|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|25+ Purple Empress Tree Seeds / Perennial / Paulownia Tementosa / World's Fastest Growing Tree
Lowest new price: $1.15
Brand: CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS
Easy to grow from seed. Root system grows quickly so it is not recommended that these be started indoors in winter.Tthey need to be sown directly into the ground in spring or summer. Instructions included.
- World's fastest growing tree / vanilla scented flowers
- 30 - 50 feet tall (grows 8-15 feet the first year)
- ZONES 3-10 / any type of soil
- Life span 85 - 100 years
- This year's fresh seeds Seeds are small
|Tanglefoot 300000529 1-Pint Tree Wound Pruning Sealer and Grafting Compound
Lowest new price: $4.65
List price: $13.99
Contech 300000529 1 pint tree wound pruning sealer and grafting compound
- Pruning sealer and grafting compound
- Used to repair tree damage caused by animals, storms, lawn mowers, or weed whackers
- Ideal for filling tree cavities and helping heal grafts
- Ready to use, water soluble asphalt paste
- Provides a pliable protective seal on tree wounds and injuries
|Winter Hardy Basjoo Banana Plant - Musa - 4" POT
Lowest new price: $5.49
Brand: Hirts: Tropical
Hardy Basjoo Banana Plant - Musa basjoo. Amazing "hardy tropical" banana for the north or south, though native to the Ryukyu Archipelago which lies between Japan and Taiwan, Musa basjoo is also very common in parts of China. This specimen will survive temperatures as low as -20 if mulched. Full sun with lots of water & fertilizer to achieve the amazing growth rate, but it will do fine in light shade as well. Beautiful deep green clump can grow up to 18' tall or more, and really gives a tropical warm sunny feeling. Great for any place in the garden, especially great around pools or patios, courtyards and wonderful in a border with other colorful perennials & grasses. Fruit will set from white flowers if the tree can achieve over 25-35 leaves in one season and talk about texture, leaves can grow 2'x 6'!!!. Mix with fine and medium textured plants for variety. The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 3" pot.
- Hardy Basjoo Banana Plant - Musa basjoo
- This specimen will survive temperatures as low as -20 if mulched
- Full sun with lots of water & fertilizer to achieve the amazing growth rate
- Beautiful deep green clump can grow up to 18' tall or more
- The starter plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot.
|Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry Plant - Morus nigra - Sweet Fruit - 4" Pot
Lowest new price: $7.99
Easy-to-grow, this abundant producer of sweet medium-sized fruit has performed exceptionally well in pots yielding several crops per year even during the first season. If grown in pots, they are continuous producers cycling in and out of flower and fruit when given warm temperatures and adequate light. They can be kept under 2' with moderate pruning. In the ground, they turn into a large bush. Mulberries are known for their immune system enhancing benefits. They are also thought to improve eyesight. Mulberry plants are self-fertile, disease-and-insect resistant and welcome pot culture. Hardy in zones 7-9 or patio.
- Abundant producer of sweet medium-sized fruit
- It can be trimmed to any height.
- The fruit is sweet and edible and greatly relished by humans, birds and various animals, and they can be substituted for blackberries in recipes.
- Hardy in zones 7-9 or patio
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot.
|Aokin 30 + GIANT MOSO BAMBOO SEEDS Cold Hardy
Lowest new price: $2.99
Instruction of how to plant these seeds:
First soak your seeds at least a day in warm water. Then soak paper towel and place in bottom of container. Then part wet soaked seeds onto paper towel. Place Saran wrap over entire container. Place in warm spot (light not necessary-they don't have leaves yet)
When they sprout and get to be about a half inch to an inch long, put them in potting soil container and plce saran wrap back on until they get their leaves.(they like humidity)
When they have leaves, you can leave Saran wrap off, but don't let them totally dry out. Buy a spray bottle at Walmart and lightly spray them every other day to keep moist. Put them in sun now.
- 30 moso bamboo seeds
- Cold Hardy
- Phyllostachys pubescens, common name MOSO Bamboo Excellent high branching bamboo windbreak or screen with moderate spreading.
- Pls check the detail instruction below
|RED MAPLE Tree Seeds Acer rubrum - EXCELLENT for JAPANESE BONSAI ~ SUN - PART SHADE (0010 Seeds)
Lowest new price: $1.55
SOAK SEEDS FOR 24-48 HOURS IN HOT WATER. COLD STRATIFY FOR 90-120 DAYS OR SOW IN FALL. SOW 1/4-1/8" DEEP IN A WELL DRAINING MIX. USING A MIX THAT DRAINS WELL WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN GROWTH OF THE SEEDLINGS. tHE MORE OXYGEN THAT THE ROOTS CAN GET, THE BETTER. KEEP MOIST BUT NOT SOGGY. DO NOT BURY TOO DEEP OR THE SMALL SEEDS MAY NOT MAKE IT TO THE SURFACE. HAPPY PLANTING!
- Red Maple, Acer rubrum ~!!
- Tree Seeds - Japanese Bonsai ~!!
- ZONES 5 - 9 ~!!
- SLOW TO MEDIUM GROWTH RATE ~!!
