|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|Guitar Capo for Acoustic and Electric Guitar - xGuitarx x1 - Lifetime Guarantee - Silver Chrome Capo Built of Aluminum Alloy Gun Metal - Single-handed Professional High Performance Trigger Action Style for 6 String Guitars, Ukulele, Banjo and Mandolin - Make Quick Change with One Hand
Lowest new price: $18.90
Introducing the x1 Capo
Built Strong to Last With an Outstanding Modern Design- The x1 Capo is designed accurately for great performance
- It uses a mechanical spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance
- Made for acoustic and electric guitars, ukulele, banjo and mandolin
- Quickly change position between frets on stage with one hand
Make Fast Changes on Stage- Easily applied and adjusted with one hand
- It can be conveniently parked on the headstock when not in use
- Simple and easy to use, the guitar stays in tune with a great intonation
Features- Made of Alloy: Strong and durable, made of high quality alloy
- Elegant: Concise and curved shape design. It fits guitars well with an excellent hand feeling
- Steel Spring: High quality steel spring with internal memory that stands wear and tear
- Silicone Pad: Conforms perfectly to the fingerboard and frets. It ensures a good intonation and protects your instrument
- Structure: Easy to open, it will clamp firmly to make sure it stays in tune
We Offer a Lifetime Guarantee. If You have a problem, Just Contact Our Support Team and We Will be Happy to Send You a Free Replacement
You Also have a Money Back Guarantee. Send it Back For a Refund No Questions asked
Click the "Add To Cart" Button Above and Grab Your x1 Capo Today!
- PROFESSIONAL CAPO - Built of Lightweight High Quality Aluminum Alloy (Aircraft Grade Metal)
- EASY TO MOVE - Fits Perfectly Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Ukulele, Banjo, Folk Guitars and Mandolin
- NO SCRATCHES - High Quality Silicone Pad Will Protect Your Instrument against damage
- NO FRET BUZZ - Stays in Tune with a Great Intonation in all frets - Shipped by Amazon
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Steel Spring with Internal Memory - It Will Put Just Enough Pressure on Each Guitar - Lifetime Guarantee for All Orders
|Johnson Mandolin A-Style with F Holes Sunburst
Lowest new price: $59.99
Lowest used price: $100.00
List price: $149.99
Sporting a gorgeous finish, the Rogue RM-100A is a well-built, traditional A-model mandolin. It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark. With an easy-to-play neck and adjustable bridge, the RM-100A is perfect for beginners who wish to play bluegrass or any other style of music. Finishing touches include chrome tuners and nickel-plated frets.Case sold separately
- Maple neckRosewood fingerboardAdjustable compensated rosewood bridge12th-fret neck jointChrome tuning machinesNickel-plated fretsHigh-gloss finishF holesCase sold separately
|Rogue RM-100A A-Style Mandolin Black
Lowest new price: $59.99
Lowest used price: $53.95
List price: $149.99
Sporting a gorgeous finish, the Rogue RM-100A is a well-built, traditional A-model mandolin. It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark.
- It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark
- With an easy-to-play neck and adjustable bridge, the RM-100A is perfect for beginners who wish to play bluegrass
|Long Hollow Leather 71070-BN Mandolin Softy Strap - Brown
Lowest new price: $15.51
List price: $20.00
Brand: Long Hollow Leather
Long Hollow Leather Mandolin Softy Strap, Brown
- Made in Tennessee
- Custom Tanned High Grade Leather
- Quality Soft Leathers Designed for Extra Comfort
|Rogue Learn-the-Mandolin Package Sunburst
Lowest new price: $89.99
List price: $199.40
Includes Rogue RM-100A mandolin, Mandolin Method book, Mandolin Chords Plus book, and a fit-all mandolin gig bag.
|Washburn M1K A-Style Mandolin, Sunburst Finish
Lowest new price: $169.00
List price: $319.90
"A" Style body design Solid Spruce top Maple sides Arched maple back Traditional F holes Bound rosewood fingerboard Rosewood bridge Black/white pickguard Chrome tuners and hardware 20 frets. 13 3/4" scale Nut width: 1.13" Stained/buffed gloss sunburst finish.
- A Style M1 Mandolin
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pack Includes: Gig Bag, Strap, Picks, Pitch Pipe, Instructional Booklet
- Rosewood bridge Black/white pickguard Chrome tuners and hardware 20 frets
- 13 3/4" scale Nut width: 1.13" Stained/buffed gloss sunburst finish
|A-STYLE MANDOLIN SUNBURST FINISH COMPLETELY SET-UP & ADJUSTED FOR EASY PLAY...IMPORTANT NOTE This mandolin has an adjustable truss rod in the neck. Most Others Do Not And Warp.
