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Limited 10-year motor warranty
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Includes spatula, recipe/instruction book, and how-to DVD; dishwasher-safe parts
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Spatula, recipes, how-to video included
|Cuisinart CPB-300 SmartPower 15-Piece Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System, Black
Lowest new price: $48.00
Lowest used price: $45.99
List price: $130.00
Meet the Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System – the slim and trim powerhouse that does it all! Use the streamlined blender jar to make smoothies in a flash! Mince herbs in the chopping cup and whip up custom drinks right in the travel cups – we’ve included four of them so everyone can have their favorite!
Designed to fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blending/ Chopping System delivers big-blender performance, with a 350-watt motor and the ease of single-hand operation with the user-friendly electronic touchpad! Stainless steel accents create an attractive, fashionable addition to any kitchen. New BPA free Tritan™ from Eastman co-polyestor is used for the all vessels – blender jar, chopping cup and your travel cups. They are all shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. A real timesaver, cleanup and maintenance become simple chores.
Product Parts and Benefits
• 32-oz. BPA-free easy-grip blending jar with cover and pour lid has a unique, sturdy design for all your blending needs. Lid fits on top with a 1-oz. measured pour lid.
• 8-oz BPA-free chopping cup with lid handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding and whipping.
• Four 16-oz BPA-free travel cups with lids allow you to blend for one. Make your favorite drinks: smoothies, protein, health and diet drinks and more!
• Two high-quality blade assemblies are strong enough for all blending, chopping and grinding tasks. They are self-aligning so that the cups easily fit on the base. Blade assemblies are interchangeable for desired tasks.
• Heavy-duty motor base with stainless steel accent is sturdy and stable, housing a compact 350-watt motor with a safety interlock feature.
• 3-function touchpad control with LED indicator lights is easy to use, read and clean. The blue LED lights clearly indicate what speed you are using.
• Slip-proof feet prevent movement during use and prevent damaging marks on countertops or tables.
• Cord storage keeps countertops safe and neat by conveniently storing excess cord.
• Sleek electronic touchpad with LED indicator lights
• Powerful 350-watt motor
• High, Low and Pulse controls
• Standby mode; safety interlock and auto stop features
• BS housing with stainless steel front pane
• BPA-free Tritan 32-oz. blender jar, 8-oz. chopping cup, and set of four 16-oz. travel cups
• Patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
• Two interchangeable blade assemblies: blending blade and chopping blade
• Recipe Book
• Dishwasher safe
• Limited 3-year warranty
Easy to Clean
To clean, squirt a small amount of dishwashing liquid into blender jar or cups and fill halfway with warm water. Attach blade assembly. Run on Low for 15 seconds. Repeat, using clean tap water. Carefully disassemble parts and empty blender jar or cups. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly. Finally, wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue, and dry thoroughly.
- Powerful 350-watt motor with a sleek electronic touchpad and LED indicator lights
- ABS housing with stainless steel front panel
- Standby Mode; Safety interlock and Auto Stop features
- High, low and pulse controls with a patented ultra sharp stainless steel blade
- BPA-free tritan 32-ounce blender cup, 8-ounce chopper cup and a set of four 16-ounce "To-Go" cups
|Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Lowest new price: $41.95
Lowest used price: $26.39
List price: $65.00
Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender
You will find blending easier than ever with this Cuisinart Smart Stick hand blender. Pick it up to blend cold drinks, hot soups, and crêpe batter – right in the pitcher, pot or bowl. It’s comfortable to hold, easy to use, and the blending shaft and beaker are dishwasher safe. Enjoy!
This Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender is designed to handle a variety of basic tasks. Elegant brushed chrome or a variety of bold colors houses a powerful motor, and the handy “stick” design lets you blend in a pot, bowl, or pitcher. Operation is easy and cleanup is quick. What could be better?
What’s your favorite color? Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender now available in a variety of colors.
- Powerful 200-watt motor handles more blending tasks
- Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers, and bowls to extend blending options
- Ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending
- Operates with a one-touch control for easy, one-handed blending
- Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker make cleanup effortless
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender has a limited three-year warranty.
Blends drinks, sauces, dressings, dips, purées soup, mixes pancake and crêpe batters in seconds!
Features and Benefits
- One Touch On/Off Button: Allows you to activate the hand blender at the touch of a button. Simply press and hold down on the toggle switch to blend or pulse. Once the button is released, blending will stop.
- Comfort Handle: The handle allows you to control the hand blender with ease.
- Motor Body Housing: A powerful 200-watt motor operates with an easy one-touch control.
- Detachable Shaft: By pressing the release button on the back of the unit, the shaft will detach for easy cleaning.
- Blending Attachment with Stainless Steel Blade and Blade Guard: This attachment easily snaps into the motor body housing. The stainless blade is partially covered by a stainless housing that keeps splashing to a minimum.
- Mixing Beaker: 2-Cup mixing beaker is microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe. Use this container to blend drinks, shakes, salad dressings and more. Designed for easy gripping and drip-free pouring.
Operating the Hand Blender
The specially designed blade is for mixing and stirring all kinds of foods, including salad dressings, powdered drink products, and sauces. It is ideal for combining dry ingredients, and can be used to emulsify mayonnaise, too.
This blade mixes and stirs while adding only a minimum of air to your mixture. A gentle up-and-down motion is all you need to make the most flavorful, full-bodied liquid recipes.
Always clean the Smart Stick motor body and blending shaft thoroughly after using.
Remove the blending shaft from the motor body. Clean the motor body only with a sponge or damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners which could scratch the surface. To clean the blending shaft, wash by hand in hot water using mild detergent, or in the dishwasher.
- Immersion hand blender equipped with powerful 200-watt motor
- Blade provides smooth blending; protective guard helps prevent splattering
- Simple push-button controls and lightweight design for one-handed operation
- Dishwasher-safe stainless-steel blending shaft; 2-cup plastic beaker included
- Measures approximately 3 by 3 by 14-1/8 inches; 3-year limited warranty
|Cuisinart DFP-14BCN 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
Lowest new price: $159.99
Lowest used price: $152.00
List price: $325.00
The Cuisinart DFP-14 Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping/mixing blade and dough blade. Includes a spatula, how-to DVD and recipe book.
A perfect gift for new homemakers, the food processor has become an integral part of modern cooking, speeding up a multitude of processes, including kneading dough; slicing; chopping; shredding cheese, vegetables, and meat; mincing garlic and parsley; mixing batters; and emulsifying mayonnaise. Cuisinart's Custom food processor comes with a 14-cup work bowl; five basic attachments for slicing, shredding, chopping, mixing, and kneading; and also features two feed-tube options, one big enough to handle a whole potato. This processor comes with a compact cover for use when the feed tube isn't needed and a pulse control that allows the desired degree of fineness when chopping and puréeing. Remove the detachable stem for compact storage of discs. All the parts are dishwasher-safe and the motor base wipes clean. In addition, a custom-contoured spatula, a recipe booklet, and a 30-minute video designed to familiarize the new owner with the care and use of the food processor are included. --Victoria Jenkins
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" and "off/pulse" buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large feed tube; small and large pushers
- Stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping blade, and dough blade
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet, and video included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 7-1/2 by 9-3/4 by 15-3/4 inches; 3-year limited warranty with 5-year warranty on motor
Page 1 of 49
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.