|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
Sports & Outdoor GPS
|Garmin Forerunner 310XT Parent ASIN
List price: $24.99
Finally, a GPS-enabled training device that isn't afraid of the water. The rugged Forerunner 310XT is the triathlete's indispensable training tool a GPS-enabled, swim-proof trainer that tracks bike and run data and sends it wirelessly to your computer.
- Claimed Weight: 72 g
- Display Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.0 cm
- Display Resolution: 160 x 100 pixels
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.6 x 1.9 cm
- Recommended Use: training, crushing old records
|Garmin 010-01128 Forerunner 620
List price: $0.01
GARMIN® FORERUNNER® 620 GPS :: Change your world by changing the way you train with the watch that gives you a workout coach right at your fingertips, the Garmin® Forerunner® 620 GPS. Using the easy-viewing touchscreen, you'll seamlessly track all of your essential data like distance and pace, while getting loads of advanced training boosters like a VO2 max estimate and a built-in accelerometer that tracks your indoor track or treadmill workouts with no need for a foot pod.. Plus, you'll love that the Forerunner® 620 GPS watch lets you automatically upload all of your data to Garmin Connect™, where you can track your personal records over time, get free training plans and connect with friends for extra dose of inspiration.
|Basis Health Tracker for Fitness, Sleep & Stress
List price: $0.01
|Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom
List price: $0.01
The Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom: Never Run Alone Again. THINK LESS, RUN BETTER: Put on your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, go outside and run. The Nike+ Sensor is optional. Tap the screen to mark laps and activate the backlight during your run, and personalize the data that you want to see during your run. For direct connect, USB contacts are built into the watch strapjust plug the watch directly into a USB port on your computer to upload run data and recharge the battery. ENHANCED ACCURACY: Using GPS by TomTom with the Nike+ Sensor, you can start tracking your run instantly, and get accurate speed and distance information, indoors or outeven if the GPS signal gets interrupted. The Nike+ SportWatch GPS by TomTom tracks your time, distance, pace, heart rate and calories burned. It also shows your mapped route, with pace data, and changes in elevation on Nikeplus.com. And it's heart-rate monitor compatible with the Polar Wearlink+ Transmitter. YOU'LL NEVER SLACK AGAIN: View your Nike+ history (up to 50 runs) and PRs, and set automatic Run Reminders when a run hasn't been logged in the past five days. Run a personal best, receive an Attaboy. You can also find new routes, set personal goals and access training programs on Nikeplus.com.
- Run Data: Tracks distance, pace, time, and calories burned
- Tap Display: Simply tap the display to activate the backlight and to mark laps during your run
- Run Reminders: Automatic reminders when a run has not been logged in the past 5 days
- Use the GPS mapping by TomTom during your outdoor runs and the Nike+ sensor.
- �Direct Connect: USB allow you to plug your watch into a USB port to upload run data
|Garmin Forerunner 110 Series
List price: $199.00
115258 Features: Keep track of how far you've run and how fast with this GPS-enabled watch; easy setup requires only a couple of questions for you and you're out the door running HotFix satellite prediction system provides constant coordinates with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver that stays locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings and trees Record your laps and workouts to afterward you can download and track your data using the Garmin Connect website that provides analysis and sharing capabilities Record your laps with laps history feature that allows you to automatically start new laps with the Auto Lap feature Hear rate monitor not included Specifications: Weight to dimensions: 18 oz to 18 x 27 x 06 inches Display size: 10 x 10 inches Battery type to battery life: rechargeable lithium-ion to 3 weeks (power save mode); 8 hours (training mode) Waypoints to routes: 0
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.8 x 2.7 x 0.6 (4.5 x 6.9 x 1.4 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.0 x 1.0 (2.5 x 2.5 cm) diameter
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Display resolution, WxH: 52 x 30 pixels
|Garmin eTrex Series
|Garmin 010-01147 Forerunner 220
List price: $0.01
GARMIN® FORERUNNER® 220 GPS :: Give your training sessions a serious boost when you gain motivating feedback and monitor your progress over time with the Garmin® Forerunner® 220 GPS sports watch. Measure all of your essential data including distance and pace, while getting other workout-enhancing goodies like post-run summaries and a built-in accelerometer that tracks your indoor track or treadmill workouts with no need for a foot pod. Plus, you'll love that the Forerunner® 220 GPS watch lets you automatically upload all of your data to Garmin Connect™, where you can track your personal records over time, get free training plans and connect with friends for extra boost of inspiration.
- Easy to Use: The 220 has a color display, which makes it easy to interpret your data at a glance. It also features simple button operations and a sturdy, hinged wristband that's comfortable for any size wrist.
- Get Connected: Forerunner 220 automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect even when you can't get to a computer. Get the free Garmin Connect Mobile app on your smartphone and then pair it with your watch. When you save your completed run, it will automatically upload to Garmin Connect when you're in range of your phone.
- A Coach in Every Watch: Forerunner 220 measures essential running data including distance, pace and heart rate¹. It's like having a coach on hand, providing constant feedback and recording all your stats so you can focus on your run. In addition to using GPS to calculate distance and pace, the 220 has a built-in accelerometer. So you know distance and pace data when you're running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod. The accelerometer can also track distance when GPS is unavailable, such as when you run through a tunnel. It's compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect, which you can schedule and send to your watch, for real-time coaching.
- Extra Training Features: You can set up alerts for heart rate, pace or run/walk intervals to help you stay in the desired range. The 220 features vibration alerts and audible alerts, and you can customize it to provide both or just one type of prompt. When your run's done and saved in your watch's history, a post-run summary appears so you can see how you did. The 220 also notices if you hit any personal records on that run, such as your fastest mile, 5k, 10k, half or full marathon, or your longest run to date.
