|Gibbon Slacklines Treewear
Lowest new price: $14.99
Lowest used price: $16.28
List price: $19.99
Brand: Gibbon Slacklines
Our innovative TREEWEAR is made out of a special felt and protects the bark of the tree and your slackline from abrasion. Velcro at the end of the Treewear makes it easy to handle and prevents it from slipping during the set-up of the slackline.
Protect your slackline and the trees that support it with Treewear from Gibbon Slacklines. Made out of a special, non-slip felt, Treewear provides cushioning between the tree trunk and the webbing of the slackline to both keep the webbing from digging into the tree and to prevent abrasion to the slackline's webbing. Designed for ease of use, the 100 by 14.5 centimeter pads are equipped with Velcro at the ends to hold them in place as you set up your slackline. The Treewear can be joined together to provide protection for set ups around larger trees. The Treewear comes in a pack of two pads.
- Treewear protects the bark of the tree and slackline from abrasion
- Durable, non-slip felt construction
- Velcro ends keep Treewear from slipping during set-up
- System can be extended for larger trees
- Comes in pack of two (one per tree)
|Gibbon Slacklines Jibline
List price: $99.95
Ideal for tricks and moves! The super bouncy Jibline allows anyone to add style and more performance to their slackine adventures. Including instruction manual.
- Thin, flexible webbing provides for a trampoline like effect
- Rubber based print provides added grip
- Low mounting height for safe handling
- Two part kit for quick and easy set-up and take down
- Includes instruction manual
|Chums Slip Fit 3mm Rope Eyewear Retainer
|Atwood Parachute Cord 550 Paracord 100ft
Paracord is a must have, great for camping, hiking, military, survival, etc. A great addition to any survival kit/ pack. This rope has almost endless uses. Great for survival bracelets and lanyards.
- 7 Strand Core
- Up to 550lbs
- 100 feet long
- Made in USA
|Mammut Supernova 10.0mm Climbing Rope with Rope Bag
List price: $149.95
When you're new to the crag, you want a line that helps you shine like the expert you will soon become. Like a star in the sky, the Mammut Supernova 10.0mm Climbing Rope guides you to greatness!This 10.0mm single rope offers easy handling and sturdy performance you can rely on even in your expert years. Whether you're tying knots or clipping on gear, the standard dry treatment persists in inclement weather. Accompanied by an awesome rope bag for storage and protection after your route, you'll secure quite a few trips to the mountain with the Supernova. Single rope with 10.0mm diameter Standard dry treatment Rope bag for storage and protection
- Single rope with 10.0mm diameter
- Standard dry treatment
- Rope bag for storage and protection
|Sterling Rope Evolution Duetto Dry Rope
List price: $78.30
Brand: Sterling Rope
Classified as a half rope, the Duetto 8.4 is compact and lightweight without sacrificing performance. The Duetto is a great performer on ice and wandering sketchy routes, providing climbers with durable fall protection.
- Half rope
- Lightweight without sacrificing performance
- Features Dry Sheath and DryCore
- Perfect for ice, alpine and trad
- Durable enough for rock abuse
|Gym Climbing Rope / Free Shipping!
Warning! Rope climbing is inherently dangerous. Fitnesscrossfit does not recommend climbing ropes without using several landing pads at the base of all climbing ropes. By purchasing this product with this warning being posted Fitnesscrossfit absolves itself from any claims made while using Fitnesscrossfit brand of climbing ropes.
- These Climbing Ropes Are USA Made!!!
- Climbing Ropes have always been one of the most popular and standard equipment requests for overall improvement of physical fitness and muscle tone, particularly for upper arms and shoulders. Extremely popular training apparatus for strength, grip and arm coordination skills for use in physical education, wrestling, gymnastics, military, and cross-fit applications. Landing mats, spotting and supervision suggested when using.
- Please note you want to make sure to have about two feet on the ground, so when climbing the rope dose not sway around.
- We can custom make lengths
|Singing Rock R44 NFPA Static Rope
List price: $227.99
Brand: Singing Rock
Model: R0430RR06 - P
Route 44 technology developed exclusively by Singing Rock. This unique sheath-braiding technology proves there is a better way to make a rope. Route 44 is the only rope in the world to use this patented technique making the rope more perfectly round and giving the sheath a perfect blend of thickness, durability and handling characteristics. Recommended use: rescue operations, work positioning, military and police use, speleo, fixed rope for expeditions, big wall.
- Weight: 80 grams/meter
- Strength: 35kN
- CE Certified EN189 Type A / NFPA 1983:2006
|Sterling Rope Marathon Sport Dry Rope
List price: $205.00
Brand: Sterling Rope
Designted to be light and versatile, yet still very durable with great handling. The Marathon Sport 10.4 is one of our most popular ropes. It is also available with a dry treated sheath and in bi-color.
- Perfect beginner rope
- Big wall proven
- Low static and dynamic elongation
- Features Dry Core and Dry Sheath
- Exceptional durability
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $24.99
Model: NE 4480-1
Swing-N-Slides climbing rope helps cultivate upper body strength in your kids. Made from woven nylon rope, this climbing rope can support up to 150 lbs. of weight. Mount it as an accessory to the play set in your backyard. This cargo rope meets or exceeds all ASTM standards for safety and is backed by the manufacturers one-year warranty.
- Each set includes 2 swing hangers
- Mounts to 7'8" height
- Weight Limit: 150 lbs
- Great for advanced climbers
- For Residential Use Only. Unable to ship to commercial addresses