|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
Indoor Electric Grills
|Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
Lowest new price: $84.95
Lowest used price: $72.00
List price: $185.00
Compact in size but big in features, Cuisinart's countertop Griddler offers five-in-one functionality as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle. The stylish brushed stainless-steel housing looks sleek and modern in the kitchen and features a wide panini-style handle and a hinged floating cover that adjusts to various food thicknesses. On the base, two temperature controls and a function selector are clearly marked and have indicator lights for quick reference and accurate, no-guesswork operation. Open the cover and customize the cooking surface with removable and reversible nonstick grill and griddle plates that snap in and out easily and drain grease to an integrated drip tray for healthier cooking. The Griddler also comes with gourmet recipes and a cleaning scraper tool. The cooking plates, drip tray, and scraper all go safely into the dishwasher. Limited three-year warranty.
The Cuisinart Griddler is actually five appliances in one. A hinged, floating cover and one set of removable and reversible cooking plates turn the Griddler into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls and indicator lights make this product easy to use. Dishwasher-safe plates, integrated drip tray and a cleaning/scraping tool make cleanup fast and easy.
Parts & Features
- Base and Cover: Solid construction with stainless steel self-adjusting cover
- Panini-Style Handle: Sturdy cast-metal handle adjusts cover to accommodate thickness of food
- Removable and Reversible Cooking Plates: Nonstick and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Grill Side: Perfect for grilling steak, burgers, chicken, and vegetables
- Griddle Side: Prepare flawless pancakes, eggs, bacon, and seared scallops
- Controls: Indicator lights signal Power On and Ready to Cook
- Selector: Choose the Grill/Panini or Griddle function
- Grill/Panini: Adjust temperature from “warm” to “sear”
- Griddle: Adjust temperature form 200°F to 425°F
- Drip Tray: Collects grease and removes from base for easy cleanup (dishwasher safe)
- Cleaning/Scraping Tool: Helps clean grill and griddle plates after cooking
- Plate Release Buttons: Push in to release and remove cooking plates
- Hinge Release Lever: Allows the cover to extend back for cooking in the flat position
Cleaning and Care
Once you have finished cooking, turn the selector dial control to the Off position and unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Allow the unit to cool down for least 30 minutes before handling. Use the cleaning/scraping tool to remove any leftover food from the cooking plate. The scraping tool can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. Dispose of grease from the drip tray once cooled. The drip tray can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. Press the plate release buttons to remove plates from the housing. Be sure that the plates have cooled completely before handling (at least 30 minutes). The cooking plates can be washed in the dishwasher. The housing base, cover and control knobs can be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. For tough stains, dampen cloth.
The Griddler's Many Uses
Use the Griddler as a contact grill to cook burgers, boneless pieces of meat and thin cuts of meat and vegetables. The contact grill function works best when you want to cook something in a short amount of time or when you are looking for a healthy method of grilling. When cooked on the contact grill, food will cook quickly because you are grilling both sides of the food at the same time. The ribs on the grill side of the plates, combined with the grease spout at the rear of the plate, allow the grease to drip from the meat and drain off the plates. When the Griddler is used as a contact grill, the grill side of plates is recommended. Rest the cover evenly on top of the food until it has reached the desired cooked temperature. The Griddler was designed with a unique handle and hinge that allow the cover to adjust to the thickness of the food. You can easily grill anything from a thinly sliced potato to a thick sirloin steak with even results. When cooking more than one food item in the contact grill, it is important that the thickness of food items is consistent so the cover will close evenly on the food.
Use the Griddler as a panini press to grill sandwiches, breads, and quesadillas. The sandwich is pressed between two grill or griddle plates to toast the bread and warm the sandwich. We recommend using fresh-baked bread to produce the best tasting panini. When the Griddler is used as a panini press, the grill side of the plates is recommended. We recommend the grill side of the plates because traditional style panini sandwiches have grill marks on the bread. However, depending upon the type of sandwich you are preparing, you may wish to use the griddle side of the plates or any combination of the two. The Griddler functions as a panini press in the same manner that it functions as a contact grill. The Griddler was designed with a unique handle and hinge that allow the cover to adjust to the thickness of the sandwich you are preparing, and to rest there evenly. Light pressure can be applied to the handle to press and heat the sandwich to your liking.
