|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light
Lowest new price: $0.01
List price: $13.15
Your strings matter. D'Addario's Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are engineered to serve as the critical link between you and your guitar. Our most popular acoustic guitar strings, EJ's are precision wound with corrosion resistant Phosphor Bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
Three components of a D'Addario guitar string work together to create your desired tone: Hex-core, outer wrap wire, and ball-end. It all starts with the core. D'Addario pioneered the use of the Hex Core, and as the name suggests, it is a six-sided high carbon steel core-wire. Each side "bites" into the wire used for the outer winding, creating a tight and consistent bond that keeps the string in tune from end to end. The final component is a D'Addario exclusive: color-coded ball-ends that secure the string in place at the guitar's bridge, allowing for easy string identification and a major reduction in wasteful packaging.
92% copper and 8% tin with phosphorous, introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 as the first "extended life" strings. Phosphor Bronze is synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone.
The most popular and universal construction, Round Wound strings deliver the traditional textured feel most players are familiar and comfortable with.
Ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles, D'Addario acoustic strings are the choice of countless professionals around the world including Dave Matthews, Sheryl Crow, Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Ryan Adams, and many more!
It all starts with our exclusively engineered and built string winding machines. There is literally nothing like a D'Addario string machine. The combination of the most advanced computer-controlled winding technology and stringent incoming wire inspection delivers unmatched consistency, string after string, set after set. Our passion for and commitment to environmentally responsible packaging and raw materials fuels our continued innovation. Last but not least, every D'Addario string is made in the USA, ensuring the highest quality and performance.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053; The six "edges" of the core wire bite into the softer wrap wire, securing it all along its length
- The six "edges" of the core wire bite into the softer wrap wire, securing it all along its length
- The hexagon core is just one of the reasons D'Addario strings are "Better by Design."
|Gator Cases Deluxe ABS Bass Guitar Case (Plastic)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $87.48
List price: $159.99
Deluxe ABS Bass Guitar Case
- Deluxe ABS exterior
- Heavy-duty aluminum valance
- Through-bolted handle for extra strength
- EPS foam protective interior with deep plush lining
- Accessory compartment
|Shadow Electronics SH-SB2 Twin Disc Transducer for Upright Bass
Lowest new price: $72.00
List price: $99.99
The SH SB2 is a double side disc upright bass transducer which mounts either between the wings and the feet of the bridge or between the feet and the instrument's top. With this choice of installation the musician gets another opportunity to influence its tone. Easy installation. Includes an attached 1/4" (6.3mm) output socket.
- Twin Disc Transducer Pickup
- Mounts Between Wings and Feet of Bridge or Between the Feet and Top of the Bass
- 1/4" Output Socket
|GRACE 3/4 Size Student Natural Upright Double Bass with Bag,Bow,Bridge+Free Rosin
Lowest new price: $600.00
- Selected Spruce top. Maple back, neck and sides. Arched back construction.
- Hardwood fingerboard and fittings.Alloy tailpiece.
- French style, Wood frog, wood stick bow with genuine horsehair.
- Well-Padded carrying bag .Rosin
- Please e-mail us your telephone no. when you purchase.It is needed to make an appointment for delivery.
|Shadow Electronics SH-SB1 Single Disc Transducer for Upright Bass
Lowest new price: $40.80
List price: $52.99
Single disc bass transducer. Sensors mount between the wings and feet of the bridge. Includes an attached 1/4" (6.3mm) output socket.
- Single Disc Transducer Pickup
- Mounts Between Wings and Feet of Bridge
- 1/4" Output Socket
- Preamplifier with volume and tone control
|Cecilio CDB-100 Size 3/4 Upright Double Bass w/Adjustable Bridge
Lowest new price: $659.99
List price: $1,299.99
Padded nylon soft case with accessories pockets
Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair.
We are sorry that Double Bass cannot be shipped to PO Boxes, APO/FPO address, PR, AK or HI.
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Plated brass tuning machine head
- Premium grade ebony tailpiece
- Bridge with thumb wheel height adjusters
- Hardwood endpin plug with 10mm endpin
|Xeros Bass Wheel with 3/8 Shank
Lowest new price: $74.30
List price: $90.00
A must for bass players who gig! One of the most popular bass wheels, developed for professional use, Xeros bass endpin wheels feature 6" ball-bearing, pneumatic wheels with heavy duty air valve, for easy-to-roll, cushioned support, interchangeable custom spindles, and stainless steel, forked frame. Made in USA.
- One of the most popular bass wheels developed for professional use
- 6" ball-bearing, pneumatic wheels with heavy duty air valve for easy-to-roll cushioned support
- Interchangeable custom spindles and stainless steel forked frame
- Made in the USA
|Cremona SB-1 Premier Novice Upright String Bass, 1/2 size
Lowest new price: $750.23
List price: $895.00
Model: SB-1 1/2
Our value leader, the SB-1 1/2 is America's best value in a bass. Suitable for the working professional as well as the beginner.
- Maple top, Maple back and sides
- Inlaid Purfling
- Shaded Amber Matte finish
- Ebonized fittings, Arched top and back construction, 24:1 ratio machine heads, Aged Northern Maple bridge
- Padded nylon bag completes the outfit, Shop adjusted
|Rogue VB100 Violin Bass Guitar Vintage Sunburst
Lowest new price: $219.99
List price: $399.99
The Rogue VB-100 violin bass guitar features a flamed maple arched top and back with the European-style hollowbody that makes it lightweight and capable of deep, resonant bass tones. The violin bass's traditional 31" scale offers immediate familiarity in your hands. A custom trapeze tailpiece, pearloid pickguard, and body binding on front and back are added touches. Don't be fooled by the tiny price; this Rogue a serious violin bass nicely made with all the playability and tone of the original at a fraction of the cost.Case sold separately
- Violin style hollowbodyArched flamed maple topFlamed maple bodySet-in neck.
|Bellafina Bionda Double Bass 3/4 size outfit
Lowest new price: $849.99
List price: $1,595.00
Whenever a beautiful blonde enters the room, it attracts attention. You will, too, when you escort this instrument into the room, and then again when they hear the soul-stirring tone. This blonde is not just a "looker"this instrument has depth of character in abundance.
- Wheel height-adjustable bridgeSpruce-faced laminated topMaple-faced laminated backEbony fingerboardRound backBrazilwood bowPadded bag3/4 size
Page 1 of 25
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.