|Petzl Ascension Ascender
List price: $69.95
The benchmark for handled ascenders has been refined to provide greater comfort; efficiency, ease of use. The ergonomically shaped grip is over molded with rubber for greater friction and the broader surface provides greater comfort while pulling on the ascender. The grip is wider at the bottom providing better comfort for your hand during use. The index finger indent has also been increased offering greater efficiency when pulling on the ascender. The trigger to open/close the cam is now recessed inside the frame to avoid accidentally opening the cam while in use. The cam has been redesigned to minimize friction when sliding the ascender along the rope while the angled teeth provide secure grip in the worst conditions (wet, icy, or on muddy ropes). The geometry of the single piece aluminum frame ensures optimal handle orientation when the device is loaded and will maintain solid, comfortable performance even after thousands of meters of jugging. Mono-frame construction eliminates weaknesses and keeps the ascender lightweight and durable for years of use. Multiple attachment points allow for different uses (e.g. self-belaying, haul systems, etc). Anodized frames are color coded for easy identification (black -left / gray -right). Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far thus keeping the rope captured for added safety. 1 cm secondary hole at the bottom will accommodate a screw link for attaching aiders, slings, etc.. 3-year manufacturer's guarantee. CE / UIAA certified.
- Molded grip provides even greater comfort with a more ergonomically shaped handle
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- The cam has been refined to increase the efficiency in which the ascender glides on the rope
- The trigger is now recessed into the frame guarding it when ascending lower angled sections while maintaining the ability to open/close the cam with only one hand
- For use with ropes between 8 and 13 mm in diameter. Weight 195 grams
|Petzl Tibloc Ascender
List price: $29.95
This is the smallest and lightest rope clamp / grab on the market. It will get you out of many difficult situations, such as setting up a quick hauling system or climbing a rope. This is an emergency rope clamp / grab which you should always keep close at hand. Attachment hole for keeper cord. For use with locking carabiners having a round or oval cross section of 10 to 12 mm, such as Petzl Am'D, ATTACHE and WILLIAM.
- Smallest and lightest rope clamp / grab on the market.
- Chrome-plated steel cam has inclined teeth and self-cleaning slots
- Provides grip on wet, icy or muddy ropes
- For use with single rope from 8 to 11 mm in diameter
- CE & UIAA certified
|Metolius 4 Step 1" Aider Ladder
List price: $34.95
FEATURES of the Metolius 4 Step 1" Aider Ladder 4-step version of the 5-Step Aider For Body Weight Only SPECIFICATIONS of the Metolius 4 Step 1" Aider Ladder Weight: 8.5 oz / 241 g Overall Length: 60" / 1524 mm ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
|Petzl Footape Foot Loop
Adjustable webbing foot loop.
- Attaches to the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or the BASIC rope clamp for rope ascents?
- Underfoot strap is abrasion-resistant and is slightly rigid to make it easier to step into?
- Elastic keeps foot in loop. It is height adjustable, so it works with any type of shoe and stores easily when not in use?
- DoubleBack buckle easily and quickly adjusts length of foot loop
- Weight: 65 g
|Black Diamond nForce Ascender
List price: $69.95
Brand: Black Diamond
Model: Black Diamond
Giving you the best grip for jugging icy, muddy ropes (think Denali's West Buttress or some gnar-ed out fixed cord in the Fisher Towers), the nForce ascender generates more clamping force than conventional designs. The spacious grip accommodates gloves, and a 360-degree biner clip-in point allows full rotation of locking biners.
- Four bar linkage for greater holding power
- 360 degree carabiner clip-in points
- Increased dexterity and cam manipulation
- CE & UIAA certified
- Weighs 8.6oz (245g) per ascender
|Petzl Pantin Foot Ascender (2013)
Used with a CROLL, ASCENSION or BASIC ascender, the PANTIN foot ascender keeps the body vertical and makes rope ascent more efficient and less tiring. The compact shape and durability of its attachment strap allows it to remain constantly attached to the foot. The PANTIN is available in both LEFT and RIGHT footed versions.
- Designed to make rope ascents more efficient and less tiring. Cam facilitates passage of the rope through the device, even on the first few meters
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes)
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion. Mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot. Foot strap of 100 % Dyneema for abrasion resistance
- Easy adjustment with DoubleBack buckle. Weight: 80 g. Rope: for use with single ropes between 8 and 13 mm
|Metolius 8-Step Ladder Aider with 1" Webbing
List price: $38.95
The Metolius 8-step Ladder Aider exhibits a U-shaped construction and is designed for demanding technical aid.
- Ladder-style construction with 8 steps for maximum ease of use
- 1" flat nylon webbing. Biothane step stiffeners insure the steps always stay open
- Reinforced clip-in point. Full-strength grab loop
- Dedicated clip-in point at the bottom for enchaining aiders without collapsing the bottom step
- Weight 11.5 oz. (326 g). Overall length: 74"; Step spacing: 9". Strength: End to end - 18 kN; Grab Loop - 22 kN; Steps - 4.4 kN
|CMI RPWRAL Cmi Ropewalker Ascender
Lowest new price: $64.90
List price: $74.99
CMI Ropewalker ascenders are based on the classic Gibbs ascender design. This cam driven ascender has a quick release pin so you can attach it anywhere on your climbing line. The heavy duty cable tension spring is adjustable, so you can set it to your preference. The pin is reversible, so you can set it to either side to accommodate both right and left hand users. The large 1" (25mm) diameter attachment point can handle multiple carabiners also. Ropewalker ascenders also have "mud vents" to help prevent dirt caked on rope from degrading ascender performance. Not recommended for a lanyard adjustment. Red anodized aluminum body. Length 4.0" (100mm) Width 3.0" (75mm) Thickness 1.0" (25mm) Weight 0.43 lbs (200g) Minimum Breaking Strength 7,500lbs (3,400kg) Work Load Limit (10:1 ratio) 750 lbs (3406kg) Recommended Rope Diameters 7/16" - 5/8" (9mm-16mm)
|Abc Ascender (Left Hand)
Lowest new price: $57.46
List price: $69.95
Our patented ascenders are strong, work on ropes from 8mm to 13mm and come with a patented lever that, when suppressed, allows for safe and easy down climbing without removing the ascender from the rope. Complete with a comfortable rubber grip that stays that way even in harsh, wet conditions. The rope cam is designed to hold even on dirty, muddy or icy ropes.
- Weight: 215 grams each
- Rope: 8mm to 13mm
- Patented design
- CE Certified
|Kong Ascender climbing Lift
- Abseil & safety machine:
- Material: Aluminium with steel inserts
- Additional Information:
- Length: 193 mm
- UIAA label
- EN Standard 567, EN Standard 12841/B, NFPA
- versions available for left or right handed people
- Color version right: red
- Color version left: blue
- Abseil & safety machine-Type: