|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|New 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Back By Jameson Guitars
Lowest new price: $137.50
List price: $399.95
Brand: Jameson Guitars
The Full Scale Davison RW Jameson 5-String Banjos are built with slim, fast necks for easy playing up and down the neck, as well as adjustable truss rods and a broad range of specifications to fit your needs. Look at these features: 3-ply Maple Rim
# Mahogany Resonator with thumb screws
# Mahogany Neck
# Rosewood Fretboard
# 24 Brackets
# Nickel plated armrest
# Solid Resonator Back (multi-piece)
# 5/8" Hard Maple Bridge -- We are impressed by these full scale banjos at this great price and we are sure you will be too!
- New 5 String Full Size Banjo
- Amazing Low Price on Best Selling Banjo
- 24 Bracket with Closed Mahogany Back
- Made by Jameson/Davison Guitar Company
- Ships Fast - Top Seller - Customer Favorite
|Oscar Schmidt OB5 5-String Banjo
Lowest new price: $199.00
List price: $429.90
Brand: Oscar Schmidt
Pickers will love a banjo this good, this affordable
- 30 bracket cast aluminum tone ring
- Mahogany resonator
- Geared 5th string tuner
- Fancy traditional fingerboard inlays
- Rosewood fingerboard
|Superior C-267 Openback Banjo TrailPak II Bag
Lowest new price: $36.25
List price: $44.95
Brand: Superior Trailpak
C-267 Superior TrailPak II Bag - On the road or at the festival, you’ll be glad you’re carrying a sturdy, lightweight Superior Trailpak bag! Every Trailpak bag features a black ballistic nylon exterior, a lined, padded interior, multi-stacked accessory pockets and a host of deluxe features that make Trailpak bags your best buy!
- Multi-stacked pockets with zipper or Velcro closure
- Luggage-grade 600-denier black ballistic nylon with 12mm padding
- Soft red flannel lining
- Padded, webbed nylon handle
- 2 adjustable, padded backpack straps
|Deering Goodtime 5-String Banjo
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $499.00
Model: GOODTIME BANJO/ GT
The American-made Goodtime banjo features a slender, rock maple neck, 3-ply maple rim, sealed geared tuners, and an adjustable tailpiece. The natural, blond maple is finished in elegant satin and the metal parts are nickel plated. The single coordinator rod makes adjustments easy and positive. The maple and ebony bridge sits on an easy to adjust 11 inch, top-frosted head.
The Deering Goodtime is a great banjo at a competitive price, constructed in the U.S. The Goodtime is an open-back banjo, weighing in at just four pounds, so it's ideal for traveling, camping, hiking, or taking to the beach. It provides a vibrant, singing banjo tone, and makes a great "starter" banjo, since it's well-fretted and plays easily.
Slim Neck Profile
The Goodtime banjos have a slender, low-profile neck that is easy to finger and comfortable for large and small hands.The fret work is accurate and precise to ensure correct intonation over the entire fingerboard.
Satin Deering fiddle-shaped peghead with sealed, geared tuning machines.
Three-ply maple rims are standard on all Goodtime banjos.
You can adjust the action (string height) on the Goodtime banjo by adjusting the single coordinator rod in the pot easily and effectively adjusts the playability so that the strings are close to the fingerboard and are easy to press down.
Three-Ply Maple Rim
The Rim is the round wood drum part of the banjo: In 2009 Greg Deering finished new tooling to make all Goodtime rims in the higher grade 3-ply maple design. Prior to that they were laminated birch and maple rims. This standard 11-inch diameter rim provides a top quality sound that out performs all other banjos available in this price range. Thanks to this new upgrade, Goodtime banjos sound like they should cost far more they do.
The patented Goodtime tailpiece is extremely strong and easily adjustable to maximize tone by raising or lowering it.The standard 11" diameter rim is a 3-ply violin grade maple rim provides a top quality sound that outperforms many banjos available in this price range. The 16 brackets and standard rim diameter make head adjustments easy and replacement heads are readily available since the heads are the same size as most modern banjos (11" high crown).
Made in the U.S.A.
Deering manufactures the Goodtime Banjo in America at the Deering Banjo Company in Spring Valley, California.
