|NOCO ISCC2 5-Way SAE Adapter Connector
Lowest new price: $3.78
List price: $5.95
The NOCO ISCC2 5-Way SAE Adapter Connector is designed to connect up to five SAE devices. Made from a heavy-duty 16 AWG SPT-2 cable, the ISCC2 minimizes voltage drop and heating through the cable. It features rugged overmolded connectors with strain relief protection for a rugged connection and five six inch independent SAE adapter leads. Ideal for daisy chaining multiple SAE devices, like a solar panel, charger, GPS, heat clothing, and other related SAE devices.
- Connect up to five SAE devices; four SAE adapters to one SAE adapter
- Heavy-duty 16 AWG construction; minimizes voltage drop and heating through cable
- Easy to use SAE adapter; five six inch adapter leads
- High-quality design; rugged plastic overmolded connectors
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Ideal for multiple applications with SAE adapter; connect to solar panels, chargers, GPS, heated clothing and more.
|Blue Sea Systems 12 Volt Dash Socket
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $9.98
Brand: Blue Sea
Corrosion resistant materials to ensure solid contact and low voltage drop Features watertight cap, easy installation and twist locks securely with plug Designed to withstand the rigors of wet environments and constant vibration.
- Corrosion resistant materials to ensure solid contact and low voltage drop
- Features watertight cap, easy installation and twist locks securely with plug
- Designed to withstand the rigors of wet environments and constant vibration
- Large contact surfaces for good electrical connection
- Twist lock system-plug locks securely into socket
|Attwood Power Guard 27 Battery Box, Vented, 27 series
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $9.99
Powerguard 27 battery box
- New larger capacity! Vented black battery box for series 27 batteries. (10-1/2" maximum height)
- Battery boxes meet ABYC Standard E-10 and U.S. Coast Guard Specification Number 183.420 as an OEM-installed battery hold-down system
- Polypropylene construction for total acid resistance. Hold-down straps resist 350 pounds of force, nearly four times the USCG requirement.
- Battery boxes are drop tested in temperatures ranging from -20 Degree F to +120 Degree F
- Mounting hardware is included
|Marinco 150BBI Marine On-Board Charger Inlet (15-Amp, 125-Volt, Black)
Lowest new price: $14.99
Lowest used price: $119.92
List price: $29.28
CHARGER INLET makes battery charging through an on-board battery charger safer and more convenient. Inlet mounts on boat exterior and is hard-wired directly to charger. To use, just open the flip lid cover and plug an extension cord into the inlet. All hatches remain closed and locked throughout the charging cycle, adding security. 15 amp, 125 volt straight blade inlet. Can be mounted anywhere, fiberglass and aluminum. UV resistant housing and cap. Color coded wire entrance holes for easy wiring.
- MARINCO 150BBI, MAR150BBI
|NOCO HM318BKS Group 24-31 Snap-Top Battery Box for Automotive, Marine, and RV Batteries
Lowest new price: $9.95
List price: $16.79
The NOCO Snap-Top Battery Box is designed for Group 24-31 batteries. The snap-top design effectively collects electrolytes, allows ventilation, secures and locks lid to prevent accidental contact of underground battery terminals. Ideal for automotive, marine and RV applications. Resistant to UV exposure. Meets USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification.
The NOCO HM318BKS Snap-Top Battery Box is an injection-molded enclosure for housing a single Group 24-31 battery. The Snap-Top design allows for the base and lid of the battery box to mate and securely lock together to prevent the accidental loss of the lid. Made from high-impact polypropylene plastic, this battery box maintains its tough impact properties down to -40°F (-40°C) and is resistant to UV exposure, acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants. The Snap-Top Battery Box also effectively collects electrolytes, allows proper ventilation and prevents accidental contact with battery terminals. It's easy to install, with all mounting hardware included.
Includes a 38” battery strap, 2 hold-down brackets and 4 stainless steel screws
Battery Box Dimensions
- Battery Size: Group 24-31
- Inside Dimensions: 13.37” (L) x 7.75” (W) x 10.75” (H)
- Outside Dimensions: 16.88 (L) x 9.00” (W) x 11.38” (H)
- Weight: 2.6 Pounds
Snap-Top Battery Box Features
- Heavy-Duty Handles--Reinforced handles with rolled edges
- Snap-Top Lid--Fastens lid to the base
- Vent Caps--Limits water entry, while still allowing proper ventilation
- Rugged Design--Made from a high-impact polypropylene polymer
- Durable--Resistant to acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants
- UV Stabilized--Resistant to Ultra-Violet (UV) exposure
US Coast Guard and ABYC Standards
All NOCO battery boxes meet USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification, which ensure that installed batteries stay secure and in place, and that ungrounded battery terminals are protected from contact with metallic objects.
