|Garmin Forerunner 310XT Parent ASIN
List price: $24.99
Finally, a GPS-enabled training device that isn't afraid of the water. The rugged Forerunner 310XT is the triathlete's indispensable training tool a GPS-enabled, swim-proof trainer that tracks bike and run data and sends it wirelessly to your computer.
- GPS Enabled = NONE | Logging Capability = NONE | Motion Detection (GPS/Accelerometer) = NONE | Speed = NONE | Screen Size = NONE | Distance = NONE | Laps = NONE | Heart Rate = NONE | Calories Burned = NONE
- Rebate 0
|Garmin eTrex Series
|GolfBuddy Voice GPS Rangefinder
Lowest new price: $122.79
Lowest used price: $109.41
List price: $149.99
Brand: Golf Buddy
Model: GolfBuddy Voice
The GolfBuddy Voice Golf GPS Range Finder is the first golf GPS that displays and also speaks the distances to you. It is also one of the smallest golf gps units available at only 1.7"x1.7" and weighs only 1 oz. It is so small that you can clip it on your visor and revert. No fees or subscriptions are necessary with the Golf Buddy Voice. Courses from around the world are already pre-loaded, so it is ready to use right out of the box. The GolfBuddy Voice displays and speaks the distances to you by just pressing a single button.
- Audio Distance Information (It tells you the distance)
- Pre-Loaded with 35.000+ courses worldwide
- 8 different spoken languages pre-loaded
- Distance to Front / Center / Back
- Shot Distance Measurement
|G-Shock GA-100-1A1 Big Combi Military Series Watch
List price: $119.95
G-SHOCK The GA 100 Military Series Watch in Black,Watches for Men. Living up to G-Shock’s reputation for big case designs, comes a revolution in case size with the introduction of the X-Large G. Stealth, matte black resin band analog and digital watch with black face.Shock Resistant200M Water ResistantLED Light with AfterglowWorld Time29 time zones (48 cities)4 Daily Alarms (1 with snooze)Hourly Time Signal1/1000 second stopwatchCountdown TimerAuto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)12/24 Hour FormatsMagnetic ResistantAccuracy: +/- 15 seconds per monthBattery: CR1220Approx. battery life: 2 yearsBy G-SHOCK
- 100% AUTHENTIC
- BRAND NEW IN BOX
|Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch
List price: $0.01
Apparently triathletes do other things besides riding bikes...like running and swimming. Why this is, we're not sure, but it sounds kind of cool. To help you guys keep track of your cross-training we found some of these nifty Garmin Forerunner 10 computers. They're super-easy to set up and let you plan and track your running workouts with the power of GPS. Its small wrist-mounted form factor makes it small enough you won't notice it, so it's ideal for training and racing. GPS tracking technology makes it easy to track your distance, speed, pace, calories burned, run/walk intervals, and personal records for 1 miles, 5km, 10km and half marathon distances Easy set up lets you start tracking your run with the press of a button Plan, track and share your work outs with Garmin Connect Small wrist-style form is durable and lightweight Rechargeable battery provides 4-5 hours of power with GPS on, or about a month with the GPS turned off Water resistant to 50m
- Ready to Run: Forerunner 10 is so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of 1 button. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on 1 screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customize the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
- It Fits: It's Timex's lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green, pink, or black with red accents. The black and red model has a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand. For typical use (GPS on 30 minutes per day), the battery life is 10 days. If used continuously with GPS on, the battery life is 5 hours.
- Motivating Feedback: As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
- Training Tools: For runners who want a little more, Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features like Virtual PacerTM, which compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature that's helpful if you're just starting out or your running plan includes walk breaks.
- Store and Share: With a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your runs to Garmin ConnectTM to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends - all for free. You'll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you've improved from last week, last month or last year.
|Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom
List price: $0.01
The Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom: Never Run Alone Again. THINK LESS, RUN BETTER: Put on your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, go outside and run. The Nike+ Sensor is optional. Tap the screen to mark laps and activate the backlight during your run, and personalize the data that you want to see during your run. For direct connect, USB contacts are built into the watch strapjust plug the watch directly into a USB port on your computer to upload run data and recharge the battery. ENHANCED ACCURACY: Using GPS by TomTom with the Nike+ Sensor, you can start tracking your run instantly, and get accurate speed and distance information, indoors or outeven if the GPS signal gets interrupted. The Nike+ SportWatch GPS by TomTom tracks your time, distance, pace, heart rate and calories burned. It also shows your mapped route, with pace data, and changes in elevation on Nikeplus.com. And it's heart-rate monitor compatible with the Polar Wearlink+ Transmitter. YOU'LL NEVER SLACK AGAIN: View your Nike+ history (up to 50 runs) and PRs, and set automatic Run Reminders when a run hasn't been logged in the past five days. Run a personal best, receive an Attaboy. You can also find new routes, set personal goals and access training programs on Nikeplus.com.
- Run Data: Tracks distance, pace, time, and calories burned
- Tap Display: Simply tap the display to activate the backlight and to mark laps during your run
- Run Reminders: Automatic reminders when a run has not been logged in the past 5 days
- Use the GPS mapping by TomTom during your outdoor runs and the Nike+ sensor.
- ?Direct Connect: USB allow you to plug your watch into a USB port to upload run data
|Garmin Forerunner 110 Series
List price: $199.00
115258 Features: Keep track of how far you've run and how fast with this GPS-enabled watch; easy setup requires only a couple of questions for you and you're out the door running HotFix satellite prediction system provides constant coordinates with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver that stays locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings and trees Record your laps and workouts to afterward you can download and track your data using the Garmin Connect website that provides analysis and sharing capabilities Record your laps with laps history feature that allows you to automatically start new laps with the Auto Lap feature Hear rate monitor not included Specifications: Weight to dimensions: 18 oz to 18 x 27 x 06 inches Display size: 10 x 10 inches Battery type to battery life: rechargeable lithium-ion to 3 weeks (power save mode); 8 hours (training mode) Waypoints to routes: 0
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.8 x 2.7 x 0.6 (4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.0 x 1.0 (2.5 x 2.5 cm) diameter
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Display resolution, WxH: 52 x 30 pixels