|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Clonex CLO100 Rooting Compound Gel, 100ML
Lowest new price: $11.82
List price: $22.99
Clonex Rooting Compound Gel is a high performance water based rooting compound. It is a tenacious gel that will remain in contact around the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue. Clonex Rooting Compound Gel has been the foremost product in its field since its launch in 1989. The formula is completely alcohol-free.
- Foremost rooting compound gel in its field since 1989
- Full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish the young roots during the formative stages
- Remains in contact around the stem sealing the cut tissue
- Supplies hormones needed for root cell development
- Provides vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue
|Ten (10) Bag of Crystal Soil Water Beads (10 Colors)
Lowest new price: $1.59
Brand: Seven Color Crystal Ball
Simple to use 1.Apply one pack of Crystal Soil in about 3 cups of distilled water (if possible) in extra large bowl. 2.Allow the beads to fully expand in 12-24 hours. 3.Remove the expanded beads from the water and pour into vases or bowls and ready to use.
- 10 Bag (3grams/bag;10 Colors) of Crystal Soil Water Beads.
- Perfect for:
- Parties & Wedding Centerpiece,decoration,Fresh cut flower and Bamboo, Floating candles, Air Freshener, etc.
- Reusable up to 2 years, Non-fade, Non-Toxic, 100% Biodegradable, Non-Flammable.
- Harvest Size: 3 grams of Crystal Soil dry under maximum hydration (24 hrs) will yield about 2 cups of round bouncy crystal soil beads.
|Grodan Rockwool Cubes (1.5 Inches) 45 Per Pack
Lowest new price: $7.39
Three strips of 15 wrapped Mini-Blocks - 45 total blocks each measuring 1.5 in. square.
- An inorganic and sterile growing medium made from spun molten rock
- A superior medium for rooting cuttings
- Provides 20% air space when saturated
- Does not contain nutrients
- Condition by soaking for eight hours
|100 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot
Lowest new price: $11.95
List price: $18.00
The Jiffy-7 pellet is made from sphagnum peat from specially selected peat bogs. Lime and a special fertilizer with a low ammonium content are added to the peat in order to stimulate growth.
- Free root development
- Reliable Substrate - same product time after
- Ready/easy to use
- Easy to store/transport - low volume
- High quality results
|Hydroton Leca Clay Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media - 2 lbs.
Lowest new price: $4.00
Brand: Potting Media
Hydroton clay pebbles are made of 100% natural clay. Hydroton is inert, pH-neutral, clean and at the same time, decorative.
Potting media for Orchids - Used alone or in combination with coconut husk chips, bark, charcoal or other orchid media, Hydroton's porous structure can provide excellent aeration around the roots while its ability to act as a water reservoir will be appreciated by your orchids when water is needed. The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias.
Hydrophonic/Hydroculture media - The capilliarity and the structure of the clay pebbles ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests.
Drainage - Compared to gravel, Hydroton is lighter and can act as a water reservoir. Hydroton can then release the water when its surroundings needed it.
Decoration - With its red color and mostly round shape, Hydroton is often used as a decorative top-layer for indoor plants and outdoor gardens. As a top layer, it will also prevent the top soil from drying out quickly.
- Made of 100% natural clay. Pebbles are of uniform, round shape. Inert, pH-neutral, clean and decorative. Comes in a 2 lbs. package.
- For Orchids - Hydroton's porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir.
- The size of the pebbles is perfect for medium to large Cattleyas and Laelias.
- For Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting, excess acidity and soil pests.
- Will approximately fill: twenty-four 2" pots, or eight 3" pots, or two 5" pots.
|2 Lbs of Azomite - Organic Trace Mineral Soil Additive Fertilizer - Handy Pantry Brand - 67 Trace Minerals: Selenium, Vanadium, Chromium
Lowest new price: $4.95
Brand: Handy Pantry
A to Z Minerals- A Complete Organic Fertilizer A Source of Minerals & Trace Elements Azomite is the name of a special rock in Utah. Early this century geological prospector Rollin Anderson found deposits of montmorillonite clay in a valley south of Salt Lake City. U.S. Bureau of Mines analysis showed the clay is similar to Chilean/Peruvian caliche rocks from which much of the world's nitrate was mined. Anderson ground montmorillonite as fine as possible, then put it in his garden. Results were amazing and nearly immediate. Minerals in Azomite are necessary to optimal metabolism in living things. Ground to dust, minerals are small enough to pass through cell walls of organisms.
- 2 Lb. Resealable Bag - Handy Pantry Brand
- Organic - 67 major and trace elements
- Perfect for Gardens
- All Natural
- NOTE: For gardening use only. Not for human consumption.
|Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix, 8 Quarts
Lowest new price: $5.97
List price: $14.16
Brand: Sun Bulb Company
Phalaenopsis orchids are Americas favorite orchid. Their low-maintenance and long bloom life make them especially popular with all growers. From the time the first flower bud opens, the floral �spray� on a Phalaenopsis will remain in bloom for 2 to 3 months. Phalaenopsis orchids will bloom season after season, provided they are properly cared for and periodically re-potted in the right potting mix. It is specifically blended to retain the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to stimulate superior Phalaenopsis plant and root growth. Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix is a wonderfully rich mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite. This professionally formulated potting media nurtures spectacular, colorful and long-lasting Phalaenopsis orchids. This product weight 8 quarts.
- Phalaenopsis mix
- It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite
- It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth
- Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature
- It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth
|Espoma AP4 4-Quart Organic Potting Mix
Lowest new price: $2.55
List price: $14.99
Espoma ap4 4-quart organic potting mix
- Potting soil
- For all indoor and outdoor containers
- Enhanced with Myco-Tone water saving formula
- Improve moisture retention and reduce drought stress
- Promote root growth and grow big beautiful plants
|Sun Bulb 5002 Better-Gro Special Orchid Mix, 8 Quarts
Lowest new price: $5.98
List price: $14.29
Brand: Sun Bulb Company
Better-gro special orchid mix is a multi purpose potting mixture for growing cattleyas, phalaenopsis, dendrobiums, paphiopedilums, oncidiums and all epiphytic orchids. The extreme versatility of better gro special orchid mix, makes it the clear choice for orchid hobbyists, small orchid collections and professional growers. It is a dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal, and sponge rock that has been specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers. Better-gro special orchid mix promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation. This product weight 8 quarts.
- Special orchid mix
- It is a rich mixture of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal, and sponge rock to ensure healthy and long-lasting plants
- It is a multi-purpose mixture that is appropriate for all epiphytic orchids
- Provides your orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature
- Should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth
|Luster Leaf Spanish Moss - 350 Cubic Inches 1220
Lowest new price: $8.06
List price: $13.99
Brand: Luster Leaf
Same as above. Also ideal for crafts
- All natural
- Decorative cover
- Great for crafts
- 350 cubic-Inches
Page 1 of 359
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.