|Browse by Catagory:
Business & Office
Cross Platform & Virtualization
Language & Travel
|Celestron Sky Maps
Lowest new price: $17.49
Lowest used price: $11.69
List price: $31.95
The Celestron® SkyMaps astronomy maps lists and charts more than a thousand stars and deep-sky objects. An iillustrated reference section provides basic information and the visual characteristics of various types of stars, nebulae and galaxies. The maps measure 13 1/4 in x 11 1/4 in and are printed on a heavyweight, moisture resistant card stock. The pages have a special comb binding so they can lay flat or be folded over.
- Ideal teaching tool for learning the night's sky
- Specially designed cover rotates to simulate the seasonal progression of celestial objects
- Illustrated reference section provides basic information and the visual characteristics of various types of stars, nebulae and galaxies
|Visible Body 3D Human Anatomy Atlas 2 [Download]
Lowest new price: $39.99
List price: $39.99
Brand: Visible Body
3D Human Anatomy Atlas 2 is the most robust human anatomy learning and teaching app on the market. It includes male and female models, each with over 3,400 anatomical structures. All the structures in both models are rendered in true 3D. The user can view any combination of anatomy, rotate freely, and adjust the zoom area. Each structure includes definitions with detailed information about location, form, function and physiology. Atlas 2 provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aide for students.
• Access hundreds of preset views. Study by body system or body region. Click on the thumbnail to launch the 3D model.
• Create your own view. Display over 3,400 anatomical structures by using the keyword search or index listing.
• Rotate, zoom, hide, or fade structures to study anatomy from any angle and with any combination of anatomical structures.
• Click on an anatomical structure to learn more: get its name, location, and the system of which it is part; read definitions that explain form, function, and physiology.
• Create and save your own Views. Annotate images; save them or email them to your friends.
The latest release, 3D Human Anatomy Atlas 2, adds over 1,000 structures to the male and female models, for a total of over 3,400 structures in each model.
• Anatomy structures added in version 2:
- 150 new structures added to the brain and peripheral nervous system.
- 250 new ligaments added to the skeleton.
- 100 + muscles added throughout the back/spine and in the limb extremities.
- 200+ lymphatic structures, including major vessels, node groups, and ducts.
• Functionality added to version 2:
- Create and save your own Views
- Annotate on-screen images and save them or share them with friends.
• Enhanced tissue textures: More realistic textures added to bones, muscles, and major organs, including the heart and lungs.
2 gHz Pentium 4 processor, or better
3D-enabled, dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
1024x768 screen resolution, or better
- New Release: 3D Human Anatomy Atlas 2 has over 1,000 more structures, realistic tissue textures, and the ability to create and save your own Views.
- Ranked #1 anatomy app for iPad by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knocks my socks off, but Visible Body is one of those apps. ... Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." ? iMedicalApps
- Medgadget calls the graphics, "nothing short of breath-taking ... All-in-all this is one of the best anatomy applications available for any platform, and is definitely recommended for those learning basic anatomy."
- Award of Excellence, Association of Medical Illustrators, 2011
|The Human Body
Lowest new price: $15.99
Lowest used price: $4.43
List price: $19.99
Brand: Fogware Publishing
Take an in-depth look at nature's most amazing machine How do white blood cells work? What are the names of all the bones in your hand? Have you ever asked yourself these questions? With the Visual Guide to The Human Body, you will find all the answers you're looking for plus much more. This amazing software illustrates in detail all the structures and aspects of the human body while providing detailed descriptions of every body part, system and functino.
With its stunning visual content, The Visual Guides Human Body takes you on a unique tour of our organism and reveals the fascinating secrets of the human body. This remarkable software makes the human body come alive with numerous high-quality videos that show many of the fascinating structures and processes in motion, including the nervous system, the five senses, blood circulation, respiration and nutrition, reproduction, the architecture of the body, the body's building blocks, and more.
The Visual Guides Human Body takes you on a unique tour of our organism and reveals the fascinating secrets of the human body. Click to enlarge.
Detailed interactive diagrams let you explore and understand the complex systems and organs that keep the body functioning. Dramatic animations clearly show how intricate body processes work and allow you to explore the amazing automatic functions of the body, including how the digestive system works through an intricate series of organs and glands. Impressive cutaway illustrations provide insights into the anatomy of complex systems, such as the human eye. Full-color photos catalog the various structures and components that make up the human body.
Through these, as well as dramatic x-rays and fascinating electron microscope images, you'll gain a new understanding and appreciation for the human body and have a fabulous time listening, reading, and learning how the human body works. Whether you're a student, teacher, or simply interested in human biology, you're sure to find this software an incredibly fascinating educational experience. Works on a PC, Mac, and includes content for the iPod, for access anywhere, anytime.
The Visual Guides Human Body also includes the Merriam-Webster Medical Desk Dictionary. This highly acclaimed software will help you find the answers you need to communicate in health-care settings, follow the latest medical discoveries, or complete insurance and medical forms.
