|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|JanSport Classic SuperBreak Backpack
List price: $40.00
The Legendary Super Break. A must have in many colors.
Boasting a sturdy 600-denier polyester construction and a stylish exterior, the JanSport SuperBreak backpack easily and comfortably carries your gear for years to come. The utilitarian pack offers a single main compartment and a front pocket with an organizer, giving it enough space to store two to three textbooks, a large binder, two to three spiral notebooks, several paperbacks, a calculator, pens and pencils, a bag lunch, a cell phone, and an MP3 player--all without breaking a sweat. In addition, the SuperBreak is comfortable enough for a full day of striding from class to class, with straight-cut, padded shoulder straps and a 2/3-padded back panel for cushioning comfort. Also outfitted with a web haul loop along the top, the SuperBreak carries a lifetime warranty.
- Capacity: 1,551.2 cubic inches / 25.42 liters
- Dimensions: 13 by 16.7 by 8.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 12 ounces
For more than 30 years, JanSport has created products to help you carry the stuff you need, where you need it, in the most functional and fashionable way possible. JanSport's success extends around the globe and into walks of life that are as varied as the company's product offering. JanSport's goal is to design, engineer, manufacture, and market products that can help you get from point A to point B, wherever that may be. And the company wants to help you get there in the most functional way possible. Realizing that the pack that carries your books to school might be the same backpack that carries your gear on a Saturday day hike, JanSport incorporates flexibility into each and every design. The company is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, with offices in the U.S. and Europe.
- Ultra-functional school backpack/daypack with 600-denier construction
- Single main compartment and front pocket with organizer for smaller items
- Stores 2 to 3 textbooks, binder, spiral notebooks, calculator, cell phone, and more
- Comfortable straight-cut, padded shoulder straps and 2/3-padded back panel
- 1,551.2 cubic inches of storage; measures 13 x 16.7 x 8.5 inches (W x H x D)
|High Sierra Loop Backpack
List price: $70.00
Brand: High Sierra
High Sierra Loop Backpack
Mini-Hexagon Ripstop - 300 x 250-denier Duralite/water resistant coating/hexagon ripstop.
600D Duralite - 600 x 600-denier Duralite features a special water-resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
Waffle Weave - 500 x 500-denier waffle ripstop Duralite fabric features a special water-resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
Premium Organizer - Organizer compartment with multiple pockets, including zippered mesh pocket, pen pockets, lidded media pocket, and key fob.
Padded shoulder strap - Designed for comfort and ease of carrying. Non-slip shoulder pads attached to the strap disburse weight more evenly on your shoulder while you travel. A swivel clip at the end of the strap helps prevent twisting.
At a Glance
- Multi-compartment design
- Dedicated MP3 player pocket with headphone port
- Attach gear with monster hook and bottom straps
- Two side mesh beverage compartments
- Hanging accessory pocket
- Premium organizer compartment
- Yoke-style, S-Shaped Vapel Mesh padded backpack straps with Suspension System and integrated grab handle
- Comfortable back panel
- Dimensions: 19.0" x 13.5" x 8.5"
- Weight: 2.04 lbs
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Includes four interior multifunctional pockets and four exterior zippered pockets.
|JanSport Big Student Classics Series Daypack
List price: $21.50
The Big Student is a classic bag. Perfect for the heavy load of a student. 2100 cubic inches of carrying capacity
With the JanSport Big Student Classic daypack, you'll be too cool for school. This large capacity pack--with a 2100 cubic inch capacity--will easily hold all your textbooks for the day in its two main compartments. It also has a front pocket with an organizer to store your necessary gadgets and music player, and a headphone cord port. Other features include an upper zippered accessory pocket, a lower front zippered stash pocket, and a web ergo handle with reinforced hold on the top of the pack.
The ergodynamic, S-curved straps relieve stress from your shoulders, and are shaped to contour the natural shape of your upper torso. They disperse the weight across your back and increase air circulation.
