|Rule H53SP-24 Marine Rule 1800 Pool Cover Pump with 24-Foot Cord/Wide Base (110-Volt, Colors may Vary)
Lowest new price: $109.99
Lowest used price: $100.18
List price: $265.99
Lightweight and portable, the Rule 1800 Auto is the perfect pool cover and utility pump.
Designed for both in-ground and aboveground pool covers, the versatile Rule 1800 Auto Pump can be used to drain covers, pools, spas and just about anywhere you have standing water. It features an automatic 1800 gallon per hour pump that drains down to less than 1/2 inch, a 24ft. power cord and a strainer base designed to filter out large debris. Simply attach to a standard garden hose (not included) and plug it into a standard 110v outlet. It automatically turns on and off as needed or can be completely submerged.
The Rule H53SP-24 is a powerful 110-volt, 1,800-gallon-per-hour automatic submersible pump with a specially designed strainer base that filters out leaves and debris. The wide-base pump comes with a 24-foot power cord and installs easily with a garden hose. May come with or without a handle.
- Powerful, automatic submersible pool cover pump
- Strainer base filters out leaves and debris
- 1,800-gallon-per-hour flow rate
- Installs easily with garden hose
- Includes 24-foot power cord
|Coleman 12-Volt DC QuickPump, Colors May Vary
Lowest new price: $19.02
Lowest used price: $12.86
List price: $23.99
Use the Coleman 12V DC Quick Pump with your vehicle cigarette lighter. The Coleman Quick Pump is a high-volume electric pump, great for inflating and deflating airbeds, beach toys and other inflatables. The Quick Pump comes with adapters for common valve types, including Boston valves, pinch valves, and the Coleman Double-Lock Valve. The Quick Pump is compact and lightweight, so it’s easy to pack and bring along.
Designed for inflating and deflating air mattresses and other inflatable items, this 12-Volt-operated pump makes the chore fast and easy. It works with Coleman Double Lock, Valve3, Boston Valve, and Pinch Valves (adapters included), and is compatible with all Coleman mattresses as well most other inflatable products. The pump's side valve is for inflating; the top valve is for deflating. The car adapter plugs into standard vehicle lighters (included).
The Coleman Company has been creating and innovating products for recreational outdoor use since W.C. Coleman started selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the hugely popular fold-up camp stove, Coleman developed a plastic liner for his galvanized steel coolers in 1957--the birth of the modern cooler--and the company has been improving their utility and design ever since. The array of products that bear the Coleman name now includes just about everything you might need to work or play outdoors, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.
- Colors may vary. Pump will be either black or red.
- High volume pump inflates and deflates air beds, beach toys, and other inflatables
- Plugs into any standard vehicle cigarette lighter/power outlet
- For use with Coleman Double-Lock Valve, Boston valve and pinch valves
- Adapters included for common valve types
- Compact and lightweight
|SHURflo 255-313 Classic Series Twist-On Strainer (1/2" FPT x 1/2" )
Lowest new price: $8.20
List price: $11.25
Clean, clear economical strainers eliminate unnecessary repairs by keeping debris and other particles out of the pump. Screws directly onto the pump head. Transparent design shows when it is time to clean the bowl. Easy dis-assembly, cleaning and reassembly. Comes with 1 Year Warranty.
- 50-mesh SS screen
- Aftermarket Twist-On Striner 1/2" Pipe Inlet
- Clear, clean plastic construction makes it easy to see when cleaning is needed. Easy Disassembly for cleaning
- Keeps debris out of the pump
- Easy to install to pump head and easy disassembly for cleaning
|Marine Metal Bubble Box Portable Air Pump
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $11.59
Brand: Marine Metal
Marine Metal Products Bubble Box Air Pump turns any bucket, cooler or ice chest into a portable live well. With up to 40 hours operation on just 2 "D" batteries, this is the portable, affordable Pump to keep live bait alive and fresh. Aerates up to 8 gallons. Impact water resistant case with rubber booted switch. Beryllium copper battery contacts for longer battery life. Weight air stone with 24" of silicone air line tubing enclosed in pump. Large adjustable stainless steel clip for attaching to any bucket. Dry Box designed is designed to keep pump dry while in use. Each pump is individually tank tested to assure highest quality.
