|Regiment WI-800-BG Bugle
Lowest new price: $65.00
Lowest used price: $45.51
List price: $109.95
Regiment Bugle with Carrying Bag
- 4-1/4-Inch Bell
- 15-Inch Length without Mouthpiece
- Clear Lacquered Brass
- Detachable Nickel Plated Mouthpiece
- Key of G with F Slide
|Brass Cavalry Bugle
Lowest new price: $45.49
List price: $68.49
COMES WITH MOUTHPIECE
1 PER BOX
PLAYS IN KEY OF B-FLAT
- Flawless Plated Finish
- Phosphrous Copper Mouth Piece
|US Regulation Bugle Silver Bugle
Lowest new price: $229.00
List price: $169.95
Brand: US Regulation Bugle
This Bugle is used by the U.S. Military and the Boy Scouts of America. High polished brass, lacquered. This is the ONLY U.S. Regulation Bugle made and is the same bugle that was made by Rexcraft and Buglecraft. Complete with mouthpiece and care instructions. Regulation Brass Bugle with a fully tapered bell. High grade brass makes this regulation Army bugle in the key of G with F slide easy to play. Includes nickel plated mouthpiece.
- Highly Polished Nickel Silver Lacquered Finish with a Fully Tapered Bell.
- This is the ONLY Genuine U.S. Regulation Bugle made and is the same bugle that was made by Rexcraft and Buglecraft now manufactured by U.S. Regulation Bugle.
- Complete with Traditional Nickel Plated Fluted Bugle Mouthpiece and Care Instructions.
- High grade brass makes the U.S. Regulation(tm) Bugle in the key of G with F slide easy to play with a mellow tone.
- The "Gold Standard" of Bugles - manufactured to the same exacting standards for over 90 years and used by Boy Scouts and Military worldwide.
|Brass and Copper Bugle - Cavalry US British Army
Lowest new price: $36.46
List price: $48.95
This brass bugle measures approximately 11" long, 6" high, with a 4" bell diameter.
Throughout history, the bugle has been used to instruct, motivate and inform troops in the United States and other calvarias. This bugle is a display item.
- Beautiful Brass and Copper Finish
- Approximately 11" Long and 6" High
- 4" Bell Diameter
- Display Item - Not a Functioning Instrument
- Great Addition to a Cavalry Collection
|Regiment Regulation Bugle w/Bag Band-4500
Lowest new price: $89.99
List price: $109.95
- Full-size bugle, clear laquered brass
- Detachable nickel plated mouthpiece
- Key of G with F slide clear
- Free blowing lanyard rings - Carry bag with strap included
- Love it or return it within 15 days in new condition for an instant refund.
|Jean Baptiste JBBUGL1 Large Size Bugle
Lowest new price: $119.99
Brand: Jean Baptiste
This large full-size bugle will easily meet the needs of any function, be it military, scout troops, schools, etc. Made from fine brass, features a lacquer finish, large bore, comes with deluxe case with velour lining and mouthpiece.
- Brass bugle, large size.
- Lacquer finish.
- Large bore.
- Comes with deluxe case and mouthpiece.
|24 Gauge CSA Bugle
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $48.00
Brand: Bud K
24 Gauge CSA Bugle
- Constructed of 24-gauge brass
- Features a CSA emblem
- Extremely durable
- 11 1/2" overall
|8-foot Crimson Red Cord / Rope for Scout Bugle & Bagpipes
Lowest new price: $25.99
Beautiful full length CRIMSON RED 8 foot handmade woolen cord to tie your bugle or between your bagpipe drones. Very thick rope, colors will stay fast, authentic military regimental colors. Great for scouts as well.
This listing is ONLY for the cord/rope, NOT for the Bugle
Please note colors of the cord may vary slightly as per monitor profile of your computer and the use of flash to take the image. Wool reflects light quite strangely!
|NuoYa001 Brass metal Bugle Classic Style Props Activities Utensils Military Collectibles
Lowest new price: $25.99
The best choice of the major activities and military collections
It is very loud sound
- Brass metal Bugle Classic Style Props Activities Utensils Military Collectibles
|Mel Bay Fun with the Bugle
Lowest new price: $7.60
Lowest used price: $5.99
Brand: Mel Bay Publications, Inc
Designed for beginning buglers and those who already play the trumpet or another brass instrument, this book addresses four major skills necessary to master the bugle: tone development, tongue technique, the smooth change of tones, and breath control. Daily exercises are included for the development of good tone, rapid single tonguing, double and triple tonguing, strength in the upper register, lip flexibility, and agility on the bugle. Helpful diagrams illustrate proper embouchure and lip positioning. The instruction includes the basic rudiments of music and everything you need to know about the bugle to start playing. The author also offers his advice on finding and choosing a bugle. The techniques and exercises in this book prepare the bugler to play the bugle calls in Infantry Bugle Calls of the American Civil War.