Use the Griddler as a full grill to cook burgers, steak, poultry (we do not recommend cooking bone-in chicken, since it does not cook evenly on a full grill), fish, and vegetables. Full grill refers to using the Griddler with the cover lying flat, creating a double, flat cooking surface. In this position, the foods you are grilling will have to be turned over for cooking. When the Griddler is used as a full grill, the grill side of the plates should be used. Cooking on the full grill is the most versatile method of using the Griddler. With the full grill, you have double the surface area (200 square inches) for grilling. You have the option of cooking different types of foods on separate plates without combining their flavors, or cooking large amounts of the same type of food. The full grill also accommodates different cuts of meats with varying thickness, allowing you to cook each piece to your liking.
Use the Griddle as a full griddle to cook pancakes, eggs, French toast, hash browns, and breakfast meats. When you use the Griddler as a full griddle, open the cover so it lies flat, creating a double, flat cooking surface. In this position, the foods you are preparing will have to be turned over for cooking. When using this cooking function, the griddle side of the plates should be used. Cooking on the full griddle is a wonderful way to prepare breakfast for two or for a large family. The large surface area allows you to cook a variety of different foods at the same time, or large amounts of your favorite food.
Half Grill/Half Griddle
Use the Griddler as a half grill/half griddle in order to create full meals like bacon and eggs or steak and potatoes at the same time. When using the Griddler as a half grill/half griddle, simply place the unit in the flat position and insert one plate with the grill side facing up and another plate with the griddle side facing up. This cooking option allows you to use either the grill/panini temperature or the griddle temperature selector.
To Insert Cooking Plates
Adjust the Griddler to the flat position with the controls directly in front of you. Insert one plate at a time. Each plate is designed to fit in either the upper housing or the lower housing of the Griddler. If you are facing the Griddler, the drip spout should be at the rear of the plate. Locate the metal brackets at the center of the housing. Tilt the back end of the plate and line up the cutouts at the back of the plate with metal brackets. Slide the plate underneath the brackets and push down the front end of the plate. It will snap into place. Turn the Griddler around and insert the second plate on either its grill or griddle side into the upper housing as you did with the first plate.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like the Griddler, offer today’s consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five- course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Today’s relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
- 5-in-1countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking; integrated drip tray
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Plates, drip tray, and scraper are dishwasher-safe; 3-year limited warranty
|George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Grill
Lowest new price: $79.00
Lowest used price: $72.74
List price: $119.99
Brand: George Foreman
GEORGE FOREMAN INDOOR-OUT- DOOR ELECTRIC BBQ GRILL *17.5" dia. *240 square inch cooking surface *Non-stick cooking surface *Center channel drains fat into large grease tray *Grill can be removed from the stand to cook indoor *Immersible with probe removed *"Mega Dome" lid with adjustable steam vent *Adjustable temperature control *Cool touch handles *Boxed *UL listed
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
- No-fuss grilling made easy, for use indoors or outside
- Grill can be used on pedestal (stands about -1/2 feet high) or on tabletop
- Uses electric heat, with adjustable range from low to high
- Sloping grate base draws fat away from food to collect in easy-to-empty tray
- Grill top measures 17 inches across for generous cooking capacity
|George Foreman GR10B 36 Square Inch Nonstick Countertop Grill, Black
Lowest new price: $18.90
Lowest used price: $17.49
List price: $24.99
Brand: George Foreman
personal sized George Foreman grill prepares healthy food in minutes.
- 36 square inch countertop grill with 2 fixed cooking plates
- Double nonstick coating; space for 2 burgers at a time
- Floating hinge; sloped design offers reduced-fat cooking
- Ready indicator light; plastic integrated handle; drip tray
- Measures approximately 9-2/5 by 10-1/5 by 5 inches
|Presto 07046 Tilt 'n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle
Lowest new price: $28.00
Lowest used price: $32.00
List price: $59.99
This super-sized griddle is great for any meal. It can cook up to 50% more food than other jumbo griddles. Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Fully submersible with the heat control removed. Control Master® heat control maintains proper cooking temperature automatically. Huge cooking surface! Cooks as many as 12 slices of french toast at one time. Made in China.
- The heavy cast aluminum base with premium nonstick surface assures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Built-in backstop ledge for convenient food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically; Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Special Tilt'nDrain feature allows the griddle to easily adjust from a level grilling surface for eggs to a tilted draining surface for meats
- Griddle tilts by simply pulling the handles outward; Push the handles back in and the griddle returns to a level cooking surface
|Cuisinart GR-11 Griddler 3-in-1 Grill and Panini Press
Lowest new price: $54.99
List price: $110.00
For succulent steaks, juicy burgers and crispy grilled sandwiches, look no further than the Cuisinart Griddler Grill and Panini Press. The unit's upper and lower nonstick, removable grill plates provide even grilling and toasting. The integrated drip tray makes it easy to drain grease away from food for healthier cooking. Designed like professional units, its floating hinge adjusts to accommodate any thickness for perfectly grilled thin or thick panini and sandwiches. The present temperature is ideal for grilling and takes the guesswork out of cooking to ensure crisp, golden-brown results. With 'Power On' and 'Ready to Cook' indicator lights, operation is simple. Even more, the GR-11 takes up minimal space and provides just enough surface area to cook for a couple of friends or family members.
