|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|CatEye Strada Wireless Bicycle Computer (Black) CC-RD300W
List price: $60.00
The Cateye Strada Wireless does everything right: It has a minimalist design. It's thin, it's small, but the screen is sizeable enough that reading the two rows of data is a breeze. And to scroll through the seven modes all you need to do is press the bottom of the computer face. It's wireless, it installs without tools, and it can attach to any model handlebar and virtually any model stem. You get current, max, and avg speed; total and trip distance, plus a 2nd trip distance; you also get elapsed time and a clock.
Cateye CC-RD300W Strada Wireless Bicycle Computer
Sleek, powerful, and wireless. With large screen and ClickTec design.
Packed with functions but free from wires, the Strada Wireless bicycle computer is a powerful tool for any style of riding. Boasting the largest screen and numbers in its class, your selected mode displays at the bottom of the screen, while your current speed appears at the top in huge, easy-to-read numerals. An up/down arrow tells you how your current speed compares to your average speed.
Thanks to the new CatEye ClickTec interface, you can switch among seven modes by simply pressing the bottom of the computer face--easy to do, even on rough terrain.
The innovative FlexTight bracket mounts quickly, securely and tool-free to virtually any handlebar or stem. The new tool-free wheel sensor mounts effortlessly to most road and mountain forks.
- Speed functions: current, average, and maximum
- Speed range: 0 to 105.9 kilometers per hour / 0 to 65.9 miles per hour
- Distance functions: total distance, trip 1 distance, trip 2 distance
- Total distance range: 99,999 kilometers / 62,136 miles
- Trip 1 distance range: 999.99 kilometers / 621 miles
- Trip 2 distance range: up to 999.99 kilometers (621 miles) or 1000 to 9999.9 kilometers (621 to 6213 miles)
- Elapsed time: up to 10 hours
- Clock: 12/24 hour settings
- Pace arrow: Yes
- Auto power saving: Yes
- Auto mode: Yes
- Dual tire size: Yes
- Wireless transmission: Speed [analog sensor]
- Tire size: 100 to 3999 millimeters (default A: 2096 millimeters / default B: 2096 millimeters)
- Batteries: two CR2032 (one for computer, one for sensor)
- Battery life--computer: approximately 1 year (1 hour of use per day)
- Battery life--sensor: approximately 10,000 kilometers / 6,250 miles in total distance
- Computer dimensions: 46.5 by 31 by 16 millimeters
- Weight: approximately 22 grams
- Slim wireless bicycle computer with easy-to-program ClickTec touchscreen interface and wheel sensor
- Displays current speed, maximum speed, average speed, trip distance, and more
- Large digital display with easy to read numbers and one-touch functionality
- Easy tool free mounting of computer and sensor; computer fits virtually all handlebar stems; sensor compatible with road and MTB forks
- Runs on two CR2032 batteries; two-year limited warranty
|Sigma BC 1009 Bicycle Speedometer
Lowest new price: $15.17
Lowest used price: $17.90
List price: $29.99
The BC 1009 has everything a bike rider needs. Next to standard functions this all around computer is equipped with average speed. The computer is easily programmable with click buttons. If the battery is running low, a reminder alarms the bike rider before it is too late. Handlebar or stem mount. Downloadable with optional docking station.
Learn just how fast you're cycling on commutes or training rides with the Sigma BC 1009 wired bicycle speedometer. Also available in a wireless model, the speedometer displays your current speed, average speed, and maximum speed, so you'll have a good idea whether you're the tortoise or the hare on the bike trail. You can also compare your current and average speed on the same screen, or check the trip distance and total distance (the latter isn't shown while riding). The speedometer even includes a built-in clock, so you can check the current time or see how long you've been riding.
Other features include a low battery warning (all presets and total values remain intact when the battery is changed), a PC link that allows you to plug your data into training software for analysis, and a water-resistant housing.
- Wired bike speedometer ideal for commutes and training rides
- Displays current, average, and maximum speed
- Calculates trip distance and total distance
- Built-in clock; shows total riding time
- Low battery indicator; PC link; water-resistant
|Bell DASHBOARD 100 12 Function Cyclocomputer
Lowest new price: $9.59
List price: $12.99
Functions of F12 Cyclocomputer are Current Speed, Average Speed, Max Speed, MPH/KPH Speed and Distance, Speed Tendency, Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Timer, 12/24 Hour Clock, Scan, Auto Stop/Start.
The surprisingly affordable and versatile F12 Cyclocomputer has 12 functions to track while you're riding, and is easy to install and weather-resistant. A one-button cell battery is included.
- Current speed
- Average speed
- Max speed
- Miles and kilometers per hour
- Trip distance
- Trip timer
- 12- and 24-hour clock
- Auto stop/start
Easton-Bell Sports, Inc. is a leading designer, developer, and marketer of branded sporting equipment and accessories that enhance athletic performance and protection.