What’s in the Box?
NOCO Group 24-31 Snap-Top Battery Box, mounting hardware kit, warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
NOCO provides a limited one-year warranty on its Snap-Top Battery Boxes to the original purchaser based on defective material or workmanship.
- Heavy-duty grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for a single group 24-31 battery
- Unique patented design; Features locking tabs to securely fasten the lid to the base, reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation, and vent caps to limit water entry
- Designed for rugged environments; Impact resistant down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure
- Keeps your battery safe; Limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Certified and tested; Meets United States Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7 specifications
|Ancor Marine Grade Electrical Primary Tinned Copper Boat Wiring
Ancor Marine Grade Primary Wire #10 Red 25'. Ancor marine grade primary wire features a tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion, electrolysis and resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing. Rated at 600 volts a sold as each
|Noco G3500 Genius Battery Charger
List price: $74.95
Noco G3500 Genius Battery Charger The G3500 is a smart, 8 Step, fully automatic switch-mode battery charger and maintainer. The G3500 restores batteries to their original capacity, recovers slightly sulfated batteries, charges batteries in cold climates, rescues drained batteries and provides maintenance charging to increase battery life. A versatile battery charger that provides charging modes for both large and small batteries from 1.2-120Ah, such as Cars, RVs, Boats and Trucks, as well as for Motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Skis or Snowmobiles. Features Powered by Nocos VosFX Processor The VosFX Processor is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process
Rapid charging technology Charges batteries 2X faster than traditional linear battery chargers
High frequency, High Efficiency High-frequency, high-efficiency for a lightweight, compact charger
Designed for safety Reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark proof, overheat, overcurrent overcharge
5-Year Limited warranty
Includes G3500 Charger
Battery Clamp Connectors
Eyelet Terminal Connectors
Owners Manual User Guide
Product Registration Card
- Powered by Nocos VosFX Processor The VosFX Processor is a revolutionary smart processor utilizing sophisticated levels of intelligence to alter the charge process
- Rapid charging technology Charges batteries 2X faster than traditional linear battery chargers
- High frequency, High Efficiency High-frequency, high-efficiency for a lightweight, compact charger
- Designed for safety Reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark proof, overheat, overcurrent overcharge
- 5-Year Limited warranty
|Camco 55185 PowerGrip 30M/50F AMP 18" Dogbone Electrical Adapter with Handles 3750W/125V
Lowest new price: $15.50
List price: $24.78
Camco RV 18" PowerGrip Dogbone Electrical Adapter with easy grip handle is designed for greater convenience and ease of use. It has 30 AMP male to 50 AMP female ends. 125V/3750 watt.
- Handles make unplugging easier
- 30 AMP (TT-30P) male to 50 AMP (14-50R) female
- Handles are molded and made of heavy-duty polyvinyl plastic
- 180 degree turn from male end to female end reduces stress
|Schumacher SE-4022 2/10/40/200 Amp Manual Wheeled Battery Charger and Tester
Lowest new price: $139.99
List price: $281.15
This manual wheeled battery charger includes a tester and gives professionals a wide range of charging rates and helps in fleet operations. It has the ability to analyze electrical and starting system problems. This charger is ideal for 6 and 12-volt batteries. Its 200-amps help engines for emergency starting and the 40-amp fast charge can charge a battery in 1 to 3 hours. The 2-amp trickle charge charges a small 12-volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. This wheeled charger has a multi-functional tester with two rotary switches and a voltmeter to help in battery testing.
- Equipped with cooling fan for high-performance and long life
- Accommodates both 6 and 12-volt batteries
- Helps in fleet operations
- Analyzes electrical and starting system problems
- Includes two rotary switches and a voltmeter
|Seasense Super Bright Interior Light Surface Mount Led
Lowest new price: $12.99
List price: $18.49
Surface Mount LED Accent Light (18 White LEDs)
- Stainless Steel Mounting Screws
- White Bezel w/Built-In Switch