|New 5-String Banjo 24 Bracket with Closed Solid Back By Jameson Guitars
Lowest new price: $137.95
Lowest used price: $97.97
List price: $399.95
Brand: Jameson Guitars
The Full Scale Davison RW Jameson 5-String Banjos are built with slim, fast necks for easy playing up and down the neck, as well as adjustable truss rods and a broad range of specifications to fit your needs. Look at these features: 3-ply Maple Rim
# Mahogany Resonator with thumb screws
# Mahogany Neck
# Rosewood Fretboard
# 24 Brackets
# Nickel plated armrest
# Solid Resonator Back (multi-piece)
# 5/8" Hard Maple Bridge -- We are impressed by these full scale banjos at this great price and we are sure you will be too!
- New 5 String Full Size Banjo
- Amazing Low Price on Best Selling Banjo
- 24 Bracket with Closed Mahogany Back
- Made by Jameson/Davison Guitar Company
- Ships Fast - Top Seller - Customer Favorite
|GSI Super Quality Stylish Musical Natural Wood Banjo With Chrome Head - For Beginners, Musicians, Groups And Bands
Lowest new price: $119.99
List price: $199.99
The New Musical Line From GSI Was Designed By World Class Technicians To Provide Beginners and Pro Musicians With The Ultimate Music Equipment For Playing In Private Or Performing In Public. Here is a High End, Quality Steel String Banjo, That Will Surprise You With Its Sound, Ease And Purity Of Sound. User Friendly And Affordable, This Model Is A Great Alternative To Other Pricier Models Out There.
- Start Playing And Rocking Immediately - Violin Produces Pure Bright Sound
- Top - "REMO" Drumhead; Back, Sides And Head - Rich Mahogany
- Fingerboard - Rosewood; Bridge - Maplewood; 5 Strings, Standard Level
- Machine Head; Chrome Open - Educational Introduction To The World Of Music
- Perfect For Beginners Or Musical Students - Lightweight And Comfort Feel
|6 String Banjo Guitar with Closed Back Resonator and 24 Brackets
Lowest new price: $158.77
List price: $449.95
Brand: Jameson Guitars
Model: 6 STRING BANJO
This full scale banjo lets you tune and play it like a guitar, but it sounds like a banjo. A fast way for anyone to start playing, you will be impressed by the quality and sound from this 6 string banjo. Beautiful wood grains on mahogany and the nickel plated arm rest are features usually found on much more expensive models. It has never been so affordable to own a quality six string banjo!
- Tunes & Plays Like A Guitar - Sounds Like A Banjo
- New 6 String Banjo by Jameson Guitar Company
- Maple Neck and Mahogany Resonator
- 24 Bracket & Diecast Enclosed Tuners
- Top Selling Banjo - Customer Favorite - Ships Fast
|Oscar Schmidt OB5 Gloss Mahogany 5-String Banjo
Lowest new price: $194.00
List price: $429.90
Brand: Oscar Schmidt
Pickers will love a banjo this good, this affordable
- 30 bracket cast aluminum tone ring
- Mahogany resonator
- Geared 5th string tuner
- Fancy traditional fingerboard inlays
- Rosewood fingerboard
|Jameson Banjo Padded Gig Bag Case with Shoulder Strap
Lowest new price: $27.95
List price: $69.95
Brand: Jameson Guitars
Designed specifically for the Jameson Banjos, this case is the perfect affordable way to take care of your Jameson Banjo!
- Fits Jameson Banjos
- 20MM Padded Case with Should Strap and Handle
- Zippered Music Pouch
- Great Value
- Works with Right or Left hand models
|PYLE-PRO PBJ60 5 String Banjo with Chrome Plated Hardware
Lowest new price: $124.99
List price: $379.99
This five-string banjo from Pyle Pro is a great way to get started playing the banjo. It’s constructed from quality components: a REMO drumhead, mahogany neck, back, and side, plus a rosewood fingerboard and Maplewood bridge. The chrome plated hardware gives this classic banjo a professional finish.
- Top Material: REMO Drumhead - Weight: 7.21 lbs.
- Mahogany Neck, Back, and Side
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Maplewood idge
- Chrome Plated Hardware
|Deering Goodtime 5-String Banjo
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $384.99
List price: $499.00
Model: GOODTIME BANJO/ GT
The American-made Goodtime banjo features a slender, rock maple neck, 3-ply maple rim, sealed geared tuners, and an adjustable tailpiece. The natural, blond maple is finished in elegant satin and the metal parts are nickel plated. The single coordinator rod makes adjustments easy and positive. The maple and ebony bridge sits on an easy to adjust 11 inch, top-frosted head.
The Deering Goodtime is a great banjo at a competitive price, constructed in the U.S. The Goodtime is an open-back banjo, weighing in at just four pounds, so it's ideal for traveling, camping, hiking, or taking to the beach. It provides a vibrant, singing banjo tone, and makes a great "starter" banjo, since it's well-fretted and plays easily.
