|Moeller DuraMax Flo n' Go LE Fluid Transfer Pump and 14-Gallon Rolling Gas Can
Lowest new price: $111.99
Lowest used price: $96.46
List price: $139.99
Brand: Moeller Marine
EPA approved Flo N Go DuraMax Portable 14-gallon gas container With MaxFlo Fuel Siphon Pump
Whether your fuel needs include watercraft, hunting and camping, generators, backyard power equipment, or professional landscaping tools, the Duramax Flo 'n' Go fluid transfer pump and rolling gas can make refueling a snap. The Flo 'n' Go is made of a durable, high-density polyethylene material in red that safely holds gasoline, diesel, or kerosene fuels. When it comes time to refill, the pump's patented Flo 'n' Go hand pump and pump holder handle takes over, letting you transfer fluids on level surfaces with minimal priming. And thanks to the dual mechanical shutoff valves at both the tank and hose, the tank's disconnection is spill-proof, providing a safe fuel transfer for both you and the ecosystem.
The tank includes a sizable 14-gallon/53-liter capacity and a 10-foot-long fuel hose, as well as a bolt-on hanger for convenient hose storage. And users will love the sturdy 6-inch wheels, which makes it a breeze to maneuver the tank over rough terrain. Other features include an ergonomically designed, heavy-duty top handle with extra-deep base unit handholds for transport; a UL-approved mechanically vented fill cap; and recessed grooves that provide nuisance-free strapping locations for safer transport. The Flo 'n' Go fluid transfer pump meets all DOT and UN transportation requirements.
- Comes with MaxFlo Siphon Pump with at-the-handle pump control allows for auto-shut-off and restarts and clean, hassle-free siphon control
- Wheeled for easy transportation, high density polypropelyne for dent, corrosion and rust resistance
- 10 foot hose with two shut-off valves , at both the thank and the hose connector make the hoes easy to disconnect for refilling and transportation
- Ideal for industrial, commercial and recreational applications
- Use on light commercial equipment, farms, landscape crews, dockside and cottage applications
|RAM Mount Zinc Coated U-Bolt Base w/1" Ball
Lowest new price: $13.00
List price: $13.52
RAM Zinc Coated U-Bolt Base with 1" BallThe RAM motorcycle handlebar base contains a 1" rubber ball designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail. The zinc coated metal u-bolt acmodates rails in diameter from 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter. The base also includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. U-Bolt Dimensions:Acmodates rails from 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter. Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size Product : RAM MOUNT ZINC COATED U-BOLT BASE W/ 1" BALL Manufacturer : RAM MOUNT Manufacturer Part No : RAM-B-231ZU UPC : 793442123115
- These mounts use a ball and socket mounting system that allows you to mount practically anything, anywhere on your motorcycle, ATV or UTV
- RAM is made of marine grade aluminum with a powder coated finish, stainless steel hardware and rubber balls
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Most applications require a base, an arm and an accessory to complete the kit unless otherwise noted
|Moeller Scepter Gas/Diesel/Water Can Replacement Parts
Lowest new price: $5.71
Brand: Moeller Marine
Replacement Gas Can Spout, Includes: 1 Each Funnel, Cap, Washer & Vent, Carded, Not CARB Compliant, Not For Sale In CA, CT, DC, DE, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, & 5 Northern Counties Of VA & TX.
- Scepter #03647 Replacement Gas Can Spout
- Scepter corporation
- Includes 1 each funnel, cap, washer and vent
|Shoreline Dual Flow Flusher
Lowest new price: $11.99
Brand: Shoreline Marine
Dual flow motor flusher.
