|Spalding NBA Street Basketball
List price: $34.99
About Spalding Founded by Boston Red Stockings pitcher A.G. Spalding in 1876, Spalding has been developing innovative products ever since. From creating the first American football, to producing the first basketball for Dr. James Naismith, to their latest advances in INFUSION technology (balls with built-in pumps), Spalding has been on the cutting edge of the sporting goods industry for well over a century. True to A.G. Spalding's vision, the company has delivered quality goods that reflect a commitment to workmanship in every finished product, every step of the way. Available in two sizes. Performance outdoor cover. Wide channel design for incredible grip and feel. Designed for competitive street play.
- Ultra-durable, performance rubber cover
- Designed to withstand the rough-and-tumble street game
- Wide channel design for excellent grip
- Features the NBA logo
|Spalding NBA Youth Outdoor Basketball - Youth Size 5 (27.5")
Lowest new price: $12.49
Lowest used price: $40.52
List price: $13.79
Ideal for beginners, the officially sized and affordably priced Spalding Varsity Ball is ready to take your game to the streets. It's designed to withstand the street game with a durable outdoor rubber cover. It features deep, black channels for expert handling on the court and all-ball pebbling for a good grip.
This youth basketball is endorsed by the NBA, so you know it has to be good--it's even signed by NBA Commissioner David Stern. We found it to have superlative grip and just the right amount of bounce for outdoor action. This premium Spalding ball has a durable rubber cover that is designed to last through all the dribbling, lay-ups, and slam dunks you can dish out. The size 5 (27.5 inches) basketball is ideal for players ages 5 to 8. --M. Sullivan
- Spalding Sport NBA Youth Basketball
- Features NBA Graphics
- Designed to withstand the street game
|Spalding NBA Zi/O EXCEL Indoor/Outdoor Composite Basketball
List price: $39.99
- Indoor/outdoor composite leather basketball
- Deep channel design for better dribble control
- Foam backing under the full-ball pebbling for precise ball handling
- Official NBA size and weight
|Spalding NBA Zi/O Official Size Indoor/Outdoor Basketball
Lowest new price: $26.99
Lowest used price: $25.49
List price: $34.99
Spalding Zi/O Official Size Basketball
Built using a Zi/O composite leather cover, the Spalding official-size NBA Zi/O basketball looks and feels like an official NBA ball. The ball also includes a foam-backed design with full ball pebbling, helping it stand up to the challenge of competitive play while maintaining a soft, tacky feel. Best of all, the ball is designed for use both indoor and outdoor use, so you can bring it to the YMCA or the playground. Designed to meet all of the NBA's stringent ball specifications, the Zi/O ball measures 29.5 inches and comes in an official NBA ball weight.
Durable Cover With the Competitive Player in Mind
Material composition, feel, and weight are all important when it comes to competitive play. The Spalding Zi/O is made with a touch composite leather cover to maintain a soft feel and maintain durability in both indoor and outdoor environments, without compromising on ball weight or bounce.
Foam Backing Design For Enhanced Feel and Grip
The Spalding Zi/O cover is lined with foam backing to create an improved soft feel and touch, as well as provide a good grip to the ball - so dunk away without hesitation.
NBA Look and Feel
This ball adheres to the official size and weight of the NBA. In addition, the ball features the official NBA logo. Look as great as you play with this basketball.
From the beginning it was all about being first, being the best… being what others could only aspire to become. Established by Boston Red Stockings pitcher A.G. Spalding in 1876, Spalding has long been a leader of innovation and quality in the sporting goods category. From the development of the very first basketball to the latest in NeverFlat technology, Spalding's tradition of innovation continues.
- Exclusive Zi/0 PU composite cover
- Foam backed design for improved feel and grip ability
- Official NBA size and weight
- Designed for indoor/outdoor play
- Official-size basketball designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Zi/O composite leather cover looks and feels genuine
- Full ball pebbling provides soft, tacky feel
- Meets the NBA's stringent ball specifications
- Measures 29.5 inches; official NBA ball weight
|Spalding NBA Game Ball Mini
Lowest new price: $11.97
Lowest used price: $11.32
List price: $9.99
Teach your kids to dribble and shoot hoops from an early age with this Spalding mini NBA game ball. The ball feels just like a full-size NBA game ball, with a premium outdoor cover that provides a superior grip with every dribble. The ball also bounces better thanks to the Cross Traxxion two-panel construction. The panels result in 1/3 fewer channels, decreasing the surface undulation and helping the ball bounce truer and more consistent. And kids will love the official NBA game ball series graphics, which make the mini ball look just like the real thing.
As a Division of Russell Corporation, the Spalding Group consists of three business units: Spalding in Springfield, MA; American Athletic, Inc. (AAI) in Jefferson, IA; and Huffy Sports, in Sussex, WI. The three companies, collectively combined, are now the largest basketball equipment supplier in the world. Spalding is the official basketball supplier of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA), the official backboard of the NBA and NCAA, the official volleyball of the King of the Beach Volleyball Tour and the official football of the Arena Football League (AFL) and Pop Warner.
- Mini NBA game ball for kids learning to play
- Premium outdoor cover provides secure grip
- Cross Traxxion 2-panel construction for better bounce
- Official NBA game ball series graphics
|Wilson Evolution Game Ball Basketball
Wilson leads the basketball industry in technological advances so it is no wonder why the Wilson Evolution is the best selling high school game ball in the country. Patented laid-in channels replace traditional slick rubber chanels to give this ball a 100% composite cover resulting in maximum grip and player control.
