|Garden Weasel 91316 Red Garden Claw
Lowest new price: $19.81
List price: $29.99
Brand: Garden Weasel
Weasel Garden Claw by Garden Weasel Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (C.L.A.W.) Weasel Garden Claw works hand-in-hand with Garden Weasel to maintain your garden beds all season long. Garden Claw is especially useful early in the gardening season to turn the first soil of the year. Just place Garden Claw in any soil, even if it hasn’t been cultivated since the fall, and turn the handle to easily cultivate packed soil. Garden Claw is the versatile medium-duty Garden Claw, and it’s great for many soils. The comfort-grip handles feel good in the hand, and the spiral turn action offers 4 actions in 1: cultivating, loosening, aerating and weeding. Four Reasons to Use the Weasel Garden Claw 1. It works in any soil. 2. There’s no bending or lifting involved. 3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants. 4. Garden Claw can even be used as a compost turner. Cultivating and Aerating Tips and Pointers Use Garden Claw for the hard cultivating work needed early in the season. Then use Garden Weasel to maintain the cultivated garden beds. Cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil, yielding healthier plants and roots. It also helps to conserve water because water won’t run off cultivated soil like it does hard-packed soil. Product Features: • Great for Many Soils • Comfort Grip Handles • Spiral Turn Action • No Bending • Easy to Hang and Store • Fully Assembled • Overall Height - 38-Inches Using the Weasel Garden Claw Cultivator The best thing about Garden Claw is there is no bending! Just stand over any area that needs cultivation, aeration or tuning, and place the head on the soil and turn the handle while standing fully upright. Garden Claw comes fully assembled, ready to use.
- Great for cultivating many soil types
- Use the comfort grip handle for easy spiral turn action
- No bending
- Comes fully assembled and is easy to store
- Red handle
|Melissa & Doug Flex Octopus Cultivator
Lowest new price: $0.01
List price: $6.99
Brand: Melissa & Doug
Melissa & Doug Flex Octopus Cultivator
- Child-size gardening tool
- Sturdy metal tines
- Easy-to-grip plastic handle
- Includes a handy loop for hanging
- Sunny Patch friends add lots of appealing character
|Yard Butler TNT-4 Garden Twist and Tiller
Lowest new price: $27.33
List price: $29.99
Brand: Yard Butler
Our garden tiller is a twist tiller. Extra long handles reduce the effort of twisting. Does a better job with only a fraction of the effort of older designs. Garden tillers utilizing claws twisted into the ground are a great idea! The sharp, angled claws dig into the ground to break up the hard, packed soil. Like all Yard Butler tools the versatile Twist Tiller has solid steel construction. Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials.
- Step on the plate and the force of your body weight starts the claws into the ground
- Extra long handles reduce the effort of twisting
- Does a better job with only a fraction of the effort of older designs
- Cultivate around shrubs, bushes and other hard to reach areas
- Lifetime warranty
|Mantis 1622-00-02 Tiller Tines
Lowest new price: $62.95
List price: $62.95
Replacement Tilling Tines for all Mantis Tiller/Cultivators
- Mantis Tiller Tines
- Mantis Patented Serpentine Tines slice thru compact soil and hard clay.
- Tills to 10-inches deep and 9-inches wide.
- Reversible for shallow cultivating up to 3-inches deep.
- Guaranteed for life against breakage.
|Earthway 6500W High Wheel Garden Cultivator with 24-Inch Steel Wheel and Wood Handle
Lowest new price: $94.91
List price: $129.99
Use this classic EarthWay Kentucky-Style High Wheel Cultivator for weeding and loosening soil with a 5-tine cultivator head, a moldboard plow and a twin-end furrow plow. The oak handles adjust to 4 different positions for hours of comfortable use. U.S.A. Tines (qty.): 5, Application: Cultivator, Tire Size (in.): 24, Tine Type: Spring steel, Overall Width (in.): 3 3/8
- High-wheel cultivator makes plowing, furrowing, and cultivating easier
- Ideal for performing a multitude of garden jobs
- Heavy-duty, 1-inch plated tubular steel frame; solid oak handles
- 24-inch steel wheel; 3-position handle
- Adjustable tool depth for versatility
|Mantis 3222-00-02 Tiller Border Edger Attachment
Lowest new price: $28.95
Lowest used price: $79.64
List price: $44.95
Attaches quickly and easily to all Mantis tillers. Includes rubber tire wheel and a sharp steel slicer blade. Cuts neat, crisp edges where your flower beds meet the lawn.