- Capacity: 2100 cubic inches/31 liters
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 14.6 x 2.2 inches
- Fabric: 600D Poly or 11W Corduroy
For more than 30 years, JanSport has created products to help you carry the stuff you need, where you need it, in the most functional and fashionable way possible. JanSport's success extends across the globe, where they have become a leading designer and manufacturer of durable backpacks, luggage and gear. The company is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and has offices in the United States and Europe.
JanSport Outdoor Equipment is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. The warranty applies when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear, unreasonable use, or neglect.
- Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps with Two large main compartments for versatile storage
- Front utility pocket with audio electronics organizer keeps essentials handy
- Two zippered front stash pockets with fully padded back panel for cushioning comfort
- Web haul loop
- Capacity:2101.7 cu in / 34.44L,Dimensions: 13in h x 16.7in w x 8.5in l,Weight:1 lb 8 oz / 0.68 kg,Fabric:600 Denier Polyester
|Camelbak HydroBak 50 oz Hydration Pack
List price: $44.95
The minimalist pack for 1.5 hours in the saddle.
The HydroBak provides hands-free hydration on the road or trail for minimalist expeditions. Boasting a short pack profile and exceptional ventilation with a diamond mesh back panel and lightweight mesh harness, the HydroBak delivers barely there comfort. The Antidote Reservoir offers ready access to your hydration while the essentials pocket holds your wall and keys, and the reflectivity ensures that you stay visible on the road. Hydration Capacity: 50 ounces (1.5 liters) Torso Length: 13 inches (33 centimeters) Pack Weight: 5.5 ounces (160 grams) Fabric: 70D Diamond Clarus with DWR + 1000mm PU coating, 210D Nylon with DWR + 400mm PU coating
- Diamond mesh back panel
- Lightweight mesh harness
- External fill reservoir
- Short pack profile
- Essentials pocket
- Carries: multi-tool or wallet, keys
Antidote Reservoir Features:
- Low-profile design for unmatched stability
- Air-light fillport cuts weight
- HydroGuard technology to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and prolong reservoir life
- PureFlow tube
- Patented Big Bite Valve for easy drinking
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Quick-seal cap tightens in just a quarter turn
- Minimalist hydration pack with 50-ounce Antidote Reservoir and essentials pocket
- Diamond mesh back panel and redesigned Antidote reservoir compartment
- Lightweight mesh harness; short pack profile
- Reflectivity; ultra-light materials
- Carries multi-tool or wallet, keys; Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
|Camelbak Classic 70 oz Hydration Pack
List price: $48.95
The minimalist for 2+ hours in the saddle.
The Classic Hydration Pack from Camelbak offers hands-free hydration with everything you need to enjoy two or more hours in the saddle or on a run. With 70-ounce capacity, an essentials pocket that fits a multitool or wallet, a stash pocket, an elastic cord system for shedding layers, and reflective accents, the Classic has it all. The backpanel and harness is made of diamond mesh and lightweight mesh for comfort and breathability.
Features and Specifications:
- Hydration Capacity: 70 ounces or 2 liters
- Cargo Capacity: N/A
- Torso length: 15 inches
- Pack weight: 6.7 ounces
- Essentials pocket big enough for multitool or wallet
- Stash pocket
- Reflective accents
- Elastic cord or bungee system for shedding layers
CamelBak is the originator and world leader in hands-free hydration systems. The first CamelBak products proved to be very popular among mountain bikers and motocross riders, because it allowed them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. The product began to cross over into other sports when scientific studies showed athletes drank more fluids and performed better when they wore a CamelBak. Since then, athletes from an ever-growing list of sports and activities use CamelBak hydration systems for their convenience and performance benefits.
