|Kitchen Supply 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
Lowest new price: $22.80
Lowest used price: $5.99
List price: $32.99
Brand: Kitchen Supply
From Kitchen Supply, professional quality Pizza Peel. Aluminum head with rounded corners is 14-inch wide by 16-inch long with a 8-inch wooden handle. Use for pizza or bread.
- Aluminum head
- Rounded corners
- Overall length 24 inches
- Made in the USA
|CounterArt Bamboo Pizza Peel
Lowest new price: $12.88
List price: $20.00
Crafted from Grade A edge-grain natural bamboo, this Pizza Peel paddle from CounterArt is the traditional tool for sliding pizza in and out of an extremely hot oven. Its tapered front edge slips smoothly under pizza, bread or biscuits to peel them from the oven or baking stone. This pizza paddle features a generous 20-inch by 12-inch size which is perfect from home ovens and also may be used as an all purpose board for serving cheese or appetizers. The handle has a handy hanging hole at the end, so you can keep this on the wall just a reach away from the oven.
- Classically designed tool for sliding pizza in and out of an extremely hot oven
- Tapered front edge slips smoothly under pizza, bread, or biscuits to peel them from oven or baking stone
- Crafted from Grade A edge-grain natural bamboo; features a generous 20-by-12-inch size perfect for home ovens
- Multi-functional, the paddle may also be used for cutting, or as an all-purpose board for serving cheese or appetizers
- Handy wall-hanging hole for storing;bamboo is a sustainable resource; handwash for care
|Norpro 5683 Bamboo Pizza Paddle
Lowest new price: $11.65
Lowest used price: $14.68
List price: $19.95
Make those Friday pizza nights even more memorable with this handsome pizza paddle on duty. Uniquely designed with a tapered front edge, the unit slips easily beneath pizza crusts, focaccia bread, or biscuits to remove them intact from an oven rack or baking stone--and since it doubles as a beautiful serving piece, it eliminates the need for transferring the food onto platters or plates on the way to the table. Even better, its long 8-inch handle keeps hands and fingers safely away from the heat source, with a small hanging hole that makes it fast and simple to access when the aroma of freshly baked pizza fills the kitchen. Constructed of high-quality natural bamboo with a lovely wood grain and smoothly rounded edges, the paddle offers a sustainable and an addition to any bakeware collection. Best of all, its generously sized flat surface doubles as an all-purpose serving/cutting board for cheese, hors de oeuvres, and other appetizers and finger foods while entertaining. For best results, hand wash the board with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly, frequently applying food-grade oil to maintain its luster. The multi-use bamboo pizza paddle measures approximately 14 by 23-1/2 by 1 inches.
- Tapered-edge paddle slips easily beneath pizza crusts and doubles as a beautiful cutting board/server
- Natural bamboo construction with beautiful wood grain and rounded edges
- 8-inch handle keeps hands away from heat source; hanging loop offers quick accessibility
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly; rub frequently with food-grade oil to preserve luster
- Measures approximately 14 by 23-1/2 by 1 inches
|Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
Lowest new price: $22.88
Lowest used price: $18.79
Brand: Ironwood Gourmet
Made of beautiful Acacia wood this pizza peel is not only a practical but also a lovely serving piece. Acacia is a hardwood that is grown on all continents. This pod bearing tree is known for its rich, dark colors, that range from gold to chocolate brown, as well as its beautiful, contrasting patterns.
- Made of beautiful Acacia wood; a multi-use tool that looks beautiful as a serving piece
- Measuring 14 by 14 inches plus handle; amply sized for pizzas and for serving a variety of cheeses and/or fruits
- Stainless-steel grommet and leather hanging loop add to the peel's durability and utility
- Acacia is known for its rich, dark colors that range from gold to chocolate brown, as well as its beautiful, contrasting patterns
- The peel makes a great gift for newlyweds or new homeowners
|Pizzacraft PC0200 15.75" x 10" Stainless Pizza Peel with Folding Hardwood Handle
Lowest new price: $18.60
Lowest used price: $63.76
List price: $29.99
Transfer pizzas to and from the oven or grill. Can be used for pizza, bread, and more. Peels are essential for transferring pizzas to and from hot stones.
- Locking handle can be turned downward for space-saving storage
- Stainless steel peel
- Hardwood handle
- Pizza Peel is 27' when the handle is extended
|Winco Aluminum Pizza Peel, 52 inch Overall Length -- 1 each.
Lowest new price: $11.81
Lowest used price: $46.74
List price: $25.76
This aluminum pizza peel is great for use in professional kitchens. 52 inch Overall Length
|24" Wooden Pizza Peel 14"x16" Size Blade 24" Long
Lowest new price: $17.37
Lowest used price: $18.81
List price: $28.99
Brand: Chefs Pal
Usually at pizzerias or local pizza parlor you'll see a wooden pizza peel. It has a smooth contour handle and flat front rounded edge. This handle is made of natural hardwood. The surface of the pizza peel is smooth. The purpose of the pizza peel is to slide pizza safely from the oven and into the oven. To get the pizza off the stone and to the table or counter the wooden peel is very helpful. The handle is designed for easy lifting. The pizza peel is not just to take pizza in and out; it could use to serve pizza to the table. It has a 12"x 14" blade; 22" long. It is perfect for your home or commercial use. Plus, it is easy to clean!
- Tapered-edge paddle slips easily beneath pizza crusts
- Natural hardwood blade and handle
- Ideal for restaurant, bakery, catering, pizza parlor, and other
- 14 inch by 16 inch blade, 24 inch long
- The peel makes a great gift for newlyweds or new homeowners
|Pizzacraft PC0208 16" x 9" Personal Size Hardwood Pizza Peel
Lowest new price: $9.00
Lowest used price: $39.90
List price: $17.99
Small Wooden Pizza Peel allows you to transfer your personal pizza to and from a hot pizza stone with ease.
- Keep your hands safe from hot surfaces with this reach extending pizza peel
- Strong, solid wood peel can support large pizzas.
- Long handle keeps you away from the heat
|Wooden Pizza Peel With 12" X 14" Blade - 22" Over-all Length
Lowest new price: $7.20
Lowest used price: $39.72
List price: $14.27
Pizza Peel, 12' x 14' blade, 22' O.L, wooden, Pizza Peel by Winco. WINCO is a manufacturer and worldwide importer of kitchenware and tableware. From cookware to flatware, we are dedicated to provide professional chefs and restaurateurs with quality products and superb services.
|Norpro Pizza Peel and Paddle
Lowest new price: $8.99
Lowest used price: $40.36
List price: $15.99
Natural wooden tapered edge board. Great for sliding pizzas in and out of the oven and to serve at the table.
- Natural wooden tapered edge board
- Great for sliding pizzas and breads in and out of the oven
- Measures 14 by 23 inches
- Leather cord for hanging
- Wipe clean