Panini Made Easy
The word "panini" is an Italian term for grilled sandwiches. Panini can include a combination of ingredients such as vegetables, meat and cheese layered between two pieces of freshly baked bread. The sandwich is then pressed between two grill plates to toast the bread and warm the filling.
Use your Griddler Grill & Panini Press to grill sandwiches, breads and quesadillas. Tuck your favorite ingredients between artisan breads and press or make grilled sandwiches and crispy traditional panini two at a time.
Experiment with a variety of savory or sweet sandwiches for any meal. We recommend using freshly baked bread to produce the best-tasting panini. Popular breads for panini are focaccia, michette, ciabatta, and thick slices of Italian bread.
The Griddler Grill & Panini Press was designed with a unique handle and hinge that allows the cover to adjust to the thickness of the sandwich you are preparing. This allows for even toasting and heating. Light pressure can be applied to the handle to press and heat the sandwich to your liking. When cooking two or more panini, it is important that the thickness of all sandwiches is the same so the cover will close evenly on the panini.
Two Ways to Grill
The Griddler Grill & Panini Press can also be used as a contact grill to cook burgers, boneless pieces of meat, thin cuts of meat and vegetables. You can easily grill anything with even results, from a thinly-sliced potato to a sirloin steak. The floating hinge adjusts the cover to grill meats on both sides at once. Open flat to grill steaks, veggies and more.
The contact grill function works best when you want to cook something in a short amount of time or when you are looking for a healthy method of grilling. When cooked on the contact grill, food will cook quickly because you are grilling both sides of the food at the same time. The ribs on the grill plates combined with the grease spout at the rear of the plates allows the grease to drip from the meat and drain off the plates.
- Base and Cover Solid construction with a brushed stainless steel self-adjusting cover.
- Panini-Style Handle Sturdy cast-metal handle adjusts the cover to accommodate thickness of food.
- Removable Grill Plates Nonstick for oil-free options. Dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
- Indicator Lights Signal 'Power On' and 'Ready to Cook.'
- Drip Tray Collects grease and can be removed from the base for easy cleanup.
- Plate Release Buttons Push in to release and remove cooking plates.
- Hinge Release Button Allows the cover to lie back for cooking in the flat position.
- Adjustable Front Feet Tilts the unit to increase grease drainage.
- Instruction and Recipe Booklet Included Try out fun recipes for paninis, appetizers, desserts and more.
- Opens flat to double the cooking surface
- Preset temperature is perfect for grilling burgers, steaks and sandwiches
- Power On/Ready to Cook indicator lights
- Adjustable front feet for better grease drainage
- Brushed stainless steel housing; Dishwasher-safe plates
|George Foreman GR144 144-Square-Inch Nonstick Family-Size Grill, Silver
Lowest new price: $49.96
Lowest used price: $46.00
List price: $69.99
Brand: George Foreman
The George Foreman Grill prepares healthy reduced fat meals in minutes. Contemporary design, easy to clean fixed plates and large cooking surface make this product perfect for everyday use.
- Electric countertop grill provides 144 square inches of cooking space
- 2 fixed grill plates with double nonstick coating; sloped design
- Signature Foreman heating elements for fast, even heat distribution
- Stay-cool handle; on/off switch; drip tray and spatula included
- Measures approximately 20-4/5 by 15 by 7-4/5 inches
|George Foreman GRP90WGR Next Grilleration Electric Nonstick Grill with 5 Removable Plates
Lowest new price: $77.00
Lowest used price: $65.00
List price: $149.99
Brand: George Foreman
George Foreman Next Grilleration Grill with five removable plates includes 2-grill, 2-waffle, 1-griddle/bake. Additional functionality of the plate(s) are grill, griddle, waffle, bake and panini cooking. All grills are coated with George Tourgh exclusive scratch resistant triple tough non-stick coating. Dishwasher safe removable plates for easy clean up.
