|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|Sigma BC 1609 Cadence Bicycle Speedometer
Lowest new price: $32.16
List price: $44.99
Brand: Sigma Sport
Whether used for training or recreation, the BC 1609 Series are versatile computers that would be at home on any handlebar. Available in Wired and Wireless models. General functions auto start/stop, auto conversion between MPH and KMH, large display with easy to read icons. 7 available languages, integrated storage chip for data backup. Low battery indicator (computer head and transmitters). 2 adjustable wheel sizes, automatic recognition of bike 2, back light, current temperature, weatherproof. PC compatible.
There's no such thing as too much information when you're training for a big race. Enter the Sigma BC 1609 Cadence bicycle computer, which includes everything from a speedometer to a countdown timer to an optional cadence measurement function--all compatible with online PC software. The BC 1609, which is adjustable to fit two wheel sizes, displays your current speed, average speed, and maximum speed, so you'll have a good idea whether you're the tortoise or the hare on the bike trail. You can also compare your current and average speed on the same screen, or check the trip distance and total distance (the latter is only available after your ride). The computer even offers a programmable trip section counter, a roadbook that lets you create a back-and-forth itinerary.
The BC 1609's timing functions include a countdown timer that's perfect for racing against the clock; a stopwatch that keeps you sharp on intervals; a display for elapsed and total riding time (the latter is only available after your ride); and a time-keeping clock. And serious cyclists can opt to use the cadence functions (current and average), which help you ride efficiently both on the road and in the woods. You can also turn off the cadence functions while riding.
The BC 1609 is versatile in other ways, too, with the ability to automatically recognize a second bike. That means you can gauge the total distance and ride time of either or both bikes, a handy option for couples or friends who train together. Other features include a temperature display, seven language settings, a backlight, a battery status display, and a backup function that preserves your settings and info even when the battery dies. Also available in a wireless version, the PC-compatible BC 1609 mounts on your handlebar or stem for easy access.
- Wired bicycle computer ideal for cyclists in training
- Displays current speed, average speed, and maximum speed
- Countdown timer, stopwatch, and riding time calculator
- Optional cadence measurement; current and total trip distance
- PC-compatible; temperature display; adjustable to 2 wheel sizes
|Garmin 010-01147 Forerunner 220
List price: $0.01
GARMIN® FORERUNNER® 220 GPS :: Give your training sessions a serious boost when you gain motivating feedback and monitor your progress over time with the Garmin® Forerunner® 220 GPS sports watch. Measure all of your essential data including distance and pace, while getting other workout-enhancing goodies like post-run summaries and a built-in accelerometer that tracks your indoor track or treadmill workouts with no need for a foot pod. Plus, you'll love that the Forerunner® 220 GPS watch lets you automatically upload all of your data to Garmin Connect™, where you can track your personal records over time, get free training plans and connect with friends for extra boost of inspiration.
- Easy to Use: The 220 has a color display, which makes it easy to interpret your data at a glance. It also features simple button operations and a sturdy, hinged wristband that's comfortable for any size wrist.
- Get Connected: Forerunner 220 automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect even when you can't get to a computer. Get the free Garmin Connect Mobile app on your smartphone and then pair it with your watch. When you save your completed run, it will automatically upload to Garmin Connect when you're in range of your phone.
- A Coach in Every Watch: Forerunner 220 measures essential running data including distance, pace and heart rate¹. It's like having a coach on hand, providing constant feedback and recording all your stats so you can focus on your run. In addition to using GPS to calculate distance and pace, the 220 has a built-in accelerometer. So you know distance and pace data when you're running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod. The accelerometer can also track distance when GPS is unavailable, such as when you run through a tunnel. It's compatible with free training plans from Garmin Connect, which you can schedule and send to your watch, for real-time coaching.
- Extra Training Features: You can set up alerts for heart rate, pace or run/walk intervals to help you stay in the desired range. The 220 features vibration alerts and audible alerts, and you can customize it to provide both or just one type of prompt. When your run's done and saved in your watch's history, a post-run summary appears so you can see how you did. The 220 also notices if you hit any personal records on that run, such as your fastest mile, 5k, 10k, half or full marathon, or your longest run to date.
