|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
Indoor Electric Grills
|Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
Lowest new price: $78.95
Lowest used price: $72.49
List price: $185.00
Compact in size but big in features, Cuisinart's countertop Griddler offers five-in-one functionality as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle. The stylish brushed stainless-steel housing looks sleek and modern in the kitchen and features a wide panini-style handle and a hinged floating cover that adjusts to various food thicknesses. On the base, two temperature controls and a function selector are clearly marked and have indicator lights for quick reference and accurate, no-guesswork operation. Open the cover and customize the cooking surface with removable and reversible nonstick grill and griddle plates that snap in and out easily and drain grease to an integrated drip tray for healthier cooking. The Griddler also comes with gourmet recipes and a cleaning scraper tool. The cooking plates, drip tray, and scraper all go safely into the dishwasher. Limited three-year warranty.
The Cuisinart Griddler is actually five appliances in one. A hinged, floating cover and one set of removable and reversible cooking plates turn the Griddler into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls and indicator lights make this product easy to use. Dishwasher-safe plates, integrated drip tray and a cleaning/scraping tool make cleanup fast and easy.
Parts & Features
- Base and Cover: Solid construction with stainless steel self-adjusting cover
- Panini-Style Handle: Sturdy cast-metal handle adjusts cover to accommodate thickness of food
- Removable and Reversible Cooking Plates: Nonstick and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Grill Side: Perfect for grilling steak, burgers, chicken, and vegetables
- Griddle Side: Prepare flawless pancakes, eggs, bacon, and seared scallops
- Controls: Indicator lights signal Power On and Ready to Cook
- Selector: Choose the Grill/Panini or Griddle function
- Grill/Panini: Adjust temperature from “warm” to “sear”
- Griddle: Adjust temperature form 200°F to 425°F
- Drip Tray: Collects grease and removes from base for easy cleanup (dishwasher safe)
- Cleaning/Scraping Tool: Helps clean grill and griddle plates after cooking
- Plate Release Buttons: Push in to release and remove cooking plates
- Hinge Release Lever: Allows the cover to extend back for cooking in the flat position
Cleaning and Care
Once you have finished cooking, turn the selector dial control to the Off position and unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Allow the unit to cool down for least 30 minutes before handling. Use the cleaning/scraping tool to remove any leftover food from the cooking plate. The scraping tool can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. Dispose of grease from the drip tray once cooled. The drip tray can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. Press the plate release buttons to remove plates from the housing. Be sure that the plates have cooled completely before handling (at least 30 minutes). The cooking plates can be washed in the dishwasher. The housing base, cover and control knobs can be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. For tough stains, dampen cloth.
The Griddler's Many Uses
Use the Griddler as a contact grill to cook burgers, boneless pieces of meat and thin cuts of meat and vegetables. The contact grill function works best when you want to cook something in a short amount of time or when you are looking for a healthy method of grilling. When cooked on the contact grill, food will cook quickly because you are grilling both sides of the food at the same time. The ribs on the grill side of the plates, combined with the grease spout at the rear of the plate, allow the grease to drip from the meat and drain off the plates. When the Griddler is used as a contact grill, the grill side of plates is recommended. Rest the cover evenly on top of the food until it has reached the desired cooked temperature. The Griddler was designed with a unique handle and hinge that allow the cover to adjust to the thickness of the food. You can easily grill anything from a thinly sliced potato to a thick sirloin steak with even results. When cooking more than one food item in the contact grill, it is important that the thickness of food items is consistent so the cover will close evenly on the food.
Use the Griddler as a panini press to grill sandwiches, breads, and quesadillas. The sandwich is pressed between two grill or griddle plates to toast the bread and warm the sandwich. We recommend using fresh-baked bread to produce the best tasting panini. When the Griddler is used as a panini press, the grill side of the plates is recommended. We recommend the grill side of the plates because traditional style panini sandwiches have grill marks on the bread. However, depending upon the type of sandwich you are preparing, you may wish to use the griddle side of the plates or any combination of the two. The Griddler functions as a panini press in the same manner that it functions as a contact grill. The Griddler was designed with a unique handle and hinge that allow the cover to adjust to the thickness of the sandwich you are preparing, and to rest there evenly. Light pressure can be applied to the handle to press and heat the sandwich to your liking.
