|Rule H53SP-24 Marine Rule 1800 Pool Cover Pump with 24-Foot Cord/Wide Base (110-Volt, Colors may Vary)
Lowest new price: $102.00
Lowest used price: $96.71
List price: $265.99
Lightweight and portable, the Rule 1800 Auto is the perfect pool cover and utility pump.
Designed for both in-ground and aboveground pool covers, the versatile Rule 1800 Auto Pump can be used to drain covers, pools, spas and just about anywhere you have standing water. It features an automatic 1800 gallon per hour pump that drains down to less than 1/2 inch, a 24ft. power cord and a strainer base designed to filter out large debris. Simply attach to a standard garden hose (not included) and plug it into a standard 110v outlet. It automatically turns on and off as needed or can be completely submerged.
The Rule H53SP-24 is a powerful 110-volt, 1,800-gallon-per-hour automatic submersible pump with a specially designed strainer base that filters out leaves and debris. The wide-base pump comes with a 24-foot power cord and installs easily with a garden hose. May come with or without a handle.
- Powerful, automatic submersible pool cover pump
- Strainer base filters out leaves and debris
- 1,800-gallon-per-hour flow rate
- Installs easily with garden hose
- Includes 24-foot power cord
|Kwik Tek Airhead Air Pump Canister (120-Volt)
Lowest new price: $23.32
List price: $32.99
Brand: Kwik Tek
AIRHEAD® Air Pump - This 120 volt canister style air pump inflates and deflates towables, pools, air mattresses and beach toys. The accordion-style hose locks onto the pump and valve fittings, eliminating annoying disconnections. Three universal valve fittings fit all popular valves. For added convenience, there’s a carry handle and a 10 ft. long power cord. It pumps air at 300 liters/minute and draws 1.45 amps.
Perfect for quick inflation and deflation of towables, pools, air mattresses and beach toys, the 120 volt Kwik Tek Airhead air pump canister features an accordion-style hose that locks onto the pump and valve fittings, eliminating annoying disconnections. It includes three universal valve fittings to fit a wide variety of inflatables, and it will quickly fill your inflatable with a 300 liter-per-minute airfill rate. Other features include a carry handle and 10-foot power cord. For use with in-home AC power.
- 120-volt air pump for use with in-home AC power
- Provides inflation/deflation for a variety of inflatables
- 300 liter-per-minute airfill rate
- Includes three universal valve fittings
- Carry handle, 10-foot power cord
|Coleman 12-Volt DC QuickPump
Lowest new price: $100.00
List price: $23.99
Use the Coleman 12V DC Quick Pump with your vehicle cigarette lighter. The Coleman Quick Pump is a high-volume electric pump, great for inflating and deflating airbeds, beach toys and other inflatables. The Quick Pump comes with adapters for common valve types, including Boston valves, pinch valves, and the Coleman Double-Lock Valve. The Quick Pump is compact and lightweight, so it’s easy to pack and bring along.
Designed for inflating and deflating air mattresses and other inflatable items, this 12-Volt-operated pump makes the chore fast and easy. It works with Coleman Double Lock, Valve3, Boston Valve, and Pinch Valves (adapters included), and is compatible with all Coleman mattresses as well most other inflatable products. The pump's side valve is for inflating; the top valve is for deflating. The car adapter plugs into standard vehicle lighters (included).
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957--the birth of the modern cooler--and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.
- High volume pump inflates and deflates air beds, beach toys, and other inflatables
- Plugs into any standard vehicle cigarette lighter/power outlet
- For use with Coleman Double-Lock Valve, Boston valve and pinch valves
- Adapters included for common valve types
- Compact and lightweight
|Shoreline Marine Bilge Pump 600 GPH
Lowest new price: $12.79
List price: $21.99
Brand: Shoreline Marine
Bilge Pump 500 Gallons per hour
- Quality tinned wire ends
- Rugged plastic housing
- Easy to install
|Seattle Sports Paddlers Bilge Pump
Lowest new price: $16.95
Lowest used price: $15.57
List price: $19.95
Brand: Seattle Sports
Our Paddlers Bilge Pump now features our super-comfortable, easy-grip rubber overmolded handle and a new high-visibility Neon Yellow stock for extra safety.
The Seattle Sports Bilge Pump makes it easy to keep your kayak dry.
Seattle Sports Paddlers Bilge Pump
Keep your kayak's bilge dry with the Paddlers Bilge Pump from Seattle Sports. Designed for ease of use, the pump features a comfortable, easy-grip rubber overmolded handle and a high-visibility neon yellow stock for extra safety. Although not required or included, a 1-inch internal diameter hose can be added to the output valve to route water away from your boat.
