|Black Diamond climbing loop Daisy Chain Nylon, 18 mm
List price: $14.95
Brand: Black Diamond
Model: Black Diamond
- Slings & tapes:
- Type: Daisy Chain climbing sling
- Tensile strength: 16 kilonewton
- Additional Information:
- breaking load of loop: 3 kN
- available in two lengths
- lower loop is sewn with a half twist
- through rotation a perfect anchor knot can be obtained
- only for technical progress
- 2-inch long pockets with double bar tacks between each pocket for extra strength
- Half-twist loop for low-profile girth hitching to your harness
- Strength: 16 kN (3597 lbf)
- Carabiner not included
- Weight 3.5oz (98g)
|Metolius Personal Anchor System
List price: $29.95
FEATURES of the Metolius Personal Anchor System Completely redesigned PAS with 11 mm (0.43") webbing that now passes the CE/UIAA Sling Standard More versatile - can be used for equalizing anchors Same weight despite higher strength Safer than daisy chains (Daisy chains are designed for body weight applications only) Safer, more convenient and more adjustable than using slings or quickdraws at the anchor Stows compactly Contrasting color on end loop simplifies use CE/UIAA certified SPECIFICATIONS of the Metolius Personal Anchor System Dyneema Monster Sling Webbing: 0.43" / 11 mm Strength: 22 kN / 4950 lbf Weight: 3.3 oz / 93.5 g Length: 38" / 96.5 cm ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
- Safer and stronger than old-style daisy chains
- Same weight as old-style daisy chain despite higher strength
- Safer, more convenient, and more adjustable than using slings or quickdraws at the anchor
- Can be used for equalizing anchors
- Stows compactly
|Sterling Rope Chain Reactor
List price: $21.60
Brand: Sterling Rope
The replacement for the traditional daisy chain, the Chain Reactor absorbs enough energy to withstand three factor 2 drops. Available in a PRO version, this product is ideal for all climbers, institutions, or guide services.
- Replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chain
- Absorbs enough energy to withstand three factor 2 drops
- PRO version doubles the tether connection
- Ideal for institutions or guide services
- Individual bar-tacked loops
|Singing Rock Safety Daisy Chain
List price: $15.16
Brand: Singing Rock
Model: 448917 - P
Adjustable daisy chain for climbing and mountaineering. The Singing Rock Safety Chain dramatically improves the safety of using daisy chains in all situations. With the specialized loop the daisy chain can be shortened to any loop safely. Patent Pending.
- Loop strength: 3.5kN
- Strength: 22kN
- CE Certified
- Video: www.libertymountain.com/singingrock
|Fusion Stitched Daisy Chain, Black/Blue
Lowest new price: $14.81
List price: $17.80
19mm wide nylon webbing stitched back on itself to creat loops. A daisy chain is a primary component to any aid climbing rig. Combine with an Atrier.
- PRIMARY COMPONENT TO ANY AID CLIMBING RIG
- MADE WITH 19MM NYLON WEBBING
- 120 CENTIMETERS LONG
- LIGHT WEIGHT AND STRONG
- STITCHED IN THE USA
|Phoenix Audio MT221 Daisy Chain Kit
Lowest new price: $17.96
List price: $19.95
Brand: Phoenix Audio
The MT221 Daisy Chain Kit is used to connect any two or more Duet Executives into a daisy chain, thus allowing for larger room coverage. The kit includes the necessary cable for connecting any two Duet Executives along with a single "dummy" plug. One kit is necessary for every additional Duet Executive added to the chain.
- Hardware Connectivity Kit
- 11 Foot long cable
- 3.5mm dummy plug
|Elk River 26216 Nylon Rigging Sling/Daisy Chain, 5K MBS, 6' Length x 1" Width
Lowest new price: $19.55
List price: $28.12
Brand: Elk River
Elk River rigging sling/daisy chain. Rescue only. Made of Nylon. Carabiner not included. 5K MBS. Measures 6-feet length by 1-inches width.
- Rigging sling/daisy chain
- Rescue only
- Made of Nylon
- Carabiner not included
- Measures 6-feet length by 1-inches width
|BlueWater Ropes Titan Daisy Chain
Brand: BlueWater Ropes
Model: Blue Water
These daisy chains are made from the same Titan webbing as the Titan runners. They're lightweight, compact and strong. Sewn with nylon thread. Loop closure sewn with Spectra thread. Lengths 24 inch, 36 inch, 48 inch, 55 inch. Assorted colors. Daisy loop s
- Daisy loop strength 730 lbf.
- Loop closure sewn with Spectra thread.
- Overall loop sewn with Spectra thread for 27 kN strength rating.
|Sterling Chain Reactor Pro
Brand: Sterling Sports
The replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chains. The Standard Chain Reactor is available in 4 colors: Red, Neon Green, Blue and Black. The Pro has a doubled tether connection, ideal for institutions or guide services, comes in Neon Green.
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the "tie in point" of a harness
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor.
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors.
- Extends a rappel device
|Metolius Ultimate Daisy Chain
List price: $49.95
The only daisy to pass the CE/UIAA Sling Standard. Each loop is rated to 22 kN (4950 lbf), eliminating the pocket failure problem of traditional daisies.
- 11 mm (0.43") Dyneema Monster Sling webbing
- More versatile - can be used for equalizing anchors, etc
- Length: 45" (114 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (141 g)
- Strength: 22 kN (4950 lbf). CE/UIAA certified