Use the Griddler as a full grill to cook burgers, steak, poultry (we do not recommend cooking bone-in chicken, since it does not cook evenly on a full grill), fish, and vegetables. Full grill refers to using the Griddler with the cover lying flat, creating a double, flat cooking surface. In this position, the foods you are grilling will have to be turned over for cooking. When the Griddler is used as a full grill, the grill side of the plates should be used. Cooking on the full grill is the most versatile method of using the Griddler. With the full grill, you have double the surface area (200 square inches) for grilling. You have the option of cooking different types of foods on separate plates without combining their flavors, or cooking large amounts of the same type of food. The full grill also accommodates different cuts of meats with varying thickness, allowing you to cook each piece to your liking.
Use the Griddle as a full griddle to cook pancakes, eggs, French toast, hash browns, and breakfast meats. When you use the Griddler as a full griddle, open the cover so it lies flat, creating a double, flat cooking surface. In this position, the foods you are preparing will have to be turned over for cooking. When using this cooking function, the griddle side of the plates should be used. Cooking on the full griddle is a wonderful way to prepare breakfast for two or for a large family. The large surface area allows you to cook a variety of different foods at the same time, or large amounts of your favorite food.
Half Grill/Half Griddle
Use the Griddler as a half grill/half griddle in order to create full meals like bacon and eggs or steak and potatoes at the same time. When using the Griddler as a half grill/half griddle, simply place the unit in the flat position and insert one plate with the grill side facing up and another plate with the griddle side facing up. This cooking option allows you to use either the grill/panini temperature or the griddle temperature selector.
To Insert Cooking Plates
Adjust the Griddler to the flat position with the controls directly in front of you. Insert one plate at a time. Each plate is designed to fit in either the upper housing or the lower housing of the Griddler. If you are facing the Griddler, the drip spout should be at the rear of the plate. Locate the metal brackets at the center of the housing. Tilt the back end of the plate and line up the cutouts at the back of the plate with metal brackets. Slide the plate underneath the brackets and push down the front end of the plate. It will snap into place. Turn the Griddler around and insert the second plate on either its grill or griddle side into the upper housing as you did with the first plate.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like the Griddler, offer today’s consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five- course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Today’s relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
- 5-in-1countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking; integrated drip tray
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe, Brushed Stainless
Lowest new price: $155.01
List price: $299.00
The Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe takes grilling to new heights! It offers six enticing cooking options. The reversible grill and griddle plates, combined with dual-zone temperature control, give home chefs complete control. This grill is perfect for making pancakes and eggs for breakfast, panini and open-faced sandwiches for lunch, and burgers or fajitas for dinner. The extra-large grilling surface is ideal for entertaining a crowd or making family meals. The new SearBlast feature locks in the flavor of steaks. With dishwasher-safe accessories, an elegant new look, and 1800 watts of power, deluxe is an understatement.
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual-zone temperature control; sear function - can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage; large grilling surface - 240 square inches open
- Integrated drip tray; cleaning/scraping tool; dishwasher-safe accessories; Includes instruction/recipe book
|Black & Decker G48TD Grill and Waffle Maker
Lowest new price: $47.02
Lowest used price: $39.57
List price: $59.99
Brand: Black & Decker
Breakfast is ready with the Black and Decker Grill & Waffle Baker by Englewood Marketing Group! Bake fresh waffles, flip flapjacks, or grill meat-this versatile grill & waffle baker with reversible nonstick grids gives you cooking options for any meal. The grill grids have channels to let fat drain away, and the nonstick surface makes cleanup easy! Folds open flat for grilling sandwiches! Non-Stick, Removable Plates! Cool Touch Handles! Ready Light! Variable Temperature! The Black and Decker Grill & Waffle Baker by Englewood Marketing Group also features Plastic and Metal Construction. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Easy.
