|Browse by Catagory:
Food Waste Disposers
Pasta & Pizza Tools
Pizza Stones & Pans
Steamers & Rice Cookers
Black & Decker
KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments
Electric Knives & Slicers
Mandolines & Slicers
Food Grinders & Mills
Salt Mills & Shakers
|Kitchen Supply 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
Lowest new price: $18.15
Lowest used price: $21.38
Brand: Kitchen Supply
A pizza peel is a shovel-like tool used by bakers to slide loaves of bread, pizzas, pastries, and other baked goods into and out of an oven. It is usually made of wood, with a flat carrying surface (like a shovel's blade) for holding the baked good and a handle extending from one side of that surface. Alternatively, the carrying surface may be made of sheet metal, which is attached to a wooden handle. The word presumably derives from the French pelle, which describes both a peel and a shovel. There are peels of many sizes, with the length of the handle suited to the depth of the oven, and the size of the carrying surface suited to the size of the food it is meant to carry (for instance, slightly larger than the diameter of a pizza).
- Aluminum Head with a Wooden Handle all Made in the USA
- Transfer pizzas, delicate breads, pastries, into an oven where transferring them directly by hand could deform their delicate structure
- Peels allow food to be placed further back in an oven than could normally be reached by the baker
- Keep the baker's hands out of the hottest part of an oven, or prevent the baker from burning their hands on the hot baked goods
- Prior to use, peels are often sprinkled with flour, cornmeal, or milled wheat bran, to allow baked goods to easily slide onto and off them
|Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
Lowest new price: $17.08
Brand: Ironwood Gourmet
Acacia is a wood species rich in history. In biblical times, it was used for bows and boats because of its extraordinary strength. It was used in the construction of the Arc of Covenant. Perhaps the most significant usage of the wood was the building of the covenant box, which was placed in the middle chamber of King Solomon's Temple. Acacia is a hardwood that is grown on all continents. This pod bearing tree is known for its rich, dark colors, that range from gold to chocolate brown, as well as its beautiful, contrasting patterns. The wood is farmed throughout South East Asia for use in the furniture and housewares industries. One of the special characteristics of Acacia wood is an unusual property known as "chatoyancy" — it appears to change color and luster in different lighting conditions as if to shimmer. The wood can change from a light tan to a dark brown, sometimes appearing similar to walnut and sometimes more like teak.
Wash Ironwood Gourmet products in warm, soapy water and thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak. To dry, prop up off of counter to allow all surfaces to air dry evenly. Wood and Bamboo products should never be washed in the dishwasher. After drying, rejuvenate and protect the wood by rubbing it down with Butcher Block Oil. Apply the oil liberally and allow it to soak in thoroughly before use. Regular application of our Butcher Block Oil will prevent cracking and preserve the rich natural colors of the wood.
Our products are designed for discriminating tastes. The Ironwood Gourmet product line was developed to reflect their epicurean tastes in food, wine, kitchen gadgets and the love of everything wood. Today, Ironwood Gourmet offers one of the most extensive fine wood lines in the gourmet and housewares industries. Our mission is to continue the development of innovative well-designed products made with renewable materials. We care about the products we manufacture and the world we live in.
Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
At a Glance
- 14" x 14"
- Acacia Wood
- Stainless Steel grommet for hanging
- Can be used as a serving board as well
- Made of beautiful Acacia wood; a multi-use tool that looks beautiful as a serving piece
- Measuring 14 by 14 inches plus handle; amply sized for pizzas and for serving a variety of cheeses and/or fruits
- Stainless-steel grommet and leather hanging loop add to the peel's durability and utility
- Acacia is known for its rich, dark colors that range from gold to chocolate brown, as well as its beautiful, contrasting patterns
- The peel makes a great gift for newlyweds or new homeowners
|Norpro 5683 Bamboo Pizza Paddle
Lowest new price: $10.83
List price: $19.95
Make those Friday pizza nights even more memorable with this handsome pizza paddle on duty. Uniquely designed with a tapered front edge, the unit slips easily beneath pizza crusts, focaccia bread, or biscuits to remove them intact from an oven rack or baking stone--and since it doubles as a beautiful serving piece, it eliminates the need for transferring the food onto platters or plates on the way to the table. Even better, its long 8-inch handle keeps hands and fingers safely away from the heat source, with a small hanging hole that makes it fast and simple to access when the aroma of freshly baked pizza fills the kitchen. Constructed of high-quality natural bamboo with a lovely wood grain and smoothly rounded edges, the paddle offers a sustainable and an addition to any bakeware collection. Best of all, its generously sized flat surface doubles as an all-purpose serving/cutting board for cheese, hors de oeuvres, and other appetizers and finger foods while entertaining. For best results, hand wash the board with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly, frequently applying food-grade oil to maintain its luster. The multi-use bamboo pizza paddle measures approximately 14 by 23-1/2 by 1 inches.