Lowest new price: $95.00
List price: $180.00
Brand: Guitar Works, Inc.
Model: GWMA-1 A-MODEL MANDOLIN
TO SEE ALL OF OUR HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS ON SALE HERE ON AMAZON TYPE OR COPY & PASTE OUR NAME IN THE SEARCH BOX AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE guitarworksinc
Standard traditional A-Style design and specifications
Completely set-up, adjusted and intonation in our shop for perfect and easy playability. This is a $90. professional service we have done to each instrument for free! We set up our instruments and you for success
We use only the best strings in our set-up process, D'addario EXP Professional Grade Long Lasting Strings
Hard maple neck 20 frets on a bound fretboard.
VERY IMPORTANT - This mandolin has an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. MOST MANDOLINS IN THIS PRICE RANGE BOTH NEW AND OLD DO NOT. The necks on those instruments are usually warped, hard to play and won't play in tune. There is no inexpensive fix for a warped neck. We are also in the repair business. Over 35 years we have seen countless customers with instruments with warped necks and no option other than to throw it in the trash.
Designed specially for musical instruments laminated spruce top & laminated maple back & sides. (We do not recommend solid woods in this price range. The quality or grade would be too low and will warm & crack.
Dimensions: 27" total length x 10" wide x 2" deep
Width of the nut 1 & 1/16 inches
Distance from nut to bridge approximately 14"
Chrome plated tailpiece and tailpiece cover
No need for a pick-guard. Neck is set slightly higher from the top of the body.
Open back chrome plated tuning gears
Hardwood bridge with two height adjustment wheels
Mandolin weight = 6 pounds.
ncluded is a "Care & Feeding" sheet. A list of do's and don't that will save you time and money.
5 Year warranty against defective workmanship or materials.
- NEW A-STYLE MANDOLIN IN SUNBURST COMPLETELY SET-UP IN MY SHOP FOR EASY ACTION
- This is our Guitar Works, Inc. GWMA-1 A-Style mandolin with a high gloss sunburst finish. It has been one of our most popular mandolin models for over 12 years
- Standard traditional A-Style design With Two F-Soundholes
- VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE TAKE NOTE - This mandolin has an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. MOST MANDOLINS IN THIS PRICE RANGE BOTH NEW AND OLD DO NOT. The necks on those instruments are usually warped, hard to play and won't play in tune.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. SERVING OVER A MILLION CUSTOMERS SINCE 1978, WE CONSISTENTLY STRIVE FOR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
|Rogue Mandolin Starter Kit Regular Black
Lowest new price: $79.99
List price: $220.73
Add a touch of bluegrass to your musical blend with this Rogue mandolin starter kit. The RM-100A mandolin is crafted with an arched spruce top and maple back and sides to deliver clear, sweet, homespun tones. The kit also includes a set of Martin strings, a padded gig bag, and a beautiful Cognac mandolin strap by Planet Waves!
- Rogue RM-100A mandolinSet of Martin stringsPadded gig bagMandolin strap by Planet Waves
|Harmonia A Style Acoustic Mandolin Natural, 1025M
Lowest new price: $89.95
List price: $199.00
With a spruce top, Mahogany back and sides and extended rosewood fretboard, this mandolin offers quality materials and playability into the mandolin's full upper range. The oval soundhole provides distinct projection and tone. Features: Spruce Top Mahogany back and sides Rosewood Fretboard 25" long, 2.5 " deep 13.5" scale (bridge to nut) full size 4/4 18 frets
- Mahogany back and sides
- 18 Frets,25" long, 2.5 " deep
|Bill Monroe Style Mandolin Learn Bluegrass by Ear
Lowest new price: $16.57
Lowest used price: $32.66
List price: $29.95
Brand: Mel Bay
Folks, we are proud to say that we have a new DVD hot off the press, entitled Bill Monroe Style Mandolin. On it our son Chris, who is 25 and a mighty fine picker, teaches five Monroe-style tunes literally note-by-note: Big Mon, Bluegrass Breakdown, Raw Hide, Wheel Hoss, and also a terrific, bluesy break to Man of Constant Sorrow. Chris teaches the four Monroe compositions very close to the recorded versions, and in fact on Wheel Hoss he's practically mirroring every note of what Monroe played. These lessons are all taught carefully note-by-note, showing every pick stroke and naming every note, all the way through each tune. No Tab. DVD.
Page 1 of 63
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.