A waffle baker, grill, and griddle, this three-in-one appliance comes in handy during breakfast, lunch, dinner, and after school. Key to the unit's versatility are two 8-inch-square cooking plates--one set into the product's bottom and the other into the hinged top. On one side the plates form grids for making four waffles at once. Flipped over to show their flat sides they're capable of top and bottom grilling a sandwich or steak. To create griddle space, the top opens up flat, forming two 8-inch-square cooking surfaces for all foods that love a griddle--such as pancakes, hash browns, and eggs. Channels send grease to spouts in the griddles' corners, where it drains away. Nonstick to release food easily and wipe clean, the cooking plates also can be removed for scrubbing. A heat control offers high, low, and medium temperatures. With its chrome housing and stay-cool black synthetic handles, this 900-watt appliance looks great on the counter. Afterward, the cord wraps around the hinge, plus you can stand the unit upright for compact storage. It measures 11-1/4 inches wide, 5 inches high, and 11-3/4 inches deep and carries a one-year warranty against defects. The plates will be slightly loose when the lid is open but this is normal with waffle/grill makers that are inter changeable.The plates are secured by little metal clips. The clips secure the plates to the griddle. You can take them out and flip them to make waffles.--Fred Brack
- Versatile three-in-one appliance: waffle maker, grill, griddle
- Grids bake four waffles and reverse for top-and-bottom sandwich grilling
- Top folds back to create two 8-inch-square griddles for pancakes, eggs, etc.
- Variable heat control; nonstick cooking surfaces wipe clean
- Chrome housing and stay-cool black handles; stands upright for storage
|George Foreman GR10B 36 Square Inch Nonstick Countertop Grill, Black
Lowest new price: $18.99
Lowest used price: $13.99
List price: $24.99
Brand: George Foreman
personal sized George Foreman grill prepares healthy food in minutes.
- 36 square inch countertop grill with 2 fixed cooking plates
- Double nonstick coating; space for 2 burgers at a time
- Floating hinge; sloped design offers reduced-fat cooking
- Ready indicator light; plastic integrated handle; drip tray
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|Cuisinart GR-11 Griddler 3-in-1 Grill and Panini Press
Lowest new price: $57.95
List price: $110.00
For succulent steaks, juicy burgers and crispy grilled sandwiches, look no further than the Cuisinart Griddler Grill and Panini Press. The unit's upper and lower nonstick, removable grill plates provide even grilling and toasting. The integrated drip tray makes it easy to drain grease away from food for healthier cooking. Designed like professional units, its floating hinge adjusts to accommodate any thickness for perfectly grilled thin or thick panini and sandwiches. The present temperature is ideal for grilling and takes the guesswork out of cooking to ensure crisp, golden-brown results. With 'Power On' and 'Ready to Cook' indicator lights, operation is simple. Even more, the GR-11 takes up minimal space and provides just enough surface area to cook for a couple of friends or family members.
Panini Made Easy
The word "panini" is an Italian term for grilled sandwiches. Panini can include a combination of ingredients such as vegetables, meat and cheese layered between two pieces of freshly baked bread. The sandwich is then pressed between two grill plates to toast the bread and warm the filling.
Use your Griddler Grill & Panini Press to grill sandwiches, breads and quesadillas. Tuck your favorite ingredients between artisan breads and press or make grilled sandwiches and crispy traditional panini two at a time.
Experiment with a variety of savory or sweet sandwiches for any meal. We recommend using freshly baked bread to produce the best-tasting panini. Popular breads for panini are focaccia, michette, ciabatta, and thick slices of Italian bread.
