|4" Sundial Compass - Solid Brass Sun Dial
Lowest new price: $19.95
List price: $28.95
This stunning 4" sundial compass is fully functional. The legs are completely adjustable for any surface. Pioneers would set the compass to the North, then use the hinged sundial to adjust the angle given the season and be able to give very accurate time.
This fully engraved piece is made to last a lifetime. The diameter of the sundial is about 4" across.
It will make a great addition to any nautical home decor or maritime collection.
- Fully functioning compass
- Unusual home or office decor item
- Great addition to a nautical collection
- Differences in finish may occur
|Best Dia Sol Sun Dial, Antique Copper Finish
Lowest new price: $60.00
Lowest used price: $54.13
List price: $60.00
Mark the sun's journey through your garden or outdoor living space with the Die del Sol Sundial from BEST. Made with a copper finish, the Old World design and patina add the illusion of antiquity to this beautiful garden piece. Align the gnomon with true north and tell time by the sun. The sundial’s motto, as they had centuries ago, reads “Be true to each other as this dial is to the sun.” Made of forged iron with a wide, sturdy base, the sundial will withstand winds, weather, or the accidental bump from a beloved pet.
- Working sun dial
- A great conversation piece for a garden near a pool or backyard porch
- Detailed finish creates genuine-looking antique appearance
- Sturdy base to ensure sundial remains standing; some assembly required
- Exquisite accent to any outdoor area all year long
|Rome RM2308 Brass Sundial "Grow Old With Me"
Lowest new price: $54.99
List price: $76.50
Brand: Rome Industries
Robert Browning's poem, "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be" is probably the most loved quotation used on sundials. This polished brass sundial has a knotwork design with a beautiful Irish claddagh centerpiece which symbolizes everlasting love.
- Functional brass sundial with a polished brass finish
- Solid, thick brass casting with a polished brass gnomon
- Robert Browning's poem, "Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be" is probably the most loved quotation used as a motto on sundials
- 10" diameter in a knotwork design with a beautiful Irish claddagh centerpiece which symbolizes everlasting love
- Great gift idea!
|Shepherds Watch Nocturnal Dials- Brass Stardial
Lowest new price: $28.98
Set the middle wheel to the month, hold the dial upside down, and sight the North Star through the center hole. Move the top of the dial's arm to align with the uppermost stars of the Big Dipper, and read the time on the inner dial where the arm crosses the hour mark! On the reverse side are outlines of the major constellations. Available in several designs as well as in Pewter, Sterling Silver, mixed Silver and Gold, and Gold in 10, 14, or 18 karats, and by special order, 22 karat. All Shepherds Watch dials come with instructions.
- Nocturnal Celestial Stardial with brass finish
- Handcrafted, design based on real, working antique stardials.
|Benzara 66472 17 in. Metal Armillary Sphere Globe Solar Earth with Arrow
Lowest new price: $15.50
Lowest used price: $23.14
Metal Armillary Sphere Globe Solar Earth with Arrow. Armillary globe is skeletal sphere with earth model on a round base stand. Perfect Nautical theme with Armillary globe. Dimension: 17"H x 10"W.
- Armillary globe is skeletal sphere with earth model on a round base stand.
- Perfect Nautical theme with Armillary globe.
- Dimension: 17H x 10W.
- Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured.
- Great Gift Idea.
|Large Cast Iron Farmhouse Dinner Bell
Lowest new price: $47.00
List price: $109.99
Brand: Ind. Bell
- Fully-functional replica of cast iron dinner bell common on every farm yard decades ago
- Large bell reproduces authentic tone - easily heard across yard or down the block
- Charming slice-of-Americana yard decor for city or country
- All cast iron with durable Matte Black enamel finish; frame for post mounting
- Bell dimensions 12-1/2" diameter x 8" height, frame 22"H x 18"W; 27 lbs
|Captain's Brass Triangle Sundial Compass 3" - Brass Desk Compasses - Nautical Decor Home Decoration - Executive Promotional Gift
Lowest new price: $29.98
Brand: Handcrafted Model Ships
This is a beautiful Hampton Nautical solid brass round sundial compass. The top of the sundial is hinged and a curved scale is used to set your local latitude angle. The magnetic compass allows the sundial to be oriented North. The compass features a needle lift mechanism to protect the compass' jeweled bearing when being transported. There are three adjustable legs that are used to precisely level the sundial. The sun's shadow cast by the sundial's vane marks the local time.The top of the sundial can lay down flat, and both the latitude scale and the sundial vane are hinged to lay flat for compact storage. The sundial compass is available in a polished finish. A beautiful hardwood case is included for display and storage of the brass sundial. The box has an anchor with rope Hampton Nautical embedded in the top of the box.Custom Engraving is available on this item with a minimum quantity purchased. Contact us for details. Polished brass housing for compass Needle lift operates to protect bearing Adjustable legs for precise sundial alignment Solid rosewood box lined with felt to store compass Brass anchor emblem inset in face of rosewood box Custom engraving available on large quantity orders (call us for information)
- Overall dimensions: 3" L x 3" W x 2" H
- In business since 1959 - Buy with confidence - 100% money back guarantee
- We ship daily - Free Shipping to the lower 48 US States - Express and overnight shipping available - Contact Us
- Buy factory direct --- All items manufactured, warehoused and shipped by us (Handcrafted Model Ships)
- Shop our amazon store --- Over 3000 different nautical items available
|Rome B109 Flowerbed Sundial Base, Wrought Iron with Black Powder Coat, 20-Inch Height
Lowest new price: $13.60
Lowest used price: $18.25
List price: $35.16
A simple and graceful pedestal that places the sundial at flower height. Base pushed 6" into ground, 14" above surface. 20" height. Wrought iron with blace powdercoat. Designed to attach on all Rome sundials (except for armillary dials).
- Sundial pedestal base designed for a wide range of Rome sundials
- Wrought iron with black powdercoat finish
- 20" overall height
- Made by Rome Industries
- Item does not include the sundial
|Shepherd's Watch Nocturnal Tricolor Celestial Stardial
Lowest new price: $28.37
Brand: Shepherd's Watch
The small Nocturnal Tricolor, 1.13 inches/2.8 cm in diameter, has a bronze-colored base with pewter center and a copper-colored arm. Hand-crafted like all our dials, it comes on a 30 inch black silk cord. Accompanied by instructions.
- A stardial
- elegant and unique
- able to tell time without watch
|Aquitaine Sundials- Laurel Leaves
Lowest new price: $33.95
In 1152, Eleanor of Aquitaine gave a sundial ring to Henry II so that he would know when to leave the hunt for their love trysts. Moved by her love, Henry ordered his jewellers to make a copy for Eleanor - inlaid with diamonds and engraved with the Latin words Carpe diem (seize the day). This ring is an adaptation of the one that Eleanor gave to Henry II. Made of solid pewter and bronze, it is 1-1/4" in diameter and has a 30" long cord. On sunny days the time is displayed by suspending the ring by its cord. Through a tiny hole, a bright bead of light shines on the inner surface of the ring where the times of the day are engraved. The bronze outer band is adjustable to place the hole in the right position for each month. Like all sundials, it displays Standard Time. For Daylight Saving Time, add one hour to the reading. Although the accuracy of the Aquitaine Ring will vary depending on the time of year and your location, buying two will ensure your "clocks" are always synchronized, and you will never have to wait at the trysting point. Comes with a full description of how to adjust for the accuracy of the sundial, including the equation of time, adjustments for global location, and other factors. An irresistible and useful gift. Made in Canada.
- elegant and unique
- great gift
- educational item
- great accessories