Amazing visuals including video, animations, photographs, diagrams, cutaways, illustrations, and more. Click to enlarge.
Detailed interactive diagrams let you explore and understand the complex systems and organs that keep the body functioning. Click to enlarge.
Impressive cutaway illustrations provide insights into the anatomy of complex systems. Click to enlarge.
Video Library includes more than 50 informative videos. Click to enlarge.
Includes thousands of human body structures and processes. Click to enlarge.
- Excellent resource for anyone interested in human biology
- Comprehensive--includes thousands of human body structures and processes
- Amazing visuals including video, animations, photographs, diagrams, cutaways, illustrations, and more
- Video Library includes more than 50 informative videos
- Encyclopedia of the Human Body
- Atlas of the Human Body
- Includes the full Merriam-Webster Medical Desk Dictionary
- PC/Mac and iPod
- Plug & Play: No need to install or swap multiple disks, just load the DVD-ROM and play
Video Library includes:
The Human Body
The Body's Building Blocks:
- The Human Cell
- Chromosomes & DNA
- Cellular Activity
- Body Tissues
The Architecture of the Body:
- The Skin
- Bone Structure
- Bone Growth
- The Skeleton
- The Head
- The Spine
- The Hand & The Foot
- The Joints
- The Muscles
- Muscle Tissue
The Nervous System:
- The Central Nervous System
- The Cerebrum
- The Nerves
- The Motor Functions of The Nervous System
The Five Senses:
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Blood Vessels
- The Heart
- The Lymphatic System
- The Endocrine System
- The Urinary System
Respiration & Nutrition:
- The Digestive System
- The Teeth
- The Stomach
- The Intestines
- The Liver, Pancreas, and Gallbladder
- The Male Genital Organs
- The Female Genital Organs
- The Life of The Embryo
- The Visual Guides Human Body helps you gain a new understanding and appreciation for the human body and have a fabulous time listening, reading, and learning how the human body works
- Detailed interactive diagrams let you explore and understand the complex systems and organs that keep the body functioning
- High-quality videos show many of the fascinating structures and processes in motion, including the nervous system, the five senses, blood circulation, respiration and nutrition, reproduction, and more
- Includes the Merriam-Webster Medical Desk Dictionary for the answers you need to communicate in health-care settings, follow the latest medical discoveries, or complete insurance and medical forms
- Works on a PC, Mac, and includes content for the iPod, for access anywhere, anytime
|Wolfram Mathematica 9 Home Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Lowest new price: $275.00
List price: $295.00
Brand: Wolfram Research
You have a thousand ideas and no tool to make them a reality. You're interested in astronomy, and you want an easy way to map the solar system. Or you want to evaluate the financial market to decide when to sell some stocks. Mathematica Home Edition is the only tool that will let you do all of those things, and a lot more.
Mathematica Home Edition is the world's most powerful integrated computation system for non-professional use by hobbyists and enthusiasts alike, offering an affordable solution for individuals interested in personal use.
Why You Should Use Mathematica Home Edition
Compute as you think: Mathematica Home Edition allows you to interact with it any way you want. You can type your commands in plain English--it doesn't get any easier than that.
Interactive examples: You can begin exploring Mathematica Home Edition with thousands of existing interactive examples from the Wolfram Demonstrations Project.
Wolfram Predictive Interface: Explore Mathematica's functionality and discover new ways to analyze data or visualize results. Intelligent autocompletion and optimized suggestions about what to do next mean you'll never run out of ideas.
Access to multiple data sources: Mathematica Home Edition contains more than 10 trillion (and always increasing) pieces of curated data taken directly from Wolfram|Alpha. Plus, finding, importing, and formatting data from outside sources is easy for just about every format you can imagine.
Interactive documents: Organize your data, reports, notes, code, and presentations in a single interactive file or application with the Computable Document Format. Share your work on the web or as standalone documents or applications in a variety of formats, including PDFs, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, or Microsoft Word documents.
- Ultimate computational application for non-professional use by hobbyists, enthusiasts, and others
- New Predictive Interface to navigate and discover functionality throughout the product
- Flexible interactive documents to share data, reports, presentations, apps, and more
- Broad coverage of data science, image processing, engineering, finance, and mathematics
- Linguistic input that lets you type your commands in plain English with absolutely no coding needed
|Math- Trigonometry for Mac [Download]
Lowest new price: $4.99
List price: $4.99
Brand: Fogware Publishing
Covers the trigonometric function by extending the definition of sine and cosine. Various formulas associated with the trigonometric function are explained.
- 9 - Adult
- Learning Objectives: Memorize many formulas, and practice using the methods you've mastered to solve various mathematic equations involving trigonometric functions.