- Tapered-edge paddle slips easily beneath pizza crusts and doubles as a beautiful cutting board/server
- Natural bamboo construction with beautiful wood grain and rounded edges
- 8-inch handle keeps hands away from heat source; hanging loop offers quick accessibility
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly; rub frequently with food-grade oil to preserve luster
- Measures approximately 14 by 23-1/2 by 1 inches
|CounterArt Bamboo Pizza Peel
Lowest new price: $12.88
List price: $20.00
Crafted from Grade A edge-grain natural bamboo, this Pizza Peel paddle from CounterArt is the traditional tool for sliding pizza in and out of an extremely hot oven. Its tapered front edge slips smoothly under pizza, bread or biscuits to peel them from the oven or baking stone. This pizza paddle features a generous 20-inch by 12-inch size which is perfect from home ovens and also may be used as an all purpose board for serving cheese or appetizers. The handle has a handy hanging hole at the end, so you can keep this on the wall just a reach away from the oven.
- Classically designed tool for sliding pizza in and out of an extremely hot oven
- Tapered front edge slips smoothly under pizza, bread, or biscuits to peel them from oven or baking stone
- Crafted from Grade A edge-grain natural bamboo; features a generous 20-by-12-inch size perfect for home ovens
- Multi-functional, the paddle may also be used for cutting, or as an all-purpose board for serving cheese or appetizers
- Handy wall-hanging hole for storing;bamboo is a sustainable resource; handwash for care
|Pizza Peel / Paddle, Amish Made in the USA
Lowest new price: $14.95
List price: $29.99
Brand: Sierra Craftmade Products
Weekends are even better when you make pizza with our Amish crafted pizza paddle. Uniquely designed with chamfered edges all the way around to allow the paddle to easily slip underneath pizza crust, breads or biscuits to remove them from your oven wrack or baking stone. You can even cut and serve your pizza right from the paddle, no need to dirty another pan. The 18' long design keeps you away from the heat. Constructed from quality Baltic Birch plywood this paddle will not warp unlike other solid wood paddles on the market. To clean just wipe with a damp cloth and frequently apply food-grade oil to maintain the surface. This dual-use paddle measures approx. 18 by 14 inches.
- Exact size peel surface is 13-1/2" wide x 12 deep" length with handle is 18"
- Comfortably designed tool with smooth rounded handle edges
- Chamfered on one edge only to slip easily beneath pizza crusts and doubles as a cutting board/server
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly; rub with food-grade oil to preserve
- Quality Crafted by local Amish, Natural Birch, Un-Finished surface, will not warp or crack with use
|Winco Pizza Delivery Bag: 20" - BGPZ-20
Lowest new price: $18.27
List price: $22.91
Keeps your pizzas hot and fresh! These pizza delivery hot bags are built from the finest materials, prevent sweating and moisture penetration and have both cross-strap and stability handles for easy carrying. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Made of heavy 420 denier nylon pack cloth. Cross-strap handle. Stability handle on bottom. Resistant to tears, rips, and puncturing. Insulated bag. Convenient delivery ticket pouch. Specs: 18" Dimensions: 18"W x 18"H x 5"D. 20" Dimensions: 20"W x 20"H x 5"D. 24" Dimensions: 24"W x 24"H x 5"D. Capacity: Up to 3 pizza boxes.
- Keeps your pizzas hot and fresh.
- Convenient delivery ticket pouch.
- Filled with 3M exclusive Thinsulate insulation.
- Capacity: Up to 3 pizza boxes.
- Cross-strap handle.
|Pizzacraft Stainless Pizza Peel with Folding Hardwood Handle - PC0200
Lowest new price: $18.00
List price: $29.99
Transfer pizzas to and from the oven or grill. The Charcoal Companion & Pizzacraft peel can be used for pizza, bread, and more. Peels are essential for transferring pizzas to and from hot stones.
- Locking handle can be turned downward for space-saving storage
- Stainless steel peel
- Hardwood handle
- Pizza Peel is 27' when the handle is extended
- Listed dimensions are with the handle folded 10" wide & 15.75 long. With the handle unfolded, it is 27.3" long
|Norpro Pizza Peel and Paddle
Lowest new price: $15.59
List price: $19.95
Natural wooden tapered edge board. Great for sliding pizzas in and out of the oven and to serve at the table.
- Natural wooden tapered edge board
- Great for sliding pizzas and breads in and out of the oven
- Measures 14 by 23 inches
- Leather cord for hanging
- Wipe clean
|Wooden Pizza Peel With 12" X 14" Blade - 22" Over-all Length
Lowest new price: $8.99
List price: $14.27
Brand: Update International
Pizza Peel, 12' x 14' blade, 22' O.L, wooden, Pizza Peel by Winco. WINCO is a manufacturer and worldwide importer of kitchenware and tableware. From cookware to flatware, we are dedicated to provide professional chefs and restaurateurs with quality products and superb services.
|Outset QZ10 Stainless-Steel Pizza Peel with Rosewood Handle
Lowest new price: $18.65
List price: $29.99
Pizza is a family night favorite. And part of the fun is preparing and baking the pizza. With Outset's Pizza Peel you'll no longer have to fret with moving the pizza from prep to pan and from pan to plate. Peel prevents spills and burns – keeping pizza night ever-so fun. It's made of durable stainless steel and has a beautiful rosewood handle. It offers a smooth surface that makes transferring pizza super easy and the handle folds for convenient storage. By Outset.
- Pizza peel offers a restaurant-style way to serve pizza, biscuits, and more
- Gleaming stainless-steel construction; smooth, oversized spatula surface
- Great for transferring hot pizzas from the pan to a cutting board or serving platter
- Handsome rosewood handle protects fingers from heat and folds down for storage
- Measures approximately 6 by 8 by 3 inches
Page 1 of 51
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.