Slim Neck Profile
The Goodtime banjos have a slender, low-profile neck that is easy to finger and comfortable for large and small hands.The fret work is accurate and precise to ensure correct intonation over the entire fingerboard.
Satin Deering fiddle-shaped peghead with sealed, geared tuning machines.
Three-ply maple rims are standard on all Goodtime banjos.
You can adjust the action (string height) on the Goodtime banjo by adjusting the single coordinator rod in the pot easily and effectively adjusts the playability so that the strings are close to the fingerboard and are easy to press down.
Three-Ply Maple Rim
The Rim is the round wood drum part of the banjo: In 2009 Greg Deering finished new tooling to make all Goodtime rims in the higher grade 3-ply maple design. Prior to that they were laminated birch and maple rims. This standard 11-inch diameter rim provides a top quality sound that out performs all other banjos available in this price range. Thanks to this new upgrade, Goodtime banjos sound like they should cost far more they do.
The patented Goodtime tailpiece is extremely strong and easily adjustable to maximize tone by raising or lowering it.The standard 11" diameter rim is a 3-ply violin grade maple rim provides a top quality sound that outperforms many banjos available in this price range. The 16 brackets and standard rim diameter make head adjustments easy and replacement heads are readily available since the heads are the same size as most modern banjos (11" high crown).
Made in the U.S.A.
Deering manufactures the Goodtime Banjo in America at the Deering Banjo Company in Spring Valley, California.
- Neck: Blond Slender Rock Maple
- Frets: 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver
- Inlays: Hardwood Bow Tie
- Tuners: Sealed Geared (Incl. 5th String)
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead: Satin Deering Fiddle Shaped
- Rim: Blond 3-ply Violin Grade Maple
- Tension Hoop: Steel
- Head: 11-Inch Frosted Top High Crown
- Bridge: 5/8-Inch Maple/Ebony Goodtime
- Tailpiece: Deering Patented Goodtime
- Finish: Satin
- Back Style: Openback
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 1/4 Inches
- Scale: 26 1/4 Inches
- Rim Diameter: 12 Inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 37 1/2 Inches
- Weight: Approx.4 lbs
- Warranty: 6 Years
- Low-profile, 22-fret rock maple neck with hardwood bow tie inlays
- Sealed, geared tuning machines, including fifth string
- 5/8-Inch maple/ebony Goodtime bridge with adjustable Deering tailpiece
- Six-year warranty
- Three-ply, 11-inch maple rim with steel tension hoop and high crown head
|Epiphone MB-200 Banjo, Red Brown
Lowest new price: $250.00
List price: $448.00
The Epiphone MB-200 is a full-size, yet light weight banjo that is a great as an economy instrument or starter model. It features a Remo banjo head, Mahogany body and neck, Rosewood fingerboard with floral inlay pattern, traditional floating Rosewood bridge, Chrome hardware.
- Mahogany body
- US Remo Head
- Rosewood fretboard
- 26.25 scale
|Zither Heaven 5 String Banjo for Children and Beginners
Lowest new price: $85.99
List price: $74.99
Brand: Zither Heaven
The Zither Heaven 5-string banjo provides incredible value to anyone interested in learning to play. While reasonably priced to appeal to beginners and children, experienced musicians of all ages can appreciate the quality and solid construction typical in a Zither Heaven instrument. The precise action and proper placement of the bridge enables chords to be played at the bottom of the neck as well as the top of the neck without losing its tune.
The 5-string banjo features an 18-inch vibrating string length with an overall length of 25 inches. Using sustainable native North American hardwoods, the neck is made of solid hard maple with nylon frets and nylon strings. The open-back body is made of solid cherry with a Baltic birch skin. Zither pins are used for the tuning keys.
Please Note: Nylon strings require several tunings before they hold a tune.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ages 6 and up.
- Includes tuning wrench, song booklet, and pick.
|Appalachian Banjo Pickin' Pac
Lowest new price: $182.62
List price: $295.00
In every Appalachian Pickin’ Pac outfits, each instrument and accessory is chosen with the greatest care and long, professional experience to ensure that the beginning player and music enthusiast has the easiest path to bluegrass stardom! Only the finest instruments—properly designed and meticulously crafted are chosen for our outfits. Their fine tone and easy playing action will inspire confidence and make learning a breeze. Just follow along with the Instructional DVD included and you are well on your way!
- Full size resonator banjo; Geared tuners for easy tuning
- Mahogany resonator for added volume
- Solid wood neck with bound Rosewood fingerboard
- Slides on a slim, shorter 5 inch dovetailed bar which mounts flush to the neck, making it sturdy and unobtrusive
- Includes an adjustable strap, fingerpicks and a pitch pipe