- It also features live tracking, which allows your friends and fans to follow along and see your stats in real time. You must have your phone paired with the 220 throughout your run to use LiveTrack. You can also share your victories through social media with the Garmin Connect Mobile app. And, for real-time coaching as you run, the 220 is compatible with free training plans at Garmin Connect. By regularly connecting your watch to Garmin Connect, you'll also benefit from a faster GPS fix due to satellite data that will be sent to your device automatically.
|Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
List price: $69.99
Excellent for beginners in heart rate-based training. Large, easy-to-read display, simple one-button start. Helps you safely exercise & stay in your target zone. Includes watch, chest transmitter, and Getting Started guide. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
- Excellent for beginners in heart rate-based training
- Large, easy-to-read display, simple one-button start
- Helps you safely exercise & stay in your target zone
- Includes watch, chest transmitter, and Getting Started guide
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
|Basis Health Tracker for Fitness, Sleep & Stress (Black)
Lowest new price: $179.00
Lowest used price: $175.00
List price: $179.00
The Basis B1
Basis helps you Get Fit, Sleep Better and Stress Less with the most advanced health tracker in the world. Unlike other single-sensor fitness trackers, Basis paints a more comprehensive picture of your health using multiple sensors that track heart rate, temperature, perspiration, motion and more. Our Body IQ technology takes the hassle out of tracking and turns all that rich data into simple, relevant insights like REM/Deep Sleep and Resting Heart Rate that are personalized just for you. But all of the data in the world does you no good if you can’t act on it. So, Basis goes beyond just data capture. It helps you incorporate small changes in your daily routine that have a powerful impact on your health. Armed with these healthy habits, you’ll easily get to the next level with your fitness, sleep and stress goals. Find the Superhuman in you, with Basis.
Waiting for the next-generation activity tracker or smartwatch? It’s already here with Basis. Not only does Basis have more sensors than other health trackers, giving it a better understanding of how your body is really doing, it's also more intelligent through our proprietary Body IQ technology. Body IQ automatically recognizes and displays your favorite activities, like walking, running and biking, as well as sleep. It ensures you get credit for those activities in real-time, including your caloric burn, with no need to push buttons, switch modes or tag activities. No other device provides this level of intelligence. Even better, Basis gets many free Body IQ upgrades regularly which means you never have to worry about your purchase losing value. And you’ll continue to see new, market-leading features. Only with Basis.
Intelligent doesn't mean complicated. Just charge it up and wear it. Basis does the rest. From the very beginning, our team of software and hardware product designers crafted Basis to fit seamlessly into your life and play well with other things you love. Each device includes wireless syncing with select iOS and Android phones, as well as with your PC or Mac. Basis is water resistant so it can go everywhere you want to go, rain or shine. Designed as a lifestyle health tracker to complement exercise-focused heart rate monitors, the Basis band's rechargeable battery lasts over four days and comes with a quick-charge USB Connector. Finally, we know that looking good goes hand-in-hand with feeling good. So, we designed a range of accessories to personalize your Basis band for work, rest or play.
Multiple sensors (incl. heart rate) + Body IQ
With 4+ sensors compared to most single-sensor devices, Basis paints a more scientific picture of your health, tracking heart rate, motion, temperature & more. Our regularly-upgraded Body IQ technology simplifies all that data so all you have to do is wear Basis. It does all the work.
"With Basis, I can focus on living my life - Basis does the rest."
Paul S - “The Basis is nothing short of life-changing...providing real, actionable health insights. Amazing.” Christina C - “Having the data to see when I actually fell asleep allowed me create a better routine leading to a consistent bedtime."
Dynamic goal-setting and auto-tracking
Body IQ automatically detects your favorite activities like walking, running and outdoor biking in real-time on your wrist. It also gives you the right caloric burn credit for those activities. Basis is designed as a lifestyle fitness tracker and complements your exercise-focused heart rate monitor.
Automatic sleep tracking
Body IQ delivers real sleep analysis so you can truly understand your Deep / REM / Light Sleep, Toss-and-turn, Sleep Score and Interruptions. Basis automatically figures out when you go to bed and wake up with no buttons to push and ‘modes’ to set. No other tracker enables this level of analysis.
Continuous heart rate on your wrist
Elevated heart rate can be an indicator of stress. With real-time heart rate on your wrist, Basis helps you uncover stressful moments that you may not even be aware of. With some simple breathing exercises, Basis helps you stay cool under pressure.
Carbon Steel strap
Attractive, comfortable, customizable...our selection of designer bands and accessories will complement your tracksuit, your business suit, your bathing suit, even your birthday suit. Find the perfect accessory, for your diverse lifestyle.
- The most advanced health tracker in the world! Uses 4 sensors, including an Optical Blood Flow Sensor that captures continuous heart rate on your wrist 24/7, Resting Heart Rate during sleep and insights into Stress.
- Powered by Body IQ technology, Basis automatically analyzes and displays Fitness Activities, like walking, running and biking with the right caloric burn credits. Also goes further than other trackers with Advanced Sleep Analysis of REM and Deep sleep.
- Data and powerful insights available on your online dashboard. Wireless syncing with select iOS and Android phones, as well as with your PC or Mac.
- Advanced doesn't mean complex. Our Healthy Habits system helps you set small goals around changes to your daily routine, that add up to a large outcome.
- Water resistant. Goes everywhere you want to go. Note that Basis is intended as complement and not as a replacement for workout-centric, chest strap-based heart rate monitors.
Page 1 of 315
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.