- Pumps 1.4 STL/minute
- Designed for fresh and saltwater use
- Space saver clam shell package 4"W x 7.5"Lx 2"D
|Siphon-Mate Pump, Transfer Pump for fuel. oil and water. BEC 109PC
Lowest new price: $26.13
List price: $45.88
Beckson Siphon-Mate Transfer PumpSafety experts caution against the unsafe practice of siphoning petroleum by mouth, warning specially, that it can result in loss of life. Beckson's answer is the patented Siphon-Mate? pump; a combination displacement lift pump and siphon pump with valves suitable for transferring fuel. Pump half strokes to start flow. Once flow begins, fully extending the handle will allow siphoning provided that the source is higher in elevation than the receptacle. U.S. PatentUSE FOR: DIESEL, OIL, WATER11-1/2" (28.4cm) LongLIFTS: 4 oz (.12 L) per strokeSupplied with clear tubing to allow versatile application. Cut tubing for desired length of intake and discharge hose. When finished siphoning or pumping flammable liquids, be sure to drain siphon pump of liquid before storing. This pump not intended for transfer of liquid over 120?F nor solvents that will attack PVC.
- LENGTH: 11-1/2" (28.4cm) DIAMETER: 1-1/4" (32mm)
- LIFTS: 4 oz (.12 L) per stroke
- MODEL NO. 109PC
- Supplied with clear tubing to allow versatile application. Cut tubing for desired length of intake and discharge hose.
- This pump not intended for transfer of liquid over 120°F (49'°C) nor solvents that will attack PVC.
|Seattle Sports Paddlers Bilge Pump
Lowest new price: $17.99
List price: $19.95
Brand: Seattle Sports
Our Paddlers Bilge Pump now features our super-comfortable, easy-grip rubber overmolded handle and a new high-visibility Neon Yellow stock for extra safety.
The Seattle Sports Bilge Pump makes it easy to keep your kayak dry.
Seattle Sports Paddlers Bilge Pump
Keep your kayak's bilge dry with the Paddlers Bilge Pump from Seattle Sports. Designed for ease of use, the pump features a comfortable, easy-grip rubber overmolded handle and a high-visibility neon yellow stock for extra safety. Although not required or included, a 1-inch internal diameter hose can be added to the output valve to route water away from your boat.
Features and Specifications:
- Easy-grip rubber overmolded handle
- High-visibility neon yellow stock
- 1-inch internal diameter hose can be added to the output valve
- Length: 21 inches
- Diameter: 1.75 inches
- Recommended for kayaks
- Kayaker's bilge pump with a comfortable, easy-grip rubber overmolded handle
- High-visibility neon yellow stock for safety
- Measures 21 inches long; 1.75-inch diameter
- Weighs 12 ounces
- Easy to use and store
|Shoreline Marine Pump Lower Unit Fill
Lowest new price: $6.28
List price: $7.57
Brand: Shoreline Marine
Avoid smelly lubricant running down your arm! Fits quart bottles of lower unit lubricant and allows for "mess free" lube changes. Simply thread the fitting in the lower drain hole and pump until filled.
- Attach easily to quart bottles for easy access and pumping of lubricant
|Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump
Lowest new price: $34.67
Lowest used price: $20.42
List price: $55.78
The waterbuster portable pump is excellent for use as a portable pump-out device for paddle boats, inflatables, duck boats, dingies and kayaks or any craft that lacks a hard-wire, permanent electrical system
The Attwood Portable Pump is a compact, lightweight device designed to remove unwanted water from kayaks, row boats, dingies, or any vessel that lacks a permanent, electrical pumping system. The pump is powered by three alkaline size 'D' batteries making it convenient and extremely safe. Creative uses for the pump include eliminating water from pool covers, aquariums, and just about anywhere. The powerful pump removes up to 200 gallons per hour and is able to lift water up to four feet. A garden hose adaptor is included for adding length to the 42-inch hose. This portable pump measures 5.2 x 5.2 x 6.5 inches (L x W x H) and is under two pounds.
- Portable, battery-operated pump for removing water
- Pumps up to 200 gallons per hour; lifts water up to 4 feet
- Three alkaline D batteries last 5 hours
- Measures 5.2 x 5.2 x 6.5 inches; weighs less than two pounds
- Lifts water to height of 4 feet
|Rule Replacement Garden Hose Adapter
Lowest new price: $7.00
List price: $9.99
GARDEN HOSE ADAPTER is designed for Rule pumps and thru-hulls. Heavy-duty molded, non-corrosive, high impact plastic. Threaded for adapting 1-1/8" outlet to 3/4" garden hose fitting. For Rule 1500, 1800 & 2000 gallons per hour or 5-year warranty pumps.
|Seasense Hand Bilge Pump Hose
List price: $27.99
18" Length x 20" Hose
- Anti-Leak Design Removable Hose For Easy Storage Self-Priming Reach Small, Compact Areas With Ease Light Weight Corrosion Resistant
- Large ergonomic, easy grip, high impact handle.
- Tube cap. Caps the tube and forces the water out of the outlet and also supports the plunger shaft.
- Plunger spacer keeps the shaft from coming up too far and damaging the plunger washer.
- Plunger washer forces water up and thru the outlet.