The Griddler Grill & Panini Press was designed with a unique handle and hinge that allows the cover to adjust to the thickness of the sandwich you are preparing. This allows for even toasting and heating. Light pressure can be applied to the handle to press and heat the sandwich to your liking. When cooking two or more panini, it is important that the thickness of all sandwiches is the same so the cover will close evenly on the panini.
Two Ways to Grill
The Griddler Grill & Panini Press can also be used as a contact grill to cook burgers, boneless pieces of meat, thin cuts of meat and vegetables. You can easily grill anything with even results, from a thinly-sliced potato to a sirloin steak. The floating hinge adjusts the cover to grill meats on both sides at once. Open flat to grill steaks, veggies and more.
The contact grill function works best when you want to cook something in a short amount of time or when you are looking for a healthy method of grilling. When cooked on the contact grill, food will cook quickly because you are grilling both sides of the food at the same time. The ribs on the grill plates combined with the grease spout at the rear of the plates allows the grease to drip from the meat and drain off the plates.
- Base and Cover Solid construction with a brushed stainless steel self-adjusting cover.
- Panini-Style Handle Sturdy cast-metal handle adjusts the cover to accommodate thickness of food.
- Removable Grill Plates Nonstick for oil-free options. Dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
- Indicator Lights Signal 'Power On' and 'Ready to Cook.'
- Drip Tray Collects grease and can be removed from the base for easy cleanup.
- Plate Release Buttons Push in to release and remove cooking plates.
- Hinge Release Button Allows the cover to lie back for cooking in the flat position.
- Adjustable Front Feet Tilts the unit to increase grease drainage.
- Instruction and Recipe Booklet Included Try out fun recipes for paninis, appetizers, desserts and more.
- Opens flat to double the cooking surface
- Preset temperature is perfect for grilling burgers, steaks and sandwiches
- Power On/Ready to Cook indicator lights
- Adjustable front feet for better grease drainage
- Brushed stainless steel housing; Dishwasher-safe plates
|Babycakes Pop Maker: CP-94LV - Purple, Makes 12 Cake Pop's
Lowest new price: $29.15
Lowest used price: $18.00
List price: $99.95
Get parties popping with this Babycakes cake pop maker. The handy design is perfect for creating desserts, appetizers, snacks and more. Treat yourself to this Babycakes cake pops maker today! Cake pops are a fun & delicious trend in baking can now be created quickly & easily right in your own home! Bake 12 pops at a time, add sticks, decorate & serve these adorable treats that the whole family will enjoy! Includes: Recipes, stand, lifting fork, paper sticks & fill injector.
- Bake 12 cake pops or doughnut holes in minutes
- Nonstick baking plates for ideal results and easy clean up
- Includes 75 cake pop sticks and a filling injector
- All Babycakes electric products are 120V, 60Hz
- Also includes recipes, plastic cake pop stand, and a fork tool
|George Foreman GRP99 Next Generation Grill with Nonstick Removable Plates
Lowest new price: $69.82
Lowest used price: $36.00
List price: $99.99
Brand: George Foreman
George Foreman Grill with removable plates in a silver metallic finish. New Comtemporary Desgin.
- Countertop grill with 100-square-inch nonstick cooking surface
- Patented sloped design helps channel fat and grease away from food
- Digital timer and adjustable temperature control with LED readouts
- 1-1/2-inch floating hinge; dishwasher-safe grill plates; drip tray and spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|George Foreman 4 Serving Classic Plate Grill
Lowest new price: $29.26
Lowest used price: $19.20
List price: $39.99
Brand: George Foreman
Patented slope design and nonstick 60 square inches cooking surface allows fat and grease to drain off, for higher fat reduction, healthier meals for the entire family and less smoke during cooking. Signature Foreman heating elements provide more even heat during cooking from the center to the sides of the plate and faster temperature recovery.Spatula not included.