- Surprisingly affordable and versatile bike computer has 12 functions to track while you're riding
- Easy to install and weather-resistant
- Current speed, average speed, max speed, miles and kilometers per hour, speed, and distance
- Odometer, trip distance, trip timer, 12- and 24-hour clock, scan, and auto stop/start
- One-button cell battery is included
|K-Edge Computer Mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 Computers
List price: $49.99
Model: Garmin computer mount
Third-party accessory and component manufacturers in the cycling world are a mixed bag. Some fill stockrooms with "solutions" to problems that are rarely experienced. Others, like Idaho-based K-Edge create legitimate answers to definitive needs: one of which was the need for a durable, secure, and elegant mount for our Garmin Edge head units. Stem placement with Garmin's included plastic mount lacked a certain degree of refinement befitting the GPS unit. This K-Edge Garmin Computer Mount is a great improvement that provides a secure platform for your head unit, which unobtrusively mounts flush with your bars and perfectly aligns itself to your stem. It offers all of this, in addition to an ideal mount location that is more naturally viewed through a quick downward glance.K-Edge is the official mount supplier to pro teams like Garmin-Barracuda and our very own Competitive Cyclist Pro Team. This mount has proven an invaluable tool to these teams, as its installation is simpler and more secure than the stock rubber bands could ever afford, and its weight addition to pro-caliber bikes is negligible. Like their excellent chain-catchers, the K-Edge Computer Mount is made in Boise, Idaho from sturdy CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum. It provides a secure fit for your Garmin Edge 200, 500, or 800 head unit. It also includes all of the mounting hardware ? you'll only need an allen key to get everything dialed in. Also, should you manage to somehow break the mount, K-Edge backs all their products with a lifetime warranty. Choose between Black, Gunmetal, or Anodized Red.
- Made in the USA with a lifetime guarantee
- no plastic parts - all CNCed 6061 T6 aluminum
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars
- 29 grams including bolt, clamp, and mount
- Adjustable reach to accommodate the smaller Edge 200 and 500 or the larger Edge 800
|CatEye Velo 7 Bicycle Computer - CC-VL520
List price: $25.00
The newly designed Velo 7 is CatEyes entry level 7 function computer. The newly designed Velo 7 is CatEyes entry level 7 function computer. The larger screen is even easier to read and set up is made simple with pre-programmed tire sizes. Along with current, average, and max speed measurement, track your trip distance, elapsed time, and odometer.
- Current speed
- elapsed time, Battery:Lithium battery CR2032X1
- Battery life:approx 3 years (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.)
- 28 grams
|Sigma BC 509 Bicycle Speedometer
Lowest new price: $14.37
Lowest used price: $13.33
List price: $19.99
The most affordable SIGMA computer is extremely easy to handle and features a crystal clear display. The automatic function scan (auto scroll), with self-explanatory icons, can now be switched on or off. The menu settings are accessible without tools. Handlbar or stem mount. Downloadable with optional docking station.
Learn just how fast you're cycling on commutes or training rides with the entry-level Sigma BC 509 wired bicycle speedometer. The speedometer displays such info as your current speed, trip distance, and total distance, so you'll have a good idea whether you're the tortoise or the hare on the bike trail. The PC-compatible speedometer also includes a clock, a scan mode, and a large display. Other features include automatic start/stop, self-explaining icons, and a water-resistant housing.
- Basic wired bicycle speedometer for casual or training rides
- Displays current speed, trip distance, and total distance
- Automatic start/stop; scan mode with on/off option
- PC link compatible with bicycle training software
- Large easy-to-read display; water-resistant housing
|Wahoo Fitness Blue SC Cycling Speed & Cadence Sensor for iPod/iPhone
Lowest new price: $59.99
Lowest used price: $52.35
List price: $59.99
Brand: Wahoo Fitness
Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling App-cessory • Tracks cycling speed, cadence and distance while you ride • Internal odometer tracks lifetime bike mileage • Includes Wahoo Fitness App and Wahoo Odometer App • Works with many popular cycling apps
- Transform your iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S into a powerful cycling computer
- Bluetooth Smart (4.0) technology wirelessly tracks tire rotation rate (bike speed), peddle rotation rate (cadence) and lifetime mileage of your bike on your iPhone 5, 4S, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd and 4th generations), and iPad Mini
- Works with the most popular cycling Apps such as Cyclemeter, Strava Cycling, MapMyRide, Runtastic Road Bike, Wahoo Odometer (included), Wahoo Fitness (included), and more
- Runs on a replaceable coin cell battery and requires no charging between rides for up to 1 year
- Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Heart Rate Strap for iPod/iPhone
- Bikemate Slim Case 3 for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, BlackBerry Torch, HTC EVO, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Sensation, Droid X, Droid Incredible, Droid 2, Droid 3, Samsung EPIC, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III
- iBikeConsole iPhone 5 Waterproof Shock-Protected Bicycle Holder Mount
- ikross Heavy Duty Weather / Shock Proof Bike Mount Holder Hard Case for Apple iPhone 5 5th Generation Verizon / AT&T / Sprint Version
- Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor
|Sigma BC 1609 Cadence Bicycle Speedometer
Lowest new price: $24.96
List price: $44.99
Whether used for training or recreation, the BC 1609 Series are versatile computers that would be at home on any handlebar. Available in Wired and Wireless models. General functions auto start/stop, auto conversion between MPH and KMH, large display with easy to read icons. 7 available languages, integrated storage chip for data backup. Low battery indicator (computer head and transmitters). 2 adjustable wheel sizes, automatic recognition of bike 2, back light, current temperature, weatherproof. PC compatible.