- It also features live tracking, which allows your friends and fans to follow along and see your stats in real time. You must have your phone paired with the 220 throughout your run to use LiveTrack. You can also share your victories through social media with the Garmin Connect Mobile app. And, for real-time coaching as you run, the 220 is compatible with free training plans at Garmin Connect. By regularly connecting your watch to Garmin Connect, you'll also benefit from a faster GPS fix due to satellite data that will be sent to your device automatically.
|CatEye Velo 7 Bicycle Computer CC-VL520
Lowest new price: $13.99
Lowest used price: $15.91
List price: $25.00
CatEye Velo 7 Bicycle Computer CC-VL520 is user friendly, features a large screen, simple one-button operation and a universal bracket that fits both stem and handlebar. Functions include Current/Average/Max speed, Elapsed time, Trip/Total Distance and Clock. The Velo 7 CatEye computer does not calculate calories.
- Larger screen /One button operation/ Auto start/stop/Simple tire size setup
- Pace Arrow, Zip Tie Bracket
- Current / Average / Max Speed, Trip Distance/ Elapsed Time/ Odometer/ Clock
- 7 Functions & 4 Features
|CatEye Strada Wireless Bicycle Computer (Black) CC-RD300W
List price: $60.00
Packed with functions but free from wires, the Strada Wireless epitomizes power and elegance. Thanks to the new Cat Eye ClickTec interface, you can switch among seven modes by simply pressing the bottom of the computer
Cateye CC-RD300W Strada Wireless Bicycle Computer
Sleek, powerful, and wireless. With large screen and ClickTec design.
Packed with functions but free from wires, the Strada Wireless bicycle computer is a powerful tool for any style of riding. Boasting the largest screen and numbers in its class, your selected mode displays at the bottom of the screen, while your current speed appears at the top in huge, easy-to-read numerals. An up/down arrow tells you how your current speed compares to your average speed.
Thanks to the new CatEye ClickTec interface, you can switch among seven modes by simply pressing the bottom of the computer face--easy to do, even on rough terrain.
The innovative FlexTight bracket mounts quickly, securely and tool-free to virtually any handlebar or stem. The new tool-free wheel sensor mounts effortlessly to most road and mountain forks.
- Speed functions: current, average, and maximum
- Speed range: 0 to 105.9 kilometers per hour / 0 to 65.9 miles per hour
- Distance functions: total distance, trip 1 distance, trip 2 distance
- Total distance range: 99,999 kilometers / 62,136 miles
- Trip 1 distance range: 999.99 kilometers / 621 miles
- Trip 2 distance range: up to 999.99 kilometers (621 miles) or 1000 to 9999.9 kilometers (621 to 6213 miles)
- Elapsed time: up to 10 hours
- Clock: 12/24 hour settings
- Pace arrow: Yes
- Auto power saving: Yes
- Auto mode: Yes
- Dual tire size: Yes
- Wireless transmission: Speed [analog sensor]
- Tire size: 100 to 3999 millimeters (default A: 2096 millimeters / default B: 2096 millimeters)
- Batteries: two CR2032 (one for computer, one for sensor)
- Battery life--computer: approximately 1 year (1 hour of use per day)
- Battery life--sensor: approximately 10,000 kilometers / 6,250 miles in total distance
- Computer dimensions: 46.5 by 31 by 16 millimeters
- Weight: approximately 22 grams
- Slim wireless bicycle computer with easy-to-program ClickTec touchscreen interface and wheel sensor
- Displays current speed, maximum speed, average speed, trip distance, and more
- Large digital display with easy to read numbers and one-touch functionality
- Easy tool free mounting of computer and sensor; computer fits virtually all handlebar stems; sensor compatible with road and MTB forks
- Runs on two CR2032 batteries; two-year limited warranty
|Bell DASHBOARD 100 12 Function Cyclocomputer
Lowest new price: $6.79
Lowest used price: $7.92
List price: $14.64
Functions of F12 Cyclocomputer are Current Speed, Average Speed, Max Speed, MPH/KPH Speed and Distance, Speed Tendency, Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Timer, 12/24 Hour Clock, Scan, Auto Stop/Start.
The surprisingly affordable and versatile F12 Cyclocomputer has 12 functions to track while you're riding, and is easy to install and weather-resistant. A one-button cell battery is included.
- Current speed
- Average speed
- Max speed
- Miles and kilometers per hour
- Trip distance
- Trip timer
- 12- and 24-hour clock
- Auto stop/start
Easton-Bell Sports, Inc. is a leading designer, developer, and marketer of branded sporting equipment and accessories that enhance athletic performance and protection.
