|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Summit 130 Clear-water Barley Straw Bales, 2-Pack
Lowest new price: $5.42
List price: $14.99
Brand: Summit Chemical Co.
The original and best selling barley straw pond treatment from Summit. Each bale treats 1000-gallon. 2 bales per package. Keep your pond water clean and clear year-round. Clear-Water Barley Straw Clarifiers are easy to use, safe and attractive. Clear your pond, fountain and fish tank naturally. Acts as a natural filter to keep your pond clean and clear. Won't harm fish or plants. Works up to 6 months.
- The original and best selling barley straw pond treatment from summit
- Keep your pond water clean and clear year-round
- Clear your pond, fountain and fish tank naturally
- Acts as a natural filter to keep your pond clean and clear
- Each bale treats 1000 gallons
- 2 bales per package
|Live Ladybugs - Hirt's Gardens - Approximately 1550 -Plus Hirt's Nature NectarTM
Lowest new price: $7.99
A favorite "good bug," ladybugs have been a popular beneficial insects for the past 20 years. When released at sundown (because they don't fly at night), ladybugs eat aphids, mealy bugs, scale, leaf hoppers, and other destructive pests. And they keep on eating until the bad guys are gone, laying their own eggs in the process. When new pests arrive, fresh ladybugs will be waiting. You will love them because ladybugs really work, plus they will be doing something favorable for the environment. LADYBUGS (Hippodamia convergens)
USE: Ladybugs prefer to eat aphids and will devour up to 50 a day, but they will also attack scale, mealy bugs, boil worm, leaf hopper, and corn ear worm.
Spray the foliage in the area of the ladybug release with Hirt's Natures NectarTM, shortly before releasing the ladybugs.
Ladybug Nectar is a specially formulized nutritional supplement. This nutrient rich food successfully substitutes for many of the nutrients found in natural nectars, pollen, and honeydew (aphid waste). It is the best replacement food when a natural food supply is lacking, and stimulates egg production in ladybugs, lacewings, and other beneficial insects. It also helps encourage and maintain a continuous local beneficial insect population in your yard, garden or greenhouse.
- A favorite "good bug," ladybugs have been a popular beneficial insects for the past 20 years
- When released at sundown (because they don't fly at night), ladybugs eat aphids, mealy bugs, scale, leaf hoppers, and other destructive pests
- They keep on eating until the bad guys are gone
- Ladybugs prefer to eat aphids and will devour up to 50 a day
- You will receive approximately 1,500 live Lady Bugs plus Hirt's Nature NectarTM
|1500 Live Ladybugs - Good Bugs - Ladybugs - Guaranteed Live Delivery!
Lowest new price: $7.45
Brand: Bug Sales
Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects
including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs,
Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly and other slow-moving
insects. Ladybugs are a must-have for organic gardening or organic farming.
A ladybug eats insects during both the adult and larval stages, so you can buy
ladybugs as adults and continue to have live ladybugs eating through other
parts of their life cycle as they reproduce.
Adults are shiny, hemispherical beetles, often reddish-orange or yellow, with
black markings. Larvae are black, with conspicuous legs and orange spots on
their backs. The larvae are often compared in appearance to tiny alligators,
and are similarly aggressive in consuming insects. The larvae move from plant
to plant on leaves. Larvae pupate on the upper leaf surfaces, plant stems and
twigs. Eggs are yellowish-orange ovals, laid on end in clusters of 10 to 50.
Shipped: In mesh bags, or natural, unbleached, reusable cotton bags.
Store In a regular household refrigerator for one to two weeks max.
Release Tips: Release at dusk, after spraying some plants with water, so they
can drink. Release near infestations in small amounts over a two week period.
1,600 ladybugs covers aprox.100 sq. feet.
Half pint covers aprox. 3,000 sq. feet.
1 gallon covers aprox. 1 - 5 acres
Heavy infestations use 1-2 gallons per acre.
- Includes a Ladybug educational sheet with Release Tips, Release Rates, Ladybug Fun Facts and FAQ's
- Includes a Ladybug Life Cycle Poster and 1,500 adult pre-fed ladybugs, covers aprox. 500 sq.ft.
- Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly and others
- Ladybugs are good bugs great for kids, birthday parties, school projects!