There's no such thing as too much information when you're training for a big race. Enter the Sigma BC 1609 Cadence bicycle computer, which includes everything from a speedometer to a countdown timer to an optional cadence measurement function--all compatible with online PC software. The BC 1609, which is adjustable to fit two wheel sizes, displays your current speed, average speed, and maximum speed, so you'll have a good idea whether you're the tortoise or the hare on the bike trail. You can also compare your current and average speed on the same screen, or check the trip distance and total distance (the latter is only available after your ride). The computer even offers a programmable trip section counter, a roadbook that lets you create a back-and-forth itinerary.
The BC 1609's timing functions include a countdown timer that's perfect for racing against the clock; a stopwatch that keeps you sharp on intervals; a display for elapsed and total riding time (the latter is only available after your ride); and a time-keeping clock. And serious cyclists can opt to use the cadence functions (current and average), which help you ride efficiently both on the road and in the woods. You can also turn off the cadence functions while riding.
The BC 1609 is versatile in other ways, too, with the ability to automatically recognize a second bike. That means you can gauge the total distance and ride time of either or both bikes, a handy option for couples or friends who train together. Other features include a temperature display, seven language settings, a backlight, a battery status display, and a backup function that preserves your settings and info even when the battery dies. Also available in a wireless version, the PC-compatible BC 1609 mounts on your handlebar or stem for easy access.
- Wired bicycle computer ideal for cyclists in training
- Displays current speed, average speed, and maximum speed
- Countdown timer, stopwatch, and riding time calculator
- Optional cadence measurement; current and total trip distance
- PC-compatible; temperature display; adjustable to 2 wheel sizes
|Ultega Wireless All-Round Bike Computer
Lowest new price: $13.08
List price: $19.99
Wireless Cycle Computer with a clear display. Functions: Speed / Clock / Distance / Riding time / Temperature / Average Speed / Relative Speed / Maximum Speed / ODO / Scan Mode / Metric system / Imperial system / Wheel circumference / Clock setting / Auto on/off Includes Bicycle computer, Transmitter, Magnet, Bracket, Bracket seat, Square rubber slip, Rectangle rubber slip, Nylon cords and manual. The bicycle computer's water-resistance structure allows it to be used in light rain.
The Ultega Wireless All-Round Bike Computer provides multi-function usability without reliance on complicated wires. Unlike typical, wire-based bicycle computers, the All-Round Bike Computer uses a wireless transmitter to report speed and distance information to the handle-bar mounted computer. This makes it easy to view multiple speed and distance measurements while you are riding. In addition to speed and distance, the All-Round Computer offers a user-selectable 12/24 hour clock and a temperature thermometer. The user interface is effortless thanks to auto on/off and scan mode that allows you to cycle through the readout information without pressing buttons. Designed for flexibility, the All-Round Computer is water-resistant enabling it to be used in light rain showers. Readouts are available using both the metric and imperial systems.
Functions and Features:
- Auto on/off
- Scan Mode
- Riding time
- 24/12 hour clock
- Temperature thermometer
- Metric system
- Imperial system
- Wheel circumference
- Water-resistant--can be used in light rain showers.
What's in the Box?
Bicycle computer, Transmitter, Magnet, Bracket, Bracket seat, Square rubber slip, Rectangle rubber slip, Nylon cords, manual
- Multi-function bicycle computer with wireless data transmission and clear display
- Speed measurements include average, maximum, and relative; distance measurements include individual and total
- Scan mode; auto on/off; user-selectable 12/24 hour clock
- Water-resistant construction--computer can be used in light rain
- Comes complete with transmitter, magnet, bicycle fittings, and installation instructions
|CatEye Urban Wireless Bicycle Computer CC-VT220W
Lowest new price: $32.99
List price: $45.00
The Urban Wireless is the wireless computer simplified. Nine functions and larger font sizes help you keep track of every detail of your ride. In addition to basic ride data, both carbon offset and calorie consumption information will not only help you feel better from your ride, but better about your impact on the environment, too!
- 9 functions -Current, average & maximum speed - Trip distance - Odometer - Elapsed time - Clock - Calorie consumption - Carbon offset
- 6 features- Simple 1 tire size - FlexTight universal bracket - Average speed pacer - Auto start/stop - Auto power-saving mode - Sleep mode Features?
- Handlebar or Stem size(mm)? 22-32
Page 1 of 95
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.