|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|Johnson Mandolin A-Style with F Holes Sunburst
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $149.99
Sporting a gorgeous finish, the Rogue RM-100A is a well-built, traditional A-model mandolin. It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark. With an easy-to-play neck and adjustable bridge, the RM-100A is perfect for beginners who wish to play bluegrass or any other style of music. Finishing touches include chrome tuners and nickel-plated frets.
- Maple neckRosewood fingerboardAdjustable compensated rosewood bridge12th-fret neck jointChrome tuning machinesNickel-plated fretsHigh-gloss finishF holes
|Rogue RM-100A A-Style Mandolin Black
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $149.99
Sporting a gorgeous finish, the Rogue RM-100A is a well-built, traditional A-model mandolin. It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark.
- It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark
- With an easy-to-play neck and adjustable bridge, the RM-100A is perfect for beginners who wish to play bluegrass
|Walrus Productions Mandolin Chord Mini Chart
Lowest new price: $3.89
List price: $4.95
Brand: Walrus Productions
Handy poster packed with 56 different mandolin chords. Looks great by itself, or frame it for your studio or home. 8-1/2" x 11".
- Handy poster packed with 56 different mandolin chords.
|Washburn M1K A-Style Mandolin, Sunburst Finish
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $319.90
"A" Style body design Solid Spruce top Maple sides Arched maple back Traditional F holes Bound rosewood fingerboard Rosewood bridge Black/white pickguard Chrome tuners and hardware 20 frets. 13 3/4" scale Nut width: 1.13" Stained/buffed gloss sunburst finish.
- A Style M1 Mandolin
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pack Includes: Gig Bag, Strap, Picks, Pitch Pipe, Instructional Booklet
- Rosewood bridge Black/white pickguard Chrome tuners and hardware 20 frets
- 13 3/4" scale Nut width: 1.13" Stained/buffed gloss sunburst finish
|Oscar Schmidt OM10 Mandolin
Lowest new price: $119.00
List price: $199.99
Brand: Oscar Schmidt
Bluegrass musicians have always played Oscar Schmidt mandolins, resonators and banjos, and continue to do so today. This A-style mandolin features a select spruce top, mahogany back/sides, a mahogany neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, and is a solid choice for new and lifetime players alike.
OM10 Mandolin Features
- Mandolin Style: A
- Top: Select Spruce
- Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Binding: White
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Tuners: Chrome
A Quality, Handcrafted Instrument
This A-style mandolin features a select spruce top, and mahogany sides/back, framed in a white binding. The mahogany neck sports a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, and a rosewood bridge and chrome tuning machines make sure your tuning remains solid no matter how hot the strumming gets.
Oscar Schmidt instruments feature a lifetime warranty, and each ukulele is inspected and adjusted in the USA by a skilled technician--your assurance for smooth fret ends, precision low action and resonant sound quality.
About Oscar Schmidt Musical Instruments
The Oscar Schmidt Company was founded in 1871 and incorporated in 1911. By the early 1900s, the company had five factories in Europe and a factory on Ferry Street in Jersey City. They made all kinds of stringed instruments, guitars, banjos, mandolins, ukuleles, zithers, and Autoharps.
The company prospered through the early 1920s. Oscar Schmidt instruments were sold in many rural parts of the country where no music stores existed. Salesmen distributed the products far and wide, making them available in general, small town furniture and dry goods stores. Country guitar pickers and blues musicians living in areas of the South and in Appalachia, far from the city, frequently played Oscar Schmidt instruments because they were both inexpensive and available locally. But equally important, they were often chosen solely on merits of their superior tone and volume.
Today at Oscar Schmidt, premium woods, quality hardware and modest prices create an ideal instrument. Each is inspected and adjusted in the USA by a skilled technician, your assurance for smooth fret ends, precision low action and resonant sound quality. Unequalled standards in easy playing comfort and tone response creates the perfect value... Oscar Schmidt.
- A-style mandolin with select spruce top and mahogany back/sides
- Mahogany neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood adjustable bridge
- Chrome die-cast tuning machines
- Lifetime warranty
- Mahogany back and sides
- Select spruce top
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Adjustable bridge
|Superior C-3760 A&F Model Mandolin TrailPak I Bag
Lowest new price: $24.85
List price: $29.95
Brand: Superior Trailpak
C-3760 Superior TrailPak I Bag - On the road or at the festival, you’ll be glad you’re carrying a sturdy, lightweight Superior Trailpak bag! Every Trailpak bag features a black ballistic nylon exterior, a lined, padded interior, multi-stacked accessory pockets and a host of deluxe features that make Trailpak bags your best buy!
- Multi-stacked pockets with zipper or Velcro closure
- Luggage-grade 420-denier black ballistic nylon with 10mm padding
- Reinforced no-scratch black nylon lining
- Padded, webbed nylon handle, Adjustable, webbed nylon strap
- Fits most A-Style and F-Style mandolins
|Morgan Monroe MDS-3BK Mandolin, Black
Lowest new price: $11.57
List price: $14.99
Brand: Morgan Monroe
The Morgan Monroe MDS-3 leather braided shoe string mandolin strap is definitely a great choice for your F-style mandolin. Simply slip the loop over the F-curl on your mandolin, attach the other side to the strap button and your mandolin is secure! Each braided strap is hand braided for maximum comfort and heavy stitched leather tabs give you peace of mind and security and they are made in America!
- Made in the USA
- Genuine leather
- Adjustable length
- Easy to use
- Made to last
|Stagg M20-LH Bluegrass Mandolin with Basswood Top - Violin Burst - Left-handed Model
Lowest new price: $115.49
List price: $149.99
Model: M20 LH
Stagg M20-LH Bluegrass Mandolin with Basswood Top - Violin Burst - Left-handed Model
- Basswood Back and Sides
- Nato Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Violin Burst
|Kentucky Artist A-Model Mandolin Model KM-350 in Traditional Sunburst
Lowest new price: $356.15
List price: $550.00
The great Lloyd A. Loar designed the Classic mandolins of the 1920's - mandolins that set the standard for everything else that has followed. Saga has designed the Artist Series of Kentucky mandolins to incorporate many of the important features found in the most expensive, custom instruments. Every mandolin in the KM-300 and KM-200 series features the traditional "snake-head" design of the Loar-era instruments and an adjustable truss rod.
- Solid, handcarved and graduated spruce top and solid maple back and sides and maple neck with 15th-fret neck joint.
- Traditional high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish in Sunburst.
- Traditional snakehead peghead with classic M.O.P. inlays
- A-5 style body with nickel-plated hardware and adjustable truss rod.
- Shop adjusted with nickel-plated hardware and 22-fret bound stained rosewood fingerboard.
|Kentucky Artist A-Model Mandolin Model KM-160 in Traditional Sunburst
Lowest new price: $266.44
List price: $395.00
Every Kentucky mandolin is meticulously hand-crafted from the finest materials to produce the best possible instrument for players of every level. We have upgraded the 100 series throughout and added new color options for every taste.
- Solid, handcarved and graduated spruce top and solid, handcarved flamed maple back and sides.
- Traditional high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish in Traditional Sunburst with an F-style sound hole.
- Rosewood fingerboard with M.O.P. dot position markers and overlaid Kentucky snakehead with M.O.P. script "Kentucky".
- Nickel-plated tailpiece and high-quality Gotoh tuners with engraved plate.
- Neck/body joint at 12th fret.
Page 1 of 50
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.