- Red Maple, Acer rubrum, Tree Seeds - Japanese Bonsai ZONES 5-9 HEIGHT 15-25FT WIDTH 10-15FT SLOW TO MEDIUM GROWTH RATE FULL SUN TO PART SHADE WELL DRAINED SOIL A. rubrum is usually easy to identify, it is highly changeable in morphological characteristics. It is a medium to large sized tree, reaching heights of 18 to 27 meters (60 to 90 feet) and exceptionally over 35 meters (115 ft).The leaves are usually 9 to 11 cm (3½ in. to 4⅜ in.) long on a full grown tree. The trunk diameter can range from 46 to 76 cm (18 to 30 inches), depending on the growing conditions. Its spread is about 12 m (40 ft). A 10-year-old sapling will stand about 6 m (20 ft) tall. In forests, the bark will remain free of branches until some distance up the tree. Individuals grown in the open are shorter and thicker with a more rounded crown. Red Maple makes vibrant and colorful Bonsai, and have year around attractive features for display. GERMINATION INSTRUCTIONS SOAK SEEDS FOR 24-48 HOURS IN HOT WATER. COLD STRATIFY FOR 90-120 DAYS OR SOW IN FALL. SOW 1/4-1/8" DEEP IN A WELL DRAINING MIX. USING A MIX THAT DRAINS WELL WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN GROWTH OF THE SEEDLINGS. tHE MORE OXYGEN THAT THE ROOTS CAN GET, THE BETTER. KEEP MOIST BUT NOT SOGGY. DO NOT BURY TOO DEEP OR THE SMALL SEEDS MAY NOT MAKE IT TO THE SURFACE. HAPPY PLANTING!
|Papaya T.R. Hovey Tree - Carica papaya - Easy to grow fruit - 4" Pot
Lowest new price: $6.99
Exotic and deliciously edible, 'TR Hovey' is a dwarf papaya that is perfect for growing in pots. Papayas need sunny, warm growing conditions and the soil temperature needs to be 60°F or higher. With the right cultural conditions 'TR Hovey' will grow quickly and produce ripe fruit in as little as one year's time. Grow it inside in the winter and take it outside in the summer months. Fruit will start developing only 12" from the base of the plant. The pictured plant is about 3' tall and grew big fruit after only 10 months.
- Produce ripe fruit in as little as one year's time
- Hardy in zone 10 or grow indoors
- Prefers the sun
- Great patio plant, bring inside in the winter
|Dwarf Pomegrante Tree Container/Patio/Bonsai Size
Lowest new price: $6.99
Dwarf flowering pomegranate is a showy, dense dwarf shrub that displays attractive orange-red single flowers at an early age, followed by colorful fruit. Excellent for containers or for use in the garden. Effective bonsai. Deciduous. Moderate grower to 3 ft tall and wide or clip to shape. Full sun. Hardy to 0 to 10°F. Shipped as a potted 4" pot plant in its original soil and container.
- Homegrown by 9GreenBox
- Dwarf flowering pomegranate is a showy, dense dwarf shrub that displays attractive orange-red single flowers at an early age, followed by colorful fruit.
- Excellent for containers or for use in the garden. Effective bonsai.
- Deciduous. Moderate grower to 3 ft tall and wide or clip to shape.
- Full sun. Hardy to 0 to 10°F. A tough, hardy plant with many benefits.
|Giant Zanzibar Castor Bean 7 Seeds -Ricinus- Green Leaf
Lowest new price: $2.37
Brand: Hirts: Seed; Trees & Shrubs
THE CASTOR BEAN is a shrub-like plant with large, long-stemmed leaves that are lobed like fingers. Its spiny, clustered seed pods contain white, bean-like seeds (Botanically speaking, it isn't a true bean, but a Spurge), which typically bear attractive markings in various colours. The plant is native to tropical Africa, but it is grown commercially in California and has become naturalized throughout the southern United States. In northern areas, it is often cultivated, in the warmer months, as an ornamental annual in gardens, providing local gardeners with a castor of thousands....
Giant Zanzibar is a larger variety than common castor bean with more conspicuous veining on the leaves. This is a fast growing plant with huge, palmate, tropical-looking leaves up to three feet across. In tropical areas Castor Beans are perennial. This variety can grow 20 feet tall.
POISON LOCATION: Seeds, bark & leaves are all somewhat toxic, but the greatest concentration of the toxin occurs in the seeds & their pods. If you grow Castor Beans in your garden and you have children it is safest to remove & destroy the seed pods before they mature.
POISON TYPE: Ricin, a poisonous protein, one of a group known as plant lectins. In the right amount & concentration, Ricin is said to be one of the most toxic natural poisons in the world. It works by inhibiting the synthesis of more complex proteins in the intestinal wall, which in turn causes digestive distress. Castor Beans are traditionally cultivated as a basis of laxatives such as castor oil, which is also used as an ingredient of industrial lubricants, soaps, & varnishes
My Grandmother use to plant one Castor Bean Plant near the garden to keep deer away!
- THE CASTOR BEAN is a shrub-like plant with large, long-stemmed leaves that are lobed like fingers
- If you grow Castor Beans in your garden and you have children it is safest to remove & destroy the seed pods before they mature
- Seeds, bark & leaves are all somewhat toxic, but the greatest concentration of the toxin occurs in the seeds & their pods
- This variety can grow 20 feet tall
- 7 Seeds
|*EXOTIC*rare* DWARF PAPAYA*5 SEEDS*EZ GROW*sweet* #1059
Lowest new price: $1.65
Brand: Seeds Direct
* DWARF PAPAYA*5 SEEDS*
Dwarf Papaya (Carica papaya ) - to 5 feet, This papaya is a dwarf variety that bears large fruits at a young age. The fruits develop low on the trunk and ripen in less than a year.
The large fruit turns bright yellow when ripe and has a delicious sweet flavor. Grows well in bright light and average room temperature.
A tropical evergreen plant from South America that produces fruit one year after planting! Papaya fruit is an excellent source of valuable health giving nutrients as well as generous amounts of digestive enzymes
- EASY TO GROW
Page 1 of 425
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.