The new Access is an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating data-centric apps online that reliably solve collaborative data-tracking needs like contact management, customer billing, and order tracking.
How do I download Office?
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. Below are instructions on what to expect when you purchase an Office download from Amazon.com:
- Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the "Continue to Office.com" button to get your software. The "Continue to Office.com" button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you've completed your purchase.
- You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Standard system requirements for Office 2013
| Component || Office 2013 Requirements |
Computer and processor
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64-bit)
3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
NOTE: Office 2013 products DO NOT run on Windows XP, Windows Vista or older Microsoft Operating Systems.
Office 2013 runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. When you run Office 2013 32-bit on a 64-bit version of a Windows operating system, the program runs in the 32-bit layer of the Windows operating system. Here are supported Windows operating systems on which you can run Office 2013 32-bit and 64-bit programs.
Office 2013 32-bit products are supported on the following Windows operating systems:
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)*
Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)**
Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Office 2013 64-bit products are only supported on the following Windows operating systems:
*Windows Server 2008 R2 is available only in 64-bit architecture
**Windows Server 2012 is available only in 64-bit architecture
| Note: |
No support is provided for side-by-side installations of 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Office. For example, there is no support for side-by-side installations of Office 2010 32-bit with Office 2013 64-bit, or for Excel 2010 64-bit and Visio 2013 32-bit.
Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Additional requirements and considerations
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.
- UI created automatically
- New controls for working with related data
- New deployment options
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
|FileMaker Pro 13 - English
Lowest new price: $269.99
List price: $329.00
Brand: Filemaker Inc.
Streamline your business with the FileMaker Platform. Easily create custom solutions for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web that meet the unique needs of your organization. Manage customer data, track assets, organize projects, run reports, and more. With the FileMaker Platform you'll improve workflow, save money, and increase efficiency.
- FileMaker Pro 13 is powerful, easy-to-use software for creating custom business solutions that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web.
- Drag and drop Microsoft Excel data into FileMaker Pro to get started. Or build a custom database for your unique needs.
- Choose from one of 16 built-in Starter Solutions, professionally-designed templates, to manage contacts, invoices, assets and more.
- Create a custom solution with flexible design tools to make your database screens look and work just the way you want -with no programming skills required.
- Use built-in reporting and charting tools to make eye-catching summaries of your data. Even save your reports in popular Excel or PDF formats.
|IBM Spss Statistics Grad Pack 22.0 Premium - 12 Month License - Installs on up to 2 Computers Windows/mac
Lowest used price: $61.00
List price: $101.00
IBM SPSS Statistics Premium v22 Student Grad Pack
helps data analysts, planners, forecasters, survey researchers, program evaluators and database marketers among others to easily accomplish tasks at every phase of the analytical process.
IBM SPSS Statistics Premium v22 Student Grad Pack
offers an array of fully integrated Statistics capabilities and related products for specialized analytical tasks across the enterprise. IBM SPSS Statistics Premium v22 Student Grad Pack will improve productivity significantly and help achieve superior results for specific projects and business goals
- Spss Statistics v22 For Windows and Mac
- Grad Pack
- spss grad-pack
|Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials OEM
Lowest new price: $386.00
List price: $499.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials 64-bit English - Media and License for 1 Server, 1-2 CPU
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials 64-bit
- Language: English
- License Quantity: 1 Server (1-2 CPUs)
- Media: DVD
- RAM Size (Min): 2048 MB
|FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced - English
Lowest new price: $399.99
List price: $549.00
Brand: Filemaker Inc.
FileMaker Pro Advanced includes everything in FileMaker Pro plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. You'll be able to design and develop solutions faster, modify and maintain them with ease, and monitor your data more efficiently.
- FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced includes all the features of FileMaker Pro 13 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools.
- Design and develop solutions for iPad, iPhone, desktop and web faster and easier with Custom Menus, Custom Functions, and more.
- Monitor more efficiently using the interactive Script Debugger and powerful Data Viewer.
- Modify and maintain databases with ease using the advanced Database Design Report and Multiple Table Import.
- NEW! Use FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced to enable powerful AES 256-bit encryption to secure your data from unauthorized access -whether it?s on a FileMaker client or hosted on FileMaker Server.
|Ibm Spss Amos V21 Student Grad Pack Premium for Windows
IBM SPSS Amos GradPack includes IBM SPSS Amos for structural equation modelling.
Please Note, this is not spss statistics. This is Amos a plugin for the statistics package, plus works as a stand-alone.
|FileMaker Pro 13 Upgrade - English
Lowest new price: $150.00
List price: $179.00
Brand: Filemaker Inc.
The new FileMaker 13 Platform is a set of tools and technologies used to easily create custom solutions that go everywhere your business takes you. Get more than 50 new features that include breakthrough web technology, flexible design tools, native iOS behaviors, and stronger security.