- Neck: Blond Slender Rock Maple
- Frets: 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver
- Inlays: Hardwood Bow Tie
- Tuners: Sealed Geared (Incl. 5th String)
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead: Satin Deering Fiddle Shaped
- Rim: Blond 3-ply Violin Grade Maple
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Head: 11-Inch Frosted Top High Crown
- Bridge: 5/8-Inch Maple/Ebony Goodtime
- Tailpiece: Deering Patented Goodtime
- Finish: Satin
- Back Style: Openback
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 1/4 Inches
- Scale: 26 1/4 Inches
- Rim Diameter: 12 Inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 37 1/2 Inches
- Weight: Approx.4 lbs
- Warranty: 6 Years
- Low-profile, 22-fret rock maple neck with hardwood bow tie inlays
- Sealed, geared tuning machines, including fifth string
- 5/8-Inch maple/ebony Goodtime bridge with adjustable Deering tailpiece
- Six-year warranty
- Three-ply, 11-inch maple rim with steel tension hoop and high crown head
|Neotech 8222562 Slimline Strap, Banjo, Regular, Tan Leather
Lowest new price: $16.36
List price: $35.95
The SLIMLINE STRAP™ series is 2" wide and available in several connection options and many materials so there’s the perfect look and style for everyone. We now offer a webbing, leather and textile-grille cloth series. The webbing series offers fun vibrant colors, the leather series uses top-grade leather with a rich distressed oil finish and the textile series uses great grille cloth materials. Each of these materials is combined with the comfort of high-tech memory foam for a truly unique look and feel. This enables the strap to comfortably conform to your neck and shoulders. The antimicrobial material pulls away moisture which easily dissipates while keeping you cool. The low-profile design appeals to those performers wanting a more streamlined look with a touch of class. The SLIMLINE STRAP™ is available in five connection options: Standard (leather connectors), Slimlock™, Speed-Lock™, Banjo and Acoustic End Pin Jack. The SLIMLINE STRAP™ is offered in two lengths (Regular and Long) and in eight colors. All you have to do now is pick the perfect combination of features that works best for you!
- Banjo connection in Regular length measures: 51" - 60" (129.54cm - 152.4cm).
- Hi-tech memory foam comfortably conforms to your neck and shoulders.
- Antimicrobial material allows moisture to dissipate.
- Available in five connection options, two lengths and eight colors.
- Made in the USA.
|AXL PB-201 5-String Banjo Bridge - Straight
Lowest new price: $5.49
List price: $6.99
5-String Banjo Bridge, Straight
- Hard Maple
- Ebony Top
- 5/8-Inch, Straight
- Elixir Strings Banjo Strings, 5 String, Medium POLYWEB Coating
- Professional 1-3/16" Banjo Nut - Works on 4 or 5 String Banjos
- Ernie Ball 2061 Earthwood 5-string Banjo Frailing 80/20 Bronze Loop End gauges 10,13,15,24w,10
- D'Addario J60 5-String Banjo Strings, Nickel, Light, 9-20
- D'Addario J57 5-String Banjo Strings, Nickel, Custom Medium, 11-22
|Appalachian Banjo Pickin' Pac
Lowest new price: $199.12
List price: $295.00
In every Appalachian Pickin’ Pac outfits, each instrument and accessory is chosen with the greatest care and long, professional experience to ensure that the beginning player and music enthusiast has the easiest path to bluegrass stardom! Only the finest instruments—properly designed and meticulously crafted are chosen for our outfits. Their fine tone and easy playing action will inspire confidence and make learning a breeze. Just follow along with the Instructional DVD included and you are well on your way!
- Full size resonator banjo; Geared tuners for easy tuning
- Mahogany resonator for added volume
- Solid wood neck with bound Rosewood fingerboard
- Slides on a slim, shorter 5 inch dovetailed bar which mounts flush to the neck, making it sturdy and unobtrusive
- Includes an adjustable strap, fingerpicks and a pitch pipe
|Epiphone MB-100 Banjo, Vintage Satin Brown, Chrome Hardware
Lowest new price: $179.00
Lowest used price: $157.43
List price: $298.00
The MB-100 "First Pick" banjo is the perfect starter banjo or because of its lightweight open-back design, this fun banjo is the perfect travel banjo too! It features a Remo banjo head, Mahogany body and neck, Rosewood fingerboard, traditional floating Rosewood bridge, Chrome hardware.
- Mahogany body
- URemo Head top
- Rosewood fretboard
- 26.25 scale
|LM Products B-ACC Banjo Conversion Kit
Lowest new price: $4.67
Brand: LM Products
Banjo Conversion Kit
- Banjo Conversion Kit
- Allows players to use a conventional strap with banjo
- Set of Two
|PYLE-PRO PBJ60 5 String Banjo with Chrome Plated Hardware
Lowest new price: $138.66
List price: $379.99
This five-string banjo from Pyle Pro is a great way to get started playing the banjo. It’s constructed from quality components: a REMO drumhead, mahogany neck, back, and side, plus a rosewood fingerboard and Maplewood bridge. The chrome plated hardware gives this classic banjo a professional finish.
- Top Material: REMO Drumhead - Weight: 7.21 lbs.
- Mahogany Neck, Back, and Side
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Maplewood idge
- Chrome Plated Hardware
Page 1 of 65
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.