- Ladybugs are Guaranteed with Live Delivery!
|Praying Mantis Egg Case With Hatching Habitat - 2 Praying Mantids Egg Cases
Lowest new price: $4.58
Brand: Bug Sales
(Important: Our Mantis pods are packed in a breathable pouch. Note: At Bug Sales we guarantee them to hatch, If they do not arrive in a breathable pouch you may be getting a knock off of our product from the other sellers that are linked here and we will not guarantee them.) Mantids are territorial stalkers of insects. They will spend days waiting and tracking their prey. The praying mantis moves its head to keep its prey in sight. Its head stimulates special receptors that send out nerve impulses that instantly adjust the distance and angle of the mantis quick strike. It delivers a bite to the neck, killing the insect and then savors the meal. That's how they work. The praying mantis is an awesome, showy creature and can help to control garden insect pests the organic way. They are also very interesting to have around. Product information: Mantis egg cases are contained in either paper cups or pouches each egg case will hatch out 50-200 mantids. When hatching, the young crawl from between tiny flaps in the egg case and hang from silken threads about 2 inches below the case. After drying out, the young will disperse. This happens within an hour or two. It is very difficult to know if hatching has occurred, unless the elusive and well camouflaged young are found. Release Rates: Attach the egg cases to a twig or plant. 2 egg cases per 3,000 sq. ft. To monitor hatching of the egg case place the egg cases in a paper bag and fold the top. Place the bag in a warm spot windowsill etc. in direct sun light. Periodically open the bag and check to see if hatching has occurred. If hatching has occurred take out and release the young. Sometimes hatching can take up to eight weeks. Strategic Considerations: Pesticides and even wetting agents and spreader-stickers may adversely affect mantids survival. Broad spectrum and systemic insecticides are toxic to praying mantids. Including a hatching habitat.
- 2 Praying Mantis Egg Cases - Live Praying Mantids
- Each Mantis Egg Case has approx 50 to 200 baby live praying mantis
- Praying Mantis will not eat your ladybugs, so you can use these two good bugs together to protect your plants.
- We Guarantee the Praying Mantis Pods to hatch!
|Praying Mantis 2 Egg Cases 100 - 400 Babies with Hirt's Hatching Habitat
Lowest new price: $6.00
Brand: Hirts: Beneficial Insects
Chinese Praying Mantis (Tenodera aridifolia)
Praying Mantis are one the best solution for people how don't want to use dangerous chemicals in their garden to control insects. They are one of the best predator insects, eating about any bug except the valuable Lady Bugs.
Your Praying Mantis eggcases are currently refrigerated to regulate hatching; once removed and exposed to warm temperatures of 70 to 90 degrees F., the average hatch time is 10-20 days, but can take up to 8 weeks. Simply refrigerate the egg cases until you are ready for your chemical-free insect control. Each eggcase will yield from 50-200 baby Praying Mantis. Most hatch at once, but some may hatching may take up to 8 weeks. Generally purchased by mantid & insect enthusiasts, hobbyists, school teachers, or most important for garden pest control.
With the egg case we include egg hatching and care instructions.
- One the best solution for people how don't want to use dangerous chemicals in their garden to control insects
- They eat about any bug except the valuable Lady Bugs
- Simply refrigerate the egg cases until you are ready for your chemical-free insect control
- The average hatch time is 10-20 days
- Most hatch at once, but some may hatching may take up to 8 weeks and we include the Hirt's Hatching Habitat so you can watch the egg case hatch.
|Ortho 0167050 Bug-B-Gon 10-Pound Max Insect Killer for Lawns
Lowest new price: $8.47
List price: $9.49
Lawn and insect killer granules. Kills on contact. Season long insect control. Kills more than 100 types of insects including ants, fleas, ticks, cutworms, mole crickets, chinch bugs, and many others. Can be used around ornamentals, shrubs, vegetable garden. One application keeps killing lawn bugs for an entire season (3 months).