- Surprisingly affordable and versatile bike computer has 12 functions to track while you're riding
- Easy to install and weather-resistant
- Current speed, average speed, max speed, miles and kilometers per hour, speed, and distance
- Odometer, trip distance, trip timer, 12- and 24-hour clock, scan, and auto stop/start
- One-button cell battery is included
|Suunto Core Altimeter Watch
List price: $219.99
The weather was clear for days as your expedition ascended 10,000 feet, but then the barometric pressure started to change and your Storm Alarm went off. Thanks to the Suunto Core Altimeter Watch, you set up your high-altitude camp ahead of the big storm and are in your sleeping bag sipping hot cocoa before it hits. Bravo.
- Chronograph: yes
- Altimeter: yes, usable to 29,500ft (9000m)
- Alarm Type: date, time
- Digital Compass: yes
- Barometer: yes
|Sigma BC 1009 Bicycle Speedometer
Lowest new price: $23.63
Lowest used price: $20.35
List price: $29.99
Brand: Sigma Sport
The BC 1009 has everything a bike rider needs. Next to standard functions this all around computer is equipped with average speed. The computer is easily programmable with click buttons. If the battery is running low, a reminder alarms the bike rider before it is too late. Handlebar or stem mount. Downloadable with optional docking station.
Learn just how fast you're cycling on commutes or training rides with the Sigma BC 1009 wired bicycle speedometer. Also available in a wireless model, the speedometer displays your current speed, average speed, and maximum speed, so you'll have a good idea whether you're the tortoise or the hare on the bike trail. You can also compare your current and average speed on the same screen, or check the trip distance and total distance (the latter isn't shown while riding). The speedometer even includes a built-in clock, so you can check the current time or see how long you've been riding.
Other features include a low battery warning (all presets and total values remain intact when the battery is changed), a PC link that allows you to plug your data into training software for analysis, and a water-resistant housing.
- Wired bike speedometer ideal for commutes and training rides
- Displays current, average, and maximum speed
- Calculates trip distance and total distance
- Built-in clock; shows total riding time
- Low battery indicator; PC link; water-resistant
|Wahoo Fitness Blue SC Cycling Speed & Cadence Sensor for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $59.99
Brand: Wahoo Fitness
Blue SC Cycling Sensor
Transform your iPhone into a Powerful Cycling Computer
World's first Bluetooth Smart cycling speed/cadence sensor. View larger
Transform your iPhone into a powerful cycling computer with the Wahoo Blue SC for your iPhone 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S. The Wahoo Blue SC connects wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart (4.0) to your iPhone and tracks your cycling speed, pedaling cadence, and distance through the free Wahoo Fitness App, and other popular Apps such as Cyclemeter, Strava, MapMyRide and Runtastic Road Bike. The Blue SC mounts on the rear chain stay and uses spoke and crank magnets to track bike speed and pedal rotations per minute. Additionally, use the free Wahoo Fitness Odometer app to track the lifetime mileage of your bike by week, month, and year.
Precision Speed, Cadence, and Distance Measurements
GPS speed and distance data can be inaccurate and unreliable. The Wahoo Blue SC measures cycling speed, distance traveled and pedaling cadence based on actual tire and pedal rotations and sends this data to your App in real time. Your iPhone is now your bike computer with the critical data you need as a serious cyclist.
Lifetime Mileage Tracking
The Wahoo Blue SC's odometer functionality tracks the lifetime distance of your bicycle and stores the data in the device. Whether you ride with or without your iPhone, as long as you have your Wahoo Blue SC you will always know the total mileage of your bike. Using the free Wahoo Fitness Odometer App, you can sync all your data once in range of your iPhone and see the lifetime mileage of your bike by week, month and year.
Works with iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th Gen) and iPad (3rd and 4th Gen). View larger
Track the lifetime distance of your bicycle with your iOS device. View larger
Connect with Popular Apps
Watch your cycling stats in real-time as you ride with the free Wahoo Fitness App or any compatible partner Apps, such as Cyclemeter, Runtastic Road Bike and Mountain Bike, Strava, and MapMyRide.
Upload and Share Cycling Data
The Wahoo Fitness App allows you to upload your ride data to popular training websites such as TrainingPeaks, MapMyRide, Nike+, GarminConnect and Strava so you can analyze and track your fitness over time. You can also email data files to coaches and friends.
Durable and Rugged
The Blue SC is water and shock proof, thanks to IPX7 certification.
