|Petzl Tandem Speed (Transport Pulley)
Lowest new price: $67.96
List price: $84.95
Double pulley with stainless steel sheaves and ball bearings. The Tandem Speed is the fastest of the transport pulleys and is specifically designed for ropes course "zip" lines.
- Designed for Tyrolean traverses on cable or rope. Maximum allowable speed: 20 m/s
- Sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for sustained speed, independent of the weight of the person, temperature, or humidity
- Stainless steel sheaves for excellent durability. Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- CE / UIAA certified. Efficiency: 95%. Breaking strength: 24 kN. Working load: 10 kN. Sheave: 27.5mm, self-lubricating bushings
- For use on cable (maximum diameter of 12 mm) & on rope (maximum diameter of 13 mm) Weight 9.5 oz (270g)
|Petzl Tandem (Transport Pulley)
List price: $66.95
Double pulley with aluminium sheaves. The Tandem is designed for smooth and efficient Tyrolean traverses on rope.
- Sheaves mounted on self-lubricating bushings for good efficiency
- Maximum allowable speed: 10 m/s
- Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- CE / UIAA certified. Efficiency: 71%. Breaking strength: 24 kN. Working load: 10 kN. Sheave: 21mm, self-lubricating bushings
- For use with ropes of maximum diameter 13 mm. Weight 9.6 oz (195g)
|Petzl Oscillante Pulley
List price: $14.95
217997 Features: Thread up more easily with help from the stamped arrows on the sides of the pulley Get an excellent strength-to-weight ratio with the nylon sheave and aluminum side plates Specifications: Weight: 15 ounces (42 grams) Working load: 4 kN Breaking strength: 15 kN Material: aluminum to nylon
|Safety Rotational Device Hanging Accessory
Lowest new price: $29.99
Brand: Pacific Pediatric Supply
Rotation is an important part of many therapy activities, our safety rotational device features a solid aluminum body with smooth roller bearings for free rotation. This Safety Rotational Device clips can be used with any hanging swing.
Working load: 1000 lbs.
- Safety Rotational Device works with any hanging swing
- Smooth roller bearings for free rotation
- Working load: 1000 lbs.
|CMI Velocity Micro Trolley
Lowest new price: $90.00
List price: $102.99
The CMI Velocity Micro trolley is a fast zip line trolley that is small and light weight. Stainless steel side plates assure long life and minimal wear. Great for zip lines and ropes course cable applications! 14,000 lbs of strength! Stainless steel sheaves and axels will give thousands of zip line rides and last for many years, even in the harshest outdoor climates.
Stainless Steel sideplates, two 1 1/2" Stainless Steel sheaves, Bearings, and Stainless Steel axles.
- MBS: 14000 lbs
- ROPE CAP: 1/2"
- SIDE PLATES: Stainless
- MECHANICS: Bearing
- WEIGHT: .75 lbs
|Petzl Pro Fixe Pulley
List price: $25.95
|Fixed side plates allow quick installation and coupling with a rope clampDesigned for hauling systems and deviationsSheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiencyFor use with OK or WILLIAM type carabinerWeight: 90 gMade in : France|
- Minimum rope diameter: 7 mm
- Maximum rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 21 mm
- Efficiency: 71 %
- Working load: 2imum5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
|Fusion Aluminum Rescue Pulley
|SMC JRB Double Pulley with Becket (Blue/Black)
- 3 Sigma MBS: 22kN (4,946 lbf) Becket Strength: 13kN (2,298 lbf)
- Certified to meet UIAA127/ EN12278. Dimensions: 3.57" x 1.75'' x 1.56'' Weight: 3.3 oz (94g) Max. Rope: 9mm Sheave: 1.20'' nylon
- Stronger than most of the similar sized pulleys on the market
- Suitable for use in 2 to 1 C system or in 3-to-1 Z Drag system
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
|Black Diamond Rotor
Lowest new price: $39.95
List price: $39.95
Brand: Black Diamond
Haul spinning pigs without tangling the ropes with Black Diamond's compact, symmetrical swivel.
- Clean, reliable design for hauling
- Enclosed bearing for smooth operation
- Clip-ins accommodate up to three carabiners
- CE certified. Strength 26kn (5845 lbf)
- Weight 2.9oz (83g)
|Camp USA Pulley Large Mobile
Brand: Camp USA
FEATURES of the Large Mobile Pulley by Camp USA Rescue, Rigging, Big Wall Climbing Recommended for fatter ropes Brass bushing Aluminum alloy sheave Permanent rivet never loosens Steel bearings SPECIFICATIONS for Brass Bushing: Working Load: 4 kN x 2 = 8 kN / 900 Lbf x 2 = 1800 Lbf Breaking Load: 16 kN x 2 = 32 kN / 3600 Lbf x 2 = 7200 Lbf Inner Sheave Diameter: 50 mm / 2.0 in Max Rope Diameter: 15 mm Weight: 250 g / 8.8 oz SPECIFICATIONS for Ball Bearing: Working Load: 4 kN x 2 = 8 kN / 900 Lbf x 2 = 1800 Lbf Breaking Load: 16 kN x 2 = 32 kN / 3600 Lbf x 2 = 7200 Lbf Inner Sheave Diameter: 50 mm / 2.0 in Max Rope Diameter: 15 mm Weight: 275 g / 9.7 oz ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.