The Mantis border edger attachment beautifies your property with sharp, clean edges around paths, flower beds and bushes. The border edger cuts clean borders around new beds or freshen the edge of existing ones. This attachment includes a rubber tire and a hardened spring-steel slicer blade. It easily attaches to any Mantis tiller/cultivator.
- Border Edger Attachment for all Mantis Tiller/Culitvators
- Easily attaches to any Mantis Tiller/Cultivator
- Includes rubber tire and a sharp steel slicer blade.
- Includes rubber tire
|Awesome Auger Professional Gardening Tool
Lowest new price: $19.95
Lowest used price: $20.31
Brand: Versatile Housewares
Awesome Auger Professional Gardening Tool
Awesome Auger makes yard work easy! Yard and garden tool takes the hard work out of yard work without bending. Great for vegetable gardens, flower gardens, remove vines and poison ivy without touching them. Loosen dirt, aerate soil and plant seeds.
Simply attach to any size drill (fits 3/8" and 1/2" electric and cordless drills) and pull the trigger. It breaks through hard dirt and clay, cuts through thick roots, and powers out rocks and stumps.
Great for digging post holes, planting trees, bulbs and shrubs, removing weeds, aerating soil, and tilling and cultivating plants.
Mixes paint and concrete too!
Mix cement and paint
4 " Awesome Auger
3 " Ground Aug
12 " Power Extender
- Awesome Auger makes yard work easy
- Yard and garden tool takes the hard work out of yard work without bending.
- Great for vegetable gardens, flower gardens, remove vines and poison ivy without touching them. Loosen dirt, aerate soil and plant seeds
|WOLF-Garten Mini Weeder-Cultivator 2953004
Lowest new price: $11.16
Lowest used price: $39.40
List price: $15.99
The WOLF-Garten mini weeder-cultivator is designed with sturdy tines for breaking up soil in small areas or in close-planted beds, borders, or containers. It comes with a WOLF-Garten mini handle; and though not required for use, it will also work with any WOLF-Garten Multi-Star hand for additional leverage. The weeder-cultivator is part of the WOLF-Garten Multi-Star Interlocking Tool System, which allows gardeners to quickly change tools with one click, eliminating the need for a space-consuming collection of long-handled tools.
- Mini weeder-cultivator designed for easier gardening
- Ideal for weeding tightly-planting areas without causing damage
- Lightweight design; built for long-lasting wear
- Comes with WOLF-Garten mini-handle
- Can be used with WOLF-Garten Multi-Star handle for added versatility
|Mantis Tiller Kick Stand 4333-00-02
Lowest new price: $29.95
List price: $29.99
Kichstand attachment works like a bicycle kickstand and allows you to park the tiller anywhere. Attaches easily to the handles and flips up or down for instant use. Solid steel construction. Fits on all Mantis tillers.
Just like a bicycle kickstand, the Mantis kick stand lets you park your Mantis Tiller anywhere. It helps stabilize the tiller while you start up the engine, or fill the gas tank. The kick stand flips up when tiller is in use and then down to allow the tiller to stand alone. Made with durable solid steel construction, it attaches easily to the base of the tiller handles on any Mantis tiller/cultivator.
- Kickstand for all Mantis Tiller/Cultivators
- Easily attaches to any Mantis Tiller/Cultivator at the base of the tiller handles
- Flips up or down for instant use
- Durable solid steel construction
|Yard Butler G-TILL Green Line Tiller
Lowest new price: $21.99
List price: $64.99
Brand: Yard Butler
More ergonomically comfortable, the unique design uses less material and resources while maintaining our highest quality standards. This human powered tool emits no greenhouse gasses, reduces the need for chemicals, saves water, and saves you money. This tiller can help your soil and your plants by breaking up the hard compacted top layer. This allows water and air to get down into the soil, enhancing a plant's ability to draw nutrients. In addition, loosening the soil makes planting and amending soil easier. It can also be used for mixing compost and digging holes. Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials.
- Step plate and wide handle provide extra leverage to loosen compacted soil
- Promotes the free flow of water, air, and fertilizer for a healthier garden
- Perfect for mixing amendments such as fertilizer and peat moss into the soil
- Extra durable, all steel construction
- Lifetime warranty