- Dual FlowStandard motor flushers for in season and post season maintenanceGreat for winterizing your boat.Allows Boater to start up boat prior to the fist outing and ensure the engine is running properly.Connects to standard garden hose.
|Moeller Marine Electric Universal Fuel Tank Sending Unit (4" to 27" Deep Tanks, 35 to 240 Ohm's)
Lowest new price: $21.64
Lowest used price: $18.42
List price: $28.29
Brand: Moeller Marine
Moeller Electric Fuel Sending Units in a variety of sizes! SAVE BIG! Moeller makes it easy to monitor your fuel level! Electric Sending Units monitor fuel the same way as old mechanical units, but without the need for a conversion capsule. These do-it-yourself Sending Units have internal components that will not corrode or rust, and allow you to measure your own fuel tank depth and adjust the swing arm according. The float rotates easily in 90 increments, letting you further customize your setup. Available in a variety of sizes for standard tanks, plus a diesel model with return line for diesel and fuel-injection motors. Or, really go all out and get the complete kit, which includes a dash-mounted gauge and hardware (for non-diesel and non-fuel injection motors only). All Sending Units calibrated to 35-240 Ohms. Fuel monitoring the easy way... FOR LESS! Pick yours and order today! Moeller Electric Fuel Sending Unit, 4-27"
- MOELLER 03572510, MOE03572510
|Attwood Corporation ASM with THD PU 3 Gallon Gas Tank
Lowest new price: $36.99
List price: $36.99
Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are constructed of the same high strength Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOH material as found in automotive fuel systems. Attwood portable fuel tanks are certified to EPA and CARB standards and include an exclusive ratcheting, automatic low-restriction, high-flow fuel cap that ensures proper fuel flow and engine performance in all conditions. Attwood's exclusive high-flow fuel cap exceeds OEM requirements and reduces wear on fuel pumps improving engine performance and life. Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are designed for use in all Marine and non-marine small engine applications and will provide years of leak-free performance.
- Automotive Grade multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOP tank material prevents the evaporation of gasoline saving gas and money
- Robust tank construction the same as found in most automobile fuel systems
- Exclusive no-joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free performance in severe conditions
- Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents accidental cap loss
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank
|Moeller Marine Fuel Tank NPT Connector (Johnson/Evinrude, 1/4", Male)
Lowest new price: $5.80
List price: $14.99
Brand: Moeller Marine
Moeller 1/4" NPT Male Tank Connector for Johnson / Evinrude engines. SAVE BIG! Get your boat in ship-shape with top-notch replacement parts for bottom dollar! Constructed of chrome-plated brass for strength and long life. Built to OEM specifications for replacement parts. Proper fuel connections are essential in getting the most out of your engine. Order Yours Today! Moeller 1/4" NPT Male Tank Connector for Johnson / Evinrude engines
- Constructed of chrome-plated brass for strength and long life
Lowest new price: $34.95
List price: $24.99
Attach the Sevylor Skeg to your Sevylor Tahiti or Fiji inflatable kayak, and you Feetll experience increased directional control on the water. With a skilled operator, the Skeg can substantially increase the speed of the kayak. Patent No. 5,921, 197.
- Directional skeg gives you better control in the water
- Fits all Sevylor Tahiti kayaks and Fiji kayaks
- Can be used to increase your boat Feets speed
|Teleflex Marine 18-7866 Fuel Filter for Yamaha
Lowest new price: $13.25
Lowest used price: $10.95
List price: $19.49
Brand: Teleflex Marine
Sierra International Marine Universal Design 10 Micron Replacement Filter for Yamaha Outboard Motor is a fuel water separator that removes over 98.8 percent of emulsified water from the gasoline. It is a 10 micron filters are over 90 percent efficient at removing particles as small as 10 microns. All filters flow at 90 GPH to feed even the hungriest motor. This micron filters is recommended to prevent the damage to sensitive inboard and outboard fuel injection systems.
- Replaces Yamaha
- 10 Micron rating
|Teleflex SS13710 Safe-T Quick Connect Marine Rotary Steering System
List price: $164.45
Ordering the right size: Measure the black conduit (plastic cover) and add 18 inches. Then, round up to the nearest foot to accommodate the travel of the cable.
- Easy to install with no tools required
- For single engine boats up to 24 feet, 16 inch steering wheels
- Compact rotary helm unit
- Standard 3/4 inch tapered shaft
- Stainless steel cable output ends