Ultra Low Energy
The Wahoo Blue SC runs on a replaceable coin cell battery and lasts up to 12 months. Also, it “sleeps” during inactivity to conserve power.
The Wahoo Blue SC is enabled with Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) technology, sending and receiving signals up to 10 feet (unobstructed).
How It Works
Installation of the Blue SC is an easy five-minute process, with step-by-step instructions available on wahoofitness.com.
This device works with the iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th generation), and iPad (3rd and 4th generations). Wahoo Blue SC will not work with the iPhone 3G, 3GS, or 4, or earlier generation iPads.
Wahoo Fitness Cycling Products
| ||RFLKT ||Blue HR ||Blue SC ||PROTKT ||Balance Scale ||Wahoo Key |
| || || || || || || |
| ||iPhone powered |
|Bluetooth Smart |
heart rate monitor
|Speed and cadence |
|Waterproof, shockproof |
bike mount and case
|Bluetooth connected |
|Connects your iPhone to |
any ANT+ fitness sensor
|iPhone 4 || || || || || || |
|iPhone 4S || || || || || || |
|iPhone 5 || || || || || || |
|iPhone 5C || || || || || || |
|iPhone 5S || || || || || || |
|iPad 3rd gen. || || || || || || |
|iPad 4th gen. || || || || || || |
|iPad mini || || || || || || |
|iPod Touch 5th gen. || || || || || || |
About Wahoo Fitness
Wahoo Fitness creates sensors and devices to connect your iPhone to a variety of fitness activities, including running, biking and going to the gym. Wahoo products transform the technology you already own--your iPhone--into a powerful, all-in-one training partner through Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+ connectivity. Wahoo products work with dozens of fitness Apps to ensure our customers can always find an App best suited to their needs. Become a Wahooligan today.
- Track bike speed, pedal rotation (cadence) and lifetime mileage of your road or mountain bike.
- iPhone and iPad Compatibility - the Blue SC connects wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart (4.0) to your iPhone 4S and 5, 5C, 5S and iPad 3rd and 4th generations
- Works with the most popular cycling Apps on the market today such as Strava, Cyclemeter, MapMyRide, Runtastic Road Bike, Wahoo Fitness and Wahoo Odometer (both Free on the App store) and more
- Runs on a replaceable coin cell battery and requires no charging between rides for up to 1 year
|CatEye Urban Wireless Bicycle Computer CC-VT220W
Lowest new price: $30.00
Lowest used price: $25.84
List price: $45.00
The Urban Wireless is the wireless computer simplified. Nine functions and larger font sizes help you keep track of every detail of your ride. In addition to basic ride data, both carbon offset and calorie consumption information will not only help you feel better from your ride, but better about your impact on the environment, too!
- 9 functions -Current, average & maximum speed - Trip distance - Odometer - Elapsed time - Clock - Calorie consumption - Carbon offset
- 6 features- Simple 1 tire size - FlexTight universal bracket - Average speed pacer - Auto start/stop - Auto power-saving mode - Sleep mode Features
- Handlebar or Stem size(mm) 22-32
|PTI Schwinn 12 Function Computer (Colors May Vary)
Lowest new price: $13.95
Lowest used price: $20.00
Featuring the Schwinn brand Americans have trusted for over one hundred years this bicycle computer mounts directly onto the frame of the bicycle, providing the rider a clear view of all speed and distance measurements. Featuring a no friction and no contact design, this computer measures the amount of turns by the wheel to provide an accurate calculation without the need to touch or interfere with the performance of the wheel. PTI Sports products are designed with safety as the first and foremost concern and are constructed of high quality parts and materials to prevent degradation over time. Thoroughly tested, our products last through years of use before they are recommended for replacement, ensuring safe cycling for years to come.
The folks at Schwinn obviously know a thing or two about bike accessories and this 12-function instrument should come in handy for anyone looking to use their biking time for something other than a pleasant pedal around the neighborhood. Attach it to your bike or hold it on the attached cord and get information on your speed, average speed, maximum speed, trip distance, odometer readings, total distance, ride time, and more. Bearing in mind that it's hard to push a lot of buttons while biking, the device features a single button control panel, allowing you to get the right information while still staying upright on the bike. --Charlie Williams
- Measures speed and distance
- No contact or friction distance mesaure
- Easily installed and programmed
- Includes time trial, odometer and training functions
- Digital display
Page 1 of 135
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.