In addition to cycling, CamelBak has Hands-Free Hydration systems for hiking, running, snowboarding and skiing. CamelBak's state-of-the-art packs and hydration systems have benefited athletes, outdoorsmen, and soldiers around the world. While CamelBak has grown tremendously since the early days, one thing hasn't changed: CamelBak still believes in the performance advantage that proper hydration delivers for just about any activity. The privately-held company is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
- Essentials pocket big enough for multitool or wallet
- Stash pocket
- Reflectivity accents for safety
- Elastic cord system holds shed layers
- Hydration Capacity: 70 ounces or 2 liters
|High Sierra Curve Backpack
List price: $50.00
Brand: High Sierra
Making heads turn since day 1!
• Large front load main compartment.
• Core organizer compartment with mesh pocket and pen pockets.
• Front zippered accessory pocket with customized, zipper-stop headphone port, holds MP3 player and quick-access items like ID and change.
• Large gusseted side mesh pocket holds a beverage or extra gear.
• S-shaped padded shoulder straps with handy cell phone/media pocket.
• Comfortable padded back panel.
• Comfortable, heavy duty webbing grab handle.
• Standard Warranty.
• Overall Dimensions: 18.5"X 12.5"X 8.5"
• Weight: 1.29 lbs.
Dimensions: 18.5" x 12.5" x 8.5"
- Large front-load main compartment. Core organizer compartment with mesh pocket and pen pockets
- Front zippered accessory pocket with
- Large gusseted side mesh pocket holds a
- Comfortable padded core back panel. Comfortable, heavy-duty webbing grab handle
- Materials: Mini-Hexagon Ripstop, 600-denier Duralite Size: 18.5" x 12.5" x 8.5" Capacity: 1800 cubic-Inch
|JanSport Big Student Backpack
List price: $45.00
We're the original.
JanSport started making packs and outdoor gear back in 1967. They're about the journey, the discovery of fun, freedom, and adventure. Jansport make packs and outdoor gear to equip you for adventure. The kind that happens every day.
They design their products to be durable, functional, and versatile. Whether you're headed to a concert, to class, or going off the grid-they've got your pack. It's what they've been doing for over forty years.
All of their packs come with a lifetime warranty. Because good stuff should last. JanSport does, or they fix it. No questions asked. JanSport is with you for life.
- Two large main compartments
- Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps
- Fully padded back panel
- Side water bottle pocket
- Pleated front stash pocket
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Web haul handle
- Capacity: 2100 cu in / 34 L
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz / 0.6 kg
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 13" x 10" / 43 x 33 x 25 cm
- Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester
- Ultra functional school/daypack with 600D poly construction
- 2 large main compartments and large organizer built in
- Stores 4 to 5 text books, binder, notebooks, calculator, cell phone, pens, tablet, computer, power cords
- Padded s curve shoulder straps
- 2100 cubic Inch of storage: measures 16.7"x13"x 8.5"
|Camelbak Eddy Accessory Bite Valve (Multi-pack)
Lowest new price: $10.00
List price: $10.00
Keep your Camelbak bottles looking and working like new.
- Big BiteTM Valve?s one-piece, silicone design self-seals to prevent leak
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Fits Groove and eddyT
|Camelbak Kid's Mini-M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack
List price: $49.95
The kid's pack for big adventures on two wheels.
- Front and Back reflectivity
- Overflow storage space
- Organizer pocket for bike essentials
- Phone pocket
|Under Armour UA Hustle Storm Backpack
List price: $54.99
Brand: Under Armour
UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability. Soft lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15" laptop. Adjustable, padded shoulder straps with HeatGear® for total comfort. Ergonomic foam padded back panel. Expandable laundry pocket. 2 side water bottle pockets. Top grip handle. Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 8". Cubic Volume: 1750. 600D Polyester With Abrasion-Resistant Bottom. Imported.
- UA Storm Treated to protect your gear from the elements
- Soft, Tricot lined laptop sleeve; can hold up to a 15 laptop
- Front H2O repellent UA Storm valuables pocket
- HeatGear adjustable shoulder straps for extra comfortbreathability
- 2 Side water bottlestash pockets
Page 1 of 146
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.