When the NCAA Tournament is on the line, players and coaches turn to Wilson for the game's best performing basketball. For more than eight years, Wilson has been the Official Basketball of the NCAA Men's and Women's Championships. Our dominance on the court comes from producing the game's first ever moisture absorbing and easy-to-handle basketball. Countless blind play tests by high school and college players continue to show that Wilson is the preferred basketball at all levels of play. In fact, more than 20 High School Associations around the country have named Wilson their Officail Basketball. Providing better grip, control and touch, Wilson's patented technologies give its basketballs consistent performance until the final buzzer sounds.
- Microfiber composite leather cover, composite laid in channels
- Patented aqua grip laid in channels to enhance grip ability
- Patented cushion core technology combines low density sponge rubber and ultra-durable butyl rubber
- Pebbled composite channels
- NFHS approved
- A great indoor basketball at a great price
- Composite Laid-In Channels - Patented Aqua-Grip laid-in channels replace traditional rubber with pebbled composite leather to enhance gripability.
- Cushion Core Technology - Patented Cushion Core Technology combines low-density sponge rubber and ultra-durable butyl rubber producing a basketball with a better grip and exceptional feel.
- Microfiber Composite Leather Cover - Wilson Game Balls are made with the highest quality composite leather cover. Exclusive microfiber composite leather with deep embrossed pebbles provides the ultimate in feel and control.
|SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop Ball
Lowest new price: $5.95
Test your skills on the mini court with this SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop ball for use with the SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop.
SKLZ Mini Hoop and Mini Hoop Ball offer an indoor basketball hoop with the look, function, and durability of a pro-grade basket. Mini basketball and over-the-door basketball will never be the same--goodbye Nerf basketball nets. Pro Mini Hoop is perfect for the home, office or dorm. Use this 5" basketball as an additional ball for your Pro Mini Hoop basketball set (sold separately).
The Pro Mini Hoop Ball is a spare ball the SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop indoor basketball system (sold separately)--and--also offers a fun, small-yet-realistic basketball for young kids. The ball provides the look, feel, and bounce of a real basketball in a smaller more manageable size. The entire SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop system provides the look, function, and durability of a pro-grade basket in a size that works for the home, office, or dorm.
- 5-inch diameter practice basketball
- Realistic bounce of a real basketball
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Perfect for young kids
- Designed for use with the SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop (sold separately)
|Spalding NBA Replica Rubber Outdoor Basketball
Model: 73-139 -parent
|Spalding Never Flat Outdoor Official Size Basketball
Lowest new price: $24.88
Lowest used price: $21.43
List price: $34.99
The Spalding NeverFlat Basketball with Pressure Retention Technologies is guaranteed to stay fully inflated for at least 1 year--up to 10 times longer than traditional basketballs. Built for outdoors play, this ball features PU coated composite leather construction for durability with skived channels for improved feel and grip. The NeverFlat ball's Pressure Retention Technologies combine to significantly decrease both air seepage out of the bladder and leakage from the valve, so that the ball is ready for play whenever you are.
Pressure Retention Technologies:
- Construction: New membrane technology tightens the natural pores in the bladder to improve pressure retention. This exclusive technology is specifically designed to repel the air mixture molecules.
- Valve: A specially designed valve with cap eliminates leaks and keeps dirt out.
- Proprietary NitroFlate: Proprietary NitroFlate molecules are injected into the ball, forming a protective barrier against air seepage.
A Division of Russell Brands, LLC, Spalding is now the largest basketball equipment supplier in the world. Spalding is the official basketball of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA), the official backboard of the NBA and NCAA, the official volleyball of the King of the Beach Volleyball Tour and the official football of Pop Warner. In addition to being the leading producer and marketer of basketballs, footballs, volleyballs and soccer balls, Spalding produces softballs under the Dudley brand.
The first ever basketball to employ Spalding's Pressure Retention Technologies, the Spalding Never Flat outdoor basketball is the only ball guaranteed to stay fully inflated for at least one year--10 times longer than traditional basketballs. The Never Flat ball is equipped with a new membrane technology that tightens the natural pores in the bladder. The exclusive technology relies on proprietary Nitroflate molecules that are injected into the ball. The molecules form a protective barrier against air seepage, in effect repelling air molecules that might otherwise escape.
The ball further prevents leakage with its specially designed valve, which includes a cap that eliminates leaks and keeps dirt out. The Never Flat basketball measures 29.5 inches in diameter, although a 28.5-inch version is available.
- Outdoor basketball with Pressure Retention Technologies
- New membrane and NitroFlate air technology to eliminate air seepage
- Redesigned valve with cap to eliminate leaks and keep dirt out
- PU coated composite leather construction with skived channels
- Guaranteed to stay fully inflated for at least 1 year
|Educational Products - Toddler / Kids Replacement Basketball Ball - 6 inch diameter
Lowest new price: $3.49
Lowest used price: $40.00
The ball are just the right size, giving kids a chance to learn and gain a sense of accomplishment. The right amount of squish and bounce!
- 6 inch diameter
- Fully inflated
- Looking for extra or replacement basketballs for your toddler basketball sets?
- Made in the USA
- Shipped in plastic bag; not boxed