- FileMaker Pro 13 is the newest version of powerful, easy-to-use software to create custom business solutions that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web.
- Choose from 4 new Starter Solutions-Contacts, Assets, Invoices, and Content Management-that include layouts tailored for iOS, desktop and the web.
- Use the new design features-such as styles, custom themes and the Field Picker-to make it faster and easier to create great-looking databases.
- Get new features for iOS-like slide control, popovers and more iOS keyboards-to make it easier to enter and display information on iPad and iPhone.
- Ensure your data is more protected with new security features including AES 256-bit encryption and an encryption state indicator.
|Bento 4 Single User
Lowest new price: $17.75
Lowest used price: $9.99
List price: $49.00
Brand: Filemaker Inc.
Organize contacts, track projects, plan events and manage things - the fast, fun, and easy way!New! Bento 4 is the newest version of the most popular personal database for Mac. Bento makes it easy to do all this and more: Organize contacts and customerso Track projects and task listso Plan events and meetingso Manage things and much moreBento for Mac includes 35 built-in templates that are ready to use at work, home, school, and in your community. It also links directly to the Address Book and iCal information you already have on your Mac so you can see your names, numbers, appointments, meetings, to-do items, and more - all one screen. View your iPhoto albums from within Bento, and track virtually unlimited information about your multimedia files and photos. You can also bring your spreadsheet information into Bento with a few click to see your data in beautiful forms, get quick sorting, advanced searching - even add passwords, and print mailing labels. Share your information over a network or export your data to keep everyone informed and up to date. Plus, get instant access to details when you're away from your Mac with Bento for iPad or Bento for iPhone, both sold separately.
- Choose from 35 built-in templates that are ready to use at work, home, school, and in your community or download more free templates that have been posted to the Bento Template Exchange.
- Link to your existing Address Book and iCal information so there's no rekeying or duplicate data entry required.
- Bring lists of information stored in Excel, Numbers, and other files into Bento using copy and paste or the easy import feature.
|ChurchTrac Church Membership Software CD-ROM (Up to 100 Names)
Lowest new price: $19.99
Brand: ChurchTrac Software
This edition allows you to enter up to 100 names. Several other editions are also available, or you can purchase an unlock code to enter more names.
ChurchTrac is a popular church membership database program for PCs. It allows you to keep track with virtually every conceivable aspect of your church and ministry--everything from membership to money. ChurchTrac's easy-to-use interface is divided into sections so you can quickly access the information you're looking for.
One of the things that makes ChurchTrac unique is that it is priced in tiers based on the number of names you need to enter, and therefore can easy grow with your ministry. When your church outgrows the 100 name edition, you can purchase an unlock code and immediately have the ability to enter up to 250, 500, 1000 or unlimited names. And you can quickly step up to the next tier at any time at discounted prices.
Some of ChurchTrac's features include:
* Keep track of people and families within the church;
* Assign pictures and print picture directories;
* Record important membership-related dates;
* Keep a record of guests, prospects, and follow-up efforts;
* Print mail labels, letters, reports, and send email;
* Keep track of attendance and follow-up on absentees;
* Record contributions and pledges; Keep up with calendar events and scheduling;
* Customize the content of fields to fit the needs of each ministry;
* Synchronize data between all your computers. With a ChurchTrac data sharing subscription, you can share between all your computers--including computers in multiple locations--using ChurchTrac's data sharing service (this is an optional feature that requires an extra subscription).
- Keep track of your people (members, prospects, children, etc.)
- Keep track of groups and attendance, even print absentee labels and reports
- Keep track of your contributions, pledges, budgets and finances
- Create user-defined fields to track your own individual and family information
- Print maps, reports, roll sheets, SHAPE ministry profiles, and more!
|Adobe Adobe Acrobat XI Pro - Windows
Lowest new price: $349.99
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro is more than just the leading PDF converter. It's packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate, easily, seamlessly, brilliantly. Quickly create PDF files or PDF Portfolios, and intuitively edit PDF files from within Acrobat or convert them to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats. System requirements - 1.3GHz or faster processor Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit) 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) 1.85GB of available hard-disk space 1024x768 screen resolution DVD-ROM drive Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- Get an integrated Acrobat toolbar for popular Microsoft and browser apps to quickly turn documents and web pages into high-quality PDF files, or create PDF documents from any desktop app that prints
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint and preserve formatting
- Build PDF or web forms in minutes with the new, included Adobe FormsCentral desktop app
- Easily correct, update, or adjust text and images with a new point-and-click interface, making changes right in your PDF file
- Prepare PDF files consistently - Streamline routine, multistep tasks with guided or automated actions