- Electric countertop grill with 72 square inches of cooking surface
- 5 removable grill plates for making waffles, cooking paninis, grilling, baking, and griddle cooking
- Exclusive George Tough triple-coated, scratch-resistant, nonstick coating
- Generous handles stay cool to the touch; dishwasher-safe grilling plates
- Some units may show 0, 1, 2, 3 rather than Off, L, M, H
|Black & Decker G48TD Grill and Waffle Maker
Lowest new price: $55.89
Lowest used price: $49.99
List price: $59.99
Brand: Black & Decker
Bake fresh waffles; flip flapjacks; or grill meat-this versatile grill and wafflebaker with reversible nonstick grids gives you cooking options for any meal. The grill grids have channels to let fat drain away; and the nonstick surface makes cleanup easy.
A waffle baker, grill, and griddle, this three-in-one appliance comes in handy during breakfast, lunch, dinner, and after school. Key to the unit's versatility are two 8-inch-square cooking plates--one set into the product's bottom and the other into the hinged top. On one side the plates form grids for making four waffles at once. Flipped over to show their flat sides they're capable of top and bottom grilling a sandwich or steak. To create griddle space, the top opens up flat, forming two 8-inch-square cooking surfaces for all foods that love a griddle--such as pancakes, hash browns, and eggs. Channels send grease to spouts in the griddles' corners, where it drains away. Nonstick to release food easily and wipe clean, the cooking plates also can be removed for scrubbing. A heat control offers high, low, and medium temperatures. With its chrome housing and stay-cool black synthetic handles, this 900-watt appliance looks great on the counter. Afterward, the cord wraps around the hinge, plus you can stand the unit upright for compact storage. It measures 11-1/4 inches wide, 5 inches high, and 11-3/4 inches deep and carries a one-year warranty against defects. --Fred Brack
- Versatile three-in-one appliance: waffle maker, grill, griddle
- Grids bake four waffles and reverse for top-and-bottom sandwich grilling
- Top folds back to create two 8-inch-square griddles for pancakes, eggs, etc.
- Variable heat control; nonstick cooking surfaces wipe clean
- Chrome housing and stay-cool black handles; stands upright for storage
|Hamilton Beach 25450 Gourmet Panini Press
Lowest new price: $29.90
Lowest used price: $20.07
List price: $49.99
Brand: Hamilton Beach
The Hamilton Beach Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker is an excellent appliance to have on hand to make grilled cheese and other hot sandwiches. Every deli sandwich tastes better hot and with melted cheese. This Panini Press can handle sandwiches of any size.
Create delicious, deli-like panini at home with this gourmet sandwich press from Hamilton Beach. Designed to accommodate everything from single-slice ham sandwiches to piled-high turkey grinders, the grill heats ingredients, melts cheese, and creates a crispy outer crust. The floating lid slides and swivels for the right fit and locks into position with a side dial. The locking function is also handy for keeping the lid upright if you want to make open face snacks or clean the grill plates. Roomy and ribbed, the grill plates measure 12 by 8-1/2 and are coated with a wipe-down nonstick coating.
Stable on its four feet, the press has gleaming chrome housing and durable plastic accents. A side clamp locks it shut between uses, so you can choose from upright or horizontal storage—a thoughtful feature for the space-efficient kitchen. Two indicator lights signal power and preheating, and the whole unit measures 13-1/2 by 11-1/2 by 4. Hamilton Beach includes a two-year warranty. --Emily Bedard
- Gourmet sandwich press for deli-style grilled panini at home
- Floating lid makes even contact with thick or thin sandwiches
- Nonstick grids measure 8-1/2 by 12 inches
- Power and preheat lights; locking lid; upright storage design
- Grill unit measure 13-1/2 by 11-1/2 by 4 inches; 2-year warranty
|George Foreman 4 Serving Classic Plate Grill
Lowest new price: $25.00
Lowest used price: $26.26
List price: $39.99
Brand: George Foreman
Patented slope design and nonstick 60 square inches cooking surface allows fat and grease to drain off, for higher fat reduction, healthier meals for the entire family and less smoke during cooking. Signature Foreman heating elements provide more even heat during cooking from the center to the sides of the plate and faster temperature recovery.Spatula not included.
- Countertop grill with 60 square inches of nonstick cooking surface; 4 Servings
- Patented sloped design channels excess fat and grease away from food
- Signature Foreman heating element distributes heat evenly
- Handy indicator light; stay-cool housing and dishwasher-safe drip tray. Spatula not included
- Measures approximately 10-4/5 by 12-8/9 by 6-2/5 inches
Page 1 of 141
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.