- Bonus: Daily Drills included in download: additional $5 value
|Math- Algebra I for Mac [Download]
Lowest new price: $4.99
List price: $4.99
Brand: Fogware Publishing
Algebra I is geared for upper elementary to lower middle school students, and covers the basics of Algebra. First, the concept of equations and how to solve them are introduced.Second, functions and plotting functions are discussed. The concept of variables is taught throughout the program. This title also covers the first part of Algebra II.
- 4 - Adult
- Learning Objectives: Understand the meaning of equations, develop skills for solving equations, and understand the relationships between functions and equations. Understand X and Y intercepts and thevariables concept.
- Bonus: Daily Drills included in download: additional $5 value
|National Geographic Presents: RedShift Planetarium
Lowest new price: $28.94
Lowest used price: $15.00
List price: $29.99
Brand: TOPICS Entertainment
Platform: WINDOWS 98/ME/2000/XP Publisher: TOPICS Packaging: RETAIL BOX RedShift Planetarium is a perfect introduction to basic astronomy as well as sky observation. The positions and movements of stars planets and galaxies can be easily calculated and simulated. Up to 70 guided tours present and explain the most relevant astronomical subjects and theories. Learn everything about the creation and structure of the universe and its various celestial bodies. An extraordinary collection of pictures and videos present the highlights of astronomy and space travel.Don t just wish upon the stars; begin a fascinating hobby studying them along with comets asteroids planets and spacecraft with the help of REDSHIFT Planetarium on CD-ROM. Hailed as the world leader in astronomy software REDSHIFT is the user-friendly brand bringing unmatched content to novice deep-space enthusiasts. With REDSHIFT Planetarium you ll find easy interactive tours featuring star catalogues and current planet maps video from the Hubble telescope and Apollo missions and animated displays of comets and meteors. Packed with fascinating content and easy-to-use navigational options REDSHIFT Planetarium is your down-to-earth introduction to deep sky exploration.FEATURES: Full-screen display with on-screen labels Guided introductory tours & narrated animations of basic astronomical concepts Video footage from Apollo missions & the Hubble telescope Sky Window display of multiple celestial objectsINCLUDES: Complete Hipparcos stellar catalog Complete Tycho-2 stellar catalog New Tycho double star catalogue Maps of the planets & moons including all recently discovered moons of: Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Win 98/ME/2000/XP 105 MB RAM 800 x 600 High Color (16 bit) 16 bit-audio
- Astronomy software with down-to-earth introduction to deep-sky exploration
- Easy interactive tours covering star catalogs and current planet maps
- Video from the Hubble telescope and Apollo missions
- Animated displays of comets and meteors
- Fascinating content; easy-to-use navigational options
|Starry Night Complete Space & Astronomy Pack [Old Version]
Lowest new price: $59.99
Lowest used price: $11.40
List price: $49.95
Understand the universe as never before with the help of over 50 guided, interactive star tours, printable star charts and much more. Watch a sunset from Mars, or hitch a ride on a comet without every leaving home. Exploring the universe has never been easier!
- Includes CD-ROM software, DVD movie, astronomy book, and user's guide
- Planetarium-in-a-box for exploring the night sky; 50 interactive, guided tours
- Object-specific descriptions for 400 popular deep-sky objects
- Learn how to identify planets, stars, and popular asterisms
- Maneuver around a 3-D universe; explore 1,000,000 stars
|Mosby's Medical Encyclopedia
Lowest new price: $2.75
Lowest used price: $0.01
List price: $29.95
Developed by leading doctors provides reliable, and easy-to-understand medical information. Mosby's gives answers people need to critical health care questions!
Packed with essential information for today's health-conscious user, Mosby's Medical Encyclopedia combines nearly 20,000 medical definitions with thousands of charts, illustrations, audio pronunciations, and full-motion videos.
Using clear, easy-to-understand language, Mosby's Medical Encyclopedia provides valuable information on a wide range of health-care topics, including leading health problems and treatments, pregnancy, pediatrics, and prescription and over-the-counter drugs. Explore the latest medical procedures, and check the pronunciation of more than 4,000 medical terms. A full-color atlas of human anatomy provides an overview of all major body systems.
- Mosby's Medical Encyclopedia
Lowest new price: $29.99
Lowest used price: $25.00
List price: $39.95
Brand: Interactive Learning, Inc.
ChemTutor Excalibur is an interactive course that covers chemistry from high school up through the first year of college. Each of this edition's 20 subject areas offers a comprehensive tutorial and quiz section that tests mastery. Structured to enable learning by discovery, the tutorials also add interactivity and immediate feedback that reinforce learning. Students study at their own pace and move freely through the subjects, skipping those they already know. One of ChemTutor Excalibur's best features is a practice-exam section that prepares students for finals, as well as the SAT II Subject Test in Chemistry, the AP Chemistry Exam, and state proficiency exams like the New York State Regents Exam in Chemistry. Reviewed and well received by chemistry faculty and students alike, ChemTutor Excalibur raises grades and test scores, while students learn and have fun with chemistry.
Page 1 of 62
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.