|V2 Aero 125 Skate Roller Ski
The V2 Aero roller skis are the most versatile roller skis available. The large diameter pneumatic wheels can be used on surfaces where it’s impossible to roller ski on smaller diameter solid wheels. The skis can be used on dirt roads, limestone bicycle path’s, chip seal pavement and on grass. On normal pavement the pneumatic tires provide an extremely smooth ride. Many users consider the Aero safer as they will roll over debris that can stop smaller wheels. Another major benefit is that the Speed Reducers on pneumatic tires are much more effective than when used on solid rubber wheels. Because the Speed Reducers are so effective on the Aero the skis have become popular in very hilly or mountainous terrain. The XL125S is much like the XL150S but uses a smaller 125mm wheel which makes it about 100 grams lighter than the XL150S, and many people find it is easier to balance on. Many lighter skiers and those with very good technique prefer it to the XL150S but skiers over 170 pounds will want the XL150 as the larger wheels wear better and are more reliable V2 XL125S Features: Wheelbase:578mm/22.55” Weight per pair:1900g/4.18 lbs Ground Clearance:32mm/1.2” Wheel Diameter: 125mm/4.88” Wheel Width:31mm/1.2”
|Rottefella Touring Combi NIS Cross-Country Nordic Ski Bindings, Pair
List price: $65.00
Brand: Alpina Sports
Touring Auto has a new, enhanced step in/step out system which makes it easy to enter and exit the binding. The binding's contact with the ski gives the skier a secure grip and control downhill. A newly developed flex provides enhanced comfort.
- Stainless steel and plastic construction 272 gr
- Stable platform 56.5mm width
- Automatic step-in design with push button release
- Designed to work with NNN boot soles One size fits all pre mounted NIS Plate required
- NIS plates available for separate sale mount NIS plate to ski with screws then slide binding onto NIS plate
|Madshus Ultrasonic Classic MGV+ Nordic Ski
Featuring the Madshus Paulownia core construction with our unique fiberglass and carbon layup, the Ultrasonic is the perfect ultra light entry-level Race Performance ski for the aspiring Nordic racer. For all-around classic skiing without the hassle of waxing, the Madshus MGV+ grip base gives the Ultrasonic versatile, low-noise and strong-gripping performance in any condition. Citizen racers will enjoy the moderate side cut, responsive carbon reinforcement and light weight for fast workouts on the groomed trails.
- Side cut: 44-42-43mm
- Weight/pair: 1150g/190cm
- Core: Paulownia with Carbon Reinforcement
- Base: P-Tex 2000 Electra Sintered Racing Base with MGV+ Wax less Pattern
- Rottefella NIS 3 Binding Plate
|Voile Ski Strap by Voile
List price: $3.50
Brand: Mountain Gear
111543 Features: Specifications: Material: synthetic (strap) to metal (buckles)
|Rossignol SK Delta Skate Ski - NIS
List price: $330.00
The easy-gliding Rossignol SK Delta skate skis are a great choice for practiced skaters who want to win their races for a change! Active Cap construction wraps seamlessly across the top and sides of the ski for added durability and improved glide. Extremely lightweight Nomex honeycomb core has exceptional compression; strengthened with carbon and fiberglass laminates. Control Edge technology creates a ski that is twist resistant and naturally stable; helps develop effective energy drive through the ski. Racing Cobra sidecut technology enables a quick return to the steering axis at the end of the gliding phase.
- Nordic Integrated System (NIS) uses a factory- bonded plate, eliminating strength and integrity compromising screws
- Movable binding securely clicks into NIS plate; quickly adjust binding position to adapt skis to snow, wax or skier weight
- Double grooves along the base stabilize the ski and improve ease of gliding
- Numeric Finish enhances base preparation possibilities for improved glide
- Requires NIS Binding - Sold Separately
|DVS Men's Hawthorne Snow Skate Shoe
List price: $100.00
DVS Men's Hawthorne Sneaker. Product details coming soon.
- Manufactured by DVS.
- A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
|G3 Enzo R Telemark Binding
List price: $224.95
235128 Features: Specifications:
- Claimed Weight: (pair) 3 lb 11 oz
- Release: no
- Free Pivot: no
- Binding Type: telemark
- Material: stainless steel, fiberglass-reinforced nylon
|Swix Team TBS Premium Carbon Ski Pole
Step up your speed with the Swix Team TBS Premium Carbon Ski Pole. Engineered with the patented Swix Traic basket interchange system, this pole lets you adapt your poles to meet any environmental conditions within mere seconds. During mass starts, many poles are subject to impact from other poles and skis: the Team has been manufactured with carbon composite to be almost as stiff as the Star but more resistant to dents and snaps during high impact. The PC handle features a cork grip and Pro Fit 2 straps from neoprene and nylon materials. Get competitive with the Team Premium Carbon Ski poles.
- Grip: PC cork
- Shaft: carbon composite
- Length: 135 cm, 140 cm, 145 cm, 150 cm, 155 cm, 160 cm, 165 cm, 170 cm, 175 cm, 180 cm
- Recommended Use: cross country skiing
- Strap: Pro Fit 2 (neoprene and nylon)
|Scarpa NTN Freeride Riser
If the 30mm of height provided by your Rottefella NTN Freeride Bindings is not quite enough for your preference, beef them up with a pair of Scarpa Rottefella NTN Freeride Risers. The risers add 10mm of stand height to your setup.
- Compatibility: Rottefella Freeride binding
- Material: hard plastic
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
|RCE-ENTRY 700 Roller Ski Classic Training with Bindings, barnett
Lowest new price: $226.80
Classical ENTRY roller skis are perfect for beginners and training. Their low profile format allows you to feel as if skiing. Anterior anti-reversing wheel. Pair of good quality classical roller skis.
- ENTRY roller skis are perfect for beginners and training. Their low profile format allows you to feel as if skiing. Anterior anti-reversing wheel
- aluminium 6061, rubber wheels 76:35, 100*24, long 700mm axle to axle
- Choice of Rottefella or Salomon bindings. Bindings are included in the price of the product
- Low profile give you feel as if you skiing
- Please let us know about the type of binding you want (and about your shoe's size - only for Rottefella bindings).