- Countertop grill with 60 square inches of nonstick cooking surface; 4 Servings
- Patented sloped design channels excess fat and grease away from food
- Signature Foreman heating element distributes heat evenly
- Handy indicator light; stay-cool housing and dishwasher-safe drip tray. Spatula not included
- Measures approximately 10-4/5 by 12-8/9 by 6-2/5 inches
|George Foreman GRP4 Next Grilleration 5-Burger Grill with Removable Plates, White
Lowest new price: $54.87
Lowest used price: $45.47
List price: $59.99
Brand: George Foreman
With a 72 square inch removable plate grill, the cooking surface fits up to 5 servings and features our patented slope and tough nonstick coating that let fat and grease drain away as you cook. 1000 watts power plus signature Foreman embedded heating element offers even heat across the cooking surface and faster temperature recovery. Custom dishwasher-safe accessories include drip tray and spatula, for easy cooking, serving and cleanup. Removable plates feature our durable nonstick coating to extend the life of your grill and are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, so you can cook your family meal and cleanup in a snap. Measures 12 by 17 by 6 inches; 2-year limited warranty
- 72 square inch cooking surface fits up to 5 servings and knocks out the fat with our George tough nonstick coating and patented sloped design
- 1000 watts power plus signature Foreman embedded heating element offers even heat across the cooking surface and faster temperature recovery
- Removable plates feature our durable nonstick coating to extend the life of your grill and are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Custom dishwasher-safe accessories include drip tray and spatula, for easy cooking, serving and cleanup
- Measures 12 by 17 by 6 inches; 2-year limited warranty
|Delonghi BG24 Perfecto Indoor Grill
Lowest new price: $49.99
Lowest used price: $44.99
List price: $112.00
Enjoy indoor grilling all year long with the De'Longhi Indoor Grill. You will always get consistent and thoroughly cooked grilled foods with the fully embedded grill plate, it distributes heat evenly to avoid any overly hot or cold spots. Impress your family and guests by using the tempered glass lid, it will keep your grilled foods tasting perfect and juicy, and it conveniently keeps already grilled food warm. To grill food to your exact preference, use the detachable adjustable thermostat for ideal results. If you've been grilling for hours, you won't be cleaning for hours, simply wipe off the non-stick grill plate and empty the non-stick drip tray. It's that easy! With an extra-large surface, you can make a meal for your family or a party in no time at all. It's safety first with this indoor grill, the cool touch handles allow for easy movement once grilling is complete. Other highlights include an on/off indicator light. Don't wait for summer to satisfy your craving for delicious barbecued meals, enjoy them whenever you want with the Indoor Grill by De'Longhi.
When the weather is too cold to stand outside over the gas grill, fire up the Perfecto indoor grill instead. This electric grill has an embedded heating element and a special M-shaped grill design so the entire surface area heats up and grilling results are more consistent. Its adjustable, detachable thermostat has five temperature levels and can be adjusted low for grilling corn or other vegetables and higher for steaks or shrimp. The grill surface itself is nonstick, so less oil is required for cooking and swordfish steaks flip nicely without sticking. A nonstick splatter shield surrounds the edge of the grill to prevent walls and countertops from getting greasy and a drip tray below the grill’s surface catches any juices. Both the cooking surface and tray remove easily for painless cleanup. For the most tender and juicy meats, the tempered glass lid fits over the grill to retain moisture while still allowing the chef to check on meat’s progress. For safety, the Perfecto has cool-touch handles to prevent fingers from burns and an indicator light to show when the grill is heating up. The glass lid is dishwasher-safe but the grill surface and drip pan must be washed by hand. Delonghi covers the Perfecto under a one-year limited warranty. --Cristina Vaamonde
- Distributes heat evenly for the best results due to the fully embedded grill plate heating element.
- Improves cooking to keep food juicy with the tempered glass lid. It can also keep already grilled food warm.
- Make a meal for the whole family with the large cooking surface.
- Perfectly grilled food to your preference with the detachable, adjustable thermostat.
- Easy-to-clean with non-stick grill plate and removable non-stick drip tray. Simply wipe the grill plate and empty the drip tray.
Page 1 of 160
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.