Features and Specifications:
- Easy-grip rubber overmolded handle
- High-visibility neon yellow stock
- 1-inch internal diameter hose can be added to the output valve
- Length: 21 inches
- Diameter: 1.75 inches
- Recommended for kayaks
- Kayaker's bilge pump with a comfortable, easy-grip rubber overmolded handle
- High-visibility neon yellow stock for safety
- Measures 21 inches long; 1.75-inch diameter
- Weighs 12 ounces
- Easy to use and store
|Kwik Tek Airhead Hi Pressure Air Pump with Press Release (120-Volt)
Lowest new price: $31.50
Lowest used price: $23.05
List price: $52.99
Brand: Kwik Tek
AIRHEAD® Hi-Pressure Air Pump - This is simply the best performing 120 volt air pump available, inflating and deflating at unprecedented speed. Peak pressure is 2.5 psi, plenty of pressure to get high end inflatable boats, rafts and reinforced backyard items nice and firm. You’ll immediately notice how they perform better when properly inflated. A Pressure Release Valve is included to limit pressure to 1.5 psi for preventing over-inflating towables, pool toys and other vinyl and nylon covered inflatable items. The accordion-style hose locks onto the pump, eliminating annoying disconnections. Four universal valve fittings fit all popular valves and lock onto the hose. You’ll love the screw-on Boston Valve adapter, an AIRHEAD exclusive. For added convenience, there’s a carry handle and a 10 ft. long power cord. Draws 6.3 amps. Volume: 460 liters/min.
- This is the best performing 120 volt air pump available, inflating and deflating at unprecedented speed.
- Seven universal adapters are provided to fit all valves commonly used on boats, kayaks, towables and other inflatables.
- A Pressure Release Valve is included to limit pressure to 1.4 psi for preventing over-inflating towables, pool toys.
- The accordion-style hose locks onto the pump, eliminating annoying disconnections.
- For added convenience, there's a carry handle and a 10 ft. long power cord.
|Shoreline Marine Pump Lower Unit Fill
Lowest new price: $3.99
Brand: Shoreline Marine
Avoid smelly lubricant running down your arm! Fits quart bottles of lower unit lubricant and allows for "mess free" lube changes. Simply thread the fitting in the lower drain hole and pump until filled.
- Attach easily to quart bottles for easy access and pumping of lubricant
|Attwood Sahara Automatic Pump
Attwood Sahara Automatic Pump
- Sahara bilge pumps include 36" lengths of 16-gauge tinned copper wire
- Wire is caulked to prevent water from wicking through insulation jacket
- All materials and components are state-of-the-art
- Permanent-magnet motor, stainless steel shaft, and steel-reinforced seal ensure powerful, durable performance
- 12 Volts DC Pumps
|Seasense Hand Bilge Pump Hose
18" Length x 20" Hose
- Anti-Leak Design Removable Hose For Easy Storage Self-Priming Reach Small, Compact Areas With Ease Light Weight Corrosion Resistant
- Large ergonomic, easy grip, high impact handle.
- Tube cap. Caps the tube and forces the water out of the outlet and also supports the plunger shaft.
- Plunger spacer keeps the shaft from coming up too far and damaging the plunger washer.
- Plunger washer forces water up and thru the outlet.
|Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump
Lowest new price: $28.20
Lowest used price: $25.95
List price: $55.78
The waterbuster portable pump is excellent for use as a portable pump-out device for paddle boats, inflatables, duck boats, dingies and kayaks or any craft that lacks a hard-wire, permanent electrical system
The Attwood Portable Pump is a compact, lightweight device designed to remove unwanted water from kayaks, row boats, dingies, or any vessel that lacks a permanent, electrical pumping system. The pump is powered by three alkaline size 'D' batteries making it convenient and extremely safe. Creative uses for the pump include eliminating water from pool covers, aquariums, and just about anywhere. The powerful pump removes up to 200 gallons per hour and is able to lift water up to four feet. A garden hose adaptor is included for adding length to the 42-inch hose. This portable pump measures 5.2 x 5.2 x 6.5 inches (L x W x H) and is under two pounds.
- Portable, battery-operated pump for removing water
- Pumps up to 200 gallons per hour; lifts water up to 4 feet
- Three alkaline D batteries last 5 hours
- Measures 5.2 x 5.2 x 6.5 inches; weighs less than two pounds
- Lifts water to height of 4 feet