- Kills on contact
- Kills more than 100 types of insects including ants, fleas, ticks, cutworms, mole crickets, chinch bugs, and many others
- Can be used around ornamentals, shrubs, vegetable garden
- One application keeps killing lawn bugs for an entire season (3 months)
- 10 Pound bag
|Orcon LB-C1500 Live Ladybugs, Approximately 1,500 Count
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $19.99
A favorite "good bug" and alternative to chemicals, ladybugs have been a popular part of the Orcon line of beneficial insects for over 20 years. When released at sundown (because they don't fly at night), ladybugs eat aphids, mealy bugs, scale, leaf hoppers, various plant eating worms and other destructive soft bodied pests. And they keep on eating until the bad guys are gone, laying their own eggs in the process. When new pests arrive, fresh ladybugs will be waiting. Each container includes approximately 1500 live ladybugs. Restricted State: Hawaii
- Live Adult Ladybugs
- Prefer To Eat Aphids
- Can Devour Up To 50 Aphids A Day
- Dine Only On Insects
- Will Not Harm Vegetation
|Suspend Sc Insecticide -(1 Pint) Flea Tick Roaches Ant Professional Pest Control Product
Lowest new price: $33.64
List price: $35.50
Brand: Suspend SC
Model: 16 oz
Suspend SC is a long lasting residual that lasts up to 3 months after application. When Suspend SC is sprayed it is absorbed on the surface spreading the exposure continuously. Suspend SC leaves a clear residue and is odorless. Suspend SC can be used in and outdoors, also works when sprayed on turfs and lawns. Suspend SC is a suspended concentrate insecticide containing 0.42 lb active ingredient per gallon. When using Suspend SC we recommend you use a spraying tool such as one gallon sprayer.
SUSPEND SC Insecticide with DeltaGard offers the benefits of deltamethrin in a concentrated suspension of pure micro-crystals. The micro-crystals give Suspend SC a long residual and -- instead of being absorbed into porous materials, they stay on the surface. As a result, insects continue to contact them long after the insecticide has been applied. Yet Suspend SC leaves no visible residue, has virtually no odor, and won't clog spray equipment.
Suspend SC is a versatile insecticide approved for a wide variety of uses including indoor and outdoor, residential, industrial, and institutional applications. It's even approved for use in restaurants and other places where food is manufactured, processed or served. Outdoors, it can be applied to turf grass and landscape ornamentals. It's highly effective against many important pests from ants and cockroaches to spiders, scorpions and bedbugs.
Cannot be shipped to: NY, AK, CT
- The Same Products Pest Control Companies Use
- Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin -75%
- Yield and Mixing: One pint Suspend SC makes upto 64 gallons of solution, depending on the target pest. Refer on the instruction the label for Mixing instruction.
- For Use in and around: Indoors and outdoors, including food handling areas
- Target Pest: Ants, Carpenter ants, Carpet beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Gnats, Midges, Centipedes, Millipedes, Pantry pests, Silverfish, Ticks, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder bugs, Cecid Flies, Cockroaches, Crickets, Stable flies, House flies, Cluster flies, Horseflies, Elm leaf beetles, Ground beetles, Moths, Midges, Hornets, Killer bees, Lice, Mosquitoes, Multicolored asian lady beetles, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Sowbugs, Spiders, Yellowjackets, Wasps, Formosan, and Eastern subterranean termites.
- Cannot be shipped to: NY, AK, CT.
|St. Gabriel Organics 8001096 Milky Spore Powder, 10-Ounce
Lowest new price: $19.25
List price: $33.99
Brand: St. Gabriel Organics
Milky spore powder is a naturally occurring microscopic bacteria that kills Japanese beetle grubs before they can grow into ravenous adults. It is a long term solution because it survives winter temperatures. The milky spore population increases each year, reaching peak effectiveness about three years after application and lasts ten years or more. For use in lawns, garden and around the home. Treat 2500 square feet area. Safe to use around water ways. Organic and ready to use. Available in 10-ounce shaker. Keep out of reach of children.
- Milky spore powder is a naturally occurring microscopic bacteria
- Kills the grub stage of the Japanese beetle
- Natural bacteria eats the grub from the inside
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- For use in lawns, garden and around the home
|Pest Pistol Mini Duster - Professional Edition - Used to Kill Bed Bugs and other Pests - Insert Diatomaceous Earth
Lowest new price: $10.89
List price: $19.95
Brand: All Stop
Sturdy and easy-to-use, the Pest Pistol® shoots powder right where you need it. Dust nearly invisible cracks and crevices or shoot clouds of powder into huge voids. It allows you to eradicate, not just control pests.
- Works great for Diatomaceous Earth
- Saves time, helps you kill more bugs with wide, thorough dispersion of insecticide dusts.
- Holds more product--about 1/2 lb.--for less frequent refilling.
- For effective pest control in hotels, restaurants, gardening, cruise ships and 100s of other businesses.
- The Professional Version Comes with 2 plugs, an additional nozzle you